Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 04:57:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Rupee][RUP] Relaunch. CryptoCurrency for India, South Asia and the world!  (Read 35302 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
McWorse

Activity: 618
Merit: 292

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:33:15 PM

Yobit is a thankless dump and unfortunately not recommendable.
I had the same problems with another coin there: An everlasting delay of wallet update without the chance or hope to withdraw the coins. At the end I sold these coins, transfered the collected BTC to another exchange and rebought the coins there...
Before doing that, you should take a look at yobit, what the best coin is you can sell your RUPs for - in view of fast transfer to another exchange and reasonable fees. But take care, that the price is worth for selling for a different currency than BTC.

YOU CAN'T EAT BLOCKCHAINS!

... better enjoy some Yummy Recipes!
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Patriot872

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 05:31:37 AM

1 day and 12 hours till the revolution begins!

Cant wait to see the WP and new Website!!!

Rupee=Bitcoin of South Asia!

Any insight if the revolution will include a new Mac Wallet ?
* The One from the old site doesn't work ; i'm running OSX 10.11.13
don't have issues with any other ones, and would really like to get active in this one
itsaworry

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:38:49 AM

I did finally manage to work out how to buy RUP on Cointopay , and on Fri Nov 10th bought 160 RUP at BTC 0.00003555 each . . . . i'm sure someone with more experience would have found this fairly straightforward , i found the whole process completely baffling and it took 2 phone calls to the cheerful and helpful guy at Cointopay before i worked out how to place the buy order . . . . which , when i placed it , there was a science fiction noise from the computer , i had offered BTC 0.00600 for RUP 160 and BTC 0.005600 got taken . . . . nothing seemed to happen , i clicked around the site , made a click too far , set off a buy order for 160 Euros worth of RUP , which i couldn't seem to cancel , sent another email to support , in the vein of a drowning man going down for the third time , closed the computer and went out on family business for 3 days . . . . . got back now to see the Euro order has vanished and i have 160 RUP in my Cointopay wallet . . . . so happy days , it took about a week for me to buy them , but it's done now and they can sit there for a while . . . so Cointopay works for RUP and should be no trouble at all if you know what you're doing .
bigbooss

Activity: 1302
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:44:07 AM

I did finally manage to work out how to buy RUP on Cointopay , and on Fri Nov 10th bought 160 RUP at BTC 0.00003555 each . . . . i'm sure someone with more experience would have found this fairly straightforward , i found the whole process completely baffling and it took 2 phone calls to the cheerful and helpful guy at Cointopay before i worked out how to place the buy order . . . . which , when i placed it , there was a science fiction noise from the computer , i had offered BTC 0.00600 for RUP 160 and BTC 0.005600 got taken . . . . nothing seemed to happen , i clicked around the site , made a click too far , set off a buy order for 160 Euros worth of RUP , which i couldn't seem to cancel , sent another email to support , in the vein of a drowning man going down for the third time , closed the computer and went out on family business for 3 days . . . . . got back now to see the Euro order has vanished and i have 160 RUP in my Cointopay wallet . . . . so happy days , it took about a week for me to buy them , but it's done now and they can sit there for a while . . . so Cointopay works for RUP and should be no trouble at all if you know what you're doing .

160 rup ? very few friends
Maykl

Activity: 2548
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:43:31 AM

I can't download a purse. The antivirus finds a virus. What to do?
cebonl

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:52:03 PM

TURK MUSUN?
matthew_smith

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:49:29 PM

rupee pool

http://109.235.67.6/getting_started

matthew smith
itsaworry

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:13:32 PM

160 rup ? very few friends
Yeah . . . . 160 rup . .i think it's a miracle i got any . . i don't really know much about computers and i bought my first Bitcoin in August . . . but if these cryptos are going to be the new global currency i might as well get used to it . . . . so i've made a start . .
PaulSal

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:50:07 PM

Do you have telegram channel?
Khurram Bin Kamal

Activity: 200

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:37:09 AM

We are planning a meet up in Karachi Pakistan on 24 Nov  anyone from Karachi intrested please join this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2128906.0
Blockmunch

Activity: 728
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 03:52:55 AM

BlockMunch.CLUB has added Rupee to it's Multi-Pool!  Only 0.25% Fee's!
We are now a Multi-Pool!  We mine the most profitable coin always, and maximize your return!

Choose your payout style.  We pay out in this coin, BTC, and any coin we currently have listed on the pool!

Example Config is Below for Rupee Pay:
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3433 -u RCZJtArw4m8CC3fD2MafyBXXUqWHvD3UZy -p c=RUP

Example Config Below for BTC Pay
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3433 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=BTC

Block Explorer Link:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/RUP

Peer List:
Code:
blockmunch.club/site/peers?id=1810

Welcome to the Block Munch Club!

BlockMasters.co - Auto-Exchange Multi Pool! | Pool Discord: https://discord.gg/RNnVAB4 | Pool bitcointalk forum: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2362982.0 | Pool twitter: https://twitter.com/BlockMunchClub
Driendy

Activity: 334
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:12:48 PM

Wednesday will be rupster-day.
I am very curious to read the whitepaper then.This - together with the new website - will throw a bright light on the project.
Only 30 hours to go...

I don't see that excitement on the market thought . We are at -30% now, someone dumped a large amount of coins / not really promising
humy84

Activity: 64

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:05:37 PM

I am very curious to read the whitepaper then.This - together with the new website - will throw a bright light on the project.
Only 30 hours to go...

I don't see that excitement on the market thought . We are at -30% now, someone dumped a large amount of coins / not really promising

Last month this was at .04 (four fucking pennies). What more do you want?Huh? It's been one of the most successful currencies from Sept until now based on ROI. You're obviously an amateur.
alex_aaa

Activity: 111

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:24:50 AM

Please check your whitepaper page 10

Instead of "remitance" it should be "remittance"

http://www.Crypto-Reporter.com - blockchain technology news, reports and ICO reviews

Twitter Facebook
blue_hurricanger

Activity: 653
Merit: 183

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:28:21 AM

I don't get it why named the coin to a specific location. It lowers the chance to use globally.
alex_aaa

Activity: 111

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:48:02 AM

I don't get it why named the coin to a specific location. It lowers the chance to use globally.

This way it will appear more "native" to South Asians and will potentially have large demand from them

http://www.Crypto-Reporter.com - blockchain technology news, reports and ICO reviews

Twitter Facebook
itsaworry

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:55:43 AM

This way it will appear more "native" to South Asians and will potentially have large demand from them
Also i was thinking , there are non-resident Indian and Pakistani people everywhere in the world . . . the name of this coin will connect with them .
audi55

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:52:01 PM

I agree....I believe 25% of the world uses the Rupee as their currency.....The name is good because it is synonymous with their real currency which will make a more seamless transition to crypto.... Once this coin is adopted into mainstream...It should be HUGE...I am impressed with the dev team being ahead of schedule with their roadmap so far...and it shows with their growth in interest and price happening pretty quickly...
Driendy

Activity: 334
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:50:34 PM

Only 30 hours to go...

Last month this was at .04 (four fucking pennies). What more do you want?Huh? It's been one of the most successful currencies from Sept until now based on ROI. You're obviously an amateur.

I agree for successful rise since the start but my thoughts were around last wed,  I can't get why such a drop which broke the rising trend / btw as you are more pro you should know in trading technical analysis , when we break a resistance this is not a good sign and this is exactly what happened . Normally the drop should have stopped at 0.3 at least. A bit odd to see a drop on the day of the WP and this is why I said someone dumped a large amount of coins there.
desertboy10 (OP)

Activity: 99

Rupee TEAM

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 10:02:28 PM

Only 30 hours to go...

I agree for successful rise since the start but my thoughts were around last wed,  I can't get why such a drop which broke the rising trend / btw as you are more pro you should know in trading technical analysis , when we break a resistance this is not a good sign and this is exactly what happened . Normally the drop should have stopped at 0.3 at least. A bit odd to see a drop on the day of the WP and this is why I said someone dumped a large amount of coins there.

It happens with every coin and even stocks.

RUPEE TEAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »
  Print  

Jump to: