Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:14:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: education and morality  (Read 1443 times)
hildacitra

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:42:15 PM

education and morality should go hand in hand. they cannot be separated each others. education without morality will end in uselessness. for example, many corruption cases in my country are done by educated people who don't have morality.

kkent

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:45:04 PM

education without morality is very dangerous for the society. Educated people are more corrupted than illiterate in all over the world. so. this system of education has to be changed now. But there is a question , how it can be possible and which methods should be followed? Rule of law has an important influence on this but in some places this is not available. So in those countries morality can be the major influential power.   

But the uneducated are also more easily manipulated into doing evil things while believing that THEY are in fact the moral ones. "Falsely Educated" is also a major problem. People who are taught mythology/wishful thinking as truth just further perpetuate the brain-drain of modern society.
777asianinvasian

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

🌟 MIRA ICO 🌟

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:36:10 PM

People will always cheat to get ahead. This is just the way of the world and it is no different in education. I am actually surprised that more people dont try to cheat. I am not saying it is right but you think everybody would

want to be on a level playing field at least.

Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:42:46 PM

education without morality is very dangerous for the society. Educated people are more corrupted than illiterate in all over the world. so. this system of education has to be changed now. But there is a question , how it can be possible and which methods should be followed? Rule of law has an important influence on this but in some places this is not available. So in those countries morality can be the major influential power.   

Yes. You are right. There are countries that are tight when it comes to their rules in morality but still crime is getting more and more bigger. I dont think education can solve this problem, in some point maybe it can help but there are also factors that contribute to this problem. Like religions, there are religions that teach imorality is fine, murder is ok, revenge is a must etc. Another factor also can be their current economic situation, another is family values and a lot more. In my opinion. It should start not in school but in the family. Every individual must be educated properly at home before they can learn it in school.

olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 12:44:16 AM

Morality from my standpoint, does in not in much way affects our education in that they are both independent variables. Morality cines from the unwritten laws of our social values, culture and family life when those ones are faulty, even with the best education and syllabus, it won't do much in changing who we really are.
golek upo

Activity: 214

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:58:46 AM

When has education excessively concerned about matter learning, but forget on the importance of moral education.

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:03:34 PM

Indeed it is very dangerous to the society and to the economy of ones country.  Those who are educated and without morality are the reason why people in their country and that mere country is still a poor one.  They just uses their education to lure people with their selfish intentions.  Their greediness makes them rich and do not care about the poor people who thought that they will help them.  Actually even without a proper education, just having morality is a good thing.
spongegar

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:43:29 PM

Indeed it is very dangerous to the society and to the economy of ones country.  Those who are educated and without morality are the reason why people in their country and that mere country is still a poor one.  They just uses their education to lure people with their selfish intentions.  Their greediness makes them rich and do not care about the poor people who thought that they will help them.  Actually even without a proper education, just having morality is a good thing.

Let's not talk about society. It's too big for me to actually answer in behalf for. What i could confirm if this. I would hang out with a dumb kind person than a smart asswipe. Again you could say that others wants to hang out with the latter, and i don't judge you for it. What I'm saying is this is what i prefer. In my circle of society, it doesn't matter if your the smart guy i know if your not even a decent human being

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
hildacitra

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:55:51 PM

yes. education and morality have to go hand in hand. education without morality is like a wallet without money inside. it is nothing. it happens in our real life, for instance, corruption is mostly done by people who are well-educated but they don't understand about morality. when people have high education as well as morality, they certainly have good behavior.

RoronoaJorah

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:54:28 AM

A person's moral is as important as his education it reflect his personalities and values in life..when one has education combine with good moral that is a sure winner..but if one has an education but without moral its decay..
muging28

Activity: 64

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:59:58 AM

education, education is for everyone to learn and for us it's also educational and for that it's also substance we get we studied properly and for that is also and for s in our own morals and it is important to us
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:23:11 AM

In the society, greedy people are normal and they are part of it and you can't tell if they are morally right or wrong with what they are doing. Some are doing it for the security of their future, religious people and their subordinates would judge them while people who are educated knows what's their purpose of being greedy.

With that point, you can tell that those who call themselves holy are really losing their moral compass compared to those educated people who are keeping their money and don't waste their money to those religious congregations.

Haveyouseenthisgirl

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:55:04 AM

With education you give people the tools to have tremendous effects on their environment. If that power is not tempered by morality, the changes that are wrought are not likely to be beneficial.
topse

Activity: 208

DocTailor ICO:

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:01:02 AM

everyday life we often hear that Ethics and Moral,
but in fact only some people who can apply good Ethics and Moral.
Before further discussing the importance of ethics will be better if we understand what is ethics and morals.
Ethics is the Science that discusses the good deeds and bad deeds of human beings as far as the human mind can comprehend. Moral term Moral originates from Latin.
The single form of the word 'moral' while the plural of the mores,
each of which has the same meaning that is custom.
s, education withou moral is not perfect.
both are connected.

▬▬ • • •  DOCTailor    Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Bounty  Whitepaper  ▬▬  Slack  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Linkedin   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  ICO: Mar 31st   ▐▐
hansbans

Activity: 380

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:19:59 AM

Moral is so important to good education.
People needs both of to good life Cheesy

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
cr_liev

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:59:20 PM

That's a good point. Still, morality doesn't start from school... the first place to learn moral way is the family, education system is just to support this way
Bob_trades

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:29:15 PM

It just so happened that politicians are literate. C'mon, those who make it those positions without a degree can be counted by my fingers. Literacy has nothing to do with it. Even if you give the position to the illiterate if they are weak-minded, then they will be corrupt as well.
kodes88

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:18:27 PM

Education and morals are things taught in school. If all goes well then we will get a good education and moral lessons. In fact, it all depends on us. There are people who have good education and moral thanks to school, some are messy. There's nothing wrong with school, what's wrong is us.
BetBet

Activity: 62

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:34:45 PM

many people are smart but forgotten by society. that makes the moral education becomes ugly, many smart people who hurt with his country for not appreciated. it makes the country bad and the occurrence has to borrow energy from other countries
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:01:12 PM

I think it has to start within the family first. I saw a lot of educated people with ugly family background are having this kind of problem. Anyway already a grown up child go to school to learn but before that they’ve already been instilled with whatever in his family so education must start at home first. That is why a lot of uneducated people are having a more better moral than the educated ones because education is not all that is needed.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: