Bitcoin Forum
October 22, 2017, 07:55:57 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: how to be positive  (Read 2103 times)
bitcoinvamp

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:09:47 AM

how to remain positive in times of difficult situations where there is very little hope for positivity???

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pihipawal

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:43:09 AM

I like the same day you, bad time too much more I do not know how you like a few days with a few days ago read many things about the people that it will recommend it that that I will recommend to somebody that that that that that I will say that that that that that that that I will say that that working. That will be chia that that you can be useful for you which some which
Rhosadah

Activity: 152

🌟ATLANT ICO ENDING SOON🌟

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:49:49 AM

first to relieve stress and negative thoughts is to stop thinking for a moment, relax, empty your mind and begin to refill with a focus on finding the most sensible way out of the existing state.

A T L A N T     ▄▀▄▀     P2P  |  Tokenization  |  WP
█ █ ██    I C O  E N D I N G  S O O N    ██ █ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   TELEGRAM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
dvyanc

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:03:34 AM

think about the positive things in life. I am sure you have many
hackzang12

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:23:36 AM

first you should control yourself and focus on other things that will give you happy life or makes you comfortable that will give you a positive life.
okae
Legendary

Activity: 1036

Northern exposure

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 09:50:10 AM

you are giving to yourself the key to your question, the hope, so in the end, you are not so far away to find a solution, you already know how to fix it, you just need some tool/way to do it... let me show you a posible way to do it by replying a mate in this topic.

first to relieve stress and negative thoughts is to stop thinking for a moment, relax, ....

Eckhart tolle teachings are a good start...

01asd

Activity: 56

Because asd is where we put our fingers.

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:51:48 AM

first you should control yourself and focus on other things that will give you happy life or makes you comfortable that will give you a positive life.

The most important things is to think that all people want to be a good people. None of us want makes some enemy, all of us want to makes friend. Even politicians and bad guys want to makes friend with the police and the goverment. So, if anyone hurt our feelings, do not take it seriously.. maybe they just in a bad mood so they do those things.

If situation feel against you, maybe you just tired and need time to relax. And if you have problems with your jobs, maybe you just forget about something and makes some mistakes. Just keep working harder, and do not regret the past. You cannot change the past, so don't think to much.

klebsiella

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:02:23 AM

I put in mind that whatever problems or worries I am having right now, it will pass.  It will not be permanent. There will be sunshine after the rain.  Roll Eyes

Fishmaster23

Activity: 116

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:29:49 PM

The main thing is not to lose faith in their own strength. And then you not only remain positive, but will be able to succeed in everything.

Samboo

Activity: 61

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:33:16 PM

Just look at the world. The people who are miserable than you. People suffering from poverty and illness, people losing everything they have.
It's you duty not only to make you and your family happy, but also to make this world better for the less opportune ones.
thugpi

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:42:58 PM

To be  positive we must be happy and contented on what we have. We must be simple and be greatful on what we have. Enjoy what life gives you and stop complaining.

WORDCOIN
It's never late to buy BTC for $1
Services-backed cryptocurrency of 1 trillion dollars market
extrimals

Activity: 48

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:46:12 PM

Just look at the world. The people who are miserable than you. People suffering from poverty and illness, people losing everything they have.
It's you duty not only to make you and your family happy, but also to make this world better for the less opportune ones.

Yes, we always need to remember that there are people who are much worse than you and then your sorrows will seem very small and even ridiculous in comparison with serious troubles.
Protected101

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:19:09 PM

Being happy and contented in our life can make us to be positive always.Everybody's life is not perfect we are here in this world to to be happy and live what is simple to us.To relieve our stress when you wake in the morning you need to set up our mind that everything must gonna be okey even if you have encountered many things that bad in your day.Life is good but god is always there to protect us so dont be always getting mad to make your day turns to negatibity.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Zap Store ❱ Decentralized Marketplace for Oracles ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████ Token Sale October 21st █████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ FacebookTwitterLinked YouTube ■  WhitepaperReddit ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
albusseverus1224

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:07:59 PM

For you to remain positive in such difficult scenarios, I'm advising you to think why you should continue to live, why you are doing things in the first place. Think about your dreams, dreams you are seeing to achieve that wouldn't be possible if you stop believing on yourself. You can also think of your family, they're the one that will never be away from you no matter what. So that's it, just try doing that things and that might probably help you to stay positive in your life.
turmidi

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:59:40 PM

How to be positive in uncomfortable situation?
I suggest you to flash back to your last time. Why do you keep your life until now?, How do you can alive until now?,  and what are your life destinations?, All that questions may remind you to always be positive in such a bad days or situations. And always remember your dreams, make your dreams true. 

clrpod

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:04:04 PM

You need to learn to break down your thoughts and identify where the negativity and broken thought processes are. Then learn to control your process and talk back to negative thoughts.

[ cashaa ]  Blockchain FX Payments Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ CAS Token Sale November 6th ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
777asianinvasian

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:31:01 PM

Refocus your mindset on the positives in the situation. The cliche everything happens for a reason I think is said for a reason. While we are in the crap we cannot see it but once we get out of the bad situations we see why

those things happened to us. Use that for positivity to know things will get better and you will be better for going through whatever struggles you are currently going through. That should help build a strong mindset.
Jamie_K213

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:14:52 PM

Keep yourself surrounded by positive people, meditate every morning, avoid gossip, and focus on a hobby.
NoMar02

In #DeepOnion we trust.

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:19:35 PM

Ignore the naysayers, If you give a fuck of what people think you're not going to get anywhere. -Zyzz
I am sure this motivational and may help to feel more positive  Wink.

Fruitadventure

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:22:02 PM

Be grateful for everything When we put ourselves in the center of the universe, we are convinced that everything that we have is deserved. ...
Laugh more, especially on yourself ...
Help others ...
Change your thinking ...
Surround yourself with positive people ...
Act! ...
Take responsibility.

saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:16:36 AM

think about kim jong il having to watch his people go without food and clothing during the arduous march period and sharing in their suffering surviving on just a few bowls of rice a day always forgoing food and rest for the people's sake, taking the guilt and burden of circumstance on himself and always going about things with a brave face and a smile to lift up the people's spirits, then feel ashamed for considering your own insect-like suffering as anything important

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
tsinelas

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:19:48 AM

how to remain positive in times of difficult situations where there is very little hope for positivity???

That was hard. To stay positive after all the negative things happening to you. I guess, it would be nicer if you stay focus and be optimistic. That everything will turn out well in the end.

Skylake

Activity: 164

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:21:46 AM

remember you have god, and think again what you have now, forget about lost, forget about pain, forget about your sad story, remember anything about happy Smiley
and keep positif thinking

HAZZA
■ ▬▬▬▬▬ Bloomberg | CNBC ▬▬▬▬▬ ■ Global Unified Payment Network■ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ Token Sale OCT 3 ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ■
■ ■ ■ Whitepaper | Powerpoint | Website | Twitter | Linkedin | ANN | Bounty ■ ■ ■
xwshamim

Activity: 224

i am a simple boy

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:06:19 AM

you ll have to believe in whatever happens, happens for good then you can always be positive to every situation and you need to take control of your mind thus you can always be positive to every situation. that's what i think

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●    UTRUST // The FUTURE of Online Payments    ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        whitepaper     facebook     twitter     slack         ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PRE-ICO |
nursahath07

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:30:28 AM

to take everything in positive mind and work honestly

electroneum   | |  |   |   THE MOBILE CRYPTOCURRENCY
ICO ▶  14th Sept 17    ▀  REGISTER TODAY ▄
umrohyuk

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:36:19 AM

eat healthy, set positive goals, smile, solve the problem patiently, live in positive environment, get a pet.
iProbably

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:36:25 AM

Set aside your negativity minds in your life. Try to be nice and humble always. Also, always keep yourself busy, busy from doing the good things and the right decisions to your life. Be productive, and live free. And no matter who enters to your life, rebuke them from breaking your positive minds.
Kuchiyosenojutsu

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:28:55 AM

I used to think positive before doing anything, because for me a positive mind will produce something positive as well.
I am not accustomed to listening to negative news or hoaxes, I stay away from negative environments so that I can always be positive in everything, and lastly I am always grateful for all that God has given me.

Swinging Phallus

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:45:48 AM

Breathe. Realize that you are breathing. Be grateful that you are breathing.

When you take any situation you have and compare it to the totality of the universe - It makes it much more easier to cope.

hundreds of millions of other sperm cells died to be where you are right now.

Kava

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:47:11 AM

I used to think positive before doing anything, because for me a positive mind will produce something positive as well.
I am not accustomed to listening to negative news or hoaxes, I stay away from negative environments so that I can always be positive in everything, and lastly I am always grateful for all that God has given me.

each person must find his way to peace and harmony. In fact, to remain positive is hard work. A person must learn this. It is necessary to be able to notice good in life, and to troubles be treated as a temporary phenomenon

negancoin

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:48:54 AM

watch motivational videos on youtube will help you  Wink
ibrohim

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:31:14 AM

always be optimistic while you are stuck in a difficult condition, start your day in a positive way, set your goal, try to remember your dreams, remember what makes you happy.

ghost424

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:16:27 AM

Being positive is a hard job to do when what you are doing is not affecting you in a good way. For example, if you do not like your job this will affect your'e mental health. You wont be efficient in the workplace and you are not positive. Staying positive can only happen if you are happy on what you are doing. Keeping youre mind off stressful things will make you positive.

Be happy and be contented. Do something that makes you busy and happy. Like baking or whatever hobbies you have.

electroneum.com | ICO ▶ 14th Sept
bitKaBoom

Activity: 189

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:37:43 AM

Think only about u have NOW and HERE and be happy
Boys27

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:40:34 AM

I think we are positive thinking is important because it can make us better and keep us from bad deeds. Positive thinking makes us better than negative thinking people.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    GITTO PROJECT    Peer To Peer Car Rental    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  White Paper    Twitter    Telegram    ANN Thread 
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ICO | December 14-28     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
gadimbrut

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:54:46 AM

Positive thinking does not guarantee things will change for the better, but consider how the opposite (negative thinking)? So we must always learn to think positive because it is the best.

wRex

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:15:31 AM

How to be Positive,
1. Find the optimistic viewpoint in a negative situation.
2. Cultivate and live in a positive environment.
3. Go slowly, i have found that when I go too fast, when I try to think, talk, eat and move around in my world really quickly then things don’t go too well.
4. Don’t make a mountain out of a molehill.
5. Don’t let vague fears hold you back from doing what you want.
6. Add value and positivity to someone else’s life.
7. Exercise regularly and eat and sleep well.
8. Learn to take criticism in a healthy way.
9. If something still gets under your skin then know what to do.
10. Start your day in a positive way.
11. Mindfully move through your day.
That simple way to be Positive everyday.
Think and act in positive so your life will be positive.

A T L A N T    ▀▄▀    P2P  |  Tokenization  |  WP
█ ███ █    I C O   E N D I N G   S O O N    █ ███ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   TELEGRAM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Rahip

Activity: 133

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:55:57 AM

First, remove negative people from your life. This will be good for you.

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
smart-ticket protocol for events | live product with market traction!
BTC ANN | WEBSITE | BLOG | SANDBOX | WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY
JofryTheKing

Activity: 276

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:14:08 AM

Just enjoy life, every new day, there will always be problems, but if you take them with a smile, everything will be easy. Find alternative solutions for any problem, that's all.

kodes88

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:35:18 AM

Be positive starts from a positive mind and a positive mind only arises when our heart is calm. So we should be able to calm our hearts, we can do anything well if our heart is calm. If our hearts are not calm, everything we do will not go well, our thoughts will always be negative.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

9 BTC WELCOME PACK FOR 1ST 5 DEPOSITS
FREE 1,000 mBTC daily for LuckyJack winners
[

]
juanmarcus

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:38:11 AM

The important of staying positive in a negative situation is to control your response. Take a deep breath, do whatever it takes to remove yourself from the negativity. Wait until you calm down and have thought clearly about your response. If you respond out of emotion you will only make it worse. and the best way to overcome a negative situation is by keeping a positive attitude.
Gotumoot

Activity: 198

CarTaxi: The 1st car towing platform on blockchain

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:45:33 PM

If you feel like you're giving up, always think why your started. Tgink all those struggles you faced to get what you want. Motivate yourself and think about all your goals and dreams and the people you love. If you feel like giving up make yourself relax and think positively. make your weakness as your strenght. Don't let your problem brings you down rather to bring you up and prove yourself as a strong person that will never giving up on those struggles.

kendra1107

Activity: 63

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:58:10 PM

One can never be positive if he have not came across difficulties or life’s challenges. It is thru these difficulties will you realize how truly blessed you are... and so positivity will come naturally. See the positive side in things you think are negative. In this way, you will be able to extinguish the negative energies that’s been flooding you. And most importantly, always ask for God’s guidance..Believe me, it worked for me.  Smiley

Neytiri

newbie and proud

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:09:06 PM

hello dear i personally had the experience of being down;then i had listened to this man Les Brown he is in my mind the best motivational speaker his speeches will hope here is my favorite it's possible https://www.google.dz/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjq0e3ywtTWAhXL2xoKHR5dDgYQ3ywIJTAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DW6nT2yFc5UA&usg=AOvVaw36UZv08Eyyhb5LgUVh2c7S 

Λ SPARTA » 1 token » 300 Startups » SPARTAICO.com
astrid.uchiha24

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:11:49 PM

release some negative vibes on youself, go out with your friends, make youself busy with things that makes you happy. Staying positive is hard specially when in times of problem because it can make you feel uncomfortable and stressed so in order to remove those just do what i have said.

Neytiri

newbie and proud

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:31:53 PM

les brown i just love that man many People had benefit from his motivational speeches

Λ SPARTA » 1 token » 300 Startups » SPARTAICO.com
allthingsluxury
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 02:03:41 PM

This is very hard. There are undoubtedly times, that being cautious and negative have their correct time and place. But, not always. To overcome, you need to change your mindset utterly and completely, start thinking positively all the time, start envisioning yourself in a better place in your life and you will find yourself naturally heading this direction.

It works for just about anything in your life. Try it, and soon you will see the benefits. It has worked for me.

riceyunita

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:05:23 PM

it's easy,
in my religion, if you want to be positive,
you just need to think that all of the things in this world is not belong to you
the whole things in this world, is belong to God,
therefore, if God wants to take it for you, never mind.
if you can think like that, you will never feel sad, angry, disappointing and etc

=ryp=
dD.rank

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:31:31 PM

I always believe in God will not give the above problems limit the ability of a servant. And I always pray to God that in order for diberikemudahan to the Lord. So if you have a problem that I believe God thy will help you

Douglasyukanov

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:40:51 PM

in my opinion, that we can always think positively is to eliminate all negative thoughts in us, always try to think positive, not suspicious of others, do not feel jealous of other people's circumstances, and always grateful for all the blessings that God has given for us.
when we think positive will produce something positive too, by exchanging thoughts to people who think positively will generate positive thoughts and lives, of course we must also stay away from negative environments so as not to affect our positive thoughts.

Cloak1

Activity: 265

🌟ATLANT ICO: 7/09/17🌟

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:10:44 PM

The key is BELIEVE. You have to believe that God never makes a mistake.

......ATLANT......
..Real Estate Blockchain Platform..
                     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████
           ███████▐██▀████▐██▄████████░
          ▄████▄█████████▒████▌█████████░
         ███████▄█████████▀██████████████░
        █████████▌█████████▐█████▄████████░
        ▀█████████████████▐███████████████
          █████▀████████ ░███████████████
    ██████▐██████████▄████████████████████████░
  ▄████▄████████▐███████████████░▄▄▄▄░████████░
 ▄██████▄█████████▐█████▄█████████▀████▄█████████░
███████████████████▐█████▄█████████▐██████████████░
▀████████▀█████████▒██████████████▐█████▀█████████
  ████████████████ █████▀█████████████████████████
   ▀██▀██████████ ▐█████████████  ▀██▀██████████
    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀██████████

..INVEST  ●  RENT  ●  TRADE..
  ✓Assurance     ✓Price Discovery     ✓Liquidity     ✓Low Fees

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

◣Whitepaper ◣ANN ThreadTelegram
◣ Facebook     ◣ Reddit          ◣ Slack

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

1DC

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:45:49 PM

When the time comes that you are hopeless and really want to surrender or give up. You just need to think deeply again before make a decision. Think why you started, think what are the challenger you already experience then you just going to give up. Make your self motivated because no one will do that for you, just your self. Think of the positive things, your dreams, your family and friends who are believing in you.

riyad

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:51:43 PM

Everything has two sides, one positive another one is negative.I think if we focus on positive and ignore bad side then we can be think positive.
Williamsss

Activity: 65

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:27:09 PM

you must think in positive things  . and remember this day will never back again so live it with love and peace 

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
granchio

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:34:45 PM

Just think about the people who see your life standards like a dream. Be aware of what you have and keep trying hard.
Stephgmnl

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:53:18 PM

Being positive is really hard but also a choice,  but its also true that we have to eliminate the things or the people who is causing  the negativity in our lives.  What works for me is looking at the life of the people who are less fortunate than me,  that way I am being grateful for all the blessings that I have,  and also looking back of how I was able to improve my life for the past years,  reminding myself that there is always hope everytime we wake up.  So cheer up, life is full of surprises...  It will come soon..  Smiley
Direwolve735

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 06:39:31 AM

You need to see beauty in everyday simple things. In difficult life situations a ray of sun, a beautiful butterfly or a drop of rain can cheer you up. The main thing is not to remember about the good things that happen in your life.

Aragorn_125

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 06:44:53 AM

You need to look at this life easier. Better yet, never get into such a situation, then to not ask such questions. Think positive is capable of much.

thet

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:24:59 AM

Think of a brighter future ahead of you. That you can experience a good future someday. Trials and difficulties are just a test and a lessin for us to strive hard.

bpc78

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:38:50 AM

Knowing what you really want and stay focus on your goals,never cease believing in oneself and guidance from our creator will sure make us remain positive even in a single thread of hope.
Yessha

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:46:28 AM

Stop complaining, Always look on the bright side of your life instead of looking on the things you dont have, avoid negative people it will do no good to you, do not stress yourself to much.
Rizqi

Activity: 77

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:33:36 AM

in my opinion, look at the situation first because it needs to be considered that no matter how difficult there is a way out, here I say that what percentage is difficult 90% and 10% positive chance of hope, behind the effort we have striven to the end, we live pasrahkan that there god and we still think positive, and if it fails to think positive because it begins from our failure will be successful if it continues in striving.
Andrianla

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:02:44 AM

To always be positive then do not think negatively, remain optimistic because we do not know what will happen in the future, if we fail then it is a lesson for us, the most important we try to do our best.

............It's never late to buy BTC for $1.........
........Services-backed cryptocurrency of $1 000 000 000 000 market .........
...........PRE ICO            Sep.27 – Oct.04............
       ............ICO            Oct.10 – Nov.07............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

Elsa Khan

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:11:24 AM

To be positive we must not loose our hope. We should always trust our instincts and should always see the brighter side of things.
Habakkuk77

Unseen things make us able to do beyond limits.

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:25:30 AM

Staying positive in times of difficulties is just to think that there is always hope
 and just believe that you can overcome every trails in your life.

Don't focus on your problems but see what you can do.

Elsa Khan

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 01:13:09 PM

We can be positive by not loosing our hope. Always trust yourself and see the brighter side of things even if something bad happened to you.
hyunee

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:45:45 AM

It is okay to be sad and hurt in difficult times but I think you should talk to someone who is so close to you. Your family or friend or something. They will help you lessen the pain you're feeling. Go talk to them, they are always there to listen to you.

Johannson

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:33:44 AM

Best way to be positive is smiling. Smile even when you want to cry, and you will find power to withstand any problem. If you smile more you will eventualy feel yourself much more positive than befroe!
mari@Nnarosy19

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:02:41 AM

doing mediation, always keep smiling, positive thinking, don't thinking about problems deeply. pushing my self, motivating myself, and not loosing hopes.
Defloration

Activity: 253

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:12:10 AM

Take a deep breath, think, everything ends in time. There is a life that you have to live in if you are sad or not sad. Be strong and be positive.

████
             ███  ███
           ████     ███
         ███  ███    ███
       ████     ███    ███
     ███  ███     ███    ███
   ████     ███     ███   ██
 ███  ███     █████████████████
███     ███     ███           ██
 ███      ███     ██          ██
   ███      ██████████      ███
     ███      ██████      ███
       ███      ██      ███
         ███          ███
           ███      ███
             ███  ███
               ████

GUTS
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

smart-ticket protocol for events
live product with market traction!
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

BTC ANN
  WEBSITE
  BLOG

SANDBOX
  WHITEPAPER
  BOUNTY

Rhona Ponse De Leon

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:22:41 AM

I always start my Day with a prayer, asking HIS guidance, protection,Love and of course the knowledge for the whole day.  Grin
marinomario

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:40:04 AM

Whatever the circumstances, no matter what the situation, we can always find a way, it's just that humans are weak in trying (lazy thinking and working), so we tend to prefer to dissolve in feelings and emotions
We really like the easy choices as if the path has been provided and we are just stepping, but reality is not like that, often this is what causes us to finally think negative and pessimistic with the circumstances, because in reality the idealism we imagine from the beginning never existed.

Something that is repeated continuously is usually more readily accepted as a reality regardless of whether or not it is true, that's because we like to hear idealist quotes that are "as true" just because they are pleasant to hear and are repeated often.

It is this idealism which is usually the beginning of all negative feelings and thoughts, for once we realize that they are just "illusions," we begin to doubt the world and thereby become pessimistic so as to keep negative thinking.Analytical / skeptical thinking is tiring (and less fun) but it is the best way to find solutions to your problems, differentiate between truth and lies, distinguish between illusion and reality, and certainly make you more optimistic to accept the situation and face the existing reality.

The first is to stop spending a lot of time on your head, do not think much, stress, hesitate, worry, overthinking, whatever it is.the brain is the strongest weapon of man, but sometimes the brain can also become a deadly boomerang.

Start thinking realistically and use your brain to find practical solutions.

The first step to relieving stress and negative thoughts is to stop thinking for a moment, relax, empty your mind and start refilling with a focus on finding the most sensible way out of the existing state.

You have the power to determine the content of your mind, so do not fill your mind with foolish things (it's your choice), remember that although this does not guarantee the safety / way out of the problem at least this will not worsen your state of mind

A T L A N T    ▀▄▀    P2P  |  Tokenization  |  WP
█ ███ █    I C O   E N D I N G   S O O N    █ ███ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   TELEGRAM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
UnicomICO

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:49:41 AM

You have your right to have negative emotions, just accept it!
But you have no right to make others suffer from it!
To be more positive, there's one exercise.
Anytime you have a negative thought, replace it with 2 good ones!
Kotone

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:55:20 AM

The first thing that would really stand out for me is I guess on how to be positive is to train your mind to be resilient and to endure and most of all composed. Being positive does not meen being aboe to joke around but being able to think and see the light at the end of the tunnel

illicit

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:57:25 AM

For me every time that I feel sad or negative I would just stop thinking about the things that makes me feel sad or negative,
Then I would calm myself then think about all of the positive things that happens to me and be thankful.
Astrilian

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:17:47 AM

first to relieve stress and negative thoughts is to stop thinking for a moment, relax, empty your mind and begin to refill with a focus on finding the most sensible way out of the existing state.

Sound advice, most people who are negative are victims from their own mind that creates thoughts that keeps us anxious, worried or even stressed out. Meditation and mindfullness (it rather is mindlessness actually) is a good way to deal with this but hard to do in our hectical and busy society.
Mellifluous

Activity: 51

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:20:49 AM

There's so many positive things in life you just have to put the positive first before the negative. You also need to control yourself and focus on other things that will make you happy.

Maria_Martin

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:46:55 AM

Be positive? Sport helps me. Sport helps to think positively and teaches to be sustainable. Resilience is defined as the positive capacity to be able to deal with stress and adversity. Resilience is characterised by the ability to adapt to changing situations, to learn from adversity, rise above it, and perform even better.  Smiley
hildacitra

Activity: 52

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:50:12 PM

the first thing that we have to point it out is don't ever stop to be grateful to our life. when we feel grateful, we can appreciate all we have. the second thing is stay optimistic and don't ever give up. all problems have solution.

Kane13

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:00:58 PM

First of all, you need to understand the problem. Try to find ways to solve it, understand whether you can influence the course of events. And if yes, then do something, if not - then let everything go its course. At least, whatever you do is best for you.
midelou

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:12:59 PM

It is very difficult to remain positive during difficult times. I have had that experience; many do. You just have to believe in yourself and keep going. You must have fighting spirit and must not give up.

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
elllee

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:52:03 PM

Just breath and calm yourself think all good things you've been experienced. Life is short to be depress just relax and focus to your goal. Just keep all good people or friends around you and don't forget the reason why your still fighting and accept all challenges in life.
Hegelia

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:55:17 PM

Think positive and outside the box ,this is the best path for to be glad also in negative situations
Capeshifter

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:56:17 PM

what I usually do, is visualize my goal or end "target". Just spend a couple of minutes each night, close your eyes, and think of how you would like things to develop. This will relax you and keep your mind on a positive side. If you mean positive, in the sense of meeting people, just smile. People are usually a reflection of yourself, if you are aggressive, people will act aggressive towards you etc.
kyori

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:50:33 PM

You need your family or friends to get rid of that situation open up your problem with them and they will help you about those things, it happened to me and I ran to them and they share what I will supposed to do.

supine

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:52:47 PM

Just always think that whatever, or how bad things can get, there's always a lesson. Any bad experience can be a good lesson in life. You should always see bad things in a good way. Make a bad experience count, learn from it and don't commit the same mistake. And, always look at the bright side.

acheampong64

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:05:33 PM

Just think about the good things and positive things in your life,  and it will carry you on
Geeta1207

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:20:02 PM

be optimistic. Look at the good in life. Eat your favourite food. Just sit for a while, drink tea and yeah listen to music too!
shillberting

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:15:31 PM

step 1. be positive by changing your outlook
step 2. there is no step 2, enjoy  Smiley
Babebottle

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:15:22 AM

eat tasty food hhha
btsjungkook

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:55:52 AM

To be positive in life, the following are necessary:
First, remove negative attitudes
Second, come out with friends
Thirdly, avoid things that are frustrating
Fourth, listen to music
And fifth, pray to the Lord for everything to do.
That's all.
bpc78

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:17:03 AM

Being positive is a state of mind that in every hardships or in a very little hope, there is a great glory in it. That after passing thriugh difficulties a new strenght will have.
gabmen

Activity: 574

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:19:25 PM

Being positive is a state of mind that in every hardships or in a very little hope, there is a great glory in it. That after passing thriugh difficulties a new strenght will have.

One would have to have a strong mind and will to remain positive since there are a lot of things in this world that can down you. Be contented i think in small things. People who are from far flung places knows contentment and is seldom affected by negativity

Ginosaur15

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:01:20 PM

To be positive, we have to always look life at its happy side and we should believe that everything happens for a reason. No matter what life give us challenges we must keep moving

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ❱ Powering True Care Coordination ❰ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SimplyVital Health ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▂▂▂ Whitepaper Token Sale 31st of Oct  Twitter  Telegram Discord ▂▂▂
Patsakkyy

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:09:11 PM

You need your family or friends to get rid of that situation open up your problem with them and they will help you about those things, it happened to me and I ran to them and they share what I will supposed to do.

Yes, there must always be someone who can support in a difficult moment and help to stay positive. My family and friends help me too, but my girl does it better Cheesy

pearon

Activity: 7

#Blog Writer

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:17:07 PM

I think most people can find a reason to remain positive in any situation. Thinking about family, thinking about god, praying etc there are so many methods.

Lonesome Cowboy...
TheGodFather

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:22:37 PM

To be positive you have to master the art of being able to segregate work and other problems or from your personal life. Being able to be positive means that you have enough mental fortitude that you can withstand worries, anxieties or even if you experience those things, you would still be able to work through it and keep your composure. It takes a lot of skill to remain positive amidst all that is happening but that is what is needed a lot to succeed.

██  ██  ██ 
██  ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██ 
██  ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██ 

███████████
      █████████████████
    ███████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████        ██████
  ████████████████████████████
   ████████████████████        ████████████
      ▀█▀              ▀█▀        ██ ████████████████
    ████████████████████████████████
██████████████████
   ██                                ███████████████████
  ██  ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ██████                          ██████
              ▀██▀                            ▀██▀
  ██  ██  ██ 
██  ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██ 
██  ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██ 

Horas Bah

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:39:30 PM

Must understand with religion, always assume that others are the same so we do not look at them with one eye besides, by often helping others will make our minds positive.
bonney2555

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:16:47 PM

A positive state of a person is a positive way of thinking, which says that everything passes, a difficult situation will also pass. When you realize that it is pointless to waste your energy on discouragement and a bad mood, then you will no longer perceive difficulties as something that can disturb your emotional background.
Bloxy

Activity: 63

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:32:08 PM

I used to be slightly depressed because I couldnt find a significant other
Now I turned that depression into a bit of anger and challenging myself to be better and I found my motivation to be positive and work harder than ever.
So now im working out and doing work at the cafe all day.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
Little Finger

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:39:18 PM

For me, I think that positivity is related to hapiness.
You have to be happy all the time, Don't let anything change your mood whatever it was.
Also you have to be optemistic in every single step you are going to take.
Bankz1

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:56:13 PM

For me i think having a positive mental attuned is asking how something can be done rather than saying it can't be done. Well I could not only look at the world Ineeds positive way during good days, but almost I could stay positive and constructive even during tough times and keep wor king towards something better ,
Svenzyr

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:34:38 AM

There is a "superhuman" that goes by the name Wim Hof.
I've actually tried his breathing-technique and meditation several times in my life.
After a couple of days of his technique, I drove my car and glanced out the window.

Something was different, almost odd.. My depression was totally vanished.
When I don't practice his breathing-technique I feel empty.

I would definitely give it a try, it's totally worth it.  Smiley
skiller21

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:51:47 AM

I think to be positive first of all one have to have content with what he or she has because frustration and depression comes when there is lack of necessary.

electroneum.com | ICO ▶ 14th Sept
BlackRacerX

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:51:05 AM

Don't think about the impending bad event but think of the possible good events even though there is little chance. Chance is still chance meaning it may still happen even if the percentage of occurence is small. So think of the small positivity inspite of it having a small chance of happening.

Elexsis

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:58:33 AM

To be possitive you dont need to think for yourself , you need also to think for your family and have your inspiration to them. I also feel down sometimes but i didnt think about it cause i need to do something just to show that i am strong and nobody can let me down. Dont be so negative and affected if someone hurt you so much just show them that you are strong and try to enjoy your life first and spend more time with your family , problem is always be there no matter what you do just be in yourself and let the time goes by.

████ ██ █  PundiX.com  █ ██ ████
malibukoman

COPICO ICO ON MERCATOX START 17TH OCT 2017

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:56:48 AM

staying positive is never expect anything from anyone exspecially the ones you have been good too.also u need to always look out for the good side of people even when they appear negative 

WannaCry

Activity: 76

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:00:37 AM

It's really easy to be positive. You have to start early in the morning when waking up. You need fill your mind with positive thoughts. No matter what you see, read or hear that are negative. You have to disregard them and focus on being just plain happy.

Gagayalano123

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:28:25 PM

if you're familiar about symbolism of ying yang there is always a good in badtimes and opposite. what makes you think is a law of attraction. everything will pass just take a deep breath whenever you feel failed, you are not alone dear. you just need to practice the art of dedma.

◨▬▬▬▬▬◧   HACKEN   ◨▬▬▬▬▬◧
■  DEDICATED CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS  ■
X7

Activity: 742

An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 12:29:04 PM

You're better off finding the truth of the situation and feeling that emotion sincerely until it is gone, then pretending to feel happy when you are not.

Helping to create the world's first loving economy, not something based on fear or greed. Principles of love, abundance, consistency, automation, decentralisation, open source, economic multifunctionality. Scientific analysis will be uploaded to my site shortly for peer review.
Pancho95

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:53:29 PM

Well we need to know at first what leaded to that situation. Sometimes we take something that we cant cope with it and than after the failure we are depressed. It is not something what with we can't cope. Every situation that happens around us makes us different and change our minds. It is hard to stay  untouched with these situations. We do need to think in the future. If we think like that there is no any of moment we will be depressed. Take it as a challenge that you need to stay the most stable and to be the strongest man in the world. What we know is not the same what others knows about us. We do need to stay calm and sharpen mind no matter what happens. Everything is happening with reason. No matter what bad it is for us we do need to keep believing in ourselfes because we are the only one who can do that without any questions. It is just a challenge to see what we are made of. If we deal well with hard situations after that there is prize for everyone of us. Just keep believing in God. And do what you think that you need to do. It is vital. Never give up from your dreams!

▬▬▬▬▬  bitJob ◆ The Student Marketplace  ▬▬▬▬▬
█ █    [Whitepaper] [Telegram] [slack] [ANN Thread]    █ █
▬▬▬▬▬   TOKEN SALE ▶ Sept 12th, 2017   ▬▬▬▬▬
colivingclub

Activity: 38

A Future With Us

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 07:02:05 AM

If life gives you lemons make lemonade. You should start thinking from another perspective and you will see that the situation might be not as difficult as you thought.

New standard in the Coliving Market
diegz

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:41:58 AM

If life gives you lemons make lemonade. You should start thinking from another perspective and you will see that the situation might be not as difficult as you thought.

That's right. We should learn to embrace what was given to us, that would make you positive in life. However, if you have nothing to it, it doesn't mean you'll love it and just wait til someone arrive and help you.

To be positive, well just stay away from negative people, it is contagious, sooner or later you'll be like them and become emotional too and then you'll spread the same.

pkdas

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:01:05 AM

In this moment, you have relax and calm.That will help your brain to think faster.if you can't think positive at least don't think negative also.How much big the  problem there will be a way for sure.So you have handle the situation calmly...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     UTRUST // The FUTURE of Online Payments     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      whitepaper     facebook     twitter     slack       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Main-ICO | Coming soon...
xena2

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:52:31 AM

It is hard to remain positive nowadays.  In this world full negativity it is hard to find someone who will help you be positive in all aspects of life.  You have to be optimistic to see only the good things happening and life doesn't work that way.  However,  be with people who make you happy and see only the great things in life. It Will also helps you be positive.

jamids

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:31:54 AM

Concentrate on your goals and accept that its never easy to be successful because if it is then everyone would be successful. Those successful people are there because they have experience the ups and downs of their life and during the time when they are down, they just focus on their goal and make it as their motivation to keep going on. Always think of "I can" instead of "I can't" because if you are always thinking negative then you will always attract it but if you have positive views then that will be the one you will attract. If you quit now then you just wasted your time and effort before so just keep going and you will eventually reach what you wanted.

23john23

All is One, One is All

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:51:10 AM

It takes an awesome mind to see the brighter side of any bad lucks he experienced. It's the secret of remaining positive even if the world is full of negativity.

shanshiwank

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:17:08 PM

List the reasons you will get what you want. If you are having trouble believing that you’ll get that big promotion or that your book will get published try sitting down and coming up with a list of reasons that you will get what you want rather than focusing on the reasons you might not.
Vaultbank.io

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:57:27 PM

think about the positive things in life. I am sure you have many

Love this. And also take a deep breath each time you start to feel that intense pain or stress.
Rascar Capac

Activity: 51

Proof-of-Asset Protocol

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:21:11 PM

Being positive is a total state of mind. The only thing you have to do is to decide to see things the positive way. It is as simple as that et as hard as imagined to do. Paradoxal but true. Thing positive, be positive, and positive things will happen.

Harrisonimo

Marketing cryptocurrency for you...

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:41:45 PM

Environment really matters. I believe in this equation from genetics; G+E=P. G, Genetics plus E,Environment gives the P,Phenotype, physical appearance. When things might appear gloomy or going off the rail, aside from motivations stirred up from within, the right environment plays a key role to influencing the positive changes needed. It is quite important to surround oneself with positive persons, things and places. And most importantly, keep at it and work at maintaining a positive lifestyle

Madmats

Activity: 121

Community Manager - WLC

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 02:23:26 AM

I find the best way to stay positive is to have true love in your heart and always remember no matter what, there are always individuals who are worse off and even then I try to project positive feelings(energy) out to those in need. Stay strong and remember karma works in both ways and can go a long ways. Stay positive my friends. Smiley Of course positivity breeds positivity so better to be in good company

TIME TRAVEL IN OUR LIFETIME   Follow Us:                                    
TWITTER      SLACK   ANN THREAD
Saveplus

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:14:48 AM

Stay away to those people who are always negative in life.Life is simple and we only live once in this world make our best to be happy and positive always.
SamPo

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:36:02 AM

Just start thinking of good amd happy taughts, don't look the situation negatively alwways pursue ppsitiveness in everythings. Put un your mund that everything will fall in  a good place, everityhing will end in a good way.

YackBallz

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:25:59 AM

it depend on you focus, try to move you focus  on  something that make you happy!
dont let your emotion too hight or too low! keep peace will make you see clear to everything!
if your lost your mind in drug ,sex, or other addiction. dont forget all this thing just control  by brain hormone!
just ask youself two question:
1. what is truly nature of the thing!
2. try to be inclusiveness when you feel bad!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▶▶▶▶ Get Your Free Tokens Now ◀◀◀◀  First PoS Smart Contract Token
    PoSToken       Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
Herdawnia

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:29:00 AM

You have to set your mind on things above! Remember that all things happen for a reason, and that is for the Glory of God.he design everything on purpose so if you were in facing challenges now. Always think of GOD! In the end it will be well pay off.
Jraf95

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:34:34 AM

Life is world

To think there is always positive and negative, without that life is booring.
If your in difficult time just hold it and always remember tomorrow is another day, God give us another day so that we can make our problem yesterday fixed.
mobilezz

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:45:48 AM

It is necessary to always smile, it will help to cause a good mood and attract a favorable outcome from any difficult situation. The more smiles the more positive our life will be.

PIR

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:54:38 PM

think there's always hope,all the trials no matter how big it is there always a solution and trust our God for He is Sovereign.
btc24

Activity: 175

"Crowd Power to Shape the Future of Dental Care"

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:15:09 PM

Think that everything happens because of a reason. You have to believe that behind the difficulty,  there will be always the easiness.

❰ Crowd Power to Shape the Future of Dental Care ❱
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱ ❱ ❱ DENTACOIN ❰ ❰ ❰ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▣  Slack  ▣  Steemit  ▣  Facebook  ▣  Twitter  ▣  Bitcointalk  ▣   Medium  ▣  Reddit  ▣
lestilla

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:27:05 PM

Remaining positive in difficult situations- always think of times you have pulled through in seemingly hopeless situation, be grateful for the gift of life(when there is life,there is hope) and remember that there are thousands of people wanting to at position you call difficult. In no time you summon courage to keep moving
innocent93

Activity: 742

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:30:34 PM

It is simple, as long as you are ready to putt some effort in it. All you have to do is to think that tomorrow is and other day and you have to prepare for it. What happened cant be change, but the next day it might bring something good in it. As Johnny Walker would say...Keep walking.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
 ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
█  ▄▄▀▀          ▀▀▄▄  █
█ █   ██▄▄     ▄██   █ █
█ █   ▄ ▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀██   █ █
█ █   ███▄ ▀▀██ ██   █ █
█ █   ██      ▀ ██   █ █
█ █   ██        ██   █ █
█  ▀▀▄▄          ▄▄▀▀  █
 ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄  ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▄▄▀▀
Modex               
SMART CONTRACT MARKETPLACE
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
TWITTER          LINKEDIN          SLACK
▬▬▬▬▬    FACEBOOK          TELEGRAM    ▬▬▬▬▬
..DEVELOP  ●  DISTRIBUTE  ●  DEPLOY..
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
z38630610

Activity: 511

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:51:45 PM

It is really hard to decide when you are upset or down mode. In addition these situations are wrong time for making decision. You should relax and think something not related with your complicated feelings. When you feel yourself ok, it is time be positive. Not necessary to think negatively.

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
anjho.ace

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:59:16 PM

dont be a negative ! dont think too much ! just stay focus and set your mind with good things and results!
SecretSquirrel

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:17:23 PM

Never give up hoping it will be better and always be sure you are doing the best you can to change things for the better even if it seem futile at the moment.

Opera VPN user.
CookieGums

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:38:43 AM

I will share to you my experience, its easy to be positive if you think about your insperation, your family, your girlfriend and your parents, just think of them and you will become positive.

WORDCOIN
It's never late to buy BTC for $1
Services-backed cryptocurrency of 1 trillion dollars market
ninjacrack

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:55:23 AM

Enjoy your life. Not because you failed, you stop being positive. You should use your failure to become stronger and successful. Being positive is to make you happy and inspired
SugoiSenpai

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:35:40 AM

Don't overthink your situation, grab a beer or juice, eat and relax. If you want, attend a meditation class, relax. Empty your mind, as confucius said. Being positive is not an easy task to achieve in times of struggles, but do understand that we should also take it easy, don't overreact to things you know that can be done. Just exert your efforts into your goals and don't put much pressure when you're doing it. Stay positive all times. Smiley Wink

salinizm

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:27:46 AM

For me, It is really hard to keep calm and hope to have some positivity in tough situations. When I'm in tough position, I have a break and move away from this situation . After doing these, positivity comes at the end.

Ailurophile

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:59:42 AM

You have to stop thinking about the negatives. You have to relax, empty your mind for all the things. Control yourself and your emotion. think that it is only a bad day not a bad life, fill your mind with positive things and be happy in life. Always
gondar1

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:41:55 AM

I guess you just have to change your attitude. I mean every morning when you wake up, the first thing that you have to instill in your mind is happiness and positivity. I think this is one of the best key to be positive.

Lordmancer II - MMO where players can earn crypto
fyraa1996

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:32:46 PM

You should not care about life and pain . You can take care your health and you can do sport .If you can do this I think you can be positive
strend4239

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:47:37 PM

For me avoid people Hus always negative...appreciate small things always say thank you to the person hu do good to you being positive is a choice saw its up to you wud you choose...always ask the person in heaven what is best and he he will lead you...
noelwenceslao03

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:34:03 PM

First, try and sleep early. Then, eat healthy foods. Then listen to some good music. Further, do some exercise. Furthermore, try and learn new things. After all of that, one day, you will feel really good about yourself, on how productive you are. Try talking with your friends after that, you will realize how positive your outlook in life would be after those sacrifices.
luckybit1

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:15:06 PM

Add value and positivity to someone else's life

BMCoin.io | PRE-ICO [ 14th Oct ]
perfectliberty

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:26:20 AM

To be positive, we must all look to the brighter side of life. We must focus on the good things and we must throw away all negativities in our life. We should always be optimistic. Focus on the good things and never mind the bad ones. Or turn all the negativities into positive.
Rhona Ponse De Leon

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:57:18 AM

For me to be positive is to start your day with a prayer, asking guidance, protection and love from above and of course read 1 - 2 verse in your bible or how many verse do you want. It's up to you :-D Then study it, ask God what He want to say to you. Then do what you need to do. Go to work, School Etc.
diegz

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:55:24 AM

Snip

To be positive, we must all look to the brighter side of life. We must focus on the good things and we must throw away all negativities in our life. We should always be optimistic. Focus on the good things and never mind the bad ones. Or turn all the negativities into positive.

Exactly. we must always look at everything on its positive side. That's the only way to be positive, if you can't do that, well, you'll end up stressing your self and look older at young age.

Staying away from negative people could also help, it would prevent you from thinking the same as them.

baseball12

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:43:44 PM

Interesting
Jgatsby

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:01:18 PM

I always try to look at the Brightside, I believe everything happens for a reason. This is why no matter what circumstances I'm facing on, I always try to be positive, trying to look for the good/positive things in every situation. also try to surround yourself with positive people.

Cling18

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:16:12 PM

Possitivity is something that will give us a little hope when we're on the middle of nowhere. Being a possitive person will also give us a possitive outcome. To be an optimistic person, we must look for the brightside rather than sticking on the things that will worsen our situation in life.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     UTRUST // The FUTURE of Online Payments     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      whitepaper     facebook     twitter     slack       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Main-ICO | Coming soon...
Tabanta

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:29:46 PM

Dont be negative!
mozartopfer

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:21:22 PM

Every time when you are getting upset just think that you will be dead some day and all your worries will not matter then. Also you can learn to be indifferent to the things you are not capable to change. Some of such things are the weather, people's behavior and their thoughts and feelings about you.
moroccan

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:33:04 AM

just believe in God
ghjxpain

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:50:18 PM

A good friend of mine told me that your so called "bad luck" might have actually saved you from even worse luck. Smiley
inoymuninoy

📌 peerguess.com 📌

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:07:13 PM

First, calm yourself. second, motivate yourself by thinking positive thoughts.  and third, think what is your purpose or goal that you want to achieve.

mrcash02

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:12:57 PM

Try to understand the situation, sometimes bad things happen and we feel confuse and sometimes angry, but I believe if we could understand and interpret the facts we can avoid situations like this later or help others to do the same. To be positive only isn't enough, a blind positivism is worthless. It can be applied for any situations.

nwahshearthiad

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:18:35 PM

Believe in your self that you can make good decisions. Don't hold regrets over something that has already been done, it is your decision so own it.Don't think about bad sides of any situation, always take it on the good and lighter side.

EUROPEANTURK

Activity: 259

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:52:35 PM

Take time for your self and try to understand what doyou like and what is good for you and for to be calm and when you find it , it will getting to you positive and you will feel yourself great. I find  good way for myself for to be positive and it is getting me positive . 

Rami ch

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:09:34 PM

being positive is the way to get a better life , to find your inner peace and to take yourlife to the bright side , so it's about being optimist , it start with loving g
yourself caring about it and giving yourself the chance to develop your personal skills so you can achieve your goals , it's about details ;you just need to take it easy and go for it
a winner is a loser who didn't gave up
bhabygrim

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:04:39 PM

There are ways to be positive or to be an optimistic person. First, you should set great goals in life. Next you must focus on good things and learn to motivate yourself when your feeling down. Next you should surround yourself with positive and good things. Always think of happy thoughts.

dmitriisavelevich

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:12:04 PM

be positive. it`s simple. you just should start to appreciate every moment of life and everthing will be okey Wink
TheGodFather

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:28:55 AM

Positivity comes from having a positive outlook and it comes from mental strength. To be able to see the flipside of what you are having or experiencing and push through with whatver you have. Being poistive is being anle to look and see the light even if there is only darkness

██  ██  ██ 
██  ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██ 
██  ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██ 

███████████
      █████████████████
    ███████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████        ██████
  ████████████████████████████
   ████████████████████        ████████████
      ▀█▀              ▀█▀        ██ ████████████████
    ████████████████████████████████
██████████████████
   ██                                ███████████████████
  ██  ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ██████                          ██████
              ▀██▀                            ▀██▀
  ██  ██  ██ 
██  ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██ 
██  ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██ 

Crassula

Crassula - build decentralized payment solutions.

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 09:28:39 AM

If it is difficult to feel positively then maybe you should analyze what is exactly wrong. Positiveness comes from satisfaction so maybe you are not happy about something in the present. 
Rexpax

World's First Home Online

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:52:07 AM

the first positive thing about the idea of how to be positive is that you're sitting in front of your PC or other device. It means you have a roof over your head and other means of modern life which give you the ability to eat, earn, share thoughts and even create sth! stay to this pointm think over those who don't even posses things that you do. be grateful for what you have!

Sharing economy lifestyle
xena2

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:16:10 AM

That would be difficult.  With all the things happening to our world and environment it takes many good people to influence us to be positive and optimistic.

hamza987

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:14:13 PM

Keep your self surrounded with positive people that's the best thing and keep your self motivated and never lose hope.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [All]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.