Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Closed  (Read 512 times)
atomium (OP)
Donator

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

Study the past, if you would divine the future.

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 06:18:43 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2019, 05:03:47 PM by atomium

Closed

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cyberkiller

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2013, 08:46:33 PM

this is great! I would recommend opening a store on www.coingig.com, your type of store will fit in perfectly with the other products listed.

I'll check it out, thanks.

What's your inventory management like?
atomium (OP)
Donator

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 08:49:20 PM

this is great! I would recommend opening a store on www.coingig.com, your type of store will fit in perfectly with the other products listed.

I'll check it out, thanks.

What's your inventory management like?

Great! We handpick the products that are shown on our homepage/top products page, we do this based on the photo quality, description of the product, and overall store reputation. Products like yours would look great.
atomium (OP)
Donator

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 09:52:48 PM

No international shipping?

Yup we support shipping from anywhere in the world, you don't need to be based in the US and you don't have to ship to the US either, it's pretty cool.

But if you mean if there is a worldwide shipping option, not yet, we will be adding that soon so that you don't need to add every country, sorry about that.
OpenYourEyes

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 12:05:08 AM

Yup we support shipping from anywhere in the world, you don't need to be based in the US and you don't have to ship to the US either, it's pretty cool.

But if you mean if there is a worldwide shipping option, not yet, we will be adding that soon so that you don't need to add every country, sorry about that.
I'll certainly be interested when UK delivery becomes available.

takemybitcoins.com: Spend a few seconds entering a merchants email address to encourage them to accept Bitcoin
PGP key | Bitmessage: BM-GuCA7CkQ8ojXSFGrREpMDuWgv495FUX7
atomium (OP)
Donator

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 12:06:50 AM

UK shipping is available right now, tye onlytbing we dont have is an option to ship to All Countries, you
would have to select the country individually.
OpenYourEyes

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 12:45:55 AM

UK shipping is available right now, tye onlytbing we dont have is an option to ship to All Countries, you
Hm. I tried earlier and it wouldn't let me select any thing other than USA.
I'll try again..

takemybitcoins.com: Spend a few seconds entering a merchants email address to encourage them to accept Bitcoin
atomium (OP)
Donator

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 12:47:51 AM

I'll try again..

If you click on the Add Destination Field button to bring more options, we have all countries in the drop
down. let me know if you find it.
OpenYourEyes

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 12:50:42 AM

I'll try again..

If you click on the Add Destination Field button to bring more options, we have all countries in the drop
Nope can't see that. I've got a product in my cart, selected checkout, and then presented with personal/delivery info. you require. Can't see "Add destination" and still only have USA in country list.

Do I have to register first?

atomium (OP)
Donator

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 12:57:30 AM

I'll try again..

Nope can't see that. I've got a product in my cart, selected checkout, and then presented with personal/delivery info. you require. Can't see "Add destination" and still only have USA in country list.

Oh sorry I thought you wanted to list a product, if you are purchasing a product it is up to the seller to decide where they ship. You should try to messag the seller to see if they ship to your country.
OpenYourEyes

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 01:00:26 AM

I'll try again..

Oh sorry I thought you wanted to list a product, if you are purchasing a product it is up to the seller to decide where they ship. You should try to messag the seller to see if they ship to your country.

Wait, what? We talking about the same site here: http://www.authenticfragrances.com/

atomium (OP)
Donator

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 01:52:48 AM

I'll try again..

Wait, what? We talking about the same site here: http://www.authenticfragrances.com/

No haha im talking about Coingig.com
OpenYourEyes

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 02:14:16 AM

Haha oops. Lol. Very nice site you've got there (if it is yours), it would be nice you could browse by country sellers are willing to ship to though.

atomium (OP)
Donator

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 05:37:09 AM

Haha oops. Lol. Very nice site you've got there (if it is yours), it would be nice you could browse by country sellers are willing to ship to though.

lol its cool, thanks for that feedback Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: