Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:26:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: THE DE-GOXER - check your balance history and access logs - FOR REAL  (Read 5446 times)
wolftaur

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2011, 05:10:12 AM

everything fine ! my balance is correct.

Great tool - thanks mtgox !!

-> now we wait for the people their balance is not correct - they report to mtgox, together they clarify the Problem - and then we can start again.

For me i can wait some weeks more, no problem. I wait even if the last account is fixed - i want a fair start for everyone.

As frustrated as I'm starting to get with all this -- I agree with you on that. What I really wish is that they'd just be more forthcoming and accessible. I don't want them to spend all their time doing customer service instead of fixing the site, but I would really like it if they'd do, say, status updates every 4 hours while they're working...

Instead of saying "Postponed again, we just found this problem" ten minutes after they were going to open.

"MOOOOOOOM! SOME MYTHICAL WOLFBEAST GUY IS MAKING FUN OF ME ON THE INTERNET!!!!"
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitrebel

Activity: 364
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 25, 2011, 05:10:41 AM

Shocked

I'm short 432,000 bitcoins!

Why does Bitrebel have 65+ Ignores?
Because Bitrebel says things that some people do not want YOU to hear.
dust

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2011, 05:11:28 AM

My balance was a off when I first checked (low), but was corrected to the exact value it should have been.  I would fall under the category of an "old" account in terms of creation time.

Cryptocoin Mining Info | OTC | PGP | Twitter | freenode: dust-otc | BTC: 1F6fV4U2xnpAuKtmQD6BWpK3EuRosKzF8U
qualia8

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2011, 05:11:49 AM

It's all good!
klaus
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 25, 2011, 05:18:05 AM
Last edit: June 26, 2011, 05:24:47 AM by klaus

everything fine ! my balance is correct.
Great tool - thanks mtgox !!
-> now we wait for the people their balance is not correct - they report to mtgox, together they clarify the Problem - and then we can start again.
For me i can wait some weeks more, no problem. I wait even if the last account is fixed - i want a fair start for everyone.
As frustrated as I'm starting to get with all this -- I agree with you on that. What I really wish is that they'd just be more forthcoming and accessible. I don't want them to spend all their time doing customer service instead of fixing the site, but I would really like it if they'd do, say, status updates every 4 hours while they're working...
Instead of saying "Postponed again, we just found this problem" ten minutes after they were going to open.

I understand you. But it is a tiny company, not the federal reserve or google or whatever. We knew that before that they are small - didnt we??

What du you expect? They can not perform magic. They are just humans like you and me  - cooking with water as we in germany says.

Let them the time they need to solve all Problems.

bitmessage:BM-2D9c1oAbkVo96zDhTZ2jV6RXzQ9VG3A6f1​
threema:HXUAMT96
mouse

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2011, 05:18:38 AM

My 0.063 BTC and $1.26400 USD are SAFE.

crisis over!
Seraphim401

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

Live Long and Prosper

View Profile
June 25, 2011, 05:18:58 AM

All's good here  Smiley

imperi

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 25, 2011, 05:21:34 AM

I was so hoping they messed up and gave me 1k BTC.
julz
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 25, 2011, 05:22:04 AM

All good for me!
Well..  I do have one mBTC *more* than I thought..    not sure how that happened.

I wonder if Bitcoin7 isn't the only exchange that doesn't know why not to use floats in finance. Tongue

Hmm..  looking at my trade logs:
bought 2BTC - and they charged  0.01300000  ฿TC
bought 1BTC - and they charged  0.00600000 ฿TC

It should have been 0.0065000 ฿TC
What are they doing? Truncating after 3DP during intermediate calculations?

Ouch.   I only have a few 10's of BTC in this account - and in this case it worked in my favour - but surely these errors will add up for anyone with a decent size account and a lot of trades.

@electricwings   BM-GtyD5exuDJ2kvEbr41XchkC8x9hPxdFd
wolftaur

View Profile
June 25, 2011, 05:24:03 AM

I understand you. But it is a tiny company, not the federal reserve or google or whatever.

What du you expect? They can not perform magic. They are just humans like you and me  - cooking with water as we in germany says.

It's a tiny company that was making a huge amount of money. If I started a shoestring company by myself, wrote some code, etc ... the first thing I'd do with any real profit is re-invest it back to the company. Starting by hiring someone to look over what I did, especially if I was handling money. It's basic business sense.

And I don't care how tiny the company is: when you're in a technical business, the only "tiny" that explains handing a full database dump, passwords and all, to a third party ... is tiny brain. Being a small company doesn't excuse the -only- employee of a business which is by nature technical from handing the auditor the results of "SELECT * FROM" instead of "SELECT <list of fields actually needed> FROM" ...

My mother ran a small company. When she needed an auditor for tax purposes, she gave him the sales records, not the keys to the building. And my mother is a fucking idiot.

"MOOOOOOOM! SOME MYTHICAL WOLFBEAST GUY IS MAKING FUN OF ME ON THE INTERNET!!!!"
klaus
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 25, 2011, 05:38:40 AM
Last edit: June 26, 2011, 05:23:52 AM by klaus

I understand you. But it is a tiny company, not the federal reserve or google or whatever.
What du you expect? They can not perform magic. They are just humans like you and me  - cooking with water as we in germany says.

It's a tiny company that was making a huge amount of money. If I started a shoestring company by myself, wrote some code, etc ... the first thing I'd do with any real profit is re-invest it back to the company. Starting by hiring someone to look over what I did, especially if I was handling money. It's basic business sense.
And I don't care how tiny the company is: when you're in a technical business, the only "tiny" that explains handing a full database dump, passwords and all, to a third party ... is tiny brain. Being a small company doesn't excuse the -only- employee of a business which is by nature technical from handing the auditor the results of "SELECT * FROM" instead of "SELECT <list of fields actually needed> FROM" ...
My mother ran a small company. When she needed an auditor for tax purposes, she gave him the sales records, not the keys to the building. And my mother is a fucking idiot.

I understand you fully. I dont agree.

The decision to hire more people is at Mark. Its not at me, and its not on you. He is the boss. He can do whatever he want. Once Again, whatever he want. If he earns 10 millions a day with the fee he's not forced to hire more people. He can do what he wants. Its HIS decision. It might be the wrong decision - but that will show the marked now moving to tradehill. Thats how marked works. I dont move.

So i know, every second, that some bullshit can happen because of the youthful and inexperienced marked players. I can deal with this risk. The one who can not deal with this risk should leave bitcoins and by some green paper from the federal reserve. OK? the hole bitcoins business is at its baby age, with all the disadvantages and benefits. I know that and i deal with it on my way. You should do it your way.

bitmessage:BM-2D9c1oAbkVo96zDhTZ2jV6RXzQ9VG3A6f1​
threema:HXUAMT96
squirrall3

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 25, 2011, 06:18:00 AM

Error in login or password, please retry. Please note that this interface is only available to accounts having completed the recovery process.

Huh I have message stating me account verification was successful, and the user/pass combo is definitely correct
wolftaur

View Profile
June 25, 2011, 06:23:58 AM

I understand you fully. I dont agree.

The decision to hire more people is at Mark. Its not at me, and its not on you. He is the boss. He can do whatever he want. Once Again, whatever he want. If he earns 10 millions a day with the fee he's not forced to hire more people. He can do what he wants. Its HIS decision. It might be the wrong decision - but that will show the marked now moving to tradehill. Thats how marked works. I dont move.

I'm not saying it isn't his decision, I'm saying that as far as running a company goes, he made the wrong one.

As to letting them have time to solve their problems? I'm sitting back and waiting. I'm not one of the people trying to convince everyone that they've stolen everything. Or one of the people making the threats. Personally, I hope the people who were making threats get thrown off and banned for life. That shit ain't cool, period, no matter what "provoked" it.

entropy

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 25, 2011, 10:12:40 AM

I  lost all BTC!

hacker login and steal it!

log:
MTGOX_LOGIN   Successful login on Mt.Gox   Mon 20 Jun 2011 02:02:07 AM JST   58.39.116.249
MTGOX_LOGIN   Successful login on Mt.Gox   Mon 20 Jun 2011 01:58:17 AM JST   58.39.116.249
zby
Legendary

Activity: 1592
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 25, 2011, 10:29:44 AM

Error in login or password, please retry. Please note that this interface is only available to accounts having completed the recovery process.

Huh I have message stating me account verification was successful, and the user/pass combo is definitely correct
Do you by any chance have two mtgox accounts?
zpinto

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 25, 2011, 10:36:38 AM

I also cant access!

holgero

Activity: 21

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2011, 10:41:45 AM

All good.