Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:51:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoinexchange.cc has not sent my $$ for TWO WEEKS  (Read 3531 times)
sedum

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2011, 05:27:37 PM

Sent my funds 13 Jun 2011. Waited a long time to see the cash sent out 6th of july. But either he or as he says WU typed the name wrong, so i've not been able to pick up my money yet. A lot of requests have been sent but nothing happens although a lot of promises have been made. Now he's not even responding to emails anymore. WU's fault or not, this is VERY bad service and cannot in anyway recommend this guy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
w00ly

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2011, 09:49:03 AM

I sent him $300 USD using moneypak 12 hours ago.  I am worried because my last transaction with "trader steve" went every well.  No response from bitcoinExchange in my emails.  I guess he's going through some shit but if this is going to take WEEKS then forget it, i'd rather deal with someone else.  I wish I started reading some of these posts. 

BitcoinExchange, if it's going to take days, or weeks for that matter,  then please don't use the moneypak so I can trade elsewhere.   Unless, of course, it's already been used.

I'll let you guys know how the transaction goes guys or if I hear from bitcoinExchange, I know my situation may seem tame compared to everyone elses, but I planned on exchanging that USD for BTC ASAP because I am moving within 2 days and literally need that money, whether it's in BTC or USD.  preferably BTC.

Hey, i had the same issue as you earlier in the thread...sent my code via the site then found out he was MIA. So I went to https://www.moneypak.com/balanceinquiry.aspx and put in my code, luckily the money was still there! So my next step and what you'll have to do, was to download mirc, connect to a freenode network and join #bitcoin-otc In bitcoin otc you can trade with the individuals in the chat room, moneypak for bitcoin. You'll have to register with the bot (gribble) but the people in the otc foyer are helpful with this. After you're registered/authenticated, tell them and in channel #bitcoin-pit that you have a moneypak, the amount and that you're wanting BTC. Make sure the person you're trading with is trusted/authenticated, give them your moneypak code, and they'll get your bitcoin address and you'll have em in minutes

If this helped you and you're feeling generous with your new BTC, feel free to donate 1GfMWhREmpYaYZELJ1ruyi3ymnSQqoomat Wink
ikilledcobain

Activity: 446
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 13, 2012, 02:31:34 AM

Bumping this so that no one else gets suckered into using this guy. Everyday he says the transaction will happen today. This has been going on for five or six days. I'm not going so far as to call him a scam, but don't make claims you can't back up. If it's going to take you a week, then say that. If you're looking for a good exchange service, I'd look elsewhere.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███