Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 11:57:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BlackRoseCoin [CN-Heavy]  (Read 1082 times)
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 12:29:11 PM

Could you kindly highlight these "useless" features and if possible, briefly touch on what makes them useless? Then, maybe we can have a comparison on how your tech counters each and makes it better. Words like "useless" and "unique" are too vague to actually form any opinion
I can explain, but first I want to warn you that I do not offend anyone and respect any work of developers, their project is their vision and can implement it as they want and as they see fit. What I consider useless in their own coin (note, it is in about what I consider to be completely useless, I'll tell after). Suppose I implement the encrypted message function, but why? There are already many projects that provide such an opportunity, if I do it, no one will even try, people just do not need it new, they are satisfied with the existing. Suppose I made smart contacts like in Ethereum or Stellar network. But again, why? This has been successfully implemented in the same Ethereum and therefore no one will use my development. Take a closer look at the coins associated with the games. Lately there are many, play the game and there earn or spend those coins, and then you can sell them on the exchange. But for the success of such a coin, the game must have a unique concept and excellent implementation, but in this case, the main product is not a coin, the main product will be a game, and the coin is only a side phenomenon. I do value, I do not know how to develop games, so it's not suitable. Coins that can be used in POS terminals are also not suitable in this situation. Well, we will make such a coin, well, we will launch a payment gateway, but in this case we need to make a conversion to the dollar or Euro, since now almost no one accepts cryptocurrency except Bitcoin, Monero, Ethereum, the creation of such payment cards is not profitable for everyone, although someone may have something good and it will turn out. And now let's move on to completely useless things. Again, I remind you that I do not insult anyone. Very themed coins. For example, take the no longer existing Black Rose (BLR), which by the will of its creators, there were only a few days. It was created to be used by anarchists on the darknet. Well, who should use it? A maximum of 2 - 4 people, so why this coin? Coin with the idea to conquer Mars or the like, if you think, what BlackRoseCoin better than this? And the fact that we do not have any idea that is associated with the coin only by description, I honestly say: BlackRoseCoin-just a means of payment. Such a thematic coin will again be just a means to obtain benefits on the exchangers, so why all this as a unique, Grand idea, if it is not technically connected with the coin. I directly say that BlackRoseCoin can be used for any payments and you can pay for anything, without restrictions (unless of course take (when it will be on the exchangers and can be sold, just take)) and it's all without that can deanonimizirovat your identity. What is unique? In the future algorithm. Why is the coin resistant to ASIC? During the discussion one other CN coins, all of his community suggested "to make the rich richer - it is justice". Well, I don't like this idea. Not all ASIC has. Therefore, the coin now uses Cryptonight Heavy, which is extremely difficult to create ASIC. Later, we will use the algorithm Cryptonight Dark, which no one will do ASIC. And this algorithm is suitable for phones, tablets, CPU, GPU and other things, except ASIC/FPGA and similar equipment. A feature of the coin is simplicity, nothing more. As a result, we have a simple coin available to everyone, and at the same time with a very good level of privacy
Thanks for taking the time to put down your thought and methodology behind the coin development. However, it still does not address the "useless" features you previously alluded to. I was expecting something like a critical analysis of features like coinjoin, ring signature, tor relays or similar features used by privacy crypto, their shortcoming and how your tech remedies that. However, what you came up with is a defence for the mining algo.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cabron

Activity: 2786
Merit: 595

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 03:49:51 PM

Could you kindly highlight these "useless" features and if possible, briefly touch on what makes them useless? Then, maybe we can have a comparison on how your tech counters each and makes it better. Words like "useless" and "unique" are too vague to actually form any opinion
I can explain, but first I want to warn you that I do not offend anyone and respect any work of developers, their project is their vision and can implement it as they want and as they see fit. What I consider useless in their own coin (note, it is in about what I consider to be completely useless, I'll tell after). Suppose I implement the encrypted message function, but why? There are already many projects that provide such an opportunity, if I do it, no one will even try, people just do not need it new, they are satisfied with the existing. Suppose I made smart contacts like in Ethereum or Stellar network. But again, why? This has been successfully implemented in the same Ethereum and therefore no one will use my development. Take a closer look at the coins associated with the games. Lately there are many, play the game and there earn or spend those coins, and then you can sell them on the exchange. But for the success of such a coin, the game must have a unique concept and excellent implementation, but in this case, the main product is not a coin, the main product will be a game, and the coin is only a side phenomenon. I do value, I do not know how to develop games, so it's not suitable. Coins that can be used in POS terminals are also not suitable in this situation. Well, we will make such a coin, well, we will launch a payment gateway, but in this case we need to make a conversion to the dollar or Euro, since now almost no one accepts cryptocurrency except Bitcoin, Monero, Ethereum, the creation of such payment cards is not profitable for everyone, although someone may have something good and it will turn out. And now let's move on to completely useless things. Again, I remind you that I do not insult anyone. Very themed coins. For example, take the no longer existing Black Rose (BLR), which by the will of its creators, there were only a few days. It was created to be used by anarchists on the darknet. Well, who should use it? A maximum of 2 - 4 people, so why this coin? Coin with the idea to conquer Mars or the like, if you think, what BlackRoseCoin better than this? And the fact that we do not have any idea that is associated with the coin only by description, I honestly say: BlackRoseCoin-just a means of payment. Such a thematic coin will again be just a means to obtain benefits on the exchangers, so why all this as a unique, Grand idea, if it is not technically connected with the coin. I directly say that BlackRoseCoin can be used for any payments and you can pay for anything, without restrictions (unless of course take (when it will be on the exchangers and can be sold, just take)) and it's all without that can deanonimizirovat your identity. What is unique? In the future algorithm. Why is the coin resistant to ASIC? During the discussion one other CN coins, all of his community suggested "to make the rich richer - it is justice". Well, I don't like this idea. Not all ASIC has. Therefore, the coin now uses Cryptonight Heavy, which is extremely difficult to create ASIC. Later, we will use the algorithm Cryptonight Dark, which no one will do ASIC. And this algorithm is suitable for phones, tablets, CPU, GPU and other things, except ASIC/FPGA and similar equipment. A feature of the coin is simplicity, nothing more. As a result, we have a simple coin available to everyone, and at the same time with a very good level of privacy
Thanks for taking the time to put down your thought and methodology behind the coin development. However, it still does not address the "useless" features you previously alluded to. I was expecting something like a critical analysis of features like coinjoin, ring signature, tor relays or similar features used by privacy crypto, their shortcoming and how your tech remedies that. However, what you came up with is a defence for the mining algo.

But isn't that also not unique that Electroneum were minable by phone?  I'm not fully aware of it but I'm sure they were telling this to everybody because they were publishing it to their articles which is why it always comes to my mind when it comes to coin that can be mined by mobile devices.

How are your plans to have a big community at least for good volume?

helium2017 (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 10:57:06 AM

Ring signatures are present in any coin on the Cryptonote Protocol and I have nothing to add, except that in my coin the minimum value is very high (14 mixin), the maximum is 250. The coin can be used for payments on sites in the TOR network, as it is completely confidential, without the ability to trace the volume and direction of transactions. Connections to other hosts can also be passed through the TOR network for greater privacy. In the case of such measures and the highest degree of mixin, the ability to trace the transaction, even listening to traffic, is practically absent.
helium2017 (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 11:05:32 AM

But isn't that also not unique that Electroneum were minable by phone?  I'm not fully aware of it but I'm sure they were telling this to everybody because they were publishing it to their articles which is why it always comes to my mind when it comes to coin that can be mined by mobile devices.

How are your plans to have a big community at least for good volume?
In theory, absolutely all coins can be mined on mobile devices. You mentioned Electroneum, but I don't see anything in this coin that makes It a coin for mobile devices. This coin works on the classic Cryptonight, which was not created for mobile devices. If you look at the current network hashrate, mining on the phone in this case becomes useless. About community. Yes, we plan to increase the community and provide the opportunity to exchange coins.
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 09:35:58 AM

Ring signatures are present in any coin on the Cryptonote Protocol and I have nothing to add, except that in my coin the minimum value is very high (14 mixin), the maximum is 250. The coin can be used for payments on sites in the TOR network, as it is completely confidential, without the ability to trace the volume and direction of transactions. Connections to other hosts can also be passed through the TOR network for greater privacy. In the case of such measures and the highest degree of mixin, the ability to trace the transaction, even listening to traffic, is practically absent.
Thanks for the explanation, but I'm confused.
So, since you have nothing to add other than dialing up the mixin, that means you also retained the "useless" features that those other coins have - if we eliminate the mining algo?
Looks like the hunt continues then...
helium2017 (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 08:20:51 AM

Thanks for the explanation, but I'm confused.
So, since you have nothing to add other than dialing up the mixin, that means you also retained the "useless" features that those other coins have - if we eliminate the mining algo?
Looks like the hunt continues then...
I apologize for the long answer, I worked with other social channels and even forgot about Bitcointalk. The basis of our coin is a code base without unnecessary functions, we do not have what I would consider useless.
osnk

Activity: 172
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 11:16:02 AM

Scam?
helium2017 (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 03:39:14 PM

Scam?
Why is that?
osnk

Activity: 172
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 03:40:14 AM

From you there is no news, the wallet for windows is not made though promised
helium2017 (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 09:33:02 AM

From you there is no news, the wallet for windows is not made though promised
If my coin was a Scam, I would not reply you here, I wouldn't have to duplicate the announcement in the Russian part of the forum (wrote it yesterday) and I would not like to place the coin on your main project (Communitypool.org). About the wallet for Windows, if you go to the Github project Monero, you can see that they, too, can't compile the coin for Windows, if they can't even, now I hardly can significantly change. I want to make a Windows wallet, but I just can't do it now.
kaszebe1

Activity: 397
Merit: 9

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 05:36:14 PM

"Max supply: 100 million Algorithm"

"BlackRose held a pre-mine of 50 million coin."

Do i get it correct ?!! This coin is 50% premined Huh!!!

helium2017 (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 05:34:23 PM

"Max supply: 100 million Algorithm"

"BlackRose held a pre-mine of 50 million coin."

Do i get it correct ?!! This coin is 50% premined Huh!!!

Please use the new coin topic for discussion, as I rarely check the old topic. And Yes, it has a 50% premine. All coins are used to exchange old coins for new ones. All unclaimed coins will be destroyed on December 16. And we still have a lot of unclaimed coins.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: