Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 12:50:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FUCK Coin?? Who's in on it?  (Read 1827 times)
eXpl0sive

Activity: 574
Merit: 502

waiting to explode

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:35:04 AM

in my honest opinion it really doesn't matter if it is a pump and dump altcoin or not. at the end of the day this project has the worst name of all times for a serious cryptocurrency. it will always look like a joke.

imagine going to a store and wanting to buy groceries, you go to the cashier and ask her "how much fuck do i owe you?", and she replies "give me 100 fucks" Grin
its not really going to work...

The token is not even meant for buying your groceries or to do real payments, LMAO.

The main utility of this is to tip someone online, just like you would do with DOGE, only better. Because you'll be literally giving a FUCK about something! It's a meme way of saying you appreciated something or to appreciate the help provided by someone.

If you're just focusing on the name, I guess it's not for everyone.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
molecularman

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:24:04 PM

It is hilarious as a concept.  I giggle every time I see it.       I don't really think it'd ever really be worth anything.    But I guess in the crazy world of crypto you never know.

Your signature here
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:40:51 PM

Was checking out FUCK token yesterday on ICO Stats which claims it gained a 496% ROI in 24hrs? Jow many of you lucky son of a bi***es were in on that?? And today another 96% ROI. Seriously consodering dropping every dollar i got into this.
FUCK token indeed. I just checked it on coinmarketcap and it is purely another pump and dump manipulated token. I do not consider myself unlucky for not being part of that, I would not have anyway since it sounds more like a joke coin to me, however, the profit would have been very lovely for those who were able to lay their hands on some. From the look of things however, and how it keeps dwindling on the lower end, it kinda looks like it is already FUCKED on arrival just as the name implies.
cryptodoll

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

Show me your #masternodes

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:06:47 PM

"FUCK coin" . . . Really. That is about as gimmicky as it gets. Sounds like you are having a case of the FOMO. FUCK coin is skyrocketing so I should buy a bag now! . . . . then the price drops and you realize you are stuck holding a bag of "FUCKed" up coins (pun intended!). If you really have interested in this PoSHITFUCK coin (LOL I NEVER swear in posts, but this one, I just got to!) wait until the price tanks then buy. Buy on the FUD not the FOMO!

FML . . .
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: