Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:41:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: altcoins bounty campaigns are waste  (Read 1552 times)
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:45:49 PM

To make money you should always aim properly first.
Small hint. Try to get to the bounties that pay fixed count of tokens per post/week Wink

I agree that aiming proper information can give us enough hint that the project will be gaining good results in the future. That token payment as promised of is the proof of what you can get from the altcoins bounty campaign, then there's nothing wrong with that and no waste of effort since the entire campaign is liable for any problems that may occur within the campaign period.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:53:08 PM

Altcoins bounty depends on what campaign you are joining. This is my first time in joining a campaign and i guess it's not a waste of time because i can still comply on the requirements they are giving me. Bitcoin is about the investment of your time into other matter's. So if you want to earn, you have to work hard for it. But you have to choose carefully on how you will spend that time and on what kind of campaign you will join.
AimHigh

Activity: 554
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:58:25 PM

Recently i took part in couple of bounty campaigns,and i though i can earn some decent amount through it...but it was a total waste...i took part in targetcoin and coss ico campaign and after 2-3 months i recieved the bounty which is worth only about 8 USD including both Embarrassed it was just total waste of effort and time

You must choose a bounty campaig that you know they pay you if 1 month doesnt pay you think first before you continue that bounty campaign coz some of them are scam they use bounty campaign for there personal purposes so you must check and uderstand carefully what are there posting and if you think that is waste dont join coz you know your self if worth it or not.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 02:58:48 PM

It depends what you do in the altcoin campaigns. I do signature campaigns and also videos in Chinese. I do get a little big annoyed with the cheaters in the bounty hunting campaigns though who try to rig the system and try to dilute the earning pools by providing crap work and too many stakes, but I got paid quite well in COSS and got over 5k COSS coins for some videos and although some campaigns end up paying very little, some can be worth a lot. Also bounty hunters complain about the price as they are usually the first ones to dump the coins hard as soon as they get on an exchange, most are not patient to hold long enough for the price to rise, so it's mostly bounty hunter's fault for dumping coins immediately as soon as they receive them.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:04:35 PM

For a very long time i was wasting my time with worthless campaigns.
I read whitepaper first if project is legit then i decide to enter bounty.
There is no difference between invsting and joining in bounty. you are spending your time to promote.
jingyang

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:05:36 PM

you should find quality campaigns.
Some people do not make any money because of the frauds, unfortunately

▬▬▬▬▬      ▬     iCumulate         Investing in the future together           ▬      ▬▬▬▬▬
WHITEPAPER  ]     ████     PRESALE  /  Nov 30th - Dec 7th     ████     [   ONE PAGER   ]
▬      ▬▬▬▬▬     Twitter     ●     Facebook     ●     Telegram     ●     Medium     ▬▬▬▬▬      ▬
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:06:08 PM

Recently i took part in couple of bounty campaigns,and i though i can earn some decent amount through it...but it was a total waste...i took part in targetcoin and coss ico campaign and after 2-3 months i recieved the bounty which is worth only about 8 USD including both Embarrassed it was just total waste of effort and time
It seems you are very good to choosing the campaign. But that depends on your research before doing a signature campaign. because sometimes someone think that the project looks very good but the result will be so far from the people's expectation.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:55:17 PM

You might have made some sort of mistake because coss paid decent amount of money to everyone who was on the campaign. It could be you who not posted properly, not tweeted or retweeted and sort of mistakes really. These things have to be taken seriously and you could really earn big from it. Not only this if you manage to apply to many ICO bounty together then you can earn thousand dollars a month easily dude. People are doing that in reality and best ICO will never let you down with the prices. Hope you will go through your application and will check it next time.
j3r0vyn

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:02:31 PM

Better to choose a potential ICO before advertising Grin
jmigdlc99

Activity: 784
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 04:06:46 PM

I agree with most of the replies saying that you simply picked the wrong bounty campaign. Why did you join in the first place knowing that the reward would only be $8? Or if you didn't know, why didn't you ask or check? Always know what you are getting into.

For starters, a signature campaign is much better than just plain old cash at the moment because the payment made to you can easily be transferrable. All you need is at least a Jr. Member account and to ensure that the posts you make are of good quality and not spam that may get you terminated.

0xacBBa937A57ecE1298B5d350f40C0Eb16eC5fA4B
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:23:15 PM

It goes the same one way or another not all ICOs launch successfully, some are lucky an some are not. Team for token developers and marketing team are spending their time and effort too to promote their tokens for ICOs. If you are joining for a bounty you are a part of that team, it is not about winning and it is not about losing or about earning but the spirit of teamwork, yes they fail but you never fail to do your job and that is your greatest contribution for the team. It is a charged for experience, there are more ICOs are coming out so no need to worry, just a lesson learn and time to move on and look for another bounties, just keep goin and you will find out soon a greater reward.
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:26:07 PM

you just participate at bad ico, maybe you can check the coin before join campaign
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:28:17 PM

you just participate at bad ico, maybe you can check the coin before join campaign
if that's the value by now better to hold it and wait for more developments instead of selling it and consider the rewards as a waste of time
bounties really got some luck and gamble those who able to get in with decent campaigns got a lot from alt bounties.
Qpeep

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:28:48 PM

I guess you have chosen your project very badly. Usually people earn much more with bounties. With Bancor you would have made thousands of $.
DIMKAZDS

Activity: 704
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:29:03 PM

Most of the altcoins and TOKENS are scam and are not worth your time but some of the upcoming projects have alot of potential and these are the campaigns you should be a part of. Currently I think hero token is a good altcoin signature campaign as the project has a good concept and the team appears to be experienced.
cryptoadmire

Activity: 160

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:29:14 PM

I mean you have to look into the bounty campaign and also select a altcoin that has a possible future.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:34:06 PM

Yes ICOs are like a lottery.  I have friends earning $500 for signature campaign in 2 weeks. There are 4 things that matters, and none of them you cant predict from start. I personally am a gambler, but I like my current campaign so much that keep away from gambling with my signature. Tongue
PANK21

Activity: 342
Merit: 108

Bounty Detective

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:56:00 PM

Its not a total waste , you are just lacking of observations in finding some good ICO's . Maybe your not lucky enough in finding some ICO's. I also took part of the targetcoin , although its an airdrop I received the targetcoin 2-3 days after. It's not a waste of time. Pick a good ICO that has a huge bounty allocation or supply for their campaign and also reads the price per token of their promoting project.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
babygun

Activity: 2100
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 05:17:26 PM

If you are new or beginner, it is difficult to find the right bounty campaign ... But like others mentioned read the whitepaper, do some research about it the ICO and than you can decide to participate in bounty campaigns.
Signature campaigns where you get payment in BTC are the most interesting, especially if you have a high rank

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
danbitcoin1

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:13:17 AM

I've only just started but I went over old ICOs and it looks like you can make some decent cash.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: