Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:28:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin at 9.620 !  (Read 591 times)
licemer11

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:48:46 PM

I think the market will return to sustainable growth in the near future
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yunusseymen16

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:49:23 PM

It was a good opinion to buy bitcoin. We will laugh that prices may be three or six months later.
Crypto is re-borning. Btc will go other universe Smiley
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:56:18 PM

is this the right time to buy ? in the last few hours went down more than 1000 usd thats crazy !

I do hope that you enter when the price is at $96xx because that really a bargain. Wasn't able to get it time though to see that price however, I get a few while the price is just above $10K and I will hold on it for at least 8 months and see where will my investment takes me.

Seems like a bear market turned into a bull rapidly.

Bought plenty of BTC at $10200 mark.

That's nice to see that you also was able to get bitcoin at a discount. I should have sold my car and my jewelries to be able to get back and buy more at that price.  Smiley. But I think I have stored enough, its now waiting game. Looks like the market is all green including altcoins. So this maybe a start of something big in the next days or so.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:56:52 PM

It was a good opinion to buy bitcoin. We will laugh that prices may be three or six months later.

As per the calculation for the crypto currency market place circulation. I have noticed all the coins marketcap dumped more than billions of value comparing with the last week and yesterday's value bro.
As you said, investors can buy the bitcoin alone more using this dump in the market. I do not understand why people investing on alts when we can able to find the decent profit with the hold on bitcoin.
Slavyanskiy

Activity: 462
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:56:58 PM

is this the right time to buy ? in the last few hours went down more than 1000 usd thats crazy !
as we see the situation in the market began to improve. if you managed to buy bitcoin for 9562 dollars. you made an excellent choice!
While the price drop to 1000 is canceled Smiley
NewEraNew

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:08:16 PM

It was planned dump in my opinion. Should've buy USDT but now i'm stuck and should hodl (
Delinquency

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:33:29 PM

I think the bitcoin will fall again at about $ 8000, it makes sense to buy a bitcoin at a convenient time
jjdub7

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:45:05 PM

It was planned dump in my opinion. Should've buy USDT but now i'm stuck and should hodl (

I have zero trust in USDT. They are 'minting' it faster than regular USD.
If I remember it right, there are over 600M new USD in last 45 days.
ZaoXhou

Activity: 467
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:50:13 PM

I have zero trust in USDT. They are 'minting' it faster than regular USD.
If I remember it right, there are over 600M new USD in last 45 days.

I can't understand people aren't seeing this, it's like an invasion of real fiat in disguise.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:09:06 PM

If you bought bitcoin when the price down at $9620 fand hold it until today for sure you will earn 25 percent of your capital because today price is $12,800 and for sure it will increase more in the next few months. So better if you buy bitcoin now and you will see that your money will grow.  If price of the butcoin decreasing better you need to be hurry and to buy more bitcoin because for sure after the dumping price it will increase more because many people again buy bitcoin. But it's your choice if you want to buy bitcoin if the price decrease or wait to decrease more.
BCSHonda

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:10:55 PM

Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency market are recovering after a long period of decline due to many unfavorable factors from the market. BItcoin is recovering well, I think if it does not happen then its next one is $ 17000, there is a strong resistance in the candlestick chart, if it can reach 24000 USD. I believe that bitcoin will achieve good results this year.
sweetbet

Activity: 961
Merit: 110

SweetBet.com

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 11:49:13 PM

Don't give in to all the FUD. Bitcoin is going to explode this year. 2018 is the year of Crypto !!

apur688

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:44:10 AM

I think that's a pretty good price for now. Given that bitcoin never falls up to $ 3000 USD, the price of bitcoin altcoin gets very messy. Many traders and investors are worried about it, so they panic and dump as quickly as possible. However, after a few months, the bitcoin finally can reach a price of about $ 9000 USD. it is one of the good achievements anyway. But do not immediately do dump so that the price does not come down again. thank you

✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ Seasonal Tokens ✣ ▌✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣
█ ✣ ▌PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND GROW YOUR WEALTH OVER TIME ▌✣ █
www.seasonaltokens.org
quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:01:02 AM

as we see the situation in the market began to improve. if you managed to buy bitcoin for 9562 dollars. you made an excellent choice!
While the price drop to 1000 is canceled Smiley

Yes, even though people who bought the bitcoin at the high price at 9500$ really they took wise decision to buy the bitcoin because already we are seeing upward trend in the market and has the ability to increase its price even higher value.
TehJoker

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:59:52 AM

certainly this is a smart choice when buying BTC now because it will break 10000$ level soon. South Korea Government are considering accept ICO again and in many countries, the governments also have to set a law to accept cryptocurrency. This is the truth and everything will be ok
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: