Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:35:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✨[ANN][ICO]✨ 1World Tokens (1WO) Media Coins + Referral Program!! ✨✨  (Read 7975 times)
1WorldOnline (OP)

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:41:33 PM

Is there any commission in process of  buying tokens?
I support the question. What is the  fee when I`m paying by different payment systems

There would be no additional fees, accept in the event your bank would assess a fee (most wires and checks, for example. These vary per institution, and are not always applicable.

If the referral program is still running, please, give me a link

The referral program is indeed active; to retrieve your personalized referral link please visit your Dashboard on our website. Please note: this link will only generate after you have made a successful purchase of the 1WO token.

So I can earn 1WO by just using your platform? Do I have to do anything special, and is this available now?

This is a decent project, good luck.
This is really good question.Many newcomers want to know
the answer I think

This is correct; when the system is fully implemented users will be able to engage the platform in various ways to earn tokens, which can be withdrawn or used for additional functionality on the platform.

What Ukrainian sites have your survey codes installed?

Please see the Partnerships portion of our website for examples of our product deployed, as well a comprehensive but not complete list of our clients and partners.

When will investors see the first reports?

The 1WO token is not a security, ownership does not confer equity share,voting rights, or a promise of profit or dividends.

Do you plan to cooperate with Russian federal websites?

Not particularly, but we have no qualms against cooperation/partnership, it is simply not currently in the works.

Tell me more about what kind of partnership  do you have with IBM

These are all paying customers that we had contracts (sometimes one than once) over last 4 years. Also we have another set of names indicating companies we have signed partnership contracts of various types (Advertising, Research, Data analysis) - e.g. AOL, IBM Watson, Google,  CINT, Sekindo / McKANN etc.

You have interesting algorithms! Show ads only to the target audience is the right solution. Such advertising is the future!

We certainly hope so!

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:25:10 AM

If it's not a secret how much do you increase your capital  for the last year?
I think this information  hardly someone will say to you
I think  that such information should be public. This will give additional symbol to future investors
snos-boss

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:34:19 AM

What will be  the price to token after October, 26? I can not find in the site.
http://welcome.1worldonline.com/  Here's a website for you. Here you can find any information on the project
Thank you, colleague. I studied the project. What they have already achieved is impressive
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:46:25 AM

We have already had a nice working platform. thats why  I would like to take part in the ICO
Yes, at this stage, their platform is impressive, but still I would like to know what will change after ICO
kil5478

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:51:25 AM

3.278 million dollars already collected. I understand that the goal of this stage has already been fulfilled by 100%
It's impressive. So investors believe in the project and continue to invest
hov777

Activity: 249

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:57:31 AM

I read very good reviews about your platform in the web. Keep it up.

I also saw the examples of their polls, they look like very nice
mad_max777

Activity: 254

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:12:13 AM

What will be  the price to token after October, 26? I can not find in the site.
http://welcome.1worldonline.com/  Here's a website for you. Here you can find any information on the project
Oh, thanks! Now I am going to study the information about the project and I`ll write you soon
Yes, I understand I need to have my own blog. And the platform will  help in its development
Kpss_pro

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:18:16 AM

Why do the minimal plank of ICO  is only  5 mln?
It's all just a minimum. I heard that there has already collected much more
I heard that  the first 3 million dollars were collected already. So investors trust  to the project
stalin2517

Activity: 254
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:43:24 AM

It is i impressive You have more than a billion views over the past year
Here I want to agree with you. As for what will be the price after an exit on a stock exchange it is difficultly to guess but nevertheless the project is worthwhile
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:53:41 AM

In which directions do you cooperate with Amazon
1WorldOnline (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:20:14 AM

Why do the minimal plank of ICO  is only  5 mln?
It's all just a minimum. I heard that there has already collected much more
Where can I study the statistics on investment?

The contribution ticker is on the main page, and can be found here:
https://ico.1worldonline.com/

When is planned  the launching  the technology of decentralization?
Please see our roadmap, contained in the whitepaper, for this and other vital milestones.

I understand not very much what will change in the work of the platform after the ICO

Our points system will convert to the 1WO economy, and users will get actual token rewards that have real life, redeemable value.

I'm not and investor or anything, but I'm always into internet/digital marketing stuff. How do you plan on getting clients and customers?

We already have a robust list of clients and partners, many of which are known Fortune 500 companies. Please check out live examples our some of the ads currently in rotation here:
https://ico.1worldonline.com/examples

Would be the wallet for PC users are available?
A representative of the company wrote that bonuses could be earned in other ways. Participating in quizzes and competitions surveys

Can you give a link to these surveys? I did not find any polls on the company's website.

Please see the above mentioned link for live examples of our technology at work!

Will the platform work in the future on mobile devices, i mean Android ?

We already have an app on the Google Play Store, please check us out!
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.oneworld.poller&hl=en

Do you think you are competing with a YouTube or a Twitch?

This is not our aim. We do not host video or facilitate live streaming, as these two platforms do.

I wonder where your currency will be possible to store?

Our token is compatible with any wallet that would accept and send ERC20 tokens! We suggest MEW; it is easy to use, fully featured and best of all, free!

The technology blockchain and will be implemented after the ICO, to remove the bureaucracy. This will reduce the cost of providing services

This is correct. By building our token on the Ethereum blockchain, we are utilizing the security, trust and stability of said network. Costs will further be reduced with off chain tranaction solutions (state channel, Plasma and Raiden).

Rather interesting question. I would also like to know for  what  will the reserve funds be used for

The will be no unsold tokens; tokens are generated as a function of the total contribution to the crowdsale. That means there are no unsold tokens to burn!
ettaburger4

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:34:13 AM

Which companies are you going to attract for further cooperation
boris0148

Activity: 207

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:41:40 AM

Do you cooperate with YouTube?
derverss

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:45:38 AM

Will there be pools for the extraction of your tokens?
raudisomiya

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:56:47 AM

Where can I look at the project`s roadmap for 2018?
sabina.gnusareva

Activity: 189

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:03:35 AM

How many people from your team are working about this project?
lina.potushanskaya.84

Activity: 197

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:11:38 AM

I would like to know what amount of investment has  already involved
P.Krymov

Activity: 206

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:20:26 AM

What kind of protection against hackers do you offer?
1WorldOnline (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:34:56 PM

1World Online has been featured in The Economic Times and India Times:

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/industry/banking/finance/5-reasons-why-you-should-go-for-cryptocurrency/articleshow/61184608.cms

also here

https://startupradius.com/ico-revenue-engagement-platform-1world-online-announces-ico/

Current token price is:

Current 1WO Token price is $1.20 until:
Nov 06 12:00 PM MST
10DAYS
05HOURS
25MINUTES

1WorldOnline (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:45:33 PM

Seems like a great project! Expansive and experienced team with a working product (because for some reason, thats a rare thing nowadays) and they have actually been around for a while, outside of the cryptosphere. really nice partnerships too..

with all the bull floating around at the moment, this is one of the few things with teeth  Wink

UPDATE:

1 World Online has reached $4,637,358.62 in USD equivalent from investors and interested individuals all over the world so far. Our minimum goal is 5 Million! We have received coverage from The Economic Times and India Times recently so check it out!

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/industry/banking/finance/5-reasons-why-you-should-go-for-cryptocurrency/articleshow/61184608.cms

Take part in our discussions on Whatsapp and Telegram!

https://ico.1worldonline.com/#contacts

See our site for our white paper and presentation!

https://ico.1worldonline.com/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: