Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:35:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Nootropics For bitcoins Review (Kratom)  (Read 1329 times)
ironcross360 (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Troll of the Fourth Reich.

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 04:09:52 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2013, 04:20:26 PM by ironcross360

I took 1 Capsule of Nootropics For bitcoins Kratom. I am starting to feel its effects and feels pretty potent. I will continue leaving comments while using it. I am currently in its first hour, I am starting to feel energized and a bit of mood lift.

And how do I self moderate this topic>?

Update: Numbness effect on body I feel no pain im superman!

Why are you just staring at this? Just send it! 1MHZjADM41ttjbPUiTPYWGYGm45XLf8ZeS

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pichu

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 04:40:12 PM

How long do you reckon it'll take until you can bend spoons with your mind? I've been wanting to acquire this feat to pick up chicks for quite some time.
Will follow this thread religiously while on the toilet.

Stay safe,
Pichu
meowmeowbrowncow

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 04:47:35 PM

It's my understanding that most of the nootropic drugs are temporary stimulating agents.

Some outcomes more anecdotally profound than others.

The really interesting stuff is the nerve growth factor in the nootropic, cerebrolysin.  The Russians have been using it forever and there are some interesting fast time elapsed videos of axon/dendrite (??) formation with and without cerebrolysin.  But these nerve cell samples were outside of the body - so I believe it's fairly difficult to keep nerve cells alive in culture.

So, the videos might not be legitimate.

*shrugs*

"Bitcoin has been an amazing ride, but the most fascinating part to me is the seemingly universal tendency of libertarians to immediately become authoritarians the very moment they are given any measure of power to silence the dissent of others."  - The Bible
ironcross360 (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 05:06:23 PM

How long do you reckon it'll take until you can bend spoons with your mind? I've been wanting to acquire this feat to pick up chicks for quite some time.
Will follow this thread religiously while on the toilet.

Stay safe,
Pichu
im going to bend spoons with my mind tomorrow.

Why are you just staring at this? Just send it! 1MHZjADM41ttjbPUiTPYWGYGm45XLf8ZeS
ironcross360 (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 02:50:20 PM

email

greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 03:02:11 PM

I took 1 Capsule of Nootropics For bitcoins Kratom. I am starting to feel its effects and feels pretty potent. I will continue leaving comments while using it. I am currently in its first hour, I am starting to feel energized and a bit of mood lift.

And how do I self moderate this topic>?

Update: Numbness effect on body I feel no pain im superman!

I thought you said you don't take drugs.  Sad
nootropicsforbitcoins

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2013, 05:25:19 PM

It's my understanding that most of the nootropic drugs are temporary stimulating agents.

Some outcomes more anecdotally profound than others.

The really interesting stuff is the nerve growth factor in the nootropic, cerebrolysin.  The Russians have been using it forever and there are some interesting fast time elapsed videos of axon/dendrite (??) formation with and without cerebrolysin.  But these nerve cell samples were outside of the body - so I believe it's fairly difficult to keep nerve cells alive in culture.

So, the videos might not be legitimate.

*shrugs*

Many true nootropics are proven to reduce age related mental decline and/or positively effect various pathways involved in cognition (free feel to inquire for any research). The effects can be cumulative depending on the compound. Many people try group in stimulants or addictive drugs with nootropics, however this goes against the original definition of nootropics.

I do not consider Kratom a Nootropic. More a mood enhancing herb with several unique modes of actions.

Cerebrolysin is a peptide extracted from pig brain. While it is interesting there are a number of other nootropics more commonly available that have proven cognitive or other enhancing effects in healthy adults.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: