Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:22:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: do you believe in your government?  (Read 7197 times)
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 08:41:15 AM

do you think they told you the truth about the condition of your country?

I think that the Government is not telling everything anout anything and I think that it might be a good thing just because that the public kight not be able to handle the truth. To keep national security and peace and avoid widespread panic this is a neccessity sometimes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Freedcoin

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 09:28:29 AM

The question is buffling me. What is meant by believing in a government? Knowing that it exists? Believing that it is able to implement decisions and carry out national policies? Or trusting that it actually fosters citizens and defenses their top prioreties?

There will always be a bit of mistrust among mass-public towards the government, it was there since the dawn of states (as in entities of international relations, not the US Cheesy) and will remain as a constant part of any political system. Which is a good thing since a bit of mistrust and scrutiny are never ill-advised
hunker_down

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:12:33 AM

I don't believe in my government at all, sadly power corrupts all and people say anything to get into power.
CryptoNavt

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:27:50 AM

I believe in my government, they think about us, but they do everything for themselves  Grin
mhine07

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:42:39 AM

Yes i do believe in our current government because our leader now is full of confidence and a honest leader not like the past leaders of our country that are corrupts and hungry for power. I believe that he can lead our country to success , in his leadership many corrupt government officials and being into illegal activities are being caught and jailed.

Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:20:50 AM

I believe with my government, because the work of my government I feel like overcoming poverty and build various infrastructures that aim to improve the country's economy.

nindyaayu88

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:48:16 PM

actually i dont believe 100% in my government..
Government  is not telling everything about anything, they are work just for money, rich, and they group not for citizen
Capeshifter

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:18:04 PM

depends who you ask I guess. Some countries have "stronger" institutions and governments that others. Some are more corrupt, and you're prone to pay for things you didn't intent to pay for. In general, people should trust the government, but the government itself hasn't given us a good reason to do so. Things will probably end up, where a parallel system will exist. The government will have the upper hand and the crypto space will act as a regulated/secondary market.
inevertell

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:54:09 PM

Government need to make policy according to wish of their country people but this rule is never followed in any of countries. Just like that in our country there is a big problem of paying tax and I am totally not agree with this policy.
inevertell

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:55:10 PM

Family and love are both the best and necessary relation for every person. A person with love in unhappy in life but a person without family is incomplete in life. So both are very necessary relation for happy and good life.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:38:43 PM

I can already determine without the government saying the truth about the current condition or status of my country, the war on drugs seems getting worse because of the police bastards, the battle on marawi (a province on the Philippines) still ongoing . On the first months of the current administration I really assure that there will be a big change but this time I've changed my mind maybe I'll wait until this term ends .
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:50:43 PM

I think it's obvious if your government is credible, because your country's condition reflects your governments actions. If the politicians in your country is corrupt and useless of  course it would greatly affect your country. However, if your country is progressive, I think that the government it doing their job well.
pisston

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:52:24 PM

I can already determine without the government saying the truth about the current condition or status of my country, the war on drugs seems getting worse because of the police bastards, the battle on marawi (a province on the Philippines) still ongoing . On the first months of the current administration I really assure that there will be a big change but this time I've changed my mind maybe I'll wait until this term ends .
It seems to me that today there are very few people who believe in their government. Until recently, things could have been different, but I see how the government is likely to work for themselves, not for the country or the people.
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:15:22 PM

To our UK government our farmers are worried about no workers?..

I have a solution to the problem so no need to worry about EU farm workers because we have our
OWN workers                 OH YES WE HAVE Wink..

A farm hires a coach to pick up college and university students outside of their college or universities
and take them from point A which is the college or the university and take them to point B
which is the farm and they can do the work while they study ..

How many students do a job while in university or college loads and loads ..
Now if a bus picked them up and dropped them back up I KNOW for fact that bus would be FULL
with extra workers for farms and factories that pay not so good wages like BAR STAFF..

And that way the young adults will earn EXTRA CASH while studying plus it gives them experience
of working in the big bad world and that is good for all students ..

It's because of transport farms are in the middle of nowhere but within half hour of any city on a bus or car..

So pick them up outside of the colleges for work and extra cash while they study..
Mean less stress on public services because less immigrants plus the money gets spent here in the UK because they are UK students.. Grin

PROBLEM SOLVED £120 for a coach for the day 32 workers and believe me it will be full..

z38630610
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:10:08 PM

do you think they told you the truth about the condition of your countr y?

Of course not. The goverments are really big mafias that tell you big lies. They behave like citizens have common importance and they work for citizen comfort. But only thing the goverments contemplate is their own concerns that improve with their associates. Therefore I don't believe not only my government, but also the other governments. All of them are professional liars.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Svenzyr

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:26:38 AM

I have no trust in my government. They have prooved multiply times, over and over again that they cannot run a country anymore.
Politicans can't even discuss questions with eachother. You would actually find a better debate on the train home.

We have around 20 thousand officers in the force here with a population of almost 10 million people.
At the sametime the shootings increases and the most lowlife crimes that exists is also peeking since a few years back.

When my cryptojourney has reached the profit im satisfied with, Im out.
strend4239

Activity: 60

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:56:35 AM

Obcourse not...thers so much corruption in our government..I'm sick and tired watching hearing them about there political agenda especially when the election comes they say so many promises but when the time they are in power all there promises turn into piese of junk...they not telling the truth what is current situation of the country... Embarrassed
CoolWave

Activity: 630
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:59:10 AM

Nope, a group of people governing people of country , telling lies and taking advantage is nothing but a crap .
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:59:54 AM

The government reflects the country and it's people's condition. So, I think if your country is progressing well, the government officials are working well and they are doing their duties and responsibilities well. However, if corruption is taking over the government, the country and it's people would suffer.
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:31:36 AM

I don't think they’re even half truthful about everything they tell us. I live in third world country where corruption is known and somewhat accepted by everyone.  Hearing the government lie became as normal as breathing air.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: