Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 10:45:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Airdrop] ❂❂❂ Licensium ❂❂❂ Airdrop 1.000.000 LCX - Your thoughts?  (Read 1224 times)
VTS (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Licensing & Monetizing Digital Content!

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:47:04 AM

Airdrop and bounty are the same. I think airdrop shouldn't say airdrop is the receiver should promote the coin, it is bounty not airdrop. Just give away with the wallet is airdrop.

You misunderstood it:

1. We have bounties, payouts for services
2. We might make aidrops to wallets without asking for a service...

This a good explanation of difference between Bounty campaign and Airdrop.

I believe that is how it is supposed to be... I saw so called "airdrops" what are actual signature campaigns.. and I do not understand why people think they joined a airdrop. Much confusing around. Some1 needs to clear the confusion :-)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ThomasDEUTcoin

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:30:01 PM

Is unfortunate for newbie cos they cannot participate on the Airdrop

The airdrop would be for newbies as well!

Figure out a system like deeponion where different ranks get different amount if coins. Plus check IP's to make sure new accounts just pop up to milk the airdrop. its gotta be fair.

I'm new to this and i'm not happy about the rules of deeponion. No chance and very frustrating for starters to get into the "business" and make experiences.

was very excited that for example EBTC airdrop was open to everybody.
Zeeks

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:33:41 PM

Please update on on the drop. Thanks Dev.

I believe we will have a decision in next 2 -3 days if we will make an airdrop or not. We will pronounce it here and on our ANN. Until then all are invited to join our bounties: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2224387

While distributing the Airdrop, you should be cautious not to provide multiple airdrop to same person.
I've gone through an airdrop that asked to fill a form with username and address, where people can easily use others username for their address.
There should be confirmation of activity, like email-confirmation or posting on forum.

Thank you for your tips!

But airdrop is "FREE"  if you need to post or something than its not a airdrop rather a bounty....

You would need to post or pm in order to confirm that the account or wallet is really yours. Doesn't make it a bounty all of the sudden.
VTS (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:44:18 PM

Is unfortunate for newbie cos they cannot participate on the Airdrop

The airdrop would be for newbies as well!

Figure out a system like deeponion where different ranks get different amount if coins. Plus check IP's to make sure new accounts just pop up to milk the airdrop. its gotta be fair.

I'm new to this and i'm not happy about the rules of deeponion. No chance and very frustrating for starters to get into the "business" and make experiences.

was very excited that for example EBTC airdrop was open to everybody.

Again a "real" airdrop = FREE you do not need to carry signatures or post or provide any service!

VTS (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:56:19 PM

It is of course a difference if you need to post 1 time or send a pm to apply to airdrop. But posting regularly, caring signatures or doing other activities is not a airdrop anymore!

You would need to post or pm in order to confirm that the account or wallet is really yours. Doesn't make it a bounty all of the sudden.

Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:58:29 PM

I like how this went from Dev asking if an airdrop is a good idea for his coin to a life lesson about airdrop and bounties. lol

Campaign Manager (2018)
jjdub7

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:03:11 PM

Airdrops are always a good way to bring more 'decentralization' on token ownership.
And it's always a good advertisement. Because with similar airdrop you will have hundreds or thousands curious users reading about your project.
Olishka

Activity: 154
Merit: 26

DIW Security Decentralized

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:53:02 AM

Ok thank you for the precision.  Wink

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
VTS (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:36:55 AM

I like how this went from Dev asking if an airdrop is a good idea for his coin to a life lesson about airdrop and bounties. lol

:-) I wouldn't make any decision without education myself, gathering other opinions, analyze them and compare with the current state of my knowledge and then consult with the team to make a final decisions!

Filmmmakerr

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:38:55 AM

:-) I wouldn't make any decision without education myself, gathering other opinions, analyze them and compare with the current state of my knowledge and then consult with the team to make a final decisions!

As expected. Thanks dev.

Campaign Manager (2018)
VTS (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:05:15 AM

As expected. Thanks dev.

I like your way of thinking!  Grin  Ps.: Im not in the dev team. Im in the project management team of Licensium!

Rhshahindiana

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:32:26 AM

Airdrop is basically a superb idea to get some faith in the project, and it also creates curiosity when they are getting traded on any of the altcoin Erc20 exchanges.

miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:56:49 AM

Airdrop and bounty are the same. I think airdrop shouldn't say airdrop is the receiver should promote the coin, it is bounty not airdrop. Just give away with the wallet is airdrop.

You misunderstood it:

No Airdrops are something you are going to pay for free because while bounties will be paid to the people who participated in specialized campaigns. But Airdrop will be always free without joining into any of the campaigns just for signup your website.
VTS (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:29:30 PM

Airdrop is basically a superb idea to get some faith in the project, and it also creates curiosity when they are getting traded on any of the altcoin Erc20 exchanges.

We are seriously discussing it atm..

VTS (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:17:32 PM

You misunderstood it:

No Airdrops are something you are going to pay for free because while bounties will be paid to the people who participated in specialized campaigns. But Airdrop will be always free without joining into any of the campaigns just for signup your website.

Thats what I said!

VTS (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:46:00 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2017, 11:16:20 AM by VTS

Well we have pre-sales starting on 18.10.2017 so airdrop might be after. Will make an update with final decision!

Filmmmakerr

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:29:53 PM

As expected. Thanks dev.

I like your way of thinking!  Grin  Ps.: Im not in the dev team. Im in the project management team of Licensium!

Well then MR project management team, you're just as important  Cheesy

Campaign Manager (2018)
VTS (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:43:54 AM

As expected. Thanks dev.

Well then MR project management team, you're just as important  Cheesy

haha Thank you again! I like your charming way of saying things! Keep it up! Wink

VTS (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:19:24 AM

The question is should we think on making an airdrop short after pre-sales or 1 month before ico?  The Idea of the airdrop is currently discussed but we do not want to harm pre-sales. So I could think of making an airdrop after successful pre-sales, maybe...

Any1 got experience with making airdrop after pre-sales?

Bitmedrano040117

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:54:00 AM

Hello to all!

I would like to ask the community if we ( Licensium Team : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2129844.0) should make a airdrop for 1.000.000 LCX?

In today's times so many icos, so many pre-sales so many bounties, it really got hard to get awareness and build a community around a project!

What do you guys think? Should we make an automated airdrop ( 2 rounds) ?

The only problem I see is that we didn't plan to list LCX before pre-sales or ico on trading portals... so the airdrop receivers would need to wait with their LCX in wallet. Would that be a problem?

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

We preparing now bounties to start 09.10.2017 and ending 26.10.2017 ( new signatures designs coming in  2- 3 days) :

APPLY FOR OUR BOUNTIES: https://goo.gl/forms/2RUJKdzx9qbWi6Kj1
INFO ON BOUNTIES: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2224387
ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2129844.0

Does the airdrop of yours was still in progress? if yes, what are the procedure things for the people who want to partake to be part of your airdrop anyway? I don't see the step things to do, where am I going to go. All I saw was the link of your bounty link or am I just skipped it only.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: