Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 11:05:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: please somebody help me i got scammed exchanging bitcoin  (Read 2921 times)
Abdussamad
Legendary

Activity: 3584
Merit: 1560

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 11:17:10 PM

Sad to Read this
But I ask you why you deal with someone who has only done 1 trade.
As per my Experiance there is only one legimate seller/buyer on localbitcoins.com
He is bit_india
https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/Bit_India/

Wow that's some feedback. I see he makes full use of it. His current buying price:

5,966.63 INR    =    104.962 USD
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
legendster

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 12:45:55 PM

looks  like  it.

People   one  thing  i have  noticed , and i am not  trying  to be  racist  but ..
Most of the Scams  online  in  india  originate  mostly  from  Gujarat. that has  been  my personal  experience.  

So  people  if  you  get   any  offers  from  Gujarat be careful.

You prove me right. thanks

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|
     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀                ▄▀█             ▄▀                ▄▀█
 ██████████    █             ██████████    █
 █                █                   █                █    █
 █                █     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █    █
 █                █  ▄▀             █                █  ▄▀
 ██████████▀                 ██████████▀
          █                                    █
          █                                    █
     ▄▀ █  ▀▀▀▀█                   ▄▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀             ▄▀█               ▄▀               ▄▀ █
 █████████   █               ██████████    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █                █  ▄▀
 █████████▀                  ██████████▀

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
        ▄           ▄▄▀  ▄▀▄  ▀▄▄
      █▄█   █████████████████    █
        █     █                              █ ▄▀ ▌
        █     █        ▄    █   ▄         █▀ ▄▌
       ██    █      ▀▄   █    ▄▀       █▀█
       ▌ ▌   █            █                █  █
       ▌ ▌   █                              █  █
       ██    ███████████████████
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
                 █       ▄▀      ▀▄       █
               █▀     █      █      █     ▀█
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
               ▀▀█     █    █    █     █▀▀
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
             ▄▀ █▄                   ▄█  ▀▄
            █   █▀▄         ▀      ▄▀█    █
           █   █  █  ▌      ▀   ▐  █  █    █
           █   █▄▀▄▌      ▀   ▐▄▀▄█    █
           █       █          ▀        █       █
        █▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
Amitabh S
Legendary

Activity: 1001
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 25, 2013, 05:44:19 PM

Any update on this?

Coinsecure referral ID: https://coinsecure.in/signup/refamit (use this link to signup)
mynameisdon

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

i am don(ripper's big daddy).i clean scammers.

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 03:20:44 PM

try reporting it to your bank. Since you made the INR deposit, they may help you with a dispute. Explain that you have paid for digital goods and not received the product from seller.

If the seller is questioned, he has to provide proof.

No other way, apart from physically catching the guy and shaking him up.
i think complaining someone that i sent money but for bitcoins and he/she not gave bitcoin is not accepted. because you have no proofs that you didn't got btc.because its very simple to create btc wallet in just sec.so i think no one gonna take inquiry specially in india.
so finally you can get information of that person by bank detail and have to attacked him without help of police.

bitcoinisfurture

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 05:44:37 PM

try reporting it to your bank. Since you made the INR deposit, they may help you with a dispute. Explain that you have paid for digital goods and not received the product from seller.

i think complaining someone that i sent money but for bitcoins and he/she not gave bitcoin is not accepted. because you have no proofs that you didn't got btc.because its very simple to create btc wallet in just sec.so i think no one gonna take inquiry specially in india.
so finally you can get information of that person by bank detail and have to attacked him without help of police.

What led you to reply to this thread. Its being almost 3 years old thread?  Huh
Notieboie

Activity: 54
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 05:57:41 PM

"signature" payments for the win
mynameisdon

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 04:07:07 AM

Yes, these posts are 3 years old, but even today police can't do anything in these type of cases.

bitcoinisfurture

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 05:24:47 AM

Yes, these posts are 3 years old, but even today police can't do anything in these type of cases.

Not sure if this has being resolved or not. How can you say that this is left unresolved?
mynameisdon

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 11:20:19 AM

Not sure if this has being resolved or not. How can you say that this is left unresolved?
remember you can try police and create such types of request... they will no longer help you.because of bitcoin is almost anonymous. yes but localbitcoins may help because of it have own security to solve that types of problem or they already made a discussions to police and their website are already authorised.

Bharanikrishna

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 06:00:31 PM

Hello bro sorry to hear that u have lost your hard earn money ... but thing is you cant do anything ligeally.. because.. cops dono about that.. even banks cant do anything.. once money has been transfer.. only thing u can do is.. if your transfer amount is big.. just find his adress through sim card which he is using.. complaint to cybercrime police in your state..they will help you...or u directly visit his home town take the help of local police there.. show them all his business stuff.. how the guy is cheating others.. so they can help you
philiveyjr
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 06:05:32 AM

Hello bro sorry to hear that u have lost your hard earn money ... but thing is you cant do anything ligeally.. because.. cops dono about that.. even banks cant do anything.. once money has been transfer.. only thing u can do is.. if your transfer amount is big.. just find his adress through sim card which he is using.. complaint to cybercrime police in your state..they will help you...or u directly visit his home town take the help of local police there.. show them all his business stuff.. how the guy is cheating others.. so they can help you
While the thread is super old, and now that you are bumped it, I thought I would put this in as a trader, that people have hacked Bank accounts in the past. So there could still be a police complain launched talking about the exchange and some action can be taken. But ofcourse not for the op, as its 3 years by now.

rik3

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 02:02:19 AM

Can somebody please help me how to report this fraud and get my money back
sellers profile-https://localbitcoins.com/ad/8076/cash-out-your-bitcoins-bank-transfer-india
his phone no-+919726178090
his bank account-
probably his facebook profile-http://www.facebook.com/monu9327

he has 100% feedback so i dealt with thim and send 7300inr for 1 btc
its my hard earned money please somebody help me how to get my money back.
No Bro I Don't think that Somebody will Help You Now Because You don't Use Escrow And I Ask You Question that Why you Don't Research Online Before Buying Bitcoins Online?
Why you Don't Search About the Risks Involved in Buying Bitcoins Online?
And if You Don't Know About How to Buy Bitcoins Safely then Why you Don't Try to Learn the Ways of Buying Bitcoins?

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: