Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:50:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO - Storiqa #1 marketplace  (Read 174 times)
Weenie19941 (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:54:56 AM

Guys, what do you think about Storiqa? They say: "the #1 marketplace crypto". What are the opinions about this ICO?

Description about Storiqa:
Storiqa — a marketplace with a wide range of functions for effective sales in the world of a new digital economy. The use of blockchain- technologies destroys the boundaries between sellers and buyers, allowing the creation of a unique open trading platform with infinite growth potential. Keeping in line with the cutting edge in the e-commerce field, Storiqa will be running all transactions exclusively as smart contracts to ensure maximum security (as the seller will receive the funds only when the buyer confirms the delivery). Moreover, in the future, the platform will be further augmented by Android and iOS customer apps that will make shopping a quick and simple experience. In addition, we also plan to introduce multicurrency wallets with an option to shop using the cryptocurrency that is independent from any fluctuations of the fiat currency exchange rates. Storiqa will make “2-click” purchases possible in any part of the world.

Website Storiqa
https://crowdsale.storiqa.com/

The token sale is completed. The coin listed on HitBTC, Etherdelta, and Tidex. Direct after the finishing of the hard cap.

I'm hopefully for your opinions about this ICO.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kulakvlad

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:25:37 AM

I did not dare to participate in ico. I'll wait till Storiqa go to the exchanges, I'll follow the project. Maybe I will buy later.

putincoin

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:37:22 AM

I have 220,000 STQ.  Grin
Well this project is very promising. They have a solid team and more than enough funds to make this work.
Recently the founder Ruslan Tugushev was mentioned in the forbes (not paid article).
cynical

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:17:29 AM

it sounds interesting, a marketplace for buying and selling through crypto.

I have a couple of thoughts about it though:
Like everything the success of this will ultimately come down to adoption and useage,
if the marketing is not implemented its going nowhere.
It will also be difficult to get non crypto users on board.

(as the seller will receive the funds only when the buyer confirms the delivery) this could potentially increase the costs of the goods because
registered postage will have to be used.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:29:55 AM

Yes i like storiqa, hopefully they will make the differenece and achieve everything on time what they have presented and promised in their whitepaper and during their ico.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:39:16 AM

Yes storiqa is one of the good Ico these days and they have good teamwork. They have always an updates on their work through their social media page. Hope they can support their project in the future and can be listed in the big exchange.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Natusik

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:54:02 PM

I participated in the bounty campaign of the Storiqa project, I can say with confidence that the project has a good idea and a united team. Communication in the chat Telegram live, there you can find the answers to all questions of interest. For coins received for participation, I hope in the future I will be able to buy something useful in the shops of their partners!
mrbnson

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

X-Block.io

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:28:19 PM

I participated in the bounty campaign of the Storiqa project, I can say with confidence that the project has a good idea and a united team. Communication in the chat Telegram live, there you can find the answers to all questions of interest. For coins received for participation, I hope in the future I will be able to buy something useful in the shops of their partners!

Did you receive a fair payout? I see many complaining that they did not receive as much as expected.

There have been a lot of other accusations that this ICO is a scam and now they are gathering details via KYC which they will then sell on.
oddsig

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:53:56 AM

Did you receive a fair payout? I see many complaining that they did not receive as much as expected.

There have been a lot of other accusations that this ICO is a scam and now they are gathering details via KYC which they will then sell on.

Yes, the coin seems highly dubious, would not give them my info.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: