Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 06:47:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Can bitcoin can change the lives of ordinary people?
feasible - 17 (65.4%)
impossible - 0 (0%)
neutral - 9 (34.6%)
Total Voters: 26

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: contribution to the society of bitcoin  (Read 707 times)
Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:58:24 AM

I am neutral on this because nearly everything can change lives on ordinary people. Bitcoin during the early days already made those pioneering ordinary people millionaires. But it is also the same case with bigger companies now that started very small too.

Bitcoin biggest contribution is its secured decentralized blockchain.
FullMooon

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:06:42 AM

Just Continue to Study to know more about bitcoin how to invest when and what situation. Im a newbie also and my friend told me that so far i understand how bitcoin works Smiley

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
monirmostafiz
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:11:40 AM

contribution to the society of bitcoin is very quickly.i think,now a days people want reach quickly,specially young people want to establish quickly.bitcoin is the best way to establishment. so i mean bitcoin contribute develop our society

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 05:14:53 AM

As a newbie, i'm truly in the process of opening my mind to absorb all the information about bitcoin as much as I can. A lot of my friends here and abroad have been earning bitcoins for years already which I just ignored before. I've been hearing about bitcoin in the news on Tv and internet most specially, and  that is why I got so interested getting all the details, information and ways earning and utilizing it. I hope not only me will be able to get to know more about bitcoin but also those who are new here as well. Im looking forward to understanding the process completely for I know that I can be a very effective advocate of bitcoin.
Bitcoin has generally made a great impact in most societies. It has opened the door of opportunity to earn profit without investing a single penny. Many jobless individuals who engaged in Bitcoin has proven the benefits of this extraordinary creation.

Heartseed

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:23:05 AM

Bitcoin have both positive and negative contributions in the society. First off with the negative, bitcoin evades tax from the government. In short, you are not paying your taxes when you take or get money from bitcoin. Since it is a cryptocurrency which bypass tax. On the other hand, bitcoin helps the society specially people in earning money in a fast way like signature campaigns. you just surf in the bitcoin forum and in a week you earn money. So bitcoin has downsides and upsides.
cungtrongdung1

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:34:03 AM

Moving society into a cashless society, from there, this society will make people equal, making transactions transparent. I hate corruption. If I do not get the chance, that's fine, but I do not want anyone else to use it in a non-transparent manner to take that opportunity. That's why I want to build a non-cash society, "stressed the Chinese billionaire.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: