Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:19:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀  (Read 74307 times)
chocobo21

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:13:35 PM

Here's a video for people who might have missed it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9WI3w1XPKo
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JCBAHY

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 09:25:08 PM

a new token for gaming. game market is very hard but untill now still dont see any token really good for gamer. mobigul - I dont remember that ICO. but see they are so quite

It is hard yes, to make it on gaming market. But someone will make it, sooner or later. My bet is on TriForce!

I've seen couple try and fail. Usually good idea but bad execution.
Or a money grab

Like basicly 90% ICO,probably even more.Thats why i im only looking at long term projects.Better chances for success and its more likely teams wont fell apart at the first road block,and those thing will happen,sooner or later.

A lot of ICOs unfortunately have been money grabbing schemes, with no real intention of actually producing anything. Which is rather annoying for the rest of the ICOs that are genuine, they're creating a bad name for the crypto space and industry. However, the industry is still strong and we have no intention of stopping until we succeed and help revolution the gaming industry. We are here to prove that blockchain technology and cryptos are the future and will help revolutionise not only the gaming industry, but the world.

~ Jake Ashby, General Manager TriForce Tokens

JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 09:31:47 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2017, 10:09:20 PM by JCBAHY

Have you thought maybe about sponsoring some teams to spread the name?Some clan or guild,something like that. TriForce sounds pretty good and could bring some attention to the project.

Thats a very good idea.

We have recently acquired a new marketing partnership with a company who has won many digital marketing awards. They have created a strategic plan for us which incorporates quite a few things that we believe will massively improve our image within both the gaming industry and the blockchain/crypto industries.

I will raise your idea within the team and our marketing partner, it is something we will keep in mind for sure.

We are always very grateful to hear your ideas and thoughts on how we can improve, so keep them coming!

As a World of Warcraft player i would really like to see something like TriForce Gaming guild,on some high populated server.Doesnt even have to be some high end one.One can dream i guess  Wink

The GM would probably sell tokens for gold :p

Unfortunately I am not a World of Warcraft player, never even played the game. I did used to play Runescape back in the day though.

I wont be able to exchange tokens for gold (unless its real gold we are talking? Wink ), but hey, once our social engagement platform is up and running, thats what its there you. You will be able to sell your gold and other in-game items in exchange for tokens. Not to mention, if user adoption of the tokens increases so will the value of tokens Wink

Nikosgalis1957

Activity: 196

CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:35:34 PM

Good video, nicely explained what TriForce is about, thanks for sharing that.

Kobila49

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:36:32 PM

The "big influencer" that we have talked with is Thomas Power, ranked like 13th out of top 100 big names in crypto world - worth checking him out. He has been giving us some really great advice, however at the moment he is too busy to join our advisory board. But we are still talking with him and he certainly knows his stuff.

We have a few other people in talks as well and will make sure we announce once we have it confirmed.

~ Pete Mardell, CEO TriForce Tokens

Surely will do Smiley Again, tnx for keeping us up to date Smiley
Arcanium

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:42:35 PM

Have you thought maybe about sponsoring some teams to spread the name?Some clan or guild,something like that. TriForce sounds pretty good and could bring some attention to the project.

Thats a very good idea.

We have recently acquired a new marketing partnership with a company who has won many digital marketing awards. They have created a strategic plan for us which incorporates quite a few things that we believe will massively improve our image within both the gaming industry and the blockchain/crypto industries.

I will raise your idea within the team and our marketing partner, it is something we will keep in mind for sure.

We are always very grateful to hear your ideas and thoughts on how we can improve, so keep them coming!

Great to hear that you are open to the new ideas,being flexible and bringing (and anticipating) needs of the clients will for sure help this project being successful. Im really excited about all these stuff and cant wait to hear what else you have for us!

+1 Smiley I can't find a flaw in this project, no matter how hard i try to Smiley
NotFomo

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:44:18 PM

an extraordinary idea, I think it will be successful
JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 10:01:19 PM

a new token for gaming. game market is very hard but untill now still dont see any token really good for gamer. mobigul - I dont remember that ICO. but see they are so quite

Yes, another gaming token Wink But hey, we promise to revolution the industry. Many other gaming ICOs have had good ideas, but poor execution and I'd argue that a lot of there market research was also fairly poor. Yes gamers want a way to earn money, but most ICOs out there are only allowing for minor crypto gains in exchange for playing hours of a game that doesn't necessarily interest the gamer. We want gamers to continue playing the games they love, whilst complimenting them with potential revenue streams, a social engagement platform, player-to-player trading and the worlds first honouree system. A system that encourages and fosters positive and collaborative gaming behaviour within the gaming community. Not only that, but we are working closely with Coventry University, researching piracy within the gaming industry so that we can provide state of the art technology to help combat and minimise it.

So I guess you could say we are just another gaming tokens, but we here at TriForce Tokens are more than just a crypto-currency, we are a passionate team focussed on our vision of revolutionising the industry.

Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:06:39 PM

Thats a very good idea.

As a World of Warcraft player i would really like to see something like TriForce Gaming guild,on some high populated server.Doesnt even have to be some high end one.One can dream i guess  Wink

The GM would probably sell tokens for gold :p

Unfortunately I am not a World of Warcraft player, never even played the game. I did used to play Runescape back in the day though.

I wont be able to exchange tokens for gold (unless its real gold we are talk? Wink ), but hey, once our social engagement platform is up and running, thats what its there you. You will be able to sell your gold and other in-game items in exchange for tokens. Not to mention, if user adoption of the tokens increases so will the value of tokens Wink

Exactly what we need ,token that will people actually use for something,and not just play pump&dump game at some exchange.
JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 10:08:46 PM

Thats a very good idea.

Great to hear that you are open to the new ideas,being flexible and bringing (and anticipating) needs of the clients will for sure help this project being successful. Im really excited about all these stuff and cant wait to hear what else you have for us!

+1 Smiley I can't find a flaw in this project, no matter how hard i try to Smiley

Kind words, thank you. We aim to impress Wink

But seriously, we are constantly working on our technology to ensure we stay up-to-date and in many cases ahead of the game. We are always grateful and encourage our community to provide us with your thoughts on how we can improve to ensure we provide you with the best technology and solutions that we can.

DirkDiggler1911

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:32:22 PM

It is hard yes, to make it on gaming market. But someone will make it, sooner or later. My bet is on TriForce!

Or a money grab

Like basicly 90% ICO,probably even more.Thats why i im only looking at long term projects.Better chances for success and its more likely teams wont fell apart at the first road block,and those thing will happen,sooner or later.

A lot of ICOs unfortunately have been money grabbing schemes, with no real intention of actually producing anything. Which is rather annoying for the rest of the ICOs that are genuine, they're creating a bad name for the crypto space and industry. However, the industry is still strong and we have no intention of stopping until we succeed and help revolution the gaming industry. We are here to prove that blockchain technology and cryptos are the future and will help revolutionise not only the gaming industry, but the world.

That is so true, even for me, first thing I think when I see some ICO is "scam" so you have to spend quite some time to look thoroughly what is idea and who is behind it , and you basicly have to look at flaws and look for negative, rather than positive. And making life harder than it should be for legit ICO like TriForce.
Nikosgalis1957

Activity: 196

CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:59:59 AM

Thats a very good idea.

Same here. But even if there is a flaw, better notice it now and warn the developers so they can sort it out. That's what community is for as well, to give feedback. It's in our best interest for TriForce to succeed.

Arcanium

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:03:52 AM

Thats a very good idea.

Kind words, thank you. We aim to impress Wink

But seriously, we are constantly working on our technology to ensure we stay up-to-date and in many cases ahead of the game. We are always grateful and encourage our community to provide us with your thoughts on how we can improve to ensure we provide you with the best technology and solutions that we can.

Your welcome Cheesy But for sure, you really do have a nice thing going here. I have just one question. Lately there is one really great game which made a lot of hype about it. It is called Playerunkown's Battlegrounds. Do you have in plan in the future to sit with guys from Bluehole and find a way to be partners(read this like, "install TriForce platform in the game" Cheesy ).
Malzahar49

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:09:09 AM

Or a money grab

That is so true, even for me, first thing I think when I see some ICO is "scam" so you have to spend quite some time to look thoroughly what is idea and who is behind it , and you basicly have to look at flaws and look for negative, rather than positive. And making life harder than it should be for legit ICO like TriForce.

It is like when you find a girl who is funny, pretty, smart and she doesn't nag you. You must investigate her. Like "Is she a guy?" Cheesy Damn scams everywhere, making hard for those honest ICOs Smiley
DirkDiggler1911

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:38:34 AM

Or a money grab

It is like when you find a girl who is funny, pretty, smart and she doesn't nag you. You must investigate her. Like "Is she a guy?" Cheesy Damn scams everywhere, making hard for those honest ICOs Smiley

Good analogy, that sums it up Cheesy

But yeah, it has been harder than ever to actually see which ones of all these ICOs are legit, and which ones are scams. And when you find legit one, like TriForce , stick to it .Early adopters always benefit the most.
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:11:10 AM

If anyone has any concerns if TriForce is serious project,just look at the advisors and partners.When u get someone from such a big company as Wargaming,you know ur on right track and you mean bussiness.
btcltcdigger

Activity: 1988
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:26:47 AM

If anyone has any concerns if TriForce is serious project,just look at the advisors and partners.When u get someone from such a big company as Wargaming,you know ur on right track and you mean bussiness.

i second this. the name list is impressive
Vindizzle

Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:18:51 PM

Yep,shady ICOs will hide their names and any personal info.Here everyone is able to check everything and see that TriForce project is real deal.And we even have devs answering our questions.
Carina.P

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:23:01 PM

thanks for sharing this viedo ,it nicely explained what TriForce is ,i hope eveybody newbie investor should learn about this project carefully
Arcanium

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:08:54 PM

i second this. the name list is impressive

Totally true, names are impressive.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: