Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 05:32:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: BitcoinBus account was hacked ! Please help !  (Read 779 times)
bitcoinbus2 (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:04:43 AM

Hello im BitcoinBus , my account was hacked via email ^( i can login on forum and email, but i have access to btc addy in my profile 17MFRzHcshm3dpwSEVdNSJF8e5wf1vVWmN  , please help !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aventhe

Activity: 322
Merit: 134

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:07:26 AM

Hello im BitcoinBus , my account was hacked via email ^( i can login on forum and email, but i have access to btc addy in my profile 17MFRzHcshm3dpwSEVdNSJF8e5wf1vVWmN  , please help !

Can you sign a message from that address? That is probably the only way to get back an account, however it might take months or maybe never.
bitcoinbus2 (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:12:45 AM

Can you sign a message from that address? That is probably the only way to get back an account, however it might take months or maybe never.

Yes i can, what i need to put in massege ?
poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 07:15:57 AM

Member BitcoinBus contacted me through telegram about his account being hacked.
We were both judges at a Credroom contest thus we have had our contacts @ telegram
He did not post his signature or address to be staked before  Roll Eyes but I was able to to take a screenshot of his account
right after he contacted me. Rather impossible to have telegram hacked as well, so I think this might be legit issue.

please sign a massage from you address and proceed as described here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=497545.0 by themos. In case mod has doubts direct him to this topic.

bitcoinbus2 (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:20:56 AM

We were both judges at a Credroom contest thus we have had our contacts @ telegram
He did not post his signature or address to be staked before  Roll Eyes but I was able to to take a screenshot of his account
right after he contacted me. Rather impossible to have telegram hacked as well, so I think this might be legit issue.
https://i.imgur.com/J8zCqUZ.png
please sign a massage from you address and proceed as described here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=497545.0 by themos. In case mod has doubts direct him to this topic.
Thank you very much for your help !!!
Aventhe

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:24:05 AM

Which wallet are you using?
bitcoinbus2 (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:41:49 AM

https://i.imgur.com/J8zCqUZ.png

Which wallet are you using?
Electrum wallet
Aventhe

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:59:20 AM

You can easily sign a message from there. I suggest you do so for the mods to give back your account.
bitcoinbus2 (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:30:33 AM

You can easily sign a message from there. I suggest you do so for the mods to give back your account.
Thank you, i send pm to theymos with signed message, i hope it helps to recover.
bitcoinbus2 (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:19:25 AM

managed to restore access to the mailbox, the hacker operated from the address
P    191.101.22.72
Xocт:    72.22-101-191.adsl-dyn.isp.anmaxx.co.uk
Гopoд:    Coventry
Cтpaнa:    United Kingdom
IP диaпaзoн:    191.101.22/24
Haзвaниe пpoвaйдepa:    He oпpeдeлeн
inetnum: 191.101.22/24

owner: AnMaXX West Midlands

ownerid: UK-AWMI-LACNIC

responsible: AnMaXX West Midlands

address: Powell Street, 10, West Midlands

address: WV10 - Wolverhampton -

phone: +44 34 5095162 []

owner-c: ANM117

tech-c: ANM117

abuse-c: ANM117

created: 20160930

changed: 20161212

inetnum-up: 191.101/16

nic-hdl: ANM117

person: Anthony Marshall

e-mail: anthony.marshall.1986@GMAIL.COM

address: Powell Street, 10,

address: WV100BW - Wolverhampton -

phone: +44 34 5095 [1623]

created: 20161212

changed: 20161212
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:08:42 AM

Do you have an older addy?
Also, wasn't your alt account busminer permabanned, making this a ban evading attempt?

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
bitcoinbus2 (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:16:02 AM

Also, wasn't your alt account busminer permabanned, making this a ban evading attempt?
There is no other purse address, the account busminer was closed for advertising LTBC.
BitcoinBus was stolen today ^(
I restored access to the mail, but the hacker changed the email address in the profile Sad
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:21:15 AM

There is no other purse address, the account busminer was closed for advertising LTBC.
I restored access to the mail, but the hacker changed the email address in the profile Sad

That addy is too new to be used as proof.
And the alt busminer? If your alt is banned, that goes for all your accounts as you should well know.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
bitcoinbus2 (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:27:51 AM

That addy is too new to be used as proof.
And the alt busminer? If your alt is banned, that goes for all your accounts as you should well know.
This addy is in my profile info, I hope that's enough.
I think it all happened because I did not use the e-mail service with two-factor authorization.
bitcoinbus2 (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:48:15 AM

hello.. Do you have an older addy?
Also, wasn't your alt account busminer permabanned, making this a ban evading attempt? Grin Grin

If you think that I'm trying to restore an old account, then this is not so, in this thread everything is written, that account was closed deservedly and I do not deny it.
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:49:03 PM

Also, wasn't your alt account busminer permabanned, making this a ban evading attempt? Grin Grin

If you think that I'm trying to restore an old account, then this is not so, in this thread everything is written, that account was closed deservedly and I do not deny it.

ANY alt of ANY account that is banned also bans ALL other alts. You are ONLY allowed to post in an appeal thread in Meta.
You need to use an older addy as proof.

Albert Einstein
bitcoinbus2 (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:00:29 PM

ANY alt of ANY account that is banned also bans ALL other alts. You are ONLY allowed to post in an appeal thread in Meta.
I dont understand, busminer acc was banned, BitcoinBus is stolen ^( i asking to recover stolen acc not banned acc.
Please help to recover email, hacker changed my email in BitcoinBus profile.
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:16:08 PM

I dont understand, busminer acc was banned, BitcoinBus is stolen ^( i asking to recover stolen acc not banned acc.

It so happened that a couple of months ago, blocked my account busminer, admit that he was guilty and strong HYIP carried away ... I promise no longer any HYIP and referral links and other violations of the rules of the conference, this account as very dear to me and I hope I will be able to get it back,really I hope your indulgence and understanding.

ps

I wrote several times to banappeals-w6pquw43@theymos.e4ward.com

BitcoinBus never stopped posting outside of Meta since the ban on May 05, 2015. How you got away that long is a miracle.

Albert Einstein
bitcoinbus2 (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:19:29 AM

Someone post the release of new crypto currency from my account Sad
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2226897.0

In this message they assure that this is their account
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2226897.msg22528785#msg22528785

Please tell me why I can not recover the stolen account? because I have a signed message from the address that is specified for a long time in the profile of the BitcoiBus account.

Please help me to reecover my BitcoinBus account !
UCHCHILD

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:55:32 AM
Last edit: October 08, 2017, 11:07:08 PM by UCHCHILD

BitcoinBus is really asking for a help, he contact me via telegram he does not have any access in bitcoinbus account now. I worked with him with that account recently because we are both judges in one contest together with poptok1.
Edited: Congrats mate, you have your previous account back. Hope this will be a lesson to all of us that email add can really hack your accounts.
bitcoinbus2 (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:59:22 AM

http://firepic.org/images/2015-05/05/v6p7uo1civmx.png

It so happened that a couple of months ago, blocked my account busminer, admit that he was guilty and strong HYIP carried away ... I promise no longer any HYIP and referral links and other violations of the rules of the conference, this account as very dear to me and I hope I will be able to gt it back,really I hope your indulgence and understanding.

ps

I wrote several times to banappeals-w6pquw43@theymos.e4ward.com

BitcoinBus never stopped posting outside of Meta since the ban on May 05, 2015. How you got away that long is a miracle.
Thanks for negative feedback to BitcoinBus profile, when i get back my acc can we remove this negative trust ?
bitcoinbus2 (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:08:12 AM

BitcoinBus is really asking for a help, he contact me via telegram he does not have any access in bitcoinbus account now. I worked with him with that account recently because we are both judges in one contest together with poptok1.
UCHCHILD
Thanks for your support !
Aventhe

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:53:26 AM

I would suggest you post the signed message here in the thread for all of us to see. This might also attract the attention of more moderators who would be able to recover the account for you. Smiley
bitcoinbus2 (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:43:06 AM

This message i have send to admins.

Honestly this is my account and it was stolen from me by hacking mail.

-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
My account BitcoinBus has been hacked/lost. Please reset the email to ut4ugq@gmail.com. The current date is 03.10.17.
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
17MFRzHcshm3dpwSEVdNSJF8e5wf1vVWmN 
IApS1bjWbKfcdSKmjGJd7gmZ9JnoyO64ZqmLkxDblm8feGdQBei5Eb4oTUIEZ8RObI06yG1ex/MVsu7MvcLvsLU=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Aventhe

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:59:40 AM

Personally I wouldn't give the email in the signed message as it just gives the same hacker another way to hack your account again if he or she wanted to. But its your choice :-/
bitcoinbus2 (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:13:57 AM

Personally I wouldn't give the email in the signed message as it just gives the same hacker another way to hack your account again if he or she wanted to. But its your choice :-/
This email have 2 fa, i can change it later or give another one to admins, i hope you guys belive me that bitcoinbus is my acc.
I really hope that it will be possible to get it back, we have a war in our country and a difficult economic situation, the crypto currency is my only source of income in order to feed my family.
Cyrus
Ninja
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 2938

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:37:46 PM

The account indeed looks hacked so I blocked it.

Since his main account was banned in 2015, over 100k accounts received a similar permanent ban (total number of bans since then is way higher though). He's the one that got away. Smiley

After looking a bit at his case and taking into account the time passed and the patience he had, perhaps I'll make an exception and unban his main account.

busminer

Activity: 1764
Merit: 570

Twitter\X @AlexKosa1

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 04:19:20 AM

The account indeed looks hacked so I blocked it.

Since his main account was banned in 2015, over 100k accounts received a similar permanent ban (total number of bans since then is way higher though). He's the one that got away. Smiley

After looking a bit at his case and taking into account the time passed and the patience he had, perhaps I'll make an exception and unban his main account.
Thank you, thank you very much! I also thank all members of the community for their support!

Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: