Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:44:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: [POLL] Did you receive your ATS from Authorship?
YES - 73 (56.2%)
NO - 57 (43.8%)
Total Voters: 130

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Authorship ATS  (Read 4034 times)
alexvilis

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:29:22 PM

Authorship Beta 2.0 is available + Exchange Info + Token Burn
http://authorship.com/2018/04/10/authorship-beta-2-0-is-available-exchange-info-token-burn/

We are happy to announce Authorship Beta 2.0 is available.

A preview of the v2.0 can be seen at https://platform.authorship.com

During the next days, all authors and books registered on our Beta platform will be migrated to the new 2.0 version. Following the migration, we will switch the platform to run on our main Authorship.com domain since we are approaching our official launch date (June 1st) and our marketing campaigns need to step up.

The new 2.0 version brings a completely new, fully responsive design, a new interface and new features (some yet to be activated gradually).

We also want to update everyone regarding our ATS token exchange listing process and upcoming changes, including a series of token burns.

An important step for the Authorship Token has been the Bancor partnership, which provides a joint token relay – a decentralized liquidity pool of ATS and BNT, enclosed in a Bancor-compliant Smart Token. Through this, any user can buy/sell ATS token immediately with/from ETH or any other token part of the Bancor network, securely and with no need of a third party exchanges, fees or waiting times. It also provides traders with a stable platform to buy/sell tokens with no fear of trading bots, P&D groups or loss of funds.

The Bancor exchange widget has been prominently added on our platform main page and will be strongly promoted.

Besides the immediate benefit Bancor brings (liquidity), it also provides a stable environment for the ATS token to prosper. The ATS token is the backbone of the Authorship platform. A healthy, stable token is something not only investors look after but also authors, without whom the platform cannot grow. In order to bring the ATS token to a healthy, growing and stable state, Authorship decided to do a series of token burns starting from mid April, until June 1st, our official launch date. To prove our serious intentions, we’ve recently done a small scale test which we shared to the community.

The test however, proved to us something the community reported to us for months: a token’s performance is only as good as the exchanges it’s running on. The first important exchange to get listed on was HitBTC. Despite a pricey cost, Authorship kept to it’s promises and got listed on what was one of the most wanted exchange at that time. We signed a 6 months contract with HitBTC with the option to extend it to 12 months when the expiry time was due. During the 6 months when ATS was listed, we kept receiving complains about the trading, depositing and withdrawal of tokens/funds. Currently, it is assumed there are several millions of ATS tokens stuck on the exchange accounts from users whom deposits/withdrawals never been credited. Despite our attempts on reaching them ourselves as well, we didn’t hear more than the usual “we’ll check on it” (that is when we managed to get a reply back).

The latest increase in withdrawal fees has also made it impossible for small buyers to withdraw their tokens out of the exchange account.  On 17th April, our 6 months contract was due to renewal. To out surprise, we’ve been told that we can no longer upgrade the contract for another 12 months, as it was initially agreed, that they only want to offer us an “unlimited” listing plan for a whooping ~ $200,000 fee.

Considering the assumed millions of missing ATS tokens, the increased deposit/withdrawal fees, the suspect and mainly unusual trading habits, the pump & dump groups, their usual lack of responsiveness and their newly breach of agreement and $200,000 claim, Authorship decided not to agree with a contract renewal. When and if they wish to delist ATS after 17th April, is at their discretion. We inquired about but they refused to offer us an answer as this time and we’ve been left with a “we’ll let you know”. A series of token burns done through Bancor will be our first move after the assumed delist to stabilize the token to it’s real value.

Authorship can grow as a platform, as a community and as a stable and valuable project, but only if we take good care about the exchanges we’ll get listed on in the future. For this, we have decided to hire the services of a third party company to get listed only on major exchanges, with a good community feedback and reach a listing agreement.

The Bancor partnership was a first step in the right direction and we’ll continue this by making sure that both the upcoming platform but also upcoming exchanges will follow the same direction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gerymakgyaer

Activity: 422
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:23:13 PM

Update: Authorship Token Burn

We would like to update everyone of our latest decision regarding the scheduled ATS token burn.

Yesterday, during our first scheduled token burn, we’ve seen a massive coordinated token dump followed by big buy orders happening at the same time through the exchanges we are listed (Bancor, HitBTC, EtherDelta). Market manipulators, through trading bots, took advantage of the sudden price movements and bought for very low just to immediately sell back to the highest bidders from market.

In order to prevent something like this and ensure a stable and fair market, we have decided:

-to burn only a total of 5M ATS tokens

-to burn tokens in very small amounts which will not create big sudden market movements, thus not create an opportunity for market manipulators.

-not to announce the dates/hours when burns will happen

-the 5M ATS will be burned throughout the month of May

http://authorship.com/2018/05/02/update-authorship-token-burn/
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 3489

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:26:26 PM

Before burn undistributed coins, why not check 43% of user's poll that reply NO I haven't received my coins?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2106727.msg23801556#msg23801556
I write more and more about it... never got a reply! Smiley

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
honghe99

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:27:32 PM

ATS tokens have almost no transaction volume on hitbtc and I can't even sell my ATS tokens. Their team needs to contact more exchanges.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
CarlosCorreia

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 08:56:47 PM

Before burn undistributed coins, why not check 43% of user's poll that reply NO I haven't received my coins?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2106727.msg23801556#msg23801556
I write more and more about it... never got a reply! Smiley

Still have hopes of getting tokens?!?! Forget it!!
I already lost all hope.

That is why Authorship is in this crappy situation.
This project had everything to be huge, but they decided to go against the community to keep some tokens for themselves.
No pity at all. This will be dead as fast as it was born!
Flodner

Activity: 1946
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 04:53:14 PM

I uploaded my book to the Beta.athorship, now I can see it's not present on new version
Will there be automated transfer of all content or no?
Also when the final version of platform is supposed to be?

alexvilis

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:14:02 PM

Authorship Platform is Now Officially Launched

We are happy to announce the Authorship platform is now officially launched, as per our project roadmap.

June 1st is the first day when authors can begin to register their books through our platform and receive 90% royalties for their ebook sales. We welcome all authors to register and submit their books for review (it only takes 5 easy steps).

Currently, the platform allows authors to sell digital versions of their books, in a PDF format to readers all over the world. Translation licensing rights and print options will be implemented as well in the coming future once the registered books catalog and readers numbers has grown to a considerable size, getting authors one step closer to receiving full authorities for their works.

Authorship aims to simplify the book publishing process by giving all the authorities to the author. When an author publishes a book at the platform, he/she enjoys all the rights and does not have to comply with the complex policies of publishers, worry about the distribution or share the major chunk of royalties with the publishing company.

All the transactions on the platform are done through the use of ATS tokens. The ATS, an ERC-20 token based on the Ethereum technology, is a unit of exchange on a new Blockchain based book publishing system. Authors are rewarded with ATS tokens in exchange to book sales, while readers are able to spend ATS tokens in order to purchase books.

We look forward to be a revolutionary platform that facilitates and promotes the literary community across the globe!
https://authorship.com/authorship-platform-is-now-officially-launched/
lotfiuser

Activity: 1249
Merit: 295

Palestine

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 06:19:59 PM

so this scam still exist and people still interesed in this scam project look at there token price lol its worth 0.01 USD  Price in ICO 0.04 USD

Free palestine
onirecon2018

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:55:34 PM

A decentralized internet for authors and readers is what the project aims to provide which I personally think is a great concept as the userbase would be definitely large considering the publishers and authors, reader and translators worldwide. But I think the project does not seem to do much with the ICO, maybe because of the general market maybe by the team.
carcassone

Activity: 256
Merit: 250

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:55:28 AM

their last post on blog is from july 2018.
and for what I see top selling product have no one recension (it means no one have a real interest in those books).
After problem with ICO and bounty programs I don't see anything promising in this project Sad

lickbhakegit

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:29:16 PM

Tell me, what to invest now?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: