Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:27:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: STOPBANNING.com - KYC Registrations and ICO Consulting  (Read 96 times)
stopbanning (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 11:48:09 AM
Last edit: June 26, 2018, 05:14:01 PM by stopbanning

Do you live in a BANNED country for ICO's and/or other Cryptocurrency stuff?? Don't worry, I make the KYC Registration for you.

I already have 3 long term clients and that was always enough for me. Now i have lost my job, so i'm doing this as Full Time.

1º Step : you send me one list of the ICO's you want to participate (PM me / Email info@stopbanning.com / Telegram @stopbanning) ;

2º Step : i will create a new email for you and give you access to a shared sheet file in google (see more in : stopbanning.com/icos-registrations-kyc ) ;

3º Step : i will make the KYC Registration and after that, we have to wait to see if it was Successfully Registered. If was successful, you send the payment.  

Easy, Full Anonymous for my clients, Best Price/Quality. I make Consultant services too (more info in my site).

Services for Investors in Banned countries. Prices in website. KYC Registrations and Consulting
Visit now for more info : www.stopbanning.com - Solutions for Big Investors in Banned Countries

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
stopbanning (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 02:46:43 AM

THE FIRST 2 CLIENTS WILL HAVE ONE DISCOUNT OF 30% IN THEIR FIRST ICO   Cool
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: