Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:16:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ann] [OTN] Open Trading Network | OTN Token | Uniting the crypto world  (Read 72069 times)
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:23:53 PM

Love love OTN  Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

Sell and buy and now get double token in 5 minute.........before 16588 now..........30521 token thanks to this really crazy speculation........dump and pump

No comment....this can happen only in cryptoworld I hope someone do same me and win really much token

Nice work... I seem to have completely missed out thanks to cryptopia refusing to process my withdrawal onto livecoin... been pending close to an hour. Really upset I missed out on this...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jamiedimoncoin

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:32:16 PM

Love love OTN  Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

Sell and buy and now get double token in 5 minute.........before 16588 now..........30521 token thanks to this really crazy speculation........dump and pump

No comment....this can happen only in cryptoworld I hope someone do same me and win really much token

Nice work... I seem to have completely missed out thanks to cryptopia refusing to process my withdrawal onto livecoin... been pending close to an hour. Really upset I missed out on this...

heheheh im really happy about this funny dump.......jeffthebaker don't worry you can see many opportunity.......when this token fly to MArs like Opportunity
TickerPyro

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:52:21 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2017, 11:19:27 PM by TickerPyro

This was classic "stop loss order" at work. Start a selloff at some crazy low number and other computers will do the rest. ETH dropped to like 10$ 6 months ago because of the same thing (supposedly). Embarrassed
jamiedimoncoin

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:08:29 PM

This was classic stop order at work. Start a selloff at some crazy low number and other computers will do the rest. ETH dropped to like 10$ 6 months ago because of the same thing (supposedly). Embarrassed

Letterally crazy.....i don't know what happen i got just lucky im in front of pc and can play this game and win really much token for free.........go down until 12 dolar un now up to 41??? insane
messidona

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:34:37 PM

Hi!
I have withdraw OTN Tokens from IQoption but do not appear in my Etherum wallet following IQOption guide. On etherscan I see the transaction. What’s the problem?
Same here I can see the tokens withdrawed from iqoption on etherscan but not in my Ethereum Wallet although I think the reason for that is due to the wallet not being fully synchronized. So my question is : isn't there another way for me to make use of my otn tokens other than my Ethereum Wallet because I want to sell them in an exchanger??

Fast way is......send your OTN from IQoption to andress wallet in Livecoin......I do this and after 1 hour got token.....if you send your token from IQ to wallet then to Livecoin you pay fee for transfer from wallet to livecoin.....directly from IQ to Livecoin is better way......OTN token form IQ need 24/48 hour to send in wallet
You don't understand my otn tokens has already been sent to the address I provided because I can see them on etherscan but not on my Ethereum Wallet because it's not fully synchronized with the blockchain and it's been some days now that the synchronization is not happening so what is the cause of that???
TickerPyro

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:43:28 PM

Just expect to see some volatility after that action. People are going to look at it and think they are missing something, then sell for +, = or possibly slightly - just to get out of an awkward situation. So just keep al eye out for crazy trades coming to town  Wink.
TickerPyro

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:02:27 AM

Hi!
I have withdraw OTN Tokens from IQoption but do not appear in my Etherum wallet following IQOption guide. On etherscan I see the transaction. What’s the problem?
Same here I can see the tokens withdrawed from iqoption on etherscan but not in my Ethereum Wallet although I think the reason for that is due to the wallet not being fully synchronized. So my question is : isn't there another way for me to make use of my otn tokens other than my Ethereum Wallet because I want to sell them in an exchanger??
Fast way is......send your OTN from IQoption to andress wallet in Livecoin......I do this and after 1 hour got token.....if you send your token from IQ to wallet then to Livecoin you pay fee for transfer from wallet to livecoin.....directly from IQ to Livecoin is better way......OTN token form IQ need 24/48 hour to send in wallet
[/quote]You don't understand my otn tokens has already been sent to the address I provided because I can see them on etherscan but not on my Ethereum Wallet because it's not fully synchronized with the blockchain and it's been some days now that the synchronization is not happening so what is the cause of that???[/quote]

https://theethereum.wiki/w/index.php/Ethereum_Wallet_Syncing_Problems
Save your key and then follow directions.
#1 reason would be that your comp clock is not set exactly (if your battery died or power went out). So update that and see if you start to update.
PitL0rd2002

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:38:28 AM

OTN token can be used with available products right away - from the 9th of October IQ Option broker will accept OTN tokens to pay for commission on crypto instruments trading.

I cant understand. Which relation you have with this IQ Option? This is your platform? And where is information about team?
Smashman

Activity: 144

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:48:52 AM

This project looks very interesting to me, i really hope that the dev team can deliver all the promissing announcements.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
humy84

Activity: 64

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:54:30 AM

HOW ON GODS GREEN EARTH DID THIS THING RISE TO $50. DOESN'T EVEN HAVE THAT MANY FOLLOWERS. OBVIOUS PRICE MANIPULATION.
CzechRaise

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:36:45 AM

HOW ON GODS GREEN EARTH DID THIS THING RISE TO $50. DOESN'T EVEN HAVE THAT MANY FOLLOWERS. OBVIOUS PRICE MANIPULATION.

OFC ..and what did U expect?

How is this any sort of caps lock-worthy info?
totholio

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:08:59 AM

Could someone explain what happened yesterday? Sharks simply broke the buyers line and bots started to sell low? Why would someone set a bot to sell at minimal levels like 8$ instead of 30$?
jack311

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:33:17 AM

Hi!
You don't understand my otn tokens has already been sent to the address I provided because I can see them on etherscan but not on my Ethereum Wallet because it's not fully synchronized with the blockchain and it's been some days now that the synchronization is not happening so what is the cause of that???

#1 reason would be that your comp clock is not set exactly (if your battery died or power went out). So update that and see if you start to update.

I deleted the folder chaindata and restarted the synchronization.
That was about 1 day, and the system was fully synchronized.
Nevertheless, you can not see the OTN tokens.
I do not know what else I could do.
Block Chainy

Activity: 102

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:43:37 AM

Love love OTN  Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

That is awesome. And that ladies and gents, is how the game is played. Well done! A lot of people panic and sell off, but the smart ones buy back in!
Sadly, I missed that whole price action.
manoj1605

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:52:37 PM

When you are launching your bounty program. I don't think you are going to launch it.
TickerPyro

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:45:34 AM

Could someone explain what happened yesterday? Sharks simply broke the buyers line and bots started to sell low? Why would someone set a bot to sell at minimal levels like 8$ instead of 30$?

That is exactly what happened. If you ever played the market you know that there is always a chance for a swing. Sometimes people set a Stop Loss Order for a fraction of the price (knowing they will not be around if bad news breaks) and the trusty bot does the dirty work. So if they can salvage 1/2 of what they put in, it is still not a total loss.

As for why not 30$? These are NEW CRYPTOS in a volatile marketplace. If you look down the trade line you will see something that went up 35% on day 1 is now down 55% on day 2 then back up 40% on day 3. If you think you can set a SLO on that, then good luck holding onto anything for any length of time. Even BTC can drop 500$ in a day at 7k. I guess my point is, (I might catch some slack from people, but) *Nothing* in the Crypto World is a "Safe Bet".

Hope this explained what you were asking.
TickerPyro

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:12:33 AM

Hi!

I deleted the folder chaindata and restarted the synchronization.
That was about 1 day, and the system was fully synchronized.
Nevertheless, you can not see the OTN tokens.
I do not know what else I could do.

So you are saying that "Now the wallet is Synced"? As where before it was failing to do so, but you still do not have your OTN Tokens showing? That is kind of the way it all reads to me.
If this is the case what type of wallet do you have? Are you sure that your wallet supports ERC20 Tokens? If you have a Mist/Eth you might want to make sure you have the latest updates. Also, does your wallet have a "Contracts" or "Custom Token" tab? If so, you may need to enter the address of the token, because it is not seen as standard.
You can find this info at https://blog.iqoption.com/how-to-withdraw-otn-tokens-to-your-wallet/
Let me know if it helps.
Ticker
totholio

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:14:53 PM

That is exactly what happened. If you ever played the market you know that there is always a chance for a swing. Sometimes people set a Stop Loss Order for a fraction of the price (knowing they will not be around if bad news breaks) and the trusty bot does the dirty work. So if they can salvage 1/2 of what they put in, it is still not a total loss.

As for why not 30$? These are NEW CRYPTOS in a volatile marketplace. If you look down the trade line you will see something that went up 35% on day 1 is now down 55% on day 2 then back up 40% on day 3. If you think you can set a SLO on that, then good luck holding onto anything for any length of time. Even BTC can drop 500$ in a day at 7k. I guess my point is, (I might catch some slack from people, but) *Nothing* in the Crypto World is a "Safe Bet".

Yeah I bet they also say that the 7$ SLO was much better than 30$ -.- It didn't salvaged anything but burned 80% of their investment.
messidona

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:36:05 PM

Hi when I try to send my otns with the Ethereum Wallet mist it imposes 0.05 ether as transaction fee. Is that normal ??
TickerPyro

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:15:54 AM

Yeah I bet they also say that the 7$ SLO was much better than 30$ -.- It didn't salvaged anything but burned 80% of their investment.

Some would say it is. A SLO should be when SHTF. Setting for 30$ would of been a 20% drop at that moment. That is a move that can happen on any day at any time with new Cryptos. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: