Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:07:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sorry to report - http://www.freebitcointips.co.uk/ and user - bennett616 Hero M  (Read 1117 times)
CoinVisitor (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 07:23:05 PM

I have tried my best to work with him and get everything resolved but he has now taken to just no contact with me.

I am the owner of coinvisitor.com and this user has been on our site often and approached me for a loan for his site of 1 btc to be paid back within 1 week. I let the week pass and bottom line he did not pay it back over 1 month later and I also won an auction from him on bitmit for a runescape account that he never sent.

I ended up requesting money back from the sale which was refunded but I see a pattern developing here. He is now trying to sell the account again, sell salsa which likely cannot be imported to most countries and borrows bitcoin without payment and then to end it all just drops off the planet and acts like nothing is going on.

Sorry Andrew - you cannot say I did not try to work with you and your promises of payment over and over again and then dropping off the face of the earth it is my duty to notify the public on this.

Your protection is no longer more important than the safety of the community and I have to let people know what is up.

any questions or anything message me here or email info@coinvisitor.com

Kev
(coinvisitor.com)

Earn Free Bitcoin from coinvisitor.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: