Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:06:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] WORLDCORE: Trade WRC token on HitBtc and OKex  (Read 52128 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (9 posts by 1 users with 1 merit deleted.)
Harry.Henry

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:59:36 PM

Hello
Now that Bitcoin is in its final death throes, I am all in your token! Given that it's backed by the SEC, time I cannot lose unlike with Bitcoin, which as I mentioned is pretty much dead... again. SO, I m in.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sacskate

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:21:32 PM

The current price of WORLDCORE is much lower than that of ICO, which has greatly defeated the confidence of investors in supporting the development of WRC project.
i think all other icos suffer from that i think the market affect most coins equally
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:52:02 PM

Dear everyone, i don't understand where gone wrc ... it's always dump and dump.
i hold wrc but now i didn't understand what can i do. already i am loser. so, please experienced person help me, what can i do.
in my opinion there are only two choices for you, save your WRC then forget it, then look back at your WRC token when BTC rises to the highest price, or you can sell it now and buy tokens that really work well
wodan11

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:34:02 PM

Dear everyone, i don't understand where gone wrc ... it's always dump and dump.
i hold wrc but now i didn't understand what can i do. already i am loser. so, please experienced person help me, what can i do.
in my opinion there are only two choices for you, save your WRC then forget it, then look back at your WRC token when BTC rises to the highest price, or you can sell it now and buy tokens that really work well

Dear valued WRC token holders and traders,
Worldcore team is happy to inform that we have integrated Bitcoin Cash into Worldcore wallert in addition to Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, ERC-20 tokens and USDT Tether which were available before. We'd like to mention that Worldcore payment platform is an industry-first PCI DSS compliant wallet for cryptoassets with wide range of payment products for FIAT transactions, checkout solution for websites and API for mass payments.

In February we've got a problem with Worldcore cards because MasterCard became unfriendly to all crypto-related projects.
As a result, we were forced to stop issuing the debit cards and immediately started looking for the fastest solution for issuing Visa debit cards. Unfortunately, due to the highest level of bureaucracy in the industry and slow speed of applications review it took a few months to get the initial approval of the application, which was finally received this week. Now we are moving forward with further setup of card program to resume the issuance of debit cards.
Thank you so much for your support! Have a wonderful weekend!
Stay tuned for next updates!
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:40:50 PM

The current price of WORLDCORE is much lower than that of ICO, which has greatly defeated the confidence of investors in supporting the development of WRC project.
i think all other icos suffer from that i think the market affect most coins equally

What you say is true but unlike many other coin sufferers, this project and this coin is in total agony and very soon it will die and its price will tend to die; just look at his chart and the volumes ... except the blaze of mid-January is a continuous suffering and a continuous decline .... another 6-12 months and will go towards 1 satoshi  Undecided
tangtang800

Activity: 317
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:11:04 PM

The WORLDCORE coin project lacks the necessary market value management. WRC prices have fallen too much. Investors are disappointed. Does the project have any development potential?
kalstarzz

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:35:36 PM

The WORLDCORE coin project lacks the necessary market value management. WRC prices have fallen too much. Investors are disappointed. Does the project have any development potential?
I am also confused about the direction of the project, finally I saw this project add to their exchange, coinexchange, with this I am even more confused, this project is good or not?
IconFirm

Activity: 1438
Merit: 574

Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 05:40:48 PM

I am also confused about the direction of the project, finally I saw this project add to their exchange, coinexchange, with this I am even more confused, this project is good or not?

No:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5039485.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2236259.0

You've been scammed.

PIA went evil: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5203968.msg53160131#msg53160131 Unofficial & Uncensored SYSCOIN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4748031.0    Do not trust Yobit/HitBTC/BiteBTC/coinsbit/p2pb2b/Mercatox/C-cex/Poloniex/WEX/KuCoin/LiveCoin/TheRockTrading/Bitfinex/ADAB/Okex/TradeSatoshi/Gate.io/Changelly/Freewallet.org/crex24 scam exchanges or ICO's by known scammers like HashCoins/Ambisafe/Bountyhive - they WILL scam you! Use diligence & research. Buy coins, sell coins - don't invest in stupid shit. If your questions aren't answered - don't touch it.
yourcatsofat

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:53:32 AM

We are all waiting for PR campaign for the worldcore trade platform. The team also fights with black PRs attack group.
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:21:33 AM

No:

You've been scammed.
I read these posts, and I'm not sure that all is being described in them - the truth. It is more likely that someone deliberately planned an information attack on the project, perhaps it was done by representatives of competing projects ... And the fact that the price of a coin has grown 5 times and then collapsed more than 100 times, this could be the effect from black PR. I hope the team will be able to adequately get out of this situation and restore confidence in the project!
LuckyDriller

Activity: 93

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:34:55 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2018, 04:09:15 PM by LuckyDriller

Hey fellow investors and WRC holders.
I also greet Ukranian scammers as well as other salo+gorilka driven individuals whose neuron chain has been severely damaged resulting in IQ loss.

There are WRC tokens in my investment portfolio as well as few dozens of alts and ERC20. I actually did swear not to log in till Dec 2018 while waiting for next bullish rally. Anyway i did actually check my possessions status lately, got upset and headed right to bittalk ) While running through token threads i discovered that 190 pages scam accusation topic by Marina Uni.
Good luck my russian is fluent enought to get that #axyлeбля bullshit mess going on there. I took some time to check and learn facts provided by both sides. I also took time to contact some of my friends in several structures to check provided info. Well, my conclusion is that current low price of WRC token is 90% fault of ukranian scammers and their hired paid poster - Marina Uni running her endless accounts.

I asked Marina a few questions that were ignored in russian thread.
Those questions are quite simple:

-If you were paid by ukranian scammers and spent like a year on providing black PR activity over russian project  resulting in its token price and trade volumes drastically fall -are you ready to compensate those losses to investors since it is your direct fault?

-You have bought some property, started a business with those money you received from ukranian scammers, so why don't you compensate investors losses by buying their tokens even at 0.25 price? It is fair. You ruined the token -ruined investments, but you received those money from ukranian scammers -use them for good.

I asked several of her accounts out there and never got an answer.

Anyway there is a group of investors intended to get their money from scammers that actually almost ruined the project. Gennadiy is among them. He is now heading to Ural to check things up and communicate with local patriots about scammy ukranian money and paidposters who almost ruined russian project. Message me if you still hold the token.
Marina was deanonymized, there is full info on herself and her strap on hubbies possessions, as well as family possessions. Those will not cover all the losses, but at least some of them. Patriots of syberia and ural are ready to help us. You cant't even imagine how ukranian scammers are hated out there by those severe men who make their living among endless snowy dales and forests inhabited by russian bear being usually asleep, but if occasionally woke up -pizdets is surely going to happen.
coinWolfZet

Activity: 54

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:02:59 PM

I also greet Ukranian scammers as well as other salo+gorilka driven individuals whose neuron chain has been severely damaged resulting in IQ loss.

There are WRC tokens in my investment portfolio as well as few dozens of alts and ERC20. I actually did swear not to log in till Dec 2018 while waiting for next bullish rally. Anyway i did actually check my possessions status lately, got upset and headed right to bittalk ) While running through token threads i discovered that 190 pages scam accusation topic by Marina Uni.
Good luck my russian is fluent enought to get that #axyлeбля bullshit mess going on there. I took some time to check and learn facts provided by both sides. I also took time to contact some of my friends in several structures to check provided info. Well, my conclusion is that current low price of WRC token is 90% fault of ukranian scammers and their hired paid poster - Marina Uni running her endless accounts.

-If you were paid by ukranian scammers and spent like a year on providing black PR activity over russian project  resulting in its token price and trade volumes drastically fall -are you ready to compensate those losses to investors since it is your direct fault?

-You have bought some property, started a business with those money you received from ukranian scammers, so why don't you compensate investors losses by buying their tokens even at 0.25 price? It is fair. You ruined the token -ruined investments, but you received those money from ukranian scammers -use them for good.

Anyway there is a group of investors intended to get their money from scammers that actually almost ruined the project. Gennadiy is among them. He is now heading to Ural to check things up and communicate with local patriots about scammy ukranian money and paidposters who almost ruined russian project. Message me if you still hold the token.
Marina was deanonymized, there is full info on herself and her strap on hubbies possessions, as well as family possessions. Those will not cover all the losses, but at least some of them. Patriots of syberia and ural are ready to help us. You cant't even imagine how ukranian scammers are hated out there by those severe men who make their living among endless snowy dales and forests inhabited by russian bear being usually asleep, but if occasionally woke up -pizdetsis surely going to happen.
You said it right.

And with WorldCore everything will be fine
Onellene

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:21:15 PM

-If you were paid by ukranian scammers and spent like a year on providing black PR activity over russian project  resulting in its token price and trade volumes drastically fall -are you ready to compensate those losses to investors since it is your direct fault?

Marina was deanonymized, there is full info on herself and her strap on hubbies possessions, as well as family possessions. Those will not cover all the losses, but at least some of them. Patriots of syberia and ural are ready to help us. You cant't even imagine how ukranian scammers are hated out there by those severe men who make their living among endless snowy dales and forests inhabited by russian bear being usually asleep, but if occasionally woke up -pizdets is surely going to happen.
she never answers uncomfortable questions
wodan11

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:20:06 AM

she never answers uncomfortable questions

https://steemit.com/fr/@dubignyp/worldcore-au-token-wrc
kalstarzz

Activity: 770

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:28:22 PM

No:

You've been scammed.
Yes, I realized that yesterday, I have saved and forgotten this, hoping that there will be good things that will happen in the future. I have lost a lot of things here.
sirojuddin

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 06:44:38 PM

No:

You've been scammed.
Yes, I realized that yesterday, I have saved and forgotten this, hoping that there will be good things that will happen in the future. I have lost a lot of things here.
Let's wait and see.
there seems to be some people still fighting for this project. I also have disappointment with this project. I just hope there will be a miracle that will happen.

Onellene

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:53:50 AM

No:

You've been scammed.
Let's wait and see.
there seems to be some people still fighting for this project. I also have disappointment with this project. I just hope there will be a miracle that will happen.
dont worry, everything will be fine.
yourcatsofat

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:39:51 AM

No:

You've been scammed.
Let's wait and see.

wrc still has good chances to grow up with all bull run market. They have not disappeared, they work.
MelodyCrypto

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 02:37:48 AM

too many lies on this platform, especially the problem with worldcore CEO. On the other hand, the WRC Token price has fallen too far since May
I think this platform will be difficult to growth even though they still continue to develop this project

akarmin

Activity: 134

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:14:54 AM

too many lies on this platform, especially the problem with worldcore CEO. On the other hand, the WRC Token price has fallen too far since May
I think this platform will be difficult to growth even though they still continue to develop this project

too many false and slandering news from the part of the guys who 'ordered' a black PR campaign against worldcore payment system. by the hands of puppets like marina uni, veleor and researcher194 they blacken worldcore's reputation. I already told about FAKE videos where CEO worldcore alex nasonov allegedly confesses as if he's a scammer:

hey, veleor!
do I need to remind like your command (including marina, as well) gave the link to the FAKE video where Alex Nasonov allegedly confessed as if he were a real scammer? this video was roughly cut from the original one, and there were no any confessions from his side. you are always choosing the most dirty methods of work. you are liars!

proofs:

original: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TOc9JdshOM

FAKE-video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huBTEcPdmoY

satisfied?

sapienti sat.
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: