Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 06:05:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone heard of Firstcoin?  (Read 3880 times)
frangipani

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 09:52:53 AM

yes,they could dump...but why would some one dump his gold mine??? Cryptos are just at start...IT will be rising-no doubt...  Bitcoin can be also dumped when "Satoshi" decide.. But why on earth would someone do that? And premining is done for other resaons-for coin value program, and for MLM..
Also, all are crazy about ICOs.. ICO madnness. And what is ICO-give someone money, and it is locked till market...Your ICO token worth is shit until it came to market and it has big demand...
FIrstcoin didnt had ICO, so doesnt have whitepaper to write about itself how it is superb. They are doing quiet MLM marketing and spreading.. And something what is spread, it will be more and more adapted trough the world. And value will be rising. FIrstcoins marketcap is preety big for coin "without" marketing. So MLM works, and spreading is rapidly succsessful. Now they will announce new big smartcontracts and ecoprojects...
It's going to be widely adapted currency also.. Because they have good project for do that idea.
Sorry that I dont talk about other coins... Give me money and I will invest in others to..
Bytheway i have also other post about others, but my focus in on this one...
Comming time for me to say: I told you so people....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iluvbitcoins (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:43:38 PM

They won't dump it now, they'll dump it when they think the coin won't grow any more and all the holders and all the later investors will get fucked in the ass because there's a 99.9% premine which will be dumped and will destroy the market.

Looking for a signature campaign.
tibicla2017

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:51:40 PM

It's too bad so many fall for these ponzi schemes trying to get rich fast.
Hach

Activity: 110
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:58:28 PM

I found an ann thread in the forum. I don't know if it's the same token.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2413431.0

tylerik1

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:00:04 PM

Hmm never heard that. I am not that trausted with yobitcoins =/

pimmi

Activity: 102

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:59:02 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoxuU4kTx5U&feature=youtu.be
frangipani

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 12:34:06 PM

So Thailand meeting was extra successfull. I wasnt there but i heard very good stuff.
Firstofall is new firstcoin project page where are new projects, ecoshares etc..
WWW.firstcoinproject.com    ...In just few days they will anounce all plans, future projects, and allready accomplished project.. I am also waiting to hear details.
Look at their new page.. Everything will be more clear in few weeks, and than I hope further value rising..  I am expect a lot from firstcoin guys in 2018.. easily X00$ value.. Nice project, different from other coins...

zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 01:21:08 PM

Thanks for this discovery, I never hear about this before until I read your thread. This coin is very interesting but the name sound like an scam altcoin and the 99% premine too. After checking the coinmarketcap, I fount out they have a lot of volume in 24h, more than 1,702,720 USD, that's a lot for an unknown altcoin, it is very suspicious. Personally I prefer to stay away from this altcoin. Be careful guys do your own research before investing in this altcoin.
frangipani

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 01:37:08 PM

well name is just name.. That doesnt bring money. You like it or not-doesnt bothering with that.. Premining is nicely explained in club and that idea is great..(ofcourse it is theoreticaly possible that someone put all coins to market but why on earth would someone do that when the cryptoworld is just starting).. There are thousands of places where firstocoin is accepted for paying..(i didnt know that till Thailand meeting).. They will announce all infos in public soon.. Why it is unknown?? Well it isnt unknown, it is unknown to yiu and bitcoin forums and portals.. They are doing their marketing trough the networkmarketing and doing it preety well. So market isnt suspicious-it is real, and it will sure rise more and more.. It is just starting.. I am talking that, but ofcourse every project in its start is very suspicious.. i am aware of that.. I am just pointing for very interesting thing litle bit different from others. Project that could have bright future. Project where you can make nice money and participate in its (and your) future..

frangipani

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 08:18:24 AM

No social media??? It doesnt mean that someone doesnt have social media if it doenst use this 2-3 popular sites. Firstcoin has biiig great social work trough the club. There is connected more than 100000 people. I am sorry that you and many others arent opened for new stuff. Premining is great think if you use it for good purpose. Time will show...

Mary_Swift

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:13:52 AM

I have never heard about this cryptocurrency. However, I can say that there are a lot of ICOs which appear every day so we can't always keep track of the appearance process. Concerning reliablity and profitability of this ICO we will be able to appreciate in a few months. Then we also will be able to form our point of view about this ICO.
frangipani

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 10:47:24 AM

Hey, it isnt ICO! It is coin that is allready adopted and used in thousands of places..There are ATMs that are starting to be used (until now there are few in use,but in 2018 is plan for install big number of atms).. Coin has preaty big marketcap. Marketing is done trough MLM and it has nice success. Project has huge plans and more and more od that plans are acomplished.. You realy must research and ask in club for all infos that are maybe fishy to you because firstcoin is something different to other coins. It has realy clever and nice project. And when you understand all reasons for doing it this way you will be amazed. For every coin there ia someibe that concludes easily that that ia scam. They didnt do they research. People are different. Check for this one, ask in the club.. I didnt believe in start but i did my research Smiley..

keykey1

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:45:19 PM

Well I know that Firstcoin is based on Bitcoin technology. Thanks to the blockchain, you can track the creation of the coin and the authenticity of the transaction. The network checks and authenticates itself. Firstcoin provides strong protection and anonymity. It is increasing now in its price.
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:39:56 PM

I still have my doubt about this coin, surprise it is trading with huge volume on Livecoin for some days, what makes me think it is more of a scam is the huge numbers of coins that was pre-mined by the developers
frangipani

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 12:15:37 PM

some things when you look at first hand and generalise are fishy. But when you see reasons and idea of firstcoin you will be astonished. It is not anything suspicious in fact that it has big volume - it is normal, volume will be bigger and bigger. Fact that it isnt so advertised in public doesnt mean that it isnt popular. Coin is very popular and there are allready hundreds of thousands people in club (big number of tham very influential and popular in financial bussiness). You would be amazed ( like me) when you see how was participating in THailand meeting. Its not to late to do GOOD research and decide. My proposition is to join club (for free).. Do some resarch and education and when you see how great potential coin has...well its up to you... I know that it sounds rediculous, but i realy think that it will be good alternative for bitcoin.. Few facts in project are promising my assertion. Why I am so cheering about this project? I had privilege to learn and see all project and idea and i am enthusiastic, euforic and happy to have this good project which will ease finantial problems. Also, who jumps in train earlier, he will ofcourse have more benefits.. Look et firstcoins graph and imagine what would be and what would you earn just if you invested few months ago..And that is just pasive income... If you activated in develompent and marketing, there is fine monthly income...

serhishulak

Activity: 159

LuckyToken – Join ICO!!!

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:26:35 PM

I first hear about them. On the one hand, if they can't answer easy questions and do not have a topic on btctalk, then this is alarming. And on the other, they are unique, Like I judging by the description. I do not even know what to think about that. Confused btw

LuckyToken                                           Crowdsale: 22/01/2018 - 22/02/2018
LuckyToken - Lottery on Blockchain                  [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  WhitePaper  |  Facebook
BigBall

Activity: 253

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:45:30 PM

I first hear about them. On the one hand, if they can't answer easy questions and do not have a topic on btctalk, then this is alarming. And on the other, they are unique, Like I judging by the description. I do not even know what to think about that. Confused btw

Why to make ANN topic in one shitty useless forum?
BigBall

Activity: 253

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:46:17 PM

FirstCoin have own network marketing,they make educations in many cities around the world,they dont need one forum,heheh what a stupid answer.
desi92

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:49:22 PM

Firtscoin? I never heard about that coin before.

Like you said they fail to answer small question, i think the team have no experience.
And about the ineterest i am worry they use ponzi scheme in market like hyip done.
But interesting to know why its listed in big exchange and have high marketcap? Confusing.
frangipani

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 06:32:20 AM

Did you ask any question so you know that they are not answering? You didnt.. you can ask anything. But best and fastes way is getting informations about it via firdtcoinclub.. that is its use.. If someone is interested,he can join club for free, ask directly his refferal anything and decide is that good project or not.. Many many many people have allready understand project idea and they joined and allready making nice profit.. I am just sad that someone can conclude bad things about great project, before that he did (good) research..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: