Bitcoin Forum
October 17, 2017, 08:10:38 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: do you believe in your government?  (Read 1465 times)
riceyunita

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:16:36 AM

do you think they told you the truth about the condition of your country?

=ryp=

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bit Log

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:06:02 PM

There are some part of what our government that I believe but there are also some part that I do not. Here are some. When our president told us that his term as a president will be a bloody term, I believed that, and now as he is in war on drugs we saw a lot of our country men died because his solution to get rid of drugs in our country is to kill all users. The part than I did not believe in is the part that he told us that he will eliminate drugs in just with in 6 months , then he said he will resign and go down on his presidency when he didn't achieve it within the time. But as of now, his war on drugs is still ongoing and the result even much worse, a lot of our people died, lots of family have been broken, they even killed a man just passing by.

Tribizz

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:59:52 PM

Hahahaha Hell no. with this government in power, we have already started experiencing the pain of our life.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
sammyp

Activity: 69

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:08:42 PM

believe in government? its really difficult to, some are worth to be believed, others are not. just live your life as if you were your own government
achsan fauzy

Activity: 65

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:11:13 PM

hah ,,, if believe me I do not really believe, because most governments are now getting more and more broken. its just my opinion..

okala

Activity: 58

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:58:50 PM

I have been believe in government as government is the reason why we are living together peacefully.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬║ Brickblock.io ║▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE FUTURE OF STOCK TRADING ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
Nalbo

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:04:46 PM

It's strange but people here have stopped caring about who's government there is and what they are doing. I bet majority of people won't know the name of prime-minister.

imking

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:18:00 PM

i don't believe in our government because first i don't trust in social security everywhere have they kill innocent people. they abusing they power in the government.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬║ Brickblock.io ║▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE FUTURE OF STOCK TRADING ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
KonstantinosM

Activity: 686

Personal Text?

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:14:00 PM

We are our government.

And no, I don't believe humans are flawless.
eminemcookie

Activity: 52

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:24:59 PM

I think it is probably a fact that every government in every country hides some information from their citizens and does not always act in their best interests. However I would rather have a government who does that but still manages to accomplish many things than live in a world of anarchy.

PRE ICO  ▀    ▀  WORDCOIN  ▀    ▀  ICO
Sep.27 - Oct.04                            Oct.10 - Nov.07
azisjz4

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:31:30 PM

basically I do not trust 100%
The government is only kind before of the election, after that they forget the promise.
so I dont trust the government, because the government only thinks about money not the people..
maybe. hehe
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:34:50 PM

I believe in my Government because my Government is me. Why might I believe in ME? Because I believe in God, and He promises to uphold all who believe in Him.

All governments are people. I am self governing, which is the norm for the people of the United States of America.

Cool
jiamileshuai

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:26:39 PM

It is hard to believe my government. There are some reason why I believe and not believe. Regardless believe or no I should be positive thinking. I am sure that my government is trying hardly to enhance my country. They will make the citizen are prosperous where no one feel hungry. Every government may wish to do it. Therefore, it is a must for me to always believe and support my government. 

buytheeffinD

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:17:09 PM

Hahahahaha good one. I know you werent intending it as a joke but seriously not only could I not trust my government I would literally trust zero governments in the world. They are paid to tell you what you want to hear

and also to make you live in fear. What kind of ruling is this? We need to make sure governments cease to exist and change the way we as people govern ourselves.
Papsie

Activity: 60

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:23:13 PM

Yes at some how and some part, I believe in our government. Some of their programs towards development really exist and well executed. They fund the education assistance in our country and also other departments that will help the people. But some of them are not trustworthy, they just using the government as a tool to make themselves rich on their own.

BitSat

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:27:34 PM

No I never believe our government because most of minister's and other official's already facing charges in courts but still not giving any truth about current economic and home land security situation they are corrupt peoples have billion's of USD in different countries in name of kids and other relatives but still we cannot do any thing just watching and listening them

▄▄██████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████                                ▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄
    ▄███████▀▀   ▀▀██████                              ██████   ██████   ██████
   ▄██████▀        ██████                              ▀████▀   ▀████▀   ▀████▀
  ▐██████          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ██████
 ▐██████
 ██████      ███████████▌    ████████▄▄       ▄███▌     ▄██████████ ███████████▌
▐██████      ███████████    ▐███   ▀███▌     ▄████▌     ███▌           ▐███
██████▌          ██████▌    ███▌    ███▌    ███▀███     ███            ███▌
██████▌          ██████    ▐███▄▄▄▄███▀    ███  ███    ▐█████████      ███
███████         ███████    ████▀▀▀███▄    ███   ███▌   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▐███
 ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄████████    ▐███     ███  ▄██████████▌  ▐███            ███▌
  ▀████████████████▀      ███▌    ▐███ ▄███     ▐███  ███▌           ▐███
     ▀▀███████▀▀▀         ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀

║▮
║▮
║▮

▮║
▮║
▮║

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄▄████
                ▄▄▄████████▌
          ▄▄▄███████▀▄█████
     ▄▄█████████▀▀ ▄██████▌
▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████
 ▀▀▀█████▀    ▄██████████▌
       ██   █████████████
        █▄ █████████████▌
        ▐█▄███▀▀████████
         ███▀    ▀▀████▌
                    ▀▀█

▄▄▄    ▄▄██▄▄
                   ██▀▀██████████
                  ██     ████████
                 ▐█▀      ▀████▀
   ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄██████████▄▄    ▄▄▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████████████▄
▐██████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████   ▀██████▀   ███████████
 █████████▌    ██████    ██████████
  ▀██████████████████████████████▀
   ▀████████▀▀████████▀▀████████▀
     ▀███████▄        ▄████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀
bakunawaaa

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:08:12 AM

In our current government it is difficult to believe. However, i think all we can do is believe because regardless we have to live with it. Not unless we have enough power to make a change.
QueenOf

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:20:50 AM

When national/international emergencies, disasters, or terror attacks happen I am inclined to believe them.but The old saying “believe half of what you see and none of what you hear” is not good advice, but it is marginally better than “don’t believe anything the government says” or than “everything the Government says is a lie”.
Zsytem_Pedro

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:03:42 AM

I believe it's natural to never believe 100% in our government. However, we must at least have the least confidence in who we elect (in the case of a democratic government). Therefore, always choose who does not leave the minimum of doubts to govern.
BenjaminFranklingwould

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:07:05 AM

It is not funny to argue for our country. I think our government is one of the bigger scams. Really high corruption, most institutions work poor, money in the pockets of fat politicans who spent more time outside the country than inside.

JofryTheKing

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:26:31 AM

I did not believe and do not believe, they think for themselves, and all information and activities are aimed at calming the masses, so that there will be no revolutions, protests and other events. All their activities are fiction.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄██▀▀         ▀▀██▄
  ▄██▀   ▄███████▄    ██▄
 ▄█▀  ▄██████▀▀  ▄▄▄   ██▄
▄█▀  ▄█████▀  ▄██████▄  ██▄
██  ▄████▀  ▄█▀ ██████▄  ██
██  ████▄ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▀████  ██
██  ▀██████ ▄█▀  ▄████▀  ██
▀█▄  ▀██████▀  ▄█████▀  ▄█▀
 ▀█▄   ▀▀▀  ▄▄█████▀   ▄█▀
  ▀██▄   ▀███████▀   ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄         ▄▄██▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
HAZZA
█████▀
███▀
██  ▄█
██▄██▀
███▀ 
█▀  ▄█
  ▄███
▄██▀██
█▀  ██
  ▄███
▄█████

█████▀
███▀
██  ▄█
██▄██▀
███▀ 
█▀  ▄█
  ▄███
▄██▀██
█▀  ██
  ▄███
▄█████
▬▬▬   Mentioned in   ▬▬▬
[CNBC] [BLOOMBERG]

█████▀
███▀
██  ▄█
██▄██▀
███▀ 
█▀  ▄█
  ▄███
▄██▀██
█▀  ██
  ▄███
▄█████

█████▀
███▀
██  ▄█
██▄██▀
███▀ 
█▀  ▄█
  ▄███
▄██▀██
█▀  ██
  ▄███
▄█████
hyunee

Activity: 140

CarTaxi: The 1st car towing platform on blockchain

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:03:07 AM

Partly yes, partly no. But I think you should have a trust in your government. You just have to believe that in everything that they do they do it to our country and not just to theirselves.

rhomzkie26

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:22:16 PM

I think all countries in the world are not telling the truth about the real situation of their nation. They've hiding something, But of course we need we need to put trust into our government anyhow. But honestly speaking not 100% that's all I can say for now Smiley

kodes88

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:11:23 PM

No, because the people in the government here are filled with smart people but foul, those who think only of themselves, those who only think of money for them rather than money for the people. They're just a bunch of selfish people.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

9 BTC WELCOME PACK FOR 1ST 5 DEPOSITS
FREE 1,000 mBTC daily for LuckyJack winners
[

]
Nikola95

Activity: 135

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:28:34 PM

I don't believe my government at all. We are still 3rd world country because of them. They are in power for over 25 years. My country is full of corruption.

▬▬▬▬▬  bitJob The Student Marketplace  ▬▬▬▬▬
█ █         [Whitepaper] [Telegram] [slack] [ANN Thread]         █ █
▬▬▬▬▬   TOKEN SALE ▶ Sept 12th, 2017   ▬▬▬▬▬
Douglasyukanov

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:32:06 PM

I do not believe in the government of my country, the policy of my country's government is less support for the people, even all the policies that are done tend to burden the lives of our people, increasing poverty, difficulty finding jobs and political statements and policies full of lies , not in accordance with the reality that exist in society.

dD.rank

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:44:03 PM

Haha very funny question to me Cheesy . Because for me is the word Indonesia citizens often hear tourists came to Indonesia Indonesia says they are mostly very nice natural charm is very beautiful and the people are very friendly, but When they returned to their respective countries not least from tho se who said that Indonesia is a country that is very dirty and not good at all and even Justin Bieber has said that Indonesia is a country that is messed up.

grixxby

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:23:30 PM

This topic reminds me of that joke...

How can you tell when a politician is lying? His lips are moving.
Joshapat

Activity: 151

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:35:39 PM

Right now my government has a lot of imagery, all the programs are just waffle and unrealized, the media support makes perfect government plays so I do not trust my government.

grixxby

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:51:37 PM

Well, with that kind of info, you could be pretty much in any country on that planet  Wink
JesusCryptos

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:18:51 PM

Anyone who believes their government should be denied the right of voting Smiley I mean, seriously, how many times have you to be lied to and discover that you have been lied to before actually realizing that you will be lied to basically all the time?

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
ckorbba

A Decentralized Social Marketplace

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:35:09 PM

Anyone who believes their government should be denied the right of voting Smiley I mean, seriously, how many times have you to be lied to and discover that you have been lied to before actually realizing that you will be lied to basically all the time?
In fact, this is a very painful topic of trust in its government. Do not fry the wounds from those disappointments that have brought my government in my country. So many times people have been chosen, but they do not justify their trust.

grixxby

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:36:16 PM

Too many times to count !

There was this french humorist called Pierre Desproges... He had this to say about politics :

La naïveté grotesque des enfants fait peine à voir, surtout si l’on veut bien la comparer à la maturité sereine qui caractérise les adultes. Par exemple, l’enfant croit au Père Noël. L’adulte non. L’adulte ne croit pas au Père Noël. Il vote.

Roughly translated :

The grotesque naivety of children is painful to see, especially if we compare it to the serene maturity that characterizes adults. For example, the child believes in Santa Claus. The adult does not. The adult doesn't believe in Santa Claus. He votes.
raven.tiu17

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:57:54 PM

Nope, they are the ones who manipulate the economy. they thinking of themselves not their people. in other part of the country Governements are very corrupt.. they control their people and they bully small countries. that's why i dont believe them.
mwaqar17

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:59:44 PM

Most of time it's NO. I think no one have believe on government of country. Everyone knows that politics is a dirty business and it starts from cheating. It is very difficult to find an honest person in politics. The ratio of honest person in politics is 1 in 100000000. Politicians always have lolly-pop in their pockets for the people.  
grixxby

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:04:05 PM

Most of time it's NO. I think no one have believe on government of country. Everyone knows that politics is a dirty business and it starts from cheating. It is very difficult to find an honest person in politics. The ratio of honest person in politics is 1 in 100000000. Politicians always have lolly-pop in their pockets for the people.  
Alas, I have to disagree. There are people who believe in their governments.

They're called useful idiots.
BitcoinMongolia

Activity: 58

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:08:00 AM

It is not funny to argue for our country. I think our government is one of the bigger scams. Really high corruption, most institutions work poor, money in the pockets of fat politicans who spent more time outside the country than inside.

Sounds like my country, Where are you from?
LTU_btc

Activity: 658

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 08:58:19 AM

No, I don't trust in my government. In elections, I didn't voted for their party, because they are nothing more than populists and they are corrupted in my view. Also, I think that they are incompetent to make something good four our country. But in my country, people tend to vote to populists and then after month or two, start complaining how bad they are.

Xester

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:31:19 AM

No, I don't trust in my government. In elections, I didn't voted for their party, because they are nothing more than populists and they are corrupted in my view. Also, I think that they are incompetent to make something good four our country. But in my country, people tend to vote to populists and then after month or two, start complaining how bad they are.

We should believe in our government. We are the one who chose them by voting them wisely. They are the one  who are creating some laws that is needed in a country and they are also the one who are thinking wisely what is good to increase the economy of a country. Maybe some government officials are not trust worthy enough so we should be wisely before believing too much.

inevertell

Activity: 206

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:46:54 AM

No, I dont believe to my government
mbelosto

Activity: 41

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:52:02 AM

you should not believe your government, you just should monitor it, demand your rights and replace it if they do not perform as expected
but most of the people can not evaluate their own actions, so just believe in FSM Smiley
grixxby

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:10:01 AM

you should not believe your government, you just should monitor it, demand your rights and replace it if they do not perform as expected
but most of the people can not evaluate their own actions, so just believe in FSM Smiley

Hmmm... what would FSM mean ?
arnobs07

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:16:35 AM

ITS REALLY TOUGH TO BELIEVE IN GOVT CAUSE GENERALLY DEVELOPING COUNTRY ARE IN HIGH RISK FOR POLITICIANS
AND  SCOPE HAVE FOUND BY FEW GREEDY POLITICIANS  FOR CORRUPTION
 A STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURE SHOULD NOT BE FOLLOWED BY EVERY SECTOR 'S NOMINATED POLITICIANS...
SO I THINK WE SHOULD HANDOVER SOME POWER FOR AUDIT PURPOSE TO DEFENSE AUTHORITY.
THEN TRUST WILL FIXED UP ON GOVER

MultiBot ▬ Powerful cloud-based Trading Platform
mbelosto

Activity: 41

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:24:59 AM

Hmmm... what would FSM mean ?
The Flying Spaghetti Monster (FSM) is the deity of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, or Pastafarianism.
grixxby

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:30:08 AM

The Flying Spaghetti Monster (FSM) is the deity of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, or Pastafarianism.

Oh right ! Thank you.
I know of him, I just had not yet seen this acronym.

It now makes sense Smiley
SugoiSenpai

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:50:07 AM

In My country, I have seen a fair and good flow of the economy. The politicians that were corrupted are removed from their places and replaced by new ones, and this is the start of our country's change, all the criminals especially those involved with drugs(the most issued criminal act in my country) are beginning to decrease, as those who oppose the law will die. This has given the country a more peaceful environment. The people who are innocent have nothing to worry about, I am still hoping to see a lot of changes in my country. So far so good.

mmfiore

Activity: 677

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:27:47 AM

How can we believe a government that does everything to preserve its privileges? When I see countries like Sweden, or Norway where a politician gets fired because he forgot to declare a coffee ... France is completely late and archaic. with multi job, president of one community, mayor, minister ....

Anyone who votes the laws does not pull a bullet into the foot. So, as long as the citizen does not have a perfectly adapted tool for direct control. I do not see how the human could be impartial and objective enough not to translate his ego.

Anarchy, order without power, thank you Blockchain.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
    ▄█▀ ▄▄██▀▀▀██▄▄ ▀█▄
  ▄█▀ ▄███▀     ▀███▄ ▀█▄
 ▄▀ ▄███▀   ▄█▄   ▀███▄ ▀▄
▄█ ███▀   ▄█▀████▄  ▀███ █▄
█ ▄██▄   ▀█▄▄  ▀███▄▄███▄ █
█ ██████▄   ▀█▄   ▀██████ █
█ ▀███▀▀███▄  ▀▀█▄   ▀██▀ █

▀█ ███▄  ▀████▄█▀   ▄███ █▀

▀▄ ▀███▄   ▀█▀   ▄███▀ ▄▀

▀█▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄█▀

▀█▄ ▀▀██▄▄▄██▀▀ ▄█▀

▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
SLVR█████
█████
█████
▄▄▀▀
█████
█████
▄▄▀▀
█████

█████

▄▄▀▀

█████

█████

█████
█████
█████
█████
▄▄▀▀
█████
█████
▄▄▀▀
█████

█████

▄▄▀▀

█████

█████

█████
[ WHITEPAPER ]
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[ TECH  PAPER ]
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████████    █████████
█████    █████    ▀▀▀▀█████
█████    ▀▀▀▀         █████
██▀▀▀              ▄▄▄█████
██        ▄▄▄███    ███████
██▄▄▄▄█    █████    █▀▀▀▀██
███████    ██▀▀▀         ██
█████▀▀▀              ▄▄▄██
████         ▄▄▄██    █████
█████▄▄▄▄    █████    █████
█████████    ██████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
█████
█████
█████
▄▄▀▀
█████
█████
▄▄▀▀
█████

█████

▄▄▀▀

█████

█████

█████
!
inevertell

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:08:07 PM

In the world most of the country people are disagree from with their government polices because most of the polices are not favor of people. just like that I am also not agree with my government polices because we have to paid a lot of taxes.
LTU_btc

Activity: 658

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 11:25:00 PM

We should believe in our government. We are the one who chose them by voting them wisely. They are the one  who are creating some laws that is needed in a country and they are also the one who are thinking wisely what is good to increase the economy of a country. Maybe some government officials are not trust worthy enough so we should be wisely before believing too much.
I don't have to trust them, because I didn't voted for it, I chosen other candidates who didn't won elections. People have to choose more wisely before they vote. Now I see that many people still believe in election campaign promisses, which looks impossible to reach. Basically, these who makes best PR campaign, they have good results in elections.

Arkham Knight

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:53:35 AM

Totally not at all. The people inside it  are the only people who take benefits on the government system. The justice only works for them. They abuse their power and manipulate on what's really happening. Corruption will always be present no matter who is on the top and runs the country.

ledu_ico

LiveEdu ICO

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 03:04:24 AM

I don't think there is any government in the world that would tell you the whole truth about the current situation of the country. All governments are lead by people, people tend to do mistakes and lie all the time Smiley so there is no reason for me to believe anyone could ever trust his country's government unless he is a 100 % fool or lived his whole life in a jungle.

LiveEdu ICO Crowdsale
Sidiq SP

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:19:18 AM

Yes i believe in my government, because of the advance of the state, in the presence of good governance, as good citizens, we should support and trust the government

zaq130

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:25:23 AM

Some part yes, some part no.

Our government is worth to believe in for economy. They are trying to loose our country's stupid regulations.

However, it lies a lot about my country's future. How come a young people can get pension when they got older, even though the population is dramatically decreasing.
Fazlurkhan.kz

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:28:04 AM

I really don't believe in my government, cause once it said all the things would get cheaper and the better days will come. And now the conditions are worse, the things have become like the double of cost of what it used to be.!
Kuchiyosenojutsu

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:43:21 AM

no, I do not believe in the government of my country because our government policy is not good for the little people, the policy only sides with businessmen and conglomerates in our country, many government statements are just lies, not in accordance with the government's promise in developing this country.

stelian26

Activity: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:46:25 AM

LOL No government will ever tell you the truth! It is a fact!
oktoviand

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:38:10 AM

I hesitated
Because in my country (Indonesia) many are corrupt. But I am optimistic that my president will be able to change everything

sonicwave

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:18:18 PM

In the world most of the country people are disagree from with their government polices because most of the polices are not favor of people. just like that I am also not agree with my government polices because we have to paid a lot of taxes.

I also do not agree with my government and I think that payment of taxes is too high for what the state offers us. The state does not want to contribute to the development of the country, but collects large taxes.

Andrianla

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:59:25 PM

I do not know we are being lied to or not, but I wholeheartedly entrust it to the president in my country because I'm sure no one is president by chance because being the leader of the country is not easy.

............It's never late to buy BTC for $1.........
........Services-backed cryptocurrency of $1 000 000 000 000 market .........
...........PRE ICO            Sep.27 – Oct.04............
       ............ICO            Oct.10 – Nov.07............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

Em_i_ly

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:27:26 PM

I'm from Poland, and I wish I could belive in my government, but they are always doing sth wrong, and right now I guess we have one of the worse government ever.
riyad

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:43:43 PM

Of course.Why not?Government is the most valuable part of any Country.I think 80% Government decision makes us happy.
tamanegi

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:29:19 PM

Partly yes and partly no because our goverrnment have several branches, each of them has their own ways on how to run it. Even though the president has its strong political will and determination to make our country more developed and progressive, and some government officials are doing corruption, many citizens will no longer believe or trust the government.

MostHigh

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 03:40:42 PM

Am from a very prominent nation on my continent and was of the biggest democracy because we ve moved through so many elections successfully and i cant have it anyother way. Not just the recent governemnt but all the governments we ve had are really good.

▬▬▬▬▬  bitJob The Student Marketplace  ▬▬▬▬▬
█ █         [Whitepaper] [Telegram] [slack] [ANN Thread]         █ █
▬▬▬▬▬   TOKEN SALE ▶ Sept 12th, 2017   ▬▬▬▬▬
Williamsss

Activity: 67

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:06:44 PM

No Because they spy on our phones , internet , calls and know every things of every place

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
Xising

Activity: 75

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:36:02 PM

Well, as far as I know, most government in the world aren't honest to their people. In fact they are most corrupt group of people that hide  a lot things from the people. All they care about is power. Sure they have programs that help the poor. It's the reason how they keep they position. The majority are the poor so, they have to give something in order to get the support they needed.

GETTING LOST IN THE SEA OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES? CHOOSE PLAYKEY TOKEN! 
PLAYKEY.IO ◇  DECENTRALIZED CLOUD GAMING PLATFORM 
[ Website ]  [ Reddit ]  [ Medium ]  [ Twitter ]  [ LinkedIn ]  [ Telegram ]  [ BitcoinTalk ]  [ Facebook ]
Glorious04

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:47:32 PM

Condition of your own country must not be told to us by anyone. We will be seeing it. If not we will feel it. It is our country. Before i didnt trust but now i do. Hoping for more progress.

yoseph

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:56:57 PM

As long as there are human beings at the helm of the government, there is no way that i am going to trust the government, no one can really convince me that the people in power only seeks power just because they want to help the masses, they definitely have some ulterior motives to why they seek power.

BITVEST DICE
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Wigo17

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 12:10:20 AM

Governments always manipulate information, never tell the truth to the people, in many cases even create false news and manipulate leaders to prevent many things from coming to light
olushakes

Activity: 364

undi X- Any store can buy, sell & accept Crypto!

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 12:49:42 AM

Government is the least set of people to believe so far its run by politicians who are more concerned with how to win the next election than delivering to the populace the dividend of democracy they promised for countries that practiced that system of government. Beyond that, another is to secure the future of their children up to several generations at the expense of public office.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄   ▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀ ▀▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄        ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄
  ██████████▄   ███        ███  ████▄         ███  ███████████▄    ███
  ███     ▀███  ███        ███  ██████▄       ███  ███      ▀███   ███
  ███      ███  ███        ███  ███ ▀███▄     ███  ███        ███  ███
  ███     ▄███  ███        ███  ███   ▀███▄   ███  ███        ███  ███
  ██████████▀   ███▄      ▄███  ███     ▀███▄ ███  ███       ▄███  ███
  ███▀▀▀▀▀       ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ▀██████  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███
  ███             ▀████████▀    ███         ▀████  █████████▀▀     ███
  BUY
  SELL
ACCEPT
    ███████████████████████████
  CRYPTOCURRENCY
███████████████████████████
mari@Nnarosy19

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:21:33 AM

yeah my country's government is good for ruling.in my country rules are very strict. if split on the roads we they fine. paying tax regular, to going office very punctual. if we need any college seat it is based on our talent no recommendations are apply here. my country president are very strict his rules just assume. for that reason my country growing up in all fields. so i'm very proud of it.
Anonaneadone

Activity: 112

🌟ATLANT ICO: 7/09/17🌟

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:30:23 AM

I dont think so, my government has many issue, corruption and extra judicial killings, even the government official who has a a blog in internet about fake news has an issue, the government is very messy.

arnobs07

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 06:52:36 AM

i believe our government  on specific thing like
1. security
2. digitization.
3.transportation facility.
4. rules and regulation.   

MultiBot ▬ Powerful cloud-based Trading Platform
thet

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:18:12 AM

I do believe in our government now. Our president did a good job to bring us a peaceful nation.
Tol9n

Activity: 80

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:50:01 AM

The authorities constantly lie. The government of any country in the world can not tell the truth. Though a little lie, but still will be present in their words and deeds.
grixxby

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:58:51 AM

Let's not forget :

Government is a gang of thieves writ large.
coolcoinz

Activity: 462

★Nitrogensports.eu★

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:02:46 AM

Of course.Why not?Government is the most valuable part of any Country.I think 80% Government decision makes us happy.
Especially those concerning taxes and wages, right?

I don' believe in my government and I wish it was reduced to a quarter of its size. We don't really need so many MPs. A country can be run by just a few people with ease.
We also don't need so many taxes and so much paperwork. The government interferes with everything, making it hard for people to build a house on their own property or save up some money because taxes are taking away 40% of what we earn.

█████████████████     ████████
       ████████              ████████
     ████████     ███████  ████████     ████████
    ████████     █████████████████     ████████
████████     ████████  ███████     ████████
          ████████     █████████████████
▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
▬▬ THE LARGEST & MOST TRUSTED ▬▬
.BITCOIN SPORTSBOOK
   ▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
             ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀        ▀▄▄▄▄           
▄▀▀▀▀                 █   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
█                    ▀▄          █
 █   ▀▌     ██▄        █          █         
 ▀▄        ▐████▄       █        █
  █        ███████▄     ▀▄       █
   █      ▐████▄█████████████████████▄
   ▀▄     ███████▀                  ▀██
    █      ▀█████    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
     █       ▀███   ████      ████   ██
     ▀▄        ██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
      █        ██        ▄██▄        ██
       █       ██        ▀██▀        ██
       ▀▄      ██    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
        █      ██   ████      ████   ██
         █▄▄▄▄▀██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
               ██▄                  ▄██
                ▀████████████████████▀

CASINO    DICE    POKER   
     ▬▬  24 hour Customer Support  ▬▬   
King Sastro

Activity: 191

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 01:53:32 PM

Yes it is true and I also believe in my government because I see them doing their best to be able to solve various problems. if I do not believe in the government of course I will invite the masses to demo and replace the government.

September11Myth

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:09:15 PM

There is no reason why a government should say the truth, and facts tell us it often wouldn't, so there is no reason to believe in it.
grixxby

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:17:15 PM

I see them doing their best to be able to solve various problems
Various problems they created in the first place.
Harrisonimo

Marketing cryptocurrency for you...

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:44:52 PM

Really a disheartening thought when it comes to the government of my country! They have failed the citizens and the depts of corruption as so much eaten deep into the economy that the nation nearly crumbled! Well, I did say some parts of The economy crumbled and brought the country into recession! It is really only by God that my country is still together and standing at the moment. However, if somehow the really so much bad eggs in the government can be flushed out, then, there can be changes and gradual improvements and developments. After this is done, then I think I can start believing in the government.

hyunee

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:32:00 AM

All you have to do is to have faith that they are doing everything for us. I mean they are in their position to do the things they promised us. And yes I believe that they are doing their very best to make our country beautiful.

valgal

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:48:48 AM

of course not. lies and lies again. not a word of truth. this is Russia today. very sad
galestorm

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:52:41 AM

Its hard to put your trust in the government especially when it involves money. In my country, corruption's kind of an issue that is hard to resolve. There are still members that are kind of power hungry and will do all kinds of stuff just so they can earn a life of luxury, its pitiful and dissapointing since the citizens are the ones who have elected those kinds of people, using the money of the people for their personal benefit.

phieudu0408

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:54:31 AM

I believe that all the government system is so corrupt on every level, that the only way to fix it is to level it and start from scratch...lol

*Image Removed*
osmo

Activity: 136

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:17:30 AM

I believe in the government of my country, because if people do not believe in the government then the destruction of a country will happen. so I think we should trust each other between the government and the people.

amishmanish

Activity: 47

Created for a Place I've Never Known.

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:01:31 AM

I am from India and I believe in my country's Governement....

To make huge promises before elections..

Do a small part of what they promised...

Make big scams from the rest of it and fill their party coffers..

Get booted out in the next 5 years..

Start the cycle again with another party.

Well, for real..Governement of a country can be trusted only as much as you can trust its people. We Indians are still a bit laid-back, conscientious lot (thats changing slowly due to America styled media-takeover) so I suppoze we'll survive a few more governments.
Disclaimer: I have nothing against America. Its downright the most successful country in the world but it could be so much more if not for the greed and the ruthlessness..Sad

bojack_crypto

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:07:16 AM

I am from Brazil, man! Of course not!  Cheesy
Babebottle

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:39:03 AM

haha of course not, all of them are liars
Kotone

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:41:15 AM

I think that the Government is not telling everything anout anything and I think that it might be a good thing just because that the public kight not be able to handle the truth. To keep national security and peace and avoid widespread panic this is a neccessity sometimes.

CrazyDi

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:50:07 AM

In Russia nobody can trust their government this is all we can do though. No options of changing anything though..
Freedcoin

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 09:28:29 AM

The question is buffling me. What is meant by believing in a government? Knowing that it exists? Believing that it is able to implement decisions and carry out national policies? Or trusting that it actually fosters citizens and defenses their top prioreties?

There will always be a bit of mistrust among mass-public towards the government, it was there since the dawn of states (as in entities of international relations, not the US Cheesy) and will remain as a constant part of any political system. Which is a good thing since a bit of mistrust and scrutiny are never ill-advised
hunker_down

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:12:33 AM

I don't believe in my government at all, sadly power corrupts all and people say anything to get into power.
CryptoNavt

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:27:50 AM

I believe in my government, they think about us, but they do everything for themselves  Grin
mhine07

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:42:39 AM

Yes i do believe in our current government because our leader now is full of confidence and a honest leader not like the past leaders of our country that are corrupts and hungry for power. I believe that he can lead our country to success , in his leadership many corrupt government officials and being into illegal activities are being caught and jailed.

CREDEROOM A Digital Era Fintech Company
ICO Start 16 Oct 2017 - 15 Nov 2017
[WhitePaper][Bounty][Facebook][Twitter][Telegram]
Semar Mesem

Activity: 63

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:20:50 AM

I believe with my government, because the work of my government I feel like overcoming poverty and build various infrastructures that aim to improve the country's economy.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ BRING YOUR MONEY TO LIFE ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ STACK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
●● TelegramTwitterFacebookDiscord ●●
nindyaayu88

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:48:16 PM

actually i dont believe 100% in my government..
Government  is not telling everything about anything, they are work just for money, rich, and they group not for citizen
Capeshifter

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:18:04 PM

depends who you ask I guess. Some countries have "stronger" institutions and governments that others. Some are more corrupt, and you're prone to pay for things you didn't intent to pay for. In general, people should trust the government, but the government itself hasn't given us a good reason to do so. Things will probably end up, where a parallel system will exist. The government will have the upper hand and the crypto space will act as a regulated/secondary market.
inevertell

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:54:09 PM

Government need to make policy according to wish of their country people but this rule is never followed in any of countries. Just like that in our country there is a big problem of paying tax and I am totally not agree with this policy.
inevertell

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:55:10 PM

Family and love are both the best and necessary relation for every person. A person with love in unhappy in life but a person without family is incomplete in life. So both are very necessary relation for happy and good life.
carlisle1

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:38:43 PM

I can already determine without the government saying the truth about the current condition or status of my country, the war on drugs seems getting worse because of the police bastards, the battle on marawi (a province on the Philippines) still ongoing . On the first months of the current administration I really assure that there will be a big change but this time I've changed my mind maybe I'll wait until this term ends .

supine

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:50:43 PM

I think it's obvious if your government is credible, because your country's condition reflects your governments actions. If the politicians in your country is corrupt and useless of  course it would greatly affect your country. However, if your country is progressive, I think that the government it doing their job well.

pisston

Activity: 168

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:52:24 PM

I can already determine without the government saying the truth about the current condition or status of my country, the war on drugs seems getting worse because of the police bastards, the battle on marawi (a province on the Philippines) still ongoing . On the first months of the current administration I really assure that there will be a big change but this time I've changed my mind maybe I'll wait until this term ends .
It seems to me that today there are very few people who believe in their government. Until recently, things could have been different, but I see how the government is likely to work for themselves, not for the country or the people.

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X      ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
popcorn1

Activity: 840

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:15:22 PM

To our UK government our farmers are worried about no workers?..

I have a solution to the problem so no need to worry about EU farm workers because we have our
OWN workers                 OH YES WE HAVE Wink..

A farm hires a coach to pick up college and university students outside of their college or universities
and take them from point A which is the college or the university and take them to point B
which is the farm and they can do the work while they study ..

How many students do a job while in university or college loads and loads ..
Now if a bus picked them up and dropped them back up I KNOW for fact that bus would be FULL
with extra workers for farms and factories that pay not so good wages like BAR STAFF..

And that way the young adults will earn EXTRA CASH while studying plus it gives them experience
of working in the big bad world and that is good for all students ..

It's because of transport farms are in the middle of nowhere but within half hour of any city on a bus or car..

So pick them up outside of the colleges for work and extra cash while they study..
Mean less stress on public services because less immigrants plus the money gets spent here in the UK because they are UK students.. Grin

PROBLEM SOLVED £120 for a coach for the day 32 workers and believe me it will be full..

z38630610

Activity: 481

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:10:08 PM

do you think they told you the truth about the condition of your countr y?

Of course not. The goverments are really big mafias that tell you big lies. They behave like citizens have common importance and they work for citizen comfort. But only thing the goverments contemplate is their own concerns that improve with their associates. Therefore I don't believe not only my government, but also the other governments. All of them are professional liars.

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
Svenzyr

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:26:38 AM

I have no trust in my government. They have prooved multiply times, over and over again that they cannot run a country anymore.
Politicans can't even discuss questions with eachother. You would actually find a better debate on the train home.

We have around 20 thousand officers in the force here with a population of almost 10 million people.
At the sametime the shootings increases and the most lowlife crimes that exists is also peeking since a few years back.

When my cryptojourney has reached the profit im satisfied with, Im out.
strend4239

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:56:35 AM

Obcourse not...thers so much corruption in our government..I'm sick and tired watching hearing them about there political agenda especially when the election comes they say so many promises but when the time they are in power all there promises turn into piese of junk...they not telling the truth what is current situation of the country... Embarrassed
CoolWave

Born Fighter

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:59:10 AM

Nope, a group of people governing people of country , telling lies and taking advantage is nothing but a crap .

[MULTIBOT] ▬ Powerful multithreaded trading platform
❰▬▬ Token Sale Start 20th Oct[/url
Lecam

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:59:54 AM

The government reflects the country and it's people's condition. So, I think if your country is progressing well, the government officials are working well and they are doing their duties and responsibilities well. However, if corruption is taking over the government, the country and it's people would suffer.

▄██▀▀██▄
                   █▄█  █▄█
          ▄██████▄ █▄█▀▀█▄█
          █▄█  █▄█ █▄█  █▄█         ▄▄▄▄▄▄
          █▄█  █▄█ █▄█▀▀█▄█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █▀█  █▀█
          █▄████▄█▄█▄█  █▄██▀█▀▀█▀██▀█  █▀█
          █▄█  █▄███▄█▀▀█▄██▀█  █▀██▀█▀▀█▀█   █
       ▄  █▄█  █▄███▄█  █▄██▀█▀▀█▀██▀█  █▀█  ▄█▄
   ▄   █  █▄████▄███▄█▀▀█▄██▀█  █▀██▀█▄▄█▀█ ▄███▄
   █  ███ █▄█  █▄███▄█  █▄██▀█▀▀█▀██▀█  █▀█ █████
  ███ ███ █▄█  █▄███▄████▄██▀█  █▀██▀█  █▀█ ▀███▀
  ▀█▀  █▄▄█████████████████████████████████▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                                 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
xvids

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:31:36 AM

I don't think they’re even half truthful about everything they tell us. I live in third world country where corruption is known and somewhat accepted by everyone.  Hearing the government lie became as normal as breathing air.

██  ██  ██ 
██  ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██ 
██  ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██ 

███████████
      █████████████████
    ███████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████        ██████
  ████████████████████████████
   ████████████████████        ████████████
      ▀█▀              ▀█▀        ██ ████████████████
    ████████████████████████████████
██████████████████
   ██                                ███████████████████
  ██  ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ██████                          ██████
              ▀██▀                            ▀██▀

███
█████
█████
███████
███████
█████████
███████████
███████████
██████████████
██████████████

kawsmic

Activity: 60

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:41:22 AM

nope. they are suck. I dont believe any of them
jenni161

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:00:56 AM

Before you can tell whether you believe in your goverment or not, you'd have to know what you are expecting. If not involving any war is a target then yes, we are doing fine. (And sometimes that is a good target!) But this goverment dropped our country in the list of least corrupted countries, Finland is now third! I don't like that. After all, New Zealand is first in that list and after watching document of Kim Dotcom I'm not sure about that ...
RoronoaJorah

Activity: 45

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:30:01 PM

Before, I do believe in what the government tells us, all the good news and promises that they are planning to do. But for now, they have been given enough time to do what they have told us, but us of now, only few are done, and those that are done is the easy ones. So I'm now doubting the ability of our government.

Kevinvaonav

Activity: 53

🌟ATLANT ICO: 7/09/17🌟

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:48:41 PM

At the moment I do not trust the government in my country because what they say is not the same as the conditions that are going on. They are not paying attention to the problems that the natural community is facing and many of them are caught in the case of corruption.I hope the next government can be better and more attentive to the needs of the people

Kawasanz

🌟ATLANT ICO: 7/09 / 17🌟

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:42:53 PM

yes we must believe in government because in the government there are many institutions that provide solutions for people's lives and can be a representative for the outside world

arcds9

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:51:02 PM

no. but i would love to do it if i could... corruption is a main part of the system of government.
SkaevKonge

Activity: 3

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 06:44:33 PM

I think the Danish  government is very thrustworthy, but sometimes when a minister is in front of the camera on tv, then you can see he is not always telling the Danish people the thruth.

Best regards
Kamilla
chickenfried12

Activity: 720

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:49:22 PM

No, I do not trust my country My state My country is a big lovers Smiley  that loves to take taxes from everything, And a country that can take to add another taxes. So if Bitcoin is legal, I do not know how many taxes I will get. But I think min. % 20

.SPECTRE.                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
acheampong64

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:56:55 PM

governments are made of people and it's very difficult for me to believe in humans. So, well i do somehow think they can do something but i don't believe anyone. And by the way, we are our own government
Franko30

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:49:51 PM

To control the situation you should have a balans between calm of people and problems of in/outside.

One of the way is to hide real fact from the people.
And that is what our countries are doing.
They cannot say the truth, because people cannot understand properly, cannot react properly. And moreover, no one wants to take responsibility.
There are advantages and disadvantages.
Don't forget, that information is always under control.
rehydrogenated

Activity: 21

Tales from the Crypto...

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:50:27 PM

My president lies faster and more often than I think would be physically possible for me. He lies about stuff he doesn't even need to lie about. He ends up only talking about his lies because he is constantly getting questions asking him about his lying so all he ever talks about is the same thing... For some reason people trust him. I can't understand how.

⚡ Semux - First Java-based BFT Blockchain
Sithara007

Activity: 882

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:50:07 AM

I am living in a third world country, and I don't trust my government that much. But I have to admit that the current government is much better than the previous one. The previous UPA government was embroiled in a lot of corruption allegations / scandals and they made the lives of common man intolerable beyond any reasonable threshold.

osmo

Activity: 136

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:26:09 AM

I believe in my neighbor government, because since the new government in my country, more and more development and economy is also better than the previous government.

Sene90

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:29:38 AM

No, I don't believe in my government. Governments form and collapse and then another forms the govt. But they are all the same.
illicit

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:37:11 AM

I think my country is doing fine. Our president is fighting the corruption and drug distributors in mour country. And he's rebuilding it for our own good. But it's sad that some politicians want him to be removed to his position.
LapukSwag19

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:06:19 AM

Yes of course, because Our president today is fighting different kind of currupt in our country. And he has a strong platforms that fights the ilegal drug distribution in different part of our country.
whyrqa

Glory to Ukraine! Forever Glory!

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:10:24 AM

I think my country is doing fine. Our president is fighting the corruption and drug distributors in mour country. And he's rebuilding it for our own good. But it's sad that some politicians want him to be removed to his position.
The fact is that politics has always been mixed with dirt and therefore something good from politicians does not have to wait. I think that this is the state of affairs in every country. Always interesting superfluous have a preponderance over the state.

joelou

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:13:54 PM

Yes of course because we need to trust and believe our goverment why did you vote your presedent if you are not believe him. You need to trust because goverment is fighting corruption in our country.

mast3rm1nd

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:20:29 PM

like hell I believe in my government a bunch of stupid corrupt assholes who are taking everything they like to and not even giving something back. I wish they burn in hell for the condition they got my country in.

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
jenni161

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:24:09 PM

My president lies faster and more often than I think would be physically possible for me. He lies about stuff he doesn't even need to lie about. He ends up only talking about his lies because he is constantly getting questions asking him about his lying so all he ever talks about is the same thing... For some reason people trust him. I can't understand how.

Let me guess... You are from USA?  Wink
BulbaLord

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:38:19 PM

I dont believe in my goverment because  there are so many corrupt people in goverment. And they cannot say the truth hide the real fact from the people giving sweet talk and more lies.
anggoro manise

Activity: 19

Yakin sampai

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:29:51 PM

I am less confident with the current government, because it is more in favor of the capitalist than the little people,
Elsa Khan

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:34:28 PM

As long as our government serves for the country,nation and the people , i do believe in them.
rhyajelle

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:32:14 AM

in my own country, the government can not do the best yet, so I do not trust the government of my country

Raline

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:52:32 AM

believe in the government only gets 45% of me. not relying on it just the government sometimes do not understand what is felt by the middle class people down, so sometimes they are arbitrarily mena and do not think how we are just ordinary people, believe it is very difficult
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.