Bitcoin Forum
December 15, 2018, 10:47:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] WORLDCORE: Trade WRC token on HitBtc and OKex  (Read 26087 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
AppreciatingValue

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:00:57 PM

Almost nothing in the slack channel. Very few people, no meaningful discussions.. Am I missing something here?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PLAY NOW
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
happypencil

Activity: 365
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:51:50 AM

Almost nothing in the slack channel. Very few people, no meaningful discussions.. Am I missing something here?

there is a lot scammer in slack ,i already left this app . don't use it again.
standards

Activity: 574
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:24:15 PM

ICO should be regulated, just because there are players like WORLDCORE.
blurryeyed

Activity: 360
Merit: 101

craslovell/dog = forum trust abusers.

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 01:33:31 AM

Worldcore: Towards Expert-to-Peer Financial loans in Blockchain

WTF are you talking about?

BEWARE OF AMBISAFE/HASHCOINS SCAM ICO's: Polybius, SRG, Propy, Cryptaur, Worldcore, Compcoin, Chronobank, Orocrypt, Orderbook, Taas, Crytocarbon, ESR-Wallet, Levelnet, Micromoney, etc, etc)
Cloverfield

Activity: 224
Merit: 115

Community Manager

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 10:48:28 AM

Don’t panic. Glad to see they don’t want to rush things. Build a good basis first and come out strong with your product. Work on the roadmap can already be started in the coming month when the crowdsale is open for an extra month. With a small setback you cant immediately call something a scam. Too easy. We’ll see where we are after 3-4 months from now.

StratisKing

Activity: 854
Merit: 511

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:51:46 AM

Worldcore has very awesome ideas and concepts, crypto banking system can be more efficient than real world. Everything solved in blockchain can change the world.
leyton11

Activity: 355
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:30:08 PM

As we know from latter many years how Bitcoin develops ,And how quick it's increasing day by day and today numerous peoples know about it and everybody wants Bitcoins . So I think in next five year the way forward for Bitcoin is too vibrant. And if we gather Bitcoins for long term then our long term can also be vibrant.
They have stopped bounty program to help the bounty hunters spend more time for this project. I like this decision because they understand the mentality of bounty hunters as me, no bounty hunter wants continue to promote a project postponed without raise the reward.
FintechEU

Activity: 532
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:26:57 AM

Don’t panic. Glad to see they don’t want to rush things. Build a good basis first and come out strong with your product. Work on the roadmap can already be started in the coming month when the crowdsale is open for an extra month. With a small setback you cant immediately call something a scam. Too easy. We’ll see where we are after 3-4 months from now.

Work on Roadmap has already started and it was started even before the end of first month of ICO. We have no reasons to wait for the end of ICO to start working on roadmap because we have team of over 50 people by this moment. In November we have already hired 4 people to pack the development division for boosted development of new payment products for our clients. Extension of our trademark to make it worldwide is already in progress, BIC application for joining SEPA is already in progress, full payment institution license is already obtained (was upgraded from Small Payment Institution, the upgrade process took almost 10 months and too much efforts and paperwork).

Worldcore brand is under information attack initiated by founders of world-famous investment ponzi fraud Questra World ana AGAM from Ukraine - Oleksandr Pan (previously Prochukhan) and Cheslav Konyuh (previously Pestjuk). Proof:
1. https://bit.ly/2mosWDn 2. https://bit.ly/2LpPUEZ 3. https://bit.ly/2NYbSRe
Asi25

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:58:41 AM

A vote is supposed to take place at some point on whether we wish the ico to continue, or am I mistaken?
ophyrim

Activity: 714
Merit: 355

Crypto Depository Receipts

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:18:53 PM

I think time extension is the right decision. We are all in the same boat here. If the profit of worldcore will increase our profit will also increase. And I can understand this extension. This is not arbitrary. This is nearly an obligatory. Look at the market situation; nearly all altcoins are at their bottom price and nearly all ICO announce time extension because of the low amounts.

▄▄▄▄
                                   ▐████▌
                                  ▄█▀▀▀▀
               ▄████▄        ▄█████    
              ▐██████▌      ▐██████▌   
             ▄██████▀      ▄██████▀    
        ▄██████▀      ▄██████▀        ▄▄
       ▐██████▌      ▐██████▌        ████
      ▄██████▀      ▄██████▀          ▀▀
 ▄██████▀      ▄██████▀      ▄████▄   
▐██████▌      ▐██████▌      ▐██████▌  
 ▀████▀        ▀████▀      ▄██████▀
                      ▄██████▀
                     ▐██████▌
                    ▄██████▀
               ▄██████▀
              ▐██████▌
               ▀████▀
CDRX |

CRYPTO DEPOSITORY RECEIPTS
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
24/7 EXCHANGE - Trade STO’s on Apple, Google & more

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ███████████████▀▀▀ ▐█████
▐█████████▀▀▀   ▄▄  ██████▌
████▀▀▀      ▄█▀▀  ▐███████
█████▄▄▄  ▄█▀▀     ████████
▐████████ █       ▐███████▌
 ████████▌ ▄▄▄▄   ████████
  ▀█████████████▄▄██████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀

@cdrxchange

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Join ICO
|
WHITEPAPER
   ONE PAGER
Twitter
Facebook
Medium
Reddit
ICOSCORING_team

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:29:33 PM

Team of ICOscoring.com has analyzed project Worldcore and some interesting investment opportunities – all these reports you can find on our website. So we hope, that our efforts will help you to form more detailed picture of current and upcoming ICO.

https://icoscoring.com/project/5a0e9077734d1d40318a15a6/
bigcash2011

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

IronX - Fully Regulated World Class Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 05:20:45 PM

World core has extended the crowdsale for a month, that is fine, but the only point is as good funds were already attracted i think the project should have moved towards further development. I wish all the best to the investors and the team.

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
MarcusMillstrom

Activity: 374
Merit: 211

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:35:36 PM

Looks more and more promising. But which wallet can I use best? Huh Huh

Any wallet that supports ERC20 tokens. Jaxx and MEW for example

Thank you very much for the info.
Will I try.

pstraene

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:16:04 PM

if you want to token buy 2.5% more token can see like on my signature. if you buy 1000 token then you get 25 token for free
is a good idea for this great project.  I think it will be a great success and have invested a bit
husdemba

Activity: 546
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 08:05:36 PM

Everything is going well so far. Good luck to the team from now on. I hope investors will be happy.

FintechEU

Activity: 532
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:47:50 AM

Everything is going well so far. Good luck to the team from now on. I hope investors will be happy.

Thank you so much for good words! We do our best to demonstrate the highest speed of development on the market. As we all know, actions speak louder than words.

Ethereum wallets are already available for all Worldcore customers!

Now Worldcore is a highly secure EU-regulated and PCI DSS compliant storage for Bitcoin and Ethereum in addition to large number of various payment services which are offered by our company since 2015.

Wallet for ERC20 tokens will be also presented very soon.

Moreover, merchants can also accept bank transfers in over 10 currencies, credit cards, Bitcoin and Ethereum on websites using Worldcore checkout interface or plugins with instant integration to over 10 CMS.

We keep moving forward to deliver the very best payment products to our clients!

Worldcore brand is under information attack initiated by founders of world-famous investment ponzi fraud Questra World ana AGAM from Ukraine - Oleksandr Pan (previously Prochukhan) and Cheslav Konyuh (previously Pestjuk). Proof:
1. https://bit.ly/2mosWDn 2. https://bit.ly/2LpPUEZ 3. https://bit.ly/2NYbSRe
standards

Activity: 574
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:37:24 PM

Thank you so much for good words! We do our best to demonstrate the highest speed of development on the market. As we all know, actions speak louder than words.

Now Worldcore is a highly secure EU-regulated and PCI DSS compliant storage for Bitcoin and Ethereum in addition to large number of various payment services which are offered by our company since 2015.

Moreover, merchants can also accept bank transfers in over 10 currencies, credit cards, Bitcoin and Ethereum on websites using Worldcore checkout interface or plugins with instant integration to over 10 CMS.

We keep moving forward to deliver the very best payment products to our clients!

Thanks for the update. More work should be done to attract more investors.
Kennedy

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:40:27 PM

keep your hard work sir ,as one worldcore investor ,i am really happy to see the official is working hard behind project.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

0x5Ae19A035969f3233df6cC39AadD8B319Fd09BCF

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:52:42 PM

Dont fall to same mistake which made by other known projects.. Give your investors something reliable with exact or close date. Some projects promise to release something for long timeframe after finishing ico.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
Cloverfield

Activity: 224
Merit: 115

Community Manager

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 08:29:14 PM

I recently received 60 tokens extra after getting the tokens I bought from the crowdsale. Is this a bonus on top of my investment? Not complaining  Cheesy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.