Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:38:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altpocket.io - Altcoin Portfolio [Verified Investments from Polo/Bittrex]  (Read 3088 times)
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 04:17:41 PM

This project is nice, it already in bitrex and poloniex, it's a good sign that the project is trustworthy enough.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
richpress

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

Sr. Web Developer / Msg for work inquiries

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 02:20:10 AM

Hello again !
I love your app and i'm replacing all my portfolio apps with this, is there a chance we see an android app soon ?
Onte (OP)

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 12:18:03 PM

Hello again !
I love your app and i'm replacing all my portfolio apps with this, is there a chance we see an android app soon ?

Yes, we are planning this as we speak.
Thanks for all the kind words and for using Altpocket.io
BevOh13

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 05:29:16 AM

Been looking for something like this for a while now.

A few things:

Some more documentation would be nice. Support section seems thin.

What is the purpose of the referral link? Is there some kind of rewards program in place?

Should Net Worth display the same $$$ as your Poloniex balance? If all active trades are on Polo should it not reflect the same number?
I understand the first 'Invested' & 'Profit' on your profile are active trades? And the 'Total Invested' and 'Total Profit' are your overall performance? Total invested meaning volume of trades? I'm sure more explanation will come with support documentation but I think it could be worth maybe adding in some tooltips when you hover certain things. The more user friendly the better.

Anyway keep up the good work I think this project has tremendous potential.
Onte (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 09:43:49 PM

This project is nice, it already in bitrex and poloniex, it's a good sign that the project is trustworthy enough.

Glad to hear that you enjoying it, we have some small bugs atm because we integrating our new importing system, this should be resolved tomorrow.
Onte (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 09:05:14 AM

Been looking for something like this for a while now.

A few things:

Some more documentation would be nice. Support section seems thin.

What is the purpose of the referral link? Is there some kind of rewards program in place?

Should Net Worth display the same $$$ as your Poloniex balance? If all active trades are on Polo should it not reflect the same number?
I understand the first 'Invested' & 'Profit' on your profile are active trades? And the 'Total Invested' and 'Total Profit' are your overall performance? Total invested meaning volume of trades? I'm sure more explanation will come with support documentation but I think it could be worth maybe adding in some tooltips when you hover certain things. The more user friendly the better.

Anyway keep up the good work I think this project has tremendous potential.

Feel free to join our discord chat where we provide instant support, referral link is already tracking but we haven't made the awards for it yet. So everyone who refers people will get the new award instant if they meet the requirements.

We are just integrating the new investments/importing -system so it can be some bugs as well.
Total profit is if you have sold and bought again several times. And yes we are going to add more support documentation/guides on how everything works. Just need to fix some small bugs with the new system.

Thanks for your patience.
rescue_96

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 09:59:01 AM

Great tool, I have been searching for something like this to assess actual profit or loss due to price changes. Website is beautiful and its an amazing tool.

Thanks for putting efforts to help newbies.  Grin
Onte (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 05:09:50 PM

Great tool, I have been searching for something like this to assess actual profit or loss due to price changes. Website is beautiful and its an amazing tool.

Thanks for putting efforts to help newbies.  Grin

I'm glad to hear that you enjoy Altpocket, thanks!

richpress

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

Sr. Web Developer / Msg for work inquiries

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2017, 07:41:16 PM

Server down today ?
I use Altpocket as my main investment tracker ! please let us know in advance if some maintenance is going to happen.. but Thank you for the great software !
Onte (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 02:11:28 PM

Server down today ?
I use Altpocket as my main investment tracker ! please let us know in advance if some maintenance is going to happen.. but Thank you for the great software !

We got some small downtime because of a DDoS attack but we have upgraded our protection.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Onte (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:53:58 PM

Altpocket new thread here ----> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2321623.
eCrypto

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:57:42 PM

a great website with grate user interface.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: