Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:42:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which knowledge is important for crypto trading?  (Read 5155 times)
yesss

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:47:16 PM

Cryptography is the science that hides the meaning of a message and has as its tool the mathematical resources to encrypt and decrypt messages. The act of encrypting consists of transforming a normal text into a secret text, and the act of decoding is the reverse operation, it consists of transforming a ciphertext into normal text.
I think that knowledge is only a small part of the commercial Cryto, so you can trade well need a lot of knowledge, to learn more specialized analysis of charts, technical charts. You also need to take classes that are experienced by experienced people, where they show you their experience, and they also tell you reliable sites that you can know. Get the most accurate information in a timely manner to give you the most accurate analysis and judgment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:18:57 PM

Cryptography is the science that hides the meaning of a message and has as its tool the mathematical resources to encrypt and decrypt messages. The act of encrypting consists of transforming a normal text into a secret text, and the act of decoding is the reverse operation, it consists of transforming a ciphertext into normal text.
I think that knowledge is only a small part of the commercial Cryto, so you can trade well need a lot of knowledge, to learn more specialized analysis of charts, technical charts. You also need to take classes that are experienced by experienced people, where they show you their experience, and they also tell you reliable sites that you can know. Get the most accurate information in a timely manner to give you the most accurate analysis and judgment.
The only knowledge necessary to be mastered is the efficient use of your brain and to master the skill of patience. In reality it’s actually a trading business just like you buying one thing and selling another, you need to have patience while the market is down and just wait for the right time to show your cards. When to invest, what to buy, how to deal, these are the things no classroom can teach you need to get out to people to learn these.
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:40:21 PM

It is very important to know how it feels in the cryptocurrency environment, assets are important also strategic skills.  You need to be a reader because ir is the root of every traders traits. I experience talking in a traders he seems to be cruel, mad,  and unfriendly, how does this kind of manners be successful, will we wanted to follow them and they are very excessive and indicates untrust.  So if we wanted to be traders there must be a way that no one would follow him.

BobBct

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:24:32 PM

For me of course how to trade and how to do it good. but the thing that will change you trading experience if you control your emotions. because if not you will be scared mad when trading which can affect dramatically in you trades.
xhienigat

Activity: 420

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:56:55 PM

There are a lot of things you need to know when it comes to trading specially trading cryptocurrencies, since you are still starting try to read and understand what is cryptocurrencies learn what's the background of each coin and the history of it. Reading is very essential in this field so you need to do a lot of reading after that practice how to read charts technical analysis is one of the major requirement we all need to know when trading and this is the hardest part I think you will need a lot of practice before you can predict if the coin is going to up or down. On your journey of being a good trading you will learn the rest of things you need to know so just keep on practicing and never lose hope. Practice makes perfect!

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
             ▄███▌ █
            ▀▀▀██▄  █
          ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
         █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄██ ███▄    █
       ▐███▀   ▀█   █
       ████     █   █
      ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
      ▀▄▄███▌      █
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
              █  ▄▀
              ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
 ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
  ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄ ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
   ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
  ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
    ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
    ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████ ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
    █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
    ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                               ▄█████
                                                                           ▄███████▀
                                                                           ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:20:01 PM

I already started crypto trading. But i cannot understand how to get profitable in crypto trading. How to understand which coin is the best for buy. I don't know how to become successful in crypto trading. So guys, please tell me which knowledge is important for crypto trading. Thanks...
Trading in crypto currency is not an easy job op. You will need to have a good knowledge of the coins that you want to trade before you buy them. And that is not all, you will need to know more about technical and fundamental analysis to enable you succeed in trading crypto currency.
It is true that knowledge is very powerful tool that you can use in order to become successful trader. I agree to you that you should know the technical and fundamental analysis for you to know what technique that you will use in order to earn big amount of money.
Bosx1ne

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:55:27 PM

I already started crypto trading. But i cannot understand how to get profitable in crypto trading. How to understand which coin is the best for buy. I don't know how to become successful in crypto trading. So guys, please tell me which knowledge is important for crypto trading. Thanks...

In my opinion, in the trade of knowledge to be mastered is about the development associated with the business to be traded (crypto). With we know the developments that occur in the crypto, then we should not be afraid of failure in trade because we already anticipate the risk of failure with which we get from the development of crypto. And one more thing to do when you want to trade is understand "economic patterns" so you do not experience the economic bubble.
Indeed, the most important thing for earning profits by learning about crypto currency is to keep a track of daily moments that are happening in the digital world. If someone fails to keep an eye on this, he will be amazed by the changes that are made within one week by strong coins.

I also think that understanding of the Crypto coin and trusting its potential plays a significant role in a successful trading of digital assets.
If we have a lot of information about cryptocurrency, I am sure that we can earn a lot of money in many ways. This forum is the reason why I earn now many money. I really learned a lot of information about the cryptocurrencies. I am now using all of the knowledge that I learned in order to gain income.

Valdano

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:26:41 PM

Basically buy some bitcoin and just hold it. Next stem is... just use small amounts and do do play-trades with that on different exchanges. This way you will get to know the ways.
jelome198959

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:03:54 PM

From what I've read / learned from crypto enthusiasts, aside from knowledge of the coin/s itself, it's a good thing to setup a good strategy/plan where you'll be dogmatic about it - just so you remove emotions / greed out of the way. Try also to be specific (exit price, target return, etc) but at the same time practical. Good luck!
dzhan

Activity: 743

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:16:49 PM

A large knowledge is needed for successful crypto trading. You have to learn about the most promising coins / tokens which have the best potential, in order to trade them and avoid the shitcoins. Also you have to learn about studying carefully the markets and the charts, and how to choose the best moments to buy and sell.
Excellence91

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 04:18:30 PM

One of the most important factor is to listen carefully to crypto news at all time....
Kabul

Activity: 619

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:07:08 PM

I think that the first thing you need to know in trading is how to control your emotion. It is important because if you are panic or greedy, you can easily lose a lot of your money. Try to control your emotion so that you will have a clear mind to make a good decision while trading

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:40:20 AM

For me of course how to trade and how to do it good. but the thing that will change you trading experience if you control your emotions. because if not you will be scared mad when trading which can affect dramatically in you trades.
A calm mind is the key to success in this risky profession of trading because it enables a person to take right decision on right time, which is all that trader needs to do. It is not possible to avoid failure forever which means there will be a time when loss will occur. The bad effect is many give up after coming across this situation and sell out their coins. That is why it is said over and over again to show patience while crypto trading.
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:41:03 PM

Be familiar with trading,  coin and latest updates about the coin. You will earn if you invested  it right and you have your patience with you.  Those are the important qualities in trading to gain.

Be knowledgeable about the facts that yiu have to know about cryptocurrencies. It is not enough to just be familiar with trading and coins but it is better to learn the factors thay are considered to affect bitcoin price and or value.
For istance, the reason why bitcoin price declined to 8k Usd because of an outsider that manipulated the price

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:11:13 PM

I think you need to start learning the basics of trading. To study the technical analysis tools. Learn how to read charts. Before entering the market, decide how much you are willing to lose. Do not borrow money for trading.
rangnatht

Activity: 588
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:49:35 PM

As I think about it for Crypto trading their are few things you need to know before investing in any altcoin. First you have to know all the details about coin that you want to buy it.. For that things the best place is coinmarketcap. Through coinmarketcap you are able to know basic information of coin like what is the total supply of coin, website, past price movements etc... Through this knowledge you get some idea that if you should invest or not.. Also you need to do some research about Bitcoin price movements before investing in altcoin because most of the altcoin have a deep correlation between Bitcoin price fluctuations.... So that's also important to learn about it...

In one statement i can say do more research By yourself about crypto word before investing... Because the more you research and learn the more your decision is correct.. And always be patience with Crypto trading...
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:06:24 PM

More than knowledge, you require skills. Skill to have patience is very important. And not stressing over temporary dip.
Arkham Knight

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:54:29 AM

It should be knowing how to identify what's legit and what's not. Reading many threads on these forum gave me many ideas to filter those scammers. Imagine that if you got hyped in a coin and you go all in but you never knew that it's a scam from the start so having that knowledge is very helpful.
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:15:10 PM

It should be knowing how to identify what's legit and what's not. Reading many threads on these forum gave me many ideas to filter those scammers. Imagine that if you got hyped in a coin and you go all in but you never knew that it's a scam from the start so having that knowledge is very helpful.
You are right, we can really rely on those information that is available here in forum, so for me knowledge is really an important thing for us to be able to become successful. All of the things that we want can achieve by starting to focus what we want so that we can absorb the knowledge that we want as knowledge is our foundation for everything, with this we can develop our skills and our own strategies in life.
CoachCarter

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:39:58 PM

Every people should learn the basic concepts since this concepts are very vital in your decision making, they guide you in the right place to avoid the loss of your funds.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: