Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:58:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✨[ANN][ICO]✨ 1World Tokens (1WO) Media Coins + Referral Program!! ✨✨  (Read 7975 times)
1WorldOnline (OP)

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:39:16 AM
Last edit: October 31, 2017, 06:32:19 AM by 1WorldOnline

Revolutionizing Online Media With Blockchain Technology And Incentives For Audience Engagement™

ICO IS NOW LIVE!

*Up to $50M of 1WO Tokens offered for sale at $1.00 price*

For each 1 Token sold:
• 1 Token will be issued for mining to Publishers and Partners
• 1 Token will be issued to Liquidity Pool (as a Reserve)
• 0.2 Token will be issued to the Team and Advisors / Bounty program
• ICO time will be restricted to 1 month from Sep 25 till Oct 25 2017
• Overall lifetime CAP of all 1WO Tokens set to $160M
• Minimum ICO target will be set as $5M
• If less money raised, then all to be returned within 1 month after the ICO completion
• If a force majeure occurs in tokens issuance, funds will be returned to buyers within 2 months
• Escrow will be established for the public sale period to keep the funds

1WO token in an internal cryptocurrency circulated inside the ecosystem that 1World Online has created. All payments inside
such ecosystem will be conducted only via 1WO tokens. For a convenient exchange of 1WO tokens into fiat and other popular
cryptocurrencies there will be an internal marketplace created. The issuance of 1WO currency is capped at 160 Million tokens
and no additional emissions are planned. From the very beginning the issued token mass is designed to support growing volume
of transactions inside of the ecosystem during the scaling, which implies ongoing organic growth of the 1WO token market
value. The tokens are splittable up to 8th decimal point position, so the growth of their value won’t be a problem for processing
transactions of any size within 1World Online ecosystem.

Contribute Today!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:07:57 AM

dont you think it's  too late to make an ANN when the presale is almost done, aaaand, how about the marketing? any bounty or anything?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
szafa

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:17:57 AM

How you find investors?
admosfir

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:21:07 AM

is it really that 1.00 USD = 1.10 1WO?? is it a base rate or what??
and also, you must share the ICO system on this thread, when it starts and how about the bonuses.
PacoPezetas

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:21:17 AM

https://imgflip.com/i/1wxs16
1WorldOnline (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:38:38 PM

dont you think it's  too late to make an ANN when the presale is almost done, aaaand, how about the marketing? any bounty or anything?

It's never too late! While we could have posted this earlier, we were focusing on other means of promotion and advertising during the presale period. Marketing is done via our chat rooms, investors, company and personal contacts. Finally, yes we offer bounties! This consists of tasks such as white paper translation, FAQ translation, and regional customer support. An official bounty program will be posted and updated in this thread soon. We already have a lot of staff earning through our bounty!

How you find investors?

Marketing, ad campaigns and company/personal contacts.

is it really that 1.00 USD = 1.10 1WO?? is it a base rate or what??
and also, you must share the ICO system on this thread, when it starts and how about the bonuses.

To view the current rate, please visit https://ico.1worldonline.com/?locale=undefined#about. As of the time of this posting, it is 1 USD / 1 WO. It will also be periodically updated on our ANN thread. For large purchases, please send a PM or join one of our chat rooms and inquire with our staff.

1WO is our token, and you need it to purchase advertising space on our partner websites (which includes Google, Amazon, ICOBox, AOL and many others). Publishers and Users will be paid in 1WO and can either cash out to fiat/BTC or accumulate 1WO to earn various benefits.

To see a full list of our partners, scroll down to the bottom of the page here : https://ico.1worldonline.com/?locale=undefined#ico
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:44:09 PM

Seems like a great project! Expansive and experienced team with a working product (because for some reason, thats a rare thing nowadays) and they have actually been around for a while, outside of the cryptosphere. really nice partnerships too..

with all the bull floating around at the moment, this is one of the few things with teeth  Wink

1WorldOnline (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:50:16 PM

Seems like a great project! Expansive and experienced team with a working product (because for some reason, thats a rare thing nowadays) and they have actually been around for a while, outside of the cryptosphere. really nice partnerships too..

with all the bull floating around at the moment, this is one of the few things with teeth  Wink

Thanks for your kind words!

UPDATE: We just got listed on tokenmarket! Check it out!

https://tokenmarket.net/blockchain/ethereum/assets/1world-online/
sobrino_od

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:05:19 PM

Have luck, guys! Nice token
1WorldOnline (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:17:07 PM

Have luck, guys! Nice token

Thanks! We are very excited to share our project with everyone Smiley
babedota

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:42:41 PM

A very interesting project. I have read about the project and watching the video. this can be a success and that kind of late word can not be predicted. I am looking forward to your bounty. Good luck
1WorldOnline (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:00:08 PM

A very interesting project. I have read about the project and watching the video. this can be a success and that kind of late word can not be predicted. I am looking forward to your bounty. Good luck

We appreciate your support! We are proud to have a working product and a solid team behind it.
We are currently putting together our bounty program outline; please be patient and keep checking back!
crptomaniac1997

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:32:33 AM

Looks like a safe and reliable ICO compared to all the rest since they have quite a few real world applications and are already established. I like the concept of tokenized economy as well, I think this will be a successful project.
shayshaylaboogie

Activity: 132

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:18:06 PM

Looks like a safe and reliable ICO compared to all the rest since they have quite a few real world applications and are already established. I like the concept of tokenized economy as well, I think this will be a successful project.

The white paper is really long, lol, but it has a lot of detail, they spell out everything. Its cool how you can earn tokens for taking quizzes and stuff, its like mining without having an asic  Cheesy

it seems like these guys have been a real company for a long time now, they have like 4 different offices and an army of boardmembers. I looked them up, they won this Shark Tank style thing with this idea. this ico seems pretty proper.

will stay tuned to this
1WorldOnline (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:15:32 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2017, 01:29:59 PM by 1WorldOnline

We appreciate your consideration! Stay tuned for more news and updates from our team  Smiley

Update:
We have reached over 2.9M in contributions! Make sure you take advantage of this offer; the sooner you purchase our token, the lower the purchase price will be.

duongtien86

Activity: 126

Lucky Man

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:45:57 PM

Nice project. I think Sir add bounty program or airdrop?

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▶▶▶▶ Get Your Free Tokens Now ◀◀◀◀  First PoS Smart Contract Token
    PoSToken       Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper

http://bdsmtoken.io/
1WorldOnline (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:37:18 PM

Nice project. I think Sir add bounty program or airdrop?

Stay tuned for more... Smiley
1WorldOnline (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:40:11 AM

it seems like these guys have been a real company for a long time now, they have like 4 different offices and an army of boardmembers. I looked them up, they won this Shark Tank style thing with this idea. this ico seems pretty proper.

will stay tuned to this

Thank you for pointing this out! This event was the Pitch Globally "Shark Tank". You can check out some of the footage from the event here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIJosoRqJbI

For those that are not aware of what Pitch Globally is:

Pitch Globally Sharktank Style (www.meetup.com/pitchglobally), Silicon Valley's most well connected Sharktank Style event series, where strangers come and become lifelong friends with VC's, models, mentors, entrepreneurs etc.

studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:53:35 AM

Will this tokens be created on top of ethereum platform? Or you will use some different for the token generation?

BINTEX