Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:46:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LATEST: Update on AUTHORSHIP (ATS) [NEWEST!!! OCTOBER 21, 2017]  (Read 12912 times)
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:54:15 AM

Their should be a voting poll so we can see how many received and how many didn't. So far, most of my referrals received their share.

I wouldn't say it's the end of ATS. The platform still isn't launched. It will be successful once launched in my honest opinion.

Yeah I really like the idea, but the continued total silence is very worrying still.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:03:04 PM

Their should be a voting poll so we can see how many received and how many didn't. So far, most of my referrals received their share.

I wouldn't say it's the end of ATS. The platform still isn't launched. It will be successful once launched in my honest opinion.

Yeah I really like the idea, but the continued total silence is very worrying still.
if this can be noticed by the dev and take time to listen to those people who still hoping to received ats as promise for bounty i understand that dev
really aiming for success but people who helps promoting this should also be considered creating a poll so we can expect those who still waiting and
those who already enjoying the rewards overall just hoping the project to continue progressing and be successful.
Grim149x (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 12:07:01 PM

I'm confident that they will deliver. Maybe not now, but sooner or later. Smiley

maxwell1

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:11:52 PM

I don't received my ATS coin from bounty and my friend too
I think many people still don't received their ATS  Huh

Am sorry to tell you this but the ICO and bounty is over, if can buy GI to ether Delta and purchase then hold, .
Grim149x (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 12:32:03 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2017, 06:25:48 PM by Grim149x

if this can be noticed by the dev and take time to listen to those people who still hoping to received ats as promise for bounty i understand that dev
really aiming for success but people who helps promoting this should also be considered creating a poll so we can expect those who still waiting and
those who already enjoying the rewards overall just hoping the project to continue progressing and be successful.
I hope they'll make a poll here so we can stop speculating and have a clue on how many people on bitcointalk received their ATS.

As an investor too, I'm still in lose but not for long I hope. I love the project especially it regarding books as it's such a unique idea.

KelvinatorNL

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:23:03 PM

This is not a scam, I was also paid, although with delays.

A lot of legit people haven't been paid.
I think it should be the opposite thing of what you said

A lot of legit people eventually got paid
KelvinatorNL

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:30:26 PM

A lot of legit people haven't been paid.

neither have I. If the team is not able to pay for their bounty campaign and is not able to fulfill its duties str8 from the beginning I can not understand how anybody can invest in

I completely agree. It ridiculous that they have raised millions and won't cough up the cash for the campaign fees. And then no response for 2weeks from ICO. Somethings is very wrong here.

thats the point... they kept quite after the bounty has finished.... all investers lost worth thousands of dollors and the dev still quite...i think its the end of ats
well I've contacted them last week and received a reply quite fast back. They're still alive and they're still going to fix some things to ensure it won't be a lost investment for investors.
I'm just HODL'ing it for sure at least 'til the negative news regarding the bounty campaign has been put aside and forgotten and when they will launch their platform in Q1 2018.
Gabriel Tabet

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:37:57 PM

It's too bad that the main topic is locked...
Although the distribution of bounty tokens was bad, it isn't the whole project
So it's unfair for the investors that the topic is locked because of some people feeling scammed (only people from bounty campaign, and all the investors have been paid)
Is it possible to reopen it ?
Grim149x (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 07:05:25 PM

well I've contacted them last week and received a reply quite fast back. They're still alive and they're still going to fix some things to ensure it won't be a lost investment for investors.
I'm just HODL'ing it for sure at least 'til the negative news regarding the bounty campaign has been put aside and forgotten and when they will launch their platform in Q1 2018.
It's good to know that they're still working. I was supposed to cash out a little from it but all became a long term investment. I can't wait for it to be launched. For now, got to work for more bounties. Cheesy

Grim149x (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 07:09:41 PM

So it's unfair for the investors that the topic is locked because of some people feeling scammed (only people from bounty campaign, and all the investors have been paid)
I think the moderators are the ones who locked the topic as there is too much heat going on there.

Even though it's reopened, I don't think they will be active there as people will throw stones at them so they are fixing their stuff while people can calm down as time goes by.

Gabriel Tabet

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:17:48 PM

I think the moderators are the ones who locked the topic as there is too much heat going on there.

Even though it's reopened, I don't think they will be active there as people will throw stones at them so they are fixing their stuff while people can calm down as time goes by.

True, but it should be reopened once all things are cooled down
Grim149x (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 07:36:16 PM

True, but it should be reopened once all things are cooled down
I think they will reopen it sooner or later. Hoping for the best though it's kind of bad right now.

Grim149x (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 09:05:15 PM

So, I just found out that I can create a poll. I'm kind of new with bitcointalk but I'm getting the hang of it as I usually love reading on forums.

PLEASE VOTE if you received or not. Smiley
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2234745.msg22527963#msg22527963

fetka88

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:11:29 PM

It's good to know that they're still working. I was supposed to cash out a little from it but all became a long term investment. I can't wait for it to be launched. For now, got to work for more bounties. Cheesy

lol i can not understand how one can invest in it real money
Grim149x (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 09:43:36 PM

lol i can not understand how one can invest in it real money
It's obvious that most people who invested in it believe in the project.

MartinTheWanderer

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 09:55:12 PM

So, I just found out that I can create a poll. I'm kind of new with bitcointalk but I'm getting the hang of it as I usually love reading on forums.

PLEASE VOTE if you received or not. Smiley

Poll is not votable, only the words yes/no without any checkboxes or whatever.
And: NO.

BTW it is not 'speculation' if you do the math how many participants their bounty program had and how many accounts have received how many tokens (as impartially reported by etherscan).
Majority: not paid.
Grim149x (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 10:45:33 PM

Poll is not votable, only the words yes/no without any checkboxes or whatever.
And: NO.

BTW it is not 'speculation' if you do the math how many participants their bounty program had and how many accounts have received how many tokens (as impartially reported by etherscan).
Majority: not paid.
Already answered this at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2234745.msg22527963#msg22527963.

Please, add a link to the data so anyone can do the maths themselves. I didn't pay attention in that one and is possible that even the cheaters (that are weeded out) are included in the number of bounty participants.

Enduy

Activity: 47

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:43:51 AM

i got paid twice by the way, maybe error on system of payment
Grim149x (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 08:02:54 AM
Last edit: October 04, 2017, 08:16:19 AM by Grim149x

Yes, even some of my referrals got paid twice. Why would they pay twice is the question. The thing is that it seems to me that they tried to send again but with the same problem. I mean they tried to fix it but seems there's a problem.

Anyways, everyone VOTE here so at least we can have a glimpse of how many here received their ATS.

maxwell1

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:04:50 AM

Are they still paying, I thought the payment has stopped
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: