Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:10:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is BuySellBitco.in Legit Site for Selling Bitcoins?  (Read 14785 times)
globalgaurav

Activity: 197
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 05:17:51 PM

I've checked out the site a while back and have been wondering the same thing.  I haven't heard any negative news so I'd say test them out and report back your experience. 

The site is good the guy running the site is quick and responds fast regarding any quarries.  I vouch for this site.

I like BuySellBitco.in, too  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sahana

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 11:34:15 AM

I am Just Curious to know by Mod Benson or some Old members about BuySellBitco.in
I want to sell 7 Bitcoins on this site.
so just before i place an order,I want to confirm that i will Not be Scamed.
So please tell me the truth?

To know that site legit or not you can follow these methods given below:
You can read user reviews, problems, their quires, responses and rating about the site in http://webutation.net

You can also do a whois search in the site WhoisXY.com  and know the owner, technical, administrative contact details etc.. you can use the phone number or email id which you get in whois search and try to contact the person and clarify your doubts.

If the site has SSL certificate it is good site for transactions. SSL certificate enabled site looks like https://paypal.com.
BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 06:28:49 PM

I am Just Curious to know by Mod Benson or some Old members about BuySellBitco.in
I want to sell 7 Bitcoins on this site.
so just before i place an order,I want to confirm that i will Not be Scamed.
So please tell me the truth?

To know that site legit or not you can follow these methods given below:
You can read user reviews, problems, their quires, responses and rating about the site in http://webutation.net

You can also do a whois search in the site WhoisXY.com  and know the owner, technical, administrative contact details etc.. you can use the phone number or email id which you get in whois search and try to contact the person and clarify your doubts.

If the site has SSL certificate it is good site for transactions. SSL certificate enabled site looks like https://paypal.com.

Is BuySellBitco.in operative again ?

buysellbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1105
Merit: 1001

https://www.zebpay.com

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 08:38:52 AM

Is BuySellBitco.in operative again ?

We are not buying or selling at this moment. We are working on few things, which is not related to buy and sell, and will be able to launch it in coming months.

Regards

Download Zebpay Fastest way to Buy / Sell Bitcoins in India
Transaction processing within one working day and best bitcoin rates | Recharge airtime & buy vouchers of Amazon, Flipkart, Domino's at great discounts
bitcoinisfurture

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 06:53:26 PM

Hope to see the site functioning again.
buysellbitcoin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 10:59:02 AM

Yep, we are coming back pretty soon with new team and new business model Smiley
Thanks for your support Smiley

Regards,
Mahin

Transaction processing within one working day and best bitcoin rates | Recharge airtime & buy vouchers of Amazon, Flipkart, Domino's at great discounts
BTCIndia

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

vini, vedi, no vici.

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 09:08:51 AM

Regards,
Mahin

No soon! It is going to take time. I know! Wink

Wanna enter ethereum contract?

He's Nick Sazbo from Washington. I've my answer. Or Hal? :O
buysellbitcoin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2014, 05:33:11 AM

Regards,
Mahin

No soon! It is going to take time. I know! Wink

Wanna enter ethereum contract?

Well may be not pretty soon, but coming back for sure.
One thing that I learned is never bet with your customers or future customers, as you dont want them to wish you loose Smiley

Regards

buysellbitcoin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 07:23:11 AM

By the way, buysellbitco.in is back with Zebpay ( http://dl.zebpay.com) and now you can
 - buy bitcoins ( lowest price in India ),
 - Vouchers ( at 10% discount flipkart, amazon, makemytrip, freecharge, Dominos, BookMyShw, PVR )

Same old service now available on iPhone and Android.

After launching of new buy feature on app, we received awesome response. I hope people will give us same love and support we received with buysellbitcoin

Regards

skang

Activity: 452
Merit: 252

from democracy to self-rule.

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 05:55:18 PM

You should really redirect buysellbitco.in to zebpay.

One reason I used to easily send new people over to buysellbitco.in but can't do so with zebpay is private keys.
Zebpay holds our private keys while the former did not. Yes we can buy and transfer over to somewhere else, but that's too much hassle for newcomers. Earlier they had to install a wallet and buy from buysellbitco.in, now they have to install 2 wallets, to keep the keys safe.

I really appreciate the work you guys are doing and you might have done your market research to conclude that people prefer ease over safety, but  my personal opinion is otherwise.
Also, what if somebody hacks zebpay?

"India is the guru of the nations, the physician of the human soul in its profounder maladies; she is destined once more to remould the life of the world and restore the peace of the human spirit.
But Swaraj is the necessary condition of her work and before she can do the work, she must fulfil the condition."
buysellbitcoin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2015, 07:56:47 AM
Last edit: June 23, 2015, 11:45:14 AM by buysellbitcoin

One reason I used to easily send new people over to buysellbitco.in but can't do so with zebpay is private keys.
Zebpay holds our private keys while the former did not. Yes we can buy and transfer over to somewhere else, but that's too much hassle for newcomers. Earlier they had to install a wallet and buy from buysellbitco.in, now they have to install 2 wallets, to keep the keys safe.

I really appreciate the work you guys are doing and you might have done your market research to conclude that people prefer ease over safety, but  my personal opinion is otherwise.

Hi Skang

- buysellbitco.in is different company and will start allowing people trading again in near future. Zebpay most probably will never have a web presence ( Zebpay is mobile only and we aim to be available on all platforms before end of 2016 )

Zebpay holds our private keys while the former did not.
- Absolutely agree over private key thing and we do not recommend people to put their all bitcoins in Zebpay, in fact if you will put more than 1000$ ( ~60000 INR ) worth of coins in it, system balance will turn red and you should get notice about it. We are planning to move to multi sig next year ( again private key will be with us, just added security feature ). Whole idea of zebpay is regarding convenience so user do not need to worry about details of bitcoins and its safety precautions and yes it is 100% against core principle of Bitcoin. But actually securely storing bitcoins is very tough task for average Joe and  we really found this as pain point. If you are even at the intermediate level with bitcoin use offline wallets and put very small amount in Zebpay or any other hot wallet.

Yes we can buy and transfer over to somewhere else, but that's too much hassle for newcomers. Earlier they had to install a wallet and buy from buysellbitco.in, now they have to install 2 wallets, to keep the keys safe.
- Actually people transfer them to blockchain.info which IMHO ( personal opinion ) is not too secure and safe. We really do not focus on buying/selling high amounts, we are focused more on quick small purchases and spend. Again it is a business decision as we want to focus more on consumer spending. Our core principle is "Easiest and simplest spend wallet" and "Bitcoins for everyone for everyday" and we are not focusing on buy/sell and trade at this moment. We will introduce vault like coinbase once we are comfortable with storing bigger amounts.

- Zebpay wallet is 100% cold storage. Any of the deposits you make goes to cold wallet only. Zebpay maintains a hot wallet ( very small amount ) with very reputed company, so if there is something wrong on our live system the risk goes upto our hot wallet balance which we should be able to manage.

We really want to see one day ourselves storing seed on secure element with innovative backup mechanism, but our core focus does not allow us to invest on that side of tech. Without any excuse in pure bitcoiner terms we are another implementation of Paypal with bitcoin conversion and ledger, the only difference is we want to be more like venmo Smiley

I designed the way buysellbicoin works ( most of the business in India copied that model for OTC/brokerage ) and you understand the reason why I never allowed user to store bitcoins on my server Smiley

Really appreciate your feedback.

Regards

skang

Activity: 452
Merit: 252

from democracy to self-rule.

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 05:20:29 PM

We both know you got what I wanted to say, but we both also know why you had to write this reply Smiley

Nice work... The cleanest job yet ..

"India is the guru of the nations, the physician of the human soul in its profounder maladies; she is destined once more to remould the life of the world and restore the peace of the human spirit.
But Swaraj is the necessary condition of her work and before she can do the work, she must fulfil the condition."
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: