Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:47:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bit it Rain! - 11,000+ Bitcoin ATM near you in Mexico  (Read 240 times)
bititrain (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:02:21 AM
Last edit: October 02, 2017, 06:36:10 AM by bititrain

The problem we solve
There are over 47,000 ATM in Mexico, working 24/7. No doubt you can find one near you, come there with your debit card and retreive some cash.

--Is having a debit card needed, if I own Bitcoin?
Yes it was... until now!

What is Bit it Rain?
Bit it Rain! is the service that takes advantage of those existing ATM and turns them into Bitcoin raining machines.

How does it work?
Most ATM in Mexico are capable to be used wit no card at all, if you own pairs of codes that let you withdraw cash (generated by bank customers for said propouse). Bit it Rain! is your easiest way to get such codes without even being customer of any bank institution.

It is easy as 1. 2. 3.
1. Select the amount of cash you need.
2. A unique address will be generated for the e-mail you provide. Send equivalent BTC amount to it.
3. TX confirms (~10min), BIR e-mails you a pair of codes you can use to withdraw cash on a growing number of ATM al over the country. Go to your prefered ATM and Bit it Rain!

How many ATM does Bit it Rain! currently support?
Currently, Bit it Rain! can connect you to any of 11,000+ ATM of a major Mexican Bank that covers all the country.
We are constantly expanding our coverage, so expect being able to use even more ATMs by the following months.

How do you guarantee spending codes can be delivered?
We do ask you to verify your e-mail, so you don't need to wait in front of the screen while your transaction gets confirmed on-chain; this way, we are able to e-mail you the spending codes once it gets confirmed, even if you lost connection to our website because of any eventuallity.

The address we ask you to send BTC is unique to you, so you can easily send correspondent BTC amount and simply let our automated system take care of the rest; we'll ensure your spending cores arrive automagically on your inbox.

Do I need to signup for an account on your website?
No, you don't need to!
In fact, we don't ever ask you to select yet another password; what we do is ask you to verify your e-mail so we can deliver your codes automatically once your TX gets confirmed on chain.

May I use a spendable e-mail address with your service?
Yes, you can.
In fact, some of our users already do.
Please be careful, as spending codes will get delivered to said e-mail, anyone with access to it can spend them.
In the near future, we'll let you configure a GPG encryption key, so no one can mitm the comunication.

What about encryption?
All the communication between our users and our servers is fully encrypted with TLS, even the information we send to you by e-mail is.
We don't store any form of passwords, as user authentication is done via in-memory short-term JWT tokens.

How can I reach you?
You can always drop us an e-mail to hola@bititrain.com, we'll answer any posible doubts you have ASAP. We are here to help

Come talk with us:

https://www.bititrain.com

https://facebook.com/bititrain
https://twitter.com/bititrain
https://telegram.me/bititrain

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mautematico

Activity: 14
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 06:08:42 AM

¡Hola!

mauricio@bititrain.com here. You can reach me directly if you have any particular doubt, or simply drop an e-mail to hola@bititrain.com as suggested on the OP.

I am posting just to let you know that we have a public testnet website available, ready to serve those wo want to test the flow and know a bit more about Bit it Rain!

https://testnet.bititrain.com

It works with tBTC (which you can get for free on many faucets all over there). Of course, the spending codes shiped by testnet site won't be spendable, they serve to the mere propouse to let you test the flow and see it automation working.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: