View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
betudontbet

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:24:08 AM

I have vehicles as collateral how would BTC lending work in regard to title loans? What are some trustworthy escrow services?

I think is not going to be an easy job to  find a trustwhorty escrow to hold these kind of documents, better check in your local pawn shop for money and buy bitcoins with them, high fees there probably, have not seen a loan of bitcoins using a car as collateral.
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:45:51 AM

I have vehicles as collateral how would BTC lending work in regard to title loans? What are some trustworthy escrow services?

Not something you could simply do overnight due to the amount of paperwork and work needing to secure the car, check the condition, etc. If you need money and want to have the cars as a loan, best to get a real title loan from a loan service (or possibly post them as security at a bank) and like betudontbet to buy bitcoins with that loan. Youre best to read the first two post from https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0 because you are also selling cars in another thread so using those same cars as collateral (even the ones listed on the site) tells people here that you have no intent of repaying.
betudontbet

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:33:41 PM

Not something you could simply do overnight due to the amount of paperwork and work needing to secure the car, check the condition, etc. If you need money and want to have the cars as a loan, best to get a real title loan from a loan service (or possibly post them as security at a bank) and like betudontbet to buy bitcoins with that loan. Youre best to read the first two post from https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0 because you are also selling cars in another thread so using those same cars as collateral (even the ones listed on the site) tells people here that you have no intent of repaying.

Sure, that's why I told him to check the local pawn shop if he really wants to get a loan with their titles is hard to find in bitcointalk someone related to bitcoins that also wants to make this kind of agreements.
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:18:02 PM

I was just curious if there was a possibility considering BTC is used for a lot of reasons. Maybe I'll open a company that offers that service.

I think that you say anything in order to excuse your Loan Request here and don't get a negative.

You are curious if BTC is used for what reason? Don't you know already? Oh sorry,you don't but you came here to sell...cars... Roll Eyes
And now you are "thinking" to open a company giving Loans in crypto? Why, you know a reason?! From selling "exotic" cars to Lending crypto... Cheesy
Of course BTC and any other crypto can be used for all the reasons, the same reasons that you have already and use fiat. But you don't  know that, yes... Cheesy

You are full of irrelevant and fake thoughts, words, project, knowledge.
I will suggest you to lock at least this Thread of yours (not to say both of them) and go somewhere else.
Winter is coming... Cool

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███