Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 11:09:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 Atriz's Bounty and Signature Campaign Managment Services 🔥 [AVAILABLE]🔥  (Read 20912 times)
aTriz (OP)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:05:43 AM
Last edit: May 22, 2019, 09:40:03 AM by aTriz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aTriz (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:06:33 AM

Reeeeeeeserved.

cissrawk

Merit: 410

Secure your crypto : https://notyourkeys.org

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:21:03 AM

love the new design mannn.. ♥

I'm doing steam artwork.Official thread (Indo, but please pm me even if you're english speaker) : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5323281
NOT YOUR KEYS, NOT YOUR MONEY. PLEASE PROTECT YOUR MONEY! More info click here or go to NotYourKeys.org
Trade Crypto and get 10% cashback BTC16CYsf1yonoVAN3jLAJguREmoJfCy5twi4
unyil

Activity: 354
Merit: 103

sigs design service➜https://goo.gl/jhz4f8

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 07:39:00 AM

look more fresh with new design, good luck for all your projects. Shocked Grin

Kyraishi

Activity: 952
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:06:30 AM

DO NOT BE FOOLED BY THIS CAMPAIGN MANAGER. ALL OF CAMPAIGN THAT HE WILL MANAGE WILL NOT BE SUCCESSFUL SO BETTER TO AVOID HIM IF YOU WANT A SUCCESS FOR YOUR PROJECT.

Actually no. I'm in his campaign right now, he is very fair and issues warnings when due, as well as kicking unfit participants. His payments are on time, at least for this week for the Synpase campaign so there is nothing wrong there either.

Not sure why you are making a completely no account just to say this, do it on your main account...

FJNuñez

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

🌟ATLANT ICO: 7/09/17🌟

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:26:49 AM

Of my opinion, yahoo is the worst campaign manger, who always late with payment. He love alcohol too much (he is alcoholic) and do not care about company he manages.

Sorry of my English (I am Spanish).

Proof: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2144594.msg21706267#msg21706267

Sorry all, went out with some friends last night and got trashed. Just now waking up and feeling like shit. Gonna start grading the campaign and paying out soon. Sorry for the delay

We must to give aTriz a chance!

frmracc

Activity: 728
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:34:35 AM

Of my opinion, yahoo is the worst campaign manger, who always late with payment. He love alcohol too much (he is alcoholic) and do not care about company he manages.

Sorry of my English (I am Spanish).

Proof: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2144594.msg21706267#msg21706267

Sorry all, went out with some friends last night and got trashed. Just now waking up and feeling like shit. Gonna start grading the campaign and paying out soon. Sorry for the delay

We must to give aTriz a chance!

lol, look at you man. spamming all day about that shit
FJNuñez

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

🌟ATLANT ICO: 7/09/17🌟

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:00:01 AM

lol, look at you man. spamming all day about that shit

"shit" iñdeed

CoolWave

Activity: 630
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:17:23 AM

Please edit your title . It has a hidden error !
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 07:31:16 AM

IMO:
1) Do you support SMAS? If so, you should mention it and/or your stance against spam in this thread.
2) You should kill that referral program. It causes more damage (e.g. spammers spam your name everywhere) that it is worth it.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
aTriz (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:35:19 AM

IMO:
1) Do you support SMAS? If so, you should mention it and/or your stance against spam in this thread.
2) You should kill that referral program. It causes more damage (e.g. spammers spam your name everywhere) that it is worth it.

1. I'm using it as a guideline, not as something that will make me either accept or deny an applicant, I'm currently in the process of starting up my own blacklist.

2. True, have seen a lot of referral spam recently, I want someone to refer me because they truely think I'm a good manager, not just for some money.

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 07:38:57 AM

IMO:
1. I'm using it as a guideline, not as something that will make me either accept or deny an applicant, I'm currently in the process of starting up my own blacklist.
That isn't coherent, i.e. looks like you don't use it at all. You can't "use something as a guideline" which was meant for blocking users from relevant campaigns, but then not use it for denying applications.

2. True, have seen a lot of referral spam recently, I want someone to refer me because they truely think I'm a good manager, not just for some money.
I've also seen at least 1 more manager (I think) use it, thus it might set a bad precedence in general. We lack proper policies around here as is.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
aTriz (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:43:56 AM

IMO:
That isn't coherent, i.e. looks like you don't use it at all. You can't "use something as a guideline" which was meant for blocking users from relevant campaigns, but then not use it for denying applications.

I feel SMAS is a bit too outdated, and that is why I don't block them from joining campaigns of mine. If a user is on SMAS, I will be less lenient since they are a past offender.

And about the referrals, it does cause a lot of spam, have removed it.

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 07:50:30 AM

I feel SMAS is a bit too outdated, and that is why I don't block them from joining campaigns of mine. If a user is on SMAS, I will be less lenient since they are a past offender.
Outdated; what kind of nonsense is that Huh The list is up to date, and users remain on that list unless they ask for a review and pass it. The spam problem can't be tackled if managers do not participate for nonsensical reasons.

And about the referrals, it does cause a lot of spam, have removed it.
Good.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
aTriz (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:52:45 AM

Outdated; what kind of nonsense is that Huh The list is up to date, and users remain on that list unless they ask for a review and pass it. The spam problem can't be tackled if managers do not participate for nonsensical reasons.

Hm... Valid point, I'll try start using in my campaigns.

laplacepaltry

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:38:10 PM

Hey aTriz,

The whole point of escrowing funds is to make it as transparent as possible. Can you please outline:
- What campaigns that you manage have funds escrowed by you
- The addresses of the escrowed funds
- What storage method your wallets use?

You need to keep extreme transparency with your dealings as a high-visibility community member. This is in the best interests for the greater community.

Regards.
aTriz (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:31:34 PM

Hey aTriz,

The whole point of escrowing funds is to make it as transparent as possible. Can you please outline:

You need to keep extreme transparency with your dealings as a high-visibility community member. This is in the best interests for the greater community.

Regards.
I'm using a personally mined vanity address- 1aTrizet7ocQ7nrfPcYiFhbtDPMF8Wfri.

It's imported on electrum and that's what I use to store and send out transactions.

I'm escrowing the following amounts.

Ice Rock Mining-0.5 BTC
Crypterium- 0.35 BTC
Javvy- 0.315BTC

laplacepaltry

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:22:56 AM

Hey aTriz,

Regards.

It's imported on electrum and that's what I use to store and send out transactions.

Ice Rock Mining-0.5 BTC
Crypterium- 0.35 BTC
Javvy- 0.315BTC

From what I can tell, that's your personal address that you use to receive payments. Why are you mixing private money with the money of your clients?

You should publicly post, in each of your campaign threads, an address that holds only the escrowed funds. You can supplement it with an image that updates with the live balance, for example,
Code:
[url=https://blockchain.info/address/1aTrizet7ocQ7nrfPcYiFhbtDPMF8Wfri][img]https://btc-priceimg.herokuapp.com/balance/1aTrizet7ocQ7nrfPcYiFhbtDPMF8Wfri[/img][/url]

Easy as that. Try it out yourself!
aTriz (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:40:23 AM

Hey aTriz,

Regards.

Ice Rock Mining-0.5 BTC
Crypterium- 0.35 BTC
Javvy- 0.315BTC

From what I can tell, that's your personal address that you use to receive payments. Why are you mixing private money with the money of your clients?

You should publicly post, in each of your campaign threads, an address that holds only the escrowed funds. You can supplement it with an image that updates with the live balance, for example,
Code:
[url=https://blockchain.info/address/1aTrizet7ocQ7nrfPcYiFhbtDPMF8Wfri][img]https://btc-priceimg.herokuapp.com/balance/1aTrizet7ocQ7nrfPcYiFhbtDPMF8Wfri[/img][/url]

That's a great idea thanks!

I'm thinking of going and mining personal bitcoin addresses for each of the escrow amounts, like

1icerock
1javvy
1cryp

Thanks for the code, never knew that was a thing.

aTriz (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:02:31 AM

Hey aTriz,

Regards.

Ice Rock Mining-0.5 BTC
Crypterium- 0.35 BTC
Javvy- 0.315BTC

Code:

I am now currently using these addresses to escrow funds.
1iceuMG2PwJ9DcegV8rhA4jwKnAfNdbfj - Ice Rock Mining
1JAVVymzJRTUPXWBJD1W8HheHS7WveNjd5- Javvy
1CrYPtimehXmskMj7SCfLrSDFGNJTap2ag - Crypterium

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: