Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:32:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: enough bitcoins to start small project ?  (Read 3313 times)
jimn

Activity: 360
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:50:38 PM

With the actual Bitcoin's price, I think even small amount of bitcoin is enough for you to start small project, especially offline, where you haven't to spend a lot for programmers and advertisers.
But it depends in which country you live, because it cost more in the most developped countries.

████████████████
                           ████████████████████████
                    ████████                      ██████
                   █████                █████       ███████
               █████                 █████████            ███
            ████   █████   ██████████████████████           ████
           ████   █████████████████████████████████          ████
         ███      ███████████         █████████████████         ████
         ██       ███████████        ██████████     ████████████  ███
       ███        ████████████████████       ██       ██████████   ███
      ████      █████████       ██████       ████     ███████████   ██
     ████     ████    ██     ███     ██████████████████████████     ███
     ██       ████   ███     ████    ██████    ███    █████████      ███
   ███      ████     ████████████████████████  ███      ████████      ███
   ███   ███████████████     ███████████████████████   ███   ███      ███
  ████ █████████████   ██   ██████████████████ ███████████   ████     ████
  ████ ███████████     ███████████        ████████    ████   ████       ██
  ████ ███████████     █████ ████          ███████    █████  ████       ██
  ████   ██████████  ████████████          ████████████   ██████████    ██
  ████    █████   ██████   ██████          ████  █████    ███████████   ██
  ████     ████    █████   ███████       █████████████     ██████████ ████
   ███     ████    ██████████ ███████████████████  ███    ███████████ ████
   ███      ████   ██    ██████████████████  ██    ████████████████   ███
   ████     █████████    ████████████████████████ ██████    █████     ███
     ██     █████████      ██    ████████ ████████████     ████      ███
      ███   ████████████████████████████  ████     ███    ███       ██
      ████  ██████████████████████   ████████      ███ █████       ███
       ████ ███████████      ███      █████████████████████      ████
         ███████████████     ████    █████   ██████████████      ███
          ████         ███████████████        ██████████████   ████
           ████         ████████████████     ██████████████  ████
              █████         ███████████████████       ██  █████
               █████         █████████████              █████
                   ██████       ██████             ███████
                        ██████████████  ████████████
                            ██████████████████████
Gaze Coin

BLOCKCHAIN-VR/AR TOKEN 

=
  [Facebook][Twitter][Telegram]
[Reddit] [Steemit]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:36:36 PM

You can start a small projects with any amount, all you have to do is create an idea that gives you a trademark. Because all clients or investors are looking fresh and newly idea that excel in the crypto currency community. If you do that you don't need to have a capital for the projects, because the sponsors are willing to provide you all your needs for your project.
You cannot say any amount. It all depends on the kind of project and the budget it needs to start no matter how small the project may seem. One thing is confirmed, starting little is good and it can be built from there but whoever is going into any business will still have to be realistic to know what he actually needs to kick the ball rolling for that little start without flopping and building it from there.

I believe any small amount also will be enough when we are having a new innovative business idea as more people will be ready to contribute when the idea is good so they will help a business to get built.
I think for me just 3 to 4 bitcoin are enough to start a sound regular business in my country because the price of one bitcoin in my country is about 460000 in my local currency and 3 or 4 are enough to start with these bitcoin values. But to start any business I will prefer to hold my bitcoins in my wallet and Walt for some more time and wit for the price to go up more and I earn more money.

katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:27:08 PM

It depends upon the business you want to start because first, you need to describe the Budget of your small project. Some people will spend more on advertising to get awareness about the project so it depends on the projects and the advertising.
Have you ever seen where a company is about to start up a project and goes for a crowdfunding? Well, they always talk about hundreds of thousands and possibly millions of dollars. But since you said a small project, which I know, is likely to take place online, I would say make a budget of $5,000 to $10,000.
In my opinion, this much of budget is a very good amount of money and you can easily start any kind of small project with having this much of budget. The most important thing which you need to take care of before even investing your money is to think well and then decide the most profitable investment. Just do not decide the things in a hurry. You need to be very careful if you want to get something in return.
BunnyShibe

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:56:43 PM

You can start a small projects with any amount, all you have to do is create an idea that gives you a trademark. Because all clients or investors are looking fresh and newly idea that excel in the crypto currency community. If you do that you don't need to have a capital for the projects, because the sponsors are willing to provide you all your needs for your project.
You cannot say any amount. It all depends on the kind of project and the budget it needs to start no matter how small the project may seem. One thing is confirmed, starting little is good and it can be built from there but whoever is going into any business will still have to be realistic to know what he actually needs to kick the ball rolling for that little start without flopping and building it from there.

I believe any small amount also will be enough when we are having a new innovative business idea as more people will be ready to contribute when the idea is good so they will help a business to get built.

He mentioned that he want to start the small project with the bitcoin investment. So ICO, trading and GPU mining are the best platform to start investing your money. Check about the investment option with the person who are knowledge in the concern investment option.
They could be able to help you to increase profit and how to go with the investment and make profit with the low budget.
For me the knowledge is the best thing because as you said it is best option to invest on the ICO and GPU but for this the most important thing is the experience so if you are having the experience and you want to make the money then it will be very easy for you. For me the trading is the best thing to invest but if you are not having the money o trade or to invest you should use the bitcoin investment and the signature campaign.
It depends upon the different societies and the atmosphere. He reason is that some countries have greater value of their local currency and the price of bitcoin is not too high. But in third world countries like mine only one bitcoin is too much. I can do many things with one bitcoin. So I think that if I have just 5 to 10 bitcoin I can start something more valuable and profitable projects and can spend my life comfortably and easily.
bitbob82

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:59:04 PM

It depends upon the business you want to start because first, you need to describe the Budget of your small project. Some people will spend more on advertising to get awareness about the project so it depends on the projects and the advertising.
Have you ever seen where a company is about to start up a project and goes for a crowdfunding? Well, they always talk about hundreds of thousands and possibly millions of dollars. But since you said a small project, which I know, is likely to take place online, I would say make a budget of $5,000 to $10,000.
In my opinion, this much of budget is a very good amount of money and you can easily start any kind of small project with having this much of budget. The most important thing which you need to take care of before even investing your money is to think well and then decide the most profitable investment. Just do not decide the things in a hurry. You need to be very careful if you want to get something in return.
As many bitcoins we have we can start a sound regular business of our own. There is no limit of bitcoin to start business with. Business can be start from only one bitcoin but for a good and more profitable business we need more and more bitcoin. If I have 5 bitcoins I can start a very profitable business in my locality. For earning 5 bitcoin I will have to wait for a long time.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:06:11 PM

I think for me just 3 to 4 bitcoin are enough to start a sound regular business in my country because the price of one bitcoin in my country is about 460000 in my local currency and 3 or 4 are enough to start with these bitcoin values. But to start any business I will prefer to hold my bitcoins in my wallet and Walt for some more time and wit for the price to go up more and I earn more money.
I have same facts and figures in my country. Even if you have one bitcoin here, you can easily start a normal level business. But yes 3-4 bitcoins are so much and you can establish a business at high level. Bitcoin is so tremendously increasing every time and a time will come, when there will be bitcoins everywhere. Hope for that time and hope all the businesses are just turn into bitcoin.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:58:28 PM

It depends on the complexity of your project.I have seen many users spending thousands on gambling projects,ICOs etcitra.
 You may even start a project if you have $100  but if you are going to hire someone to design your website in accordance with law complying project,whether it is a shopping project initial coin offering or gambling, it will cost you $2000-5000 .

I didnt know setting up a BTC gambling site would be that cheap. Can you give us examples of what BTC gambling sites started with an initial budget of $5000? I could start one right now if I could figure out where to start.
yeah thats right.any example or link in which we can configure how to start with just $5000,not just gambling but sites that can with that amount

In my opinion 5000$ is little bit small for making a gambling site and how could the owner market and make his interface looks more beautiful and safety for exploits and other more attacks if he only bought 5000$ as capital? 5000$ is not enough since running and maintaining it on first quarter is so expensive.

But if the owner of 5000$ will build an ICO introduction site,advertisement or other more related on altcoins maybe he can get more revenue for keeping his business run smoothly and be more appealing on altcoin scene.
And this is even more true when a business is starting, it is rare that a business is a success from day one, most of the time you are going to have losses in the first months and you need to have the money to survive those first months until you are able to get enough clients to turn a profit.
ongels

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:20:27 PM

It depends upon the kind of project you want to establish, either faucet or gambling sites, The key, you have to make interest in everything you do. Much better you have skills in designing or developing the project to lessen your expenses, about 3 to 4  btc are good enough to run that kind  of project. Wink
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:23:55 AM

First of all research about the business you want to setup because without researching you cannot find how to market your product. Based on machines, labour, electricity etc. You should know who much you have to invest and same time you have to keep some money aside for further expenses.
Sengoko

Activity: 491
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:53:38 AM

I have same facts and figures in my country. Even if you have one bitcoin here, you can easily start a normal level business. But yes 3-4 bitcoins are so much and you can establish a business at high level. Bitcoin is so tremendously increasing every time and a time will come, when there will be bitcoins everywhere. Hope for that time and hope all the businesses are just turn into bitcoin.
It depends upon the different societies and the atmosphere. He reason is that some countries have greater value of their local currency and the price of bitcoin is not too high. But in third world countries like mine only one bitcoin is too much.

I can do many things with one bitcoin. So I think that if I have just 5 to 10 bitcoin I can start something more valuable and profitable projects and can spend my life comfortably and easily.
Yuhee

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:18:06 PM

It depends upon the different societies and the atmosphere. He reason is that some countries have greater value of their local currency and the price of bitcoin is not too high. But in third world countries like mine only one bitcoin is too much.

I can do many things with one bitcoin. So I think that if I have just 5 to 10 bitcoin I can start something more valuable and profitable projects and can spend my life comfortably and easily.

Agreed plus bitcoin is not so much popular in the 3rd world countries, since they still have yet to attain economic progress the same as those 1st and 2nd world countries.Since most of the issues in 3rd world countries are still within there state rather than having outside opportunities. It is not even a good strategy to mine in our place seeing the internet speed is the worst and electricity bill is too much.
ssuchy

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:57:32 PM

First of all research about the business you want to setup because without researching you cannot find how to market your product. Based on machines, labour, electricity etc. You should know who much you have to invest and same time you have to keep some money aside for further expenses.
really What you need to have a concept and at least approximate figures for costs, since any shortage can affect the development of the project. But such projects, which had financial difficulties, simply died out at the stage of development.
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:56:58 AM
Last edit: November 03, 2017, 04:12:40 AM by Jedie22

Definitely yes, you can have a project what you want but it will depends on how much cost project you want to established. Having a bitcoin can start a project like to invest a small business. Also, a trust fund for security purposes. Each and everyone of us want an extra income to support our daily needs and by having a bitcoin we can sure that we can get what we want as long as we will work hard and to afford to buy or to invest a small project.
iSkyCastle

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:34:57 AM

i if want to start small project (site)

how much i need for basic one ? OR complex one ?

A faucet for example could cost you more then +1000$ because If you are serious about it, you should hire designers, make it unique compared to others (competitive rates etc.) and mostly, protect it from bots and multi accounts (a Captcha is not enough), this is the only way to insure that both you and your users will make profit. A gambling site (which I don't recommend even If it was easy to start) will clearly cost much more, development, security etc. are top priority otherwise you will get hacked in no time but most of the funds should be for paying users.

Good point. Hopefully the on-going gambling related project will end up well.

Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:07:58 AM

Right now the bitcoin as well the cryptocurrency market keeps on expanding, so it's good to have a good funding to make the project successful. If you look at different ico projects a perfect backing will be found. In this concern, if you start with small funding it takes time to attain what you've targeted, sometimes it may get affected in the middle.

Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:37:17 PM

You would almost require $8000 minimum to start up with small  project. This would be a genuine amount for a small project. All business and projects succeed based on its marketing, its unique services and its strong technical team. If these are strong, the project will reach its height. All the best.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:10:26 PM

Research is always very important which is the reason a lot of small, medium or large scale businesses find a way to get a business plan or feasibility study before the embark on a project. It helps a lot when you know what you want to delve into and then with some little research, you can tend to see if what you have to start the project is feasible or not.

After cryptocurrency's trend of ICOs, I guess only our concept is important not the budget as we can raise any required funds when our concept is attractive.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:58:23 PM

I think it depends in what kind of project you are planning to start. And how big is the project you are thinking to open. You will need a big amount of money to start a complex project, however I think the minimum amount for a small project will be a hundred dollar or so.
before starting to set up a project you have to master the project and what it needs, all for the good that the project runs well and not in vain .. because the current business or project slalu many rivals and even many, all depends on how to create the project for everyone to see it interesting and interesting .. do it wisely and intelligence for everything to go well.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Hartisinle

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:32:51 PM

i if want to start small project (site)

how much i need for basic one ? OR complex one ?

Edit Basic ideas

1) Apk game that have fixed address for every player and get coins when he/she to that address .

2) Exchange site (Paypal to btc Directly ) or other exchange

First good point

The most important and costly part of a project is its security. And security measures increase as per the size of your project. If you are thinking something big, you will surely need more security for that, but if you are just trying to start a very small service like a faucet or something like that, it will surely cost you less in compared to bigger projects like gambling platforms, exchanges or any other major project like that.

I personally would not recommend a person to start any project as long as he himself does not know anything about securing himself, as that can be dangerous for the project these days as we usually see hacks happening to even bigger projects, so if someone finds out about the project and finds it easy to crack then there are chances they might do an attack for even less money if they are easy to get.

both of them is bad because you not have knowledge to save security of apk and secure data of site 
ObscurePen

Activity: 385
Merit: 266

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:24:51 AM

It truly depends on the scale of the project. If it is a simple site and nothing else, then it shouldn't cost you more than 0.2 BTC. However, if it a large project like all those new ICOs then it would cost your quite a bit. From advertising to project managment and design, everyone needs to be paid and that is going to take a lot of Bitcoin. I have seen some websites, like gambling sites or trading sites, keep up a signature campaign for years. Do you remember Bitmixer? That project was huge and highly successful. I would say that it paid out more than 5-BTC per week. 

So if you tell us the scale of your project, it can help us answer this question a bit better.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: