Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:55:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XSH] TOR/i2p, Quantum proof, MN, PoS/PoW, Fully ano, SHIELD  (Read 154339 times)
darkly spectre

Activity: 308
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:19:47 PM

I think better will co-operate with exchange admins and resolve the problems than delist.

stocks is a shit exchange my dude.

-confirmed masternodes being created by the exchange
-people missing coins with support doing nothing.
-people going into NEGATIVE balances with support telling them to pay up the coin or they won't unfreeze their wallet
withdrawals and deposits going absolute shit during pumps and high volume moments. this mixes well with the masternodes thing since they need to keep their masternode up for a day or two to get proper rewards from them.
-suspected trading with people's coins which ALSO would explain the weird periods of deposit/withdrawal issues. use withdrawals/deposits during the pump rush. dump coins. buy at lower price to put on people's balance/send. profit. I had a 50K deposit take THREE days during the ATH period. coincidentally the transfer got cleared when XSH crashed down after a massive dump  Roll Eyes
-somebody in our discord got his account frozen because he was "rude" on his ticket and they refused to unlock his coins unless he apologized.
-the owner is a confirmed scammer and has been involved in several scam ICOs and coins. he also used to have tweets essentially talking about how awesome it is to get money from idiots.
-People have withdrawn coins from them. get a TX adress...that doesn't exist. its just a random combination of numbers and letter it does not show up in the blockchain AT ALL. support just says "lol we send the coins fuck you"

Stocks is shit. run by incompetent scammers.

XSH is leaving stocks because of all of this. Also since MNs will probably be coming in april or may it is important to get the coin OFF the exchange before they start running masternodes.

Also There was a period where I kept on getting several deposits of GRIMcoin adding to 50K of it. even though I had no orders for it. and nobody knows the wallets adress or I never used ANYTHING using that adress. yet the free coins kept on coming in. where the fuck are those coins coming from?
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
August1106

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:27:08 AM

I think better will co-operate with exchange admins and resolve the problems than delist.

Agree!
 I think an exchange for encrypted digital currency is beneficial to the market and to increase the number of transactions. Even if Stock.Exchange has some problems, it can be solved by negotiation. It's not a good way to quit.
Yodo7979

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:57:04 AM

Who sent XSH to stocks.exchange. Coins reach?

At the request of the devs 25, April SHIELD (XSH) will be delisted from our exchange. Please, finish your orders and start to withdraw your coins.

how to now return the deposit of 617XSH sent to the address of SQCz1p8r4phGN5nuWpBRy6GztsccG7ZqC9 from crypto-bridge.org went to stocks.exchange did not come? Undecided
mcall

Activity: 292
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:12:07 AM

Agree!
 I think an exchange for encrypted digital currency is beneficial to the market and to increase the number of transactions. Even if Stock.Exchange has some problems, it can be solved by negotiation. It's not a good way to quit.
I also think the more the exchange is, the better it is for SHIELD. It is hoped that SHIELD can be listed on more and larger exchanges. In this way, SHIELD can be understood by more people and has a larger volume of transactions.
stonesourcery

Activity: 271
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:40:33 AM

Agree!

maybe try to list on https://btc-alpha.com/coin-listing/
SHIELDcurrency (OP)

Activity: 293
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 06:08:54 AM

Well it's not actually just a problem with SHIELD. Stocks.exchange has some internal problems which have led to multiple of our users or losing money or getting money stuck on stocks.exchange for a long period of time. This is the reason we recommend staying away from stocks but because not all of our users got this message we think it's better to just delist and prevent our community from getting problems with stocks.

SHIELDcurrency (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 06:10:32 AM

Agree!
I also think the more the exchange is, the better it is for SHIELD. It is hoped that SHIELD can be listed on more and larger exchanges. In this way, SHIELD can be understood by more people and has a larger volume of transactions.

This is also something we will try to achieve this year. We just didn't think this is significant enough as a project to be listed on our roadmap.

SHIELDcurrency (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 06:53:11 AM

Agree!

maybe try to list on https://btc-alpha.com/coin-listing/

Will definitely try to get listed on btc-alpha.

SHIELDcurrency (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 06:54:58 AM

-people going into NEGATIVE balances with support telling them to pay up the coin or they won't unfreeze their wallet
withdrawals and deposits going absolute shit during pumps and high volume moments. this mixes well with the masternodes thing since they need to keep their masternode up for a day or two to get proper rewards from them.
-suspected trading with people's coins which ALSO would explain the weird periods of deposit/withdrawal issues. use withdrawals/deposits during the pump rush. dump coins. buy at lower price to put on people's balance/send. profit. I had a 50K deposit take THREE days during the ATH period. coincidentally the transfer got cleared when XSH crashed down after a massive dump  Roll Eyes
-somebody in our discord got his account frozen because he was "rude" on his ticket and they refused to unlock his coins unless he apologized.
-the owner is a confirmed scammer and has been involved in several scam ICOs and coins. he also used to have tweets essentially talking about how awesome it is to get money from idiots.
-People have withdrawn coins from them. get a TX adress...that doesn't exist. its just a random combination of numbers and letter it does not show up in the blockchain AT ALL. support just says "lol we send the coins fuck you"

XSH is leaving stocks because of all of this. Also since MNs will probably be coming in april or may it is important to get the coin OFF the exchange before they start running masternodes.

Also There was a period where I kept on getting several deposits of GRIMcoin adding to 50K of it. even though I had no orders for it. and nobody knows the wallets adress or I never used ANYTHING using that adress. yet the free coins kept on coming in. where the fuck are those coins coming from?

Anyone interested in why we are leaving stocks.exchange; this sums it up perfectly.

Also if you still have SHIELD on stocks: try to remove your SHIELD asap.

MaryAngela_Fantocci

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:29:58 PM

Anyone interested in why we are leaving stocks.exchange; this sums it up perfectly.

Thanks for the information. Did someone have problems with coinexchange or better use crypto-bridge?

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
110910ktx

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:13:58 PM

If anyone's wallet isn't syncing, add this to SHIELD.conf for regular (clearnet) users:

addnode=001.nodex.sh
addnode=003.nodex.sh
addnode=005.nodex.sh
addnode=007.nodex.sh

and try this for tor users (put these connect= lines above other connect= lines in the conf):

connect=avxjazbutru5mufe.onion
connect=tqbrn4rnwsjol6xw.onion
connect=6vg6bcexl5tynjqp.onion
SHIELDcurrency (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 06:19:54 PM

Thanks for the information. Did someone have problems with coinexchange or better use crypto-bridge?

I think that Coinexchange is a relatively safe bet. You can of course use crypto-bridge but coinexchange isn't bad either.

RowenaBeesley

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:36:53 AM

SHIELD Community Announcement: Vote for XSH to be listed on CryptalDash.com Exchange.

SHIELD has been featured in the New Coin Listing Competition, this is your chance to grow the market cap and liquidity pool of SHIELD.

Support your coin by voting now, voting ends in 8 days. (SHIELD is currently in last place with 30 votes)
https://www.cryptaldash.com/new-coin-listing
KickinHard

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:46:25 AM

Stocks.exchange delisted XSH, withdrawal error now is wallet disabled.
molecularman

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:50:38 PM

I think it is nice that Shield takes steps to protect the community.    The focus should be on quality exchanges, not quantity of exchanges.

Your signature here
Ametyhstos

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:45:53 PM

I have 300k XSH ?? on Stocks.exchange what i should do  Huh Huh ??
SHIELDcurrency (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 03:52:24 PM

They claim it's a technical difficulty. The only thing you can do right now is wait and maybe send a support ticket. But do remember to be nice to the support staff.

SHIELDcurrency (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 04:00:27 PM

I think it is nice that Shield takes steps to protect the community.    The focus should be on quality exchanges, not quantity of exchanges.

Exactly! We would rather have less volume and be included in less exchanges than in exchanges that we purposefully recommend not using. Of course we are working on getting on to more new exchanges but for the time being SHIELD is listed on (at least) 2 great exchanges that work much better than stocks.

SHIELDcurrency (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 05:52:13 PM

I have 300k XSH ?? on Stocks.exchange what i should do  Huh Huh ??

You can do one of the following:

1. Wait untill they solved the problem,

2. Send them a ticket and ask them to manually help you out; if they cannot help you still have to wait.

stonesourcery

Activity: 271
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:13:13 AM

I read in this forum that delisting would not be until 25 April

Sticky message from Support that is posted on the page where I can submit a ticket
and I quote
 "Warning! Deposits are processed with delay today, don't worry. XSH, AERM, DIC, NIHL, MGC, GIRO, Oneup, XLC, USA are disabled due to technical works! Sorry for inconvenience! It will work as soon as possible..."
Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 »
  Print  

Jump to: