Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:51:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NY Talks  (Read 26003 times)
researcher194

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:09:23 PM

Reality.

The WORLDCORE team is not too awesome ah, the price of WRC fell into shit. Hasten to release several good pull pull tray to maintain market value.

On the other hand, guys, why are we got so excited with the latest Marina Uni post? 
After a longer thinking there's nothing special at all, she's just quoted someone who said Worldcore team is not that awaesome.
Ok, it's not so awesome at the moment - they're mediocre, no problem - it's ok to be mediocre team as long as they are not scammers like Questra/ AGAM.

Cheesy   

You are right, Sinfang. That´s the same reasonable point of view I´ve got myself.

Hi researcher194,

But, anyway, in general I don't understand the reason of Marina Uni's appearance with new posts here: it's neither impressive nor convincing.
So what for, what she's still doing here? And this her userpic with the imprisoned fraudster Pavel Krymov portarait with the Worldcore logo upon - what does it mean, what is she going to say?   

Remember: Marina has started this topic, and she is - so to speak - programmed on "Worldcore - a scam". Currently she seems to concentrate herself on small pinpricks as reaction on your permanent full-range reposts of Questra/AGAM - enerves me very much.

Perhaps you and Marina could be able to follow my suggestion: Stop all old fashioned posts against Questra/AGAM respectively Worldcore! New posts concerning those subjects only if there are important news!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sinfang

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:35:58 PM

Reality.

The WORLDCORE team is not too awesome ah, the price of WRC fell into shit. Hasten to release several good pull pull tray to maintain market value.

On the other hand, guys, why are we got so excited with the latest Marina Uni post? 
After a longer thinking there's nothing special at all, she's just quoted someone who said Worldcore team is not that awaesome.
Ok, it's not so awesome at the moment - they're mediocre, no problem - it's ok to be mediocre team as long as they are not scammers like Questra/ AGAM.

Cheesy   

You are right, Sinfang. That´s the same reasonable point of view I´ve got myself.

Hi researcher194,

But, anyway, in general I don't understand the reason of Marina Uni's appearance with new posts here: it's neither impressive nor convincing.
So what for, what she's still doing here? And this her userpic with the imprisoned fraudster Pavel Krymov portarait with the Worldcore logo upon - what does it mean, what is she going to say?   

Remember: Marina has started this topic, and she is - so to speak - programmed on "Worldcore - a scam". Currently she seems to concentrate herself on small pinpricks as reaction on your permanent full-range reposts of Questra/AGAM - enerves me very much.

Perhaps you and Marina could be able to follow my suggestion: Stop all old fashioned posts against Questra/AGAM respectively Worldcore! New posts concerning those subjects only if there are important news!

Old fashioned also means "traditional" and traditions must go on!  Grin
Also, from the phylosophical point of view and going back to the Newton's 3rd Law - Actioni contrariam semper et esse reactionem  Grin Grin Grin
Eeach post of her awakes the counterforce - that's for sure! 
researcher194

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:06:26 PM

HOW TO GET "RICH" - an unusual overview of the Questra/AGAM "ecosystem"

https://www.pinterest.de/source/cryptopassiveincome.com/

Isn´t it nice?

Telling you the truth, all these golden and silver stars with wings for the members remind me Ponzi scheme. Obviously they created a vertically integrated structure with rank promotions a la paradigmatic financial pyramid.  Grin

There's been said and written a lot about Questra/ AGAM but it's interesting what do you think about less known projects - Alpha-Cash and Digithereum? 

Well analyzed, Sinfang! Now to Alpha-Cash and Digithereum:

Alpha-Cash connected with MMGP - Trying to open its homepage I got a Google Chrome warning: "Attention required!" I didn´t open.

Digithereum also connected with MMGP - The following impressions tell me: Hands off! Obviously scam.

https://digithereum.com/    (Sarcasm on: Oh, how nice surroundings! I want to go there, too. I want to be a member in this exclusive investors group! -Sarcasm off!)

https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/digithereum/

And now it´s clear: I´ll never invest in this investment plan.

"Digithereum Investment Plans
Digithereum offers its investors a total of five options of investment plans that they can use on their platform:

Deposit the equivalent of $50 to gain 16% monthly;
Deposit the equivalent of $2,500 to gain 18% monthly;
Deposit the equivalent of $10,000 to gain 20% monthly;
Deposit the equivalent of $25,000 to gain 22% monthly;
Deposit the equivalent of $50,000 to gain 24% monthly."
[/color]

Huh  Angry  Grin

All people who believe in these promises belong to psychiatry!
Sinfang

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:26:08 PM

Isn´t it nice?

Telling you the truth, all these golden and silver stars with wings for the members remind me Ponzi scheme. Obviously they created a vertically integrated structure with rank promotions a la paradigmatic financial pyramid.  Grin

There's been said and written a lot about Questra/ AGAM but it's interesting what do you think about less known projects - Alpha-Cash and Digithereum? 

Alpha-Cash connected with MMGP - Trying to open its homepage I got a Google Chrome warning: "Attention required!" I didn´t open.

Digithereum also connected with MMGP - The following impressions tell me: Hands off! Obviously scam.

https://digithereum.com/    (Sarcasm on: Oh, how nice surroundings! I want to go there, too. I want to be a member in this exclusive investors group! -Sarcasm off!)

Digithereum offers its investors a total of five options of investment plans that they can use on their platform:

[/color]

Huh  Angry  Grin

I've got the same feeling but there's been a lot of news about Digithereum, hype about the HYIP, so to say  Grin
Telling you the truth I'm surprised you're familiar with MMGP? It's all in Russian... Huh
VikarResid

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:42:14 PM

Actually Digithereum presentations look funny and ideologically and even visually reminds me Questra.   

Some screens are here:
https://x-invest.net/forum/thread-digithereum--15364

As researcher194 said, "All people who believe in these promises belong to psychiatry!".
I can't do anything but agree with him and with Sinfang - another HYIP-project. 
Sinfang

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:50:13 PM

Actually Digithereum presentations look funny and ideologically and even visually reminds me Questra.   

Some screens are here:

As researcher194 said, "All people who believe in these promises belong to psychiatry!".

Some screens are here:

Ha-ha, no wonder it reminds you of bad Questra's fame - the same P&P, Alex Prochukhan and Cheslav Pestyuk stand behind Digithereum.
It's been discussed already here on the forum...
researcher194

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:16:15 PM

@SINFANG

The right formulation of Newton´s axiom is: Actioni contrariam semper et aequalem esse reactionem! It´s an axiom for Natural Sciences and indisputable - because provable.

"Eeach post of her awakes the counterforce - that's for sure!"

In context of human relations nothing is determined "for sure"! If everybody should permanently insist on this opinion we´ll never have peace. Your point of view has been the source of all wars. Only breaking through this vicious circle can conduct to victory of rationality! I hope for this discernment at your and Marina´s turn.

Let´s try to find a better base for reasonable social interaction!
Sinfang

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:04:07 PM

@researcher194

Your point of view sounds sensibly and, well, we're all social human being, indeed.
So I've the idea - let's arrange "the peaceful negotiations".

@Marina Uni

What if we bury the hatchet: you'll announce there's nothing wrong with Worldcore, it's alive, well and staying in Prague and you won't be posting anything in connection with it, and then in my turn I'll do the same - I won't be posting anything about Questra and yourself personally.
How do you like, bad peace is always better than a good fight  Wink 

researcher194

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:09:33 PM

@SINFANG

"Telling you the truth I'm surprised you're familiar with MMGP? It's all in Russian..."

As you should know I´ve an excellent online translator from Czech to English, and it´s also excellent in translating Russian to German or to English.
So I know your (and the other guys´) poor Russian reposts in other topics before your starts in this topic - and also Russian infos concerning MMGP.
ValarCrais

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:09:51 PM

Isn´t it nice?

[/color]

Huh  Angry  Grin

I've got the same feeling but there's been a lot of news about Digithereum, hype about the HYIP, so to say  Grin
Telling you the truth I'm surprised you're familiar with MMGP? It's all in Russian... Huh

@reseracher194,

Sorry for dropping my dime in, but Sinfang was curious why you're familiar with MMGP which is all across in Russian - I'm extremely curious about it too  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Couldn't you explain, please?
Stardefender

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:48:37 PM

@researcher194

Your point of view sounds sensibly and, well, we're all social human being, indeed.
So I've the idea - let's arrange "the peaceful negotiations".

@Marina Uni

What if we bury the hatchet: you'll announce there's nothing wrong with Worldcore, it's alive, well and staying in Prague and you won't be posting anything in connection with it, and then in my turn I'll do the same - I won't be posting anything about Questra and yourself personally.
How do you like, bad peace is always better than a good fight  Wink 

Wow, interesting times are coming!))))

I've been a witness of a courteous peace/ (or better  say - truce) proposal during an online war without any proper weapon  Smiley
It seems to me now that the attackig side of Questra was thrown back by a number of counter-strikes and the winning side of Worldcore is giving a hand of peace to put the end of this useless and senseless conflict. Worldcore, we salute you!  Kiss Kiss Kiss

Interesting times we live in, very interesting... 
ValarCrais

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:01:21 PM

@SINFANG

"Telling you the truth I'm surprised you're familiar with MMGP? It's all in Russian..."

As you should know I´ve an excellent online translator from Czech to English, and it´s also excellent in translating Russian to German or to English.
So I know your (and the other guys´) poor Russian reposts in other topics before your starts in this topic - and also Russian infos concerning MMGP.

Hmm... You always got an explanation!))))

"Poor Russian reposts" being an excellent translator from any language to any I'd say these reposts are just amazing, breathtaking and brilliant - no more an no less!))
Prove me wrong if you can).

researcher194

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:12:29 PM

@SINFANG

"Poor Russian reposts" being an excellent translator from any language to any I'd say these reposts are just amazing, breathtaking and brilliant - no more an no less!))

Hmm, ValarCrais, according to "Show the last posts of this person" till April 11, 2018 you only reposted one or two lines comments to different subjects in different topics in Russian - no own new contribution in the respective topic. And then - after a long days period - you suddenly appeared (I surely don´t need to tell you exactly when!) in this English language topic. Concerning your guys it´s nearly the same case. You obviously are a group of closely connected people (probably only one person with multiple accounts) with a special mission. 
researcher194

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:07:31 AM

@ValarCrais

Your last reposts in Russian were sent on April 11 (14 items). Next post followed on May 16 in this topic - no more Russian posts or reposts.

Here a small sample for the capacity of my translator:

Russian text:

Local / Aльтepнaтивныe кpиптoвaлюты / Re: Дeйcтвитeльнo ли 95% aльткoинoв иcчeзнyт ?
on: April 11, 2018, 04:07:43 PM
Quote from: saturn134 on April 11, 2018, 03:54:41 PM
нeт oни нe иcчeзнyт тaк кaк oни yжe зaпoлoнили вecь миp и зa этим aльткoинoм yжe cтoит мнoгo тpyдa и и зaтpaт нa ceгoднeшний дeнь.
Coглaceн, oни бyдyт мeнять дpyг дpyгa и вce. Meньшe иx тoчнo нe cтaнeт.

English text:

52 Local / Alternative cryptocurrencies / Re: Will 95% of altcoins really disappear ? on: April 11, 2018, 04: 07:43 PM
Quote from: saturn134 on April 11, 2018, 03:54: 41 PM
no, they will not disappear because they have already flooded the whole world and this altcoin is already a lot of work and costs for today.
I agree, they will change each other and everything. There won't be any fewer.

ValarCrais

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:48:12 AM

@SINFANG

Hmm, ValarCrais, according to "Show the last posts of this person" till April 11, 2018 you only reposted one or two lines comments to different subjects in different topics in Russian - no own new contribution in the respective topic. And then - after a long days period - you suddenly appeared (I surely don´t need to tell you exactly when!) in this English language topic. Concerning your guys it´s nearly the same case. You obviously are a group of closely connected people (probably only one person with multiple accounts) with a special mission. 

Russian is not my native language though I understand spoken and written Russian quite well (especially written). As you know, a lot of people speak Russian in the CIS, in the Baltics, for example, I was much surprised that Riga, the capital of Latvia, is still almost 90% Russian speaking city, in Israel, in the US, Canada, in former Yugoslavian countries, in the Czech republic, in Poland...

And, the last but not the least - Google translate rules with all its might too!   Cool
ValarCrais

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:48:44 PM

@SINFANG

You obviously are a group of closely connected people with a special mission. 

After some consideration I can suspect the same about your team : Marina Uni, Noads, mosprognoz, IconFirm, blurryeyed and possibly you, researcher194 as the most active forum's member in this thread, aren't you guys from the same Questra's black-PR team playing different characters, from marginal to clever while being alltogether on the same mission?  Huh     
Stardefender

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:09:35 PM

Worldcore is amongst partners of the massive Money Europe conference in Prague, the event has extremely solid status - the speakers are from Apple, Samsung, PayPal, Nordea, Deutsche Bank, UniCredit and so on. And, yes, thanks to omnipresent Sean Patterson Wink

Sean was a "public face" of those scammers WORLDCORE: He has also been the public face for Worldcore, the innovative Czech-based payments provider that recently completed a successful round of fundraising (ICO).

https://www.eurodigitalpartners.com/sean

WORLDCORE lying

I don´t understand what you want to tell us. The text seems to me a little confuse.

Sean Patterson didn't working in EUPSProvider s.r.o. becourse he has also been the public face for Worldcore.

WORLDCORE lying:

https://i.epvpimg.com/Tmtobab.png

truth:

EUPSProvider s.r.o. are: Alexey Nasonov and Marianna Luzanova (?).

And so what?

Look, in the picture of the Worldcore team you've posted he's in the middle.
Btw, in his video interview when talking about the small Worldcore administrative team working in the HQ in Prague Alex Nasonov mentioned amongst the Russians "one American" - meaning Sean Patterson apparently.

Why Sean Patterson can't be involved in several projects at once?
The ill famed Questra scammers Alex Prochukhan and Cheslav Pestyuk also have Alpha Cash and Digithereum.  
Sinfang

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:30:36 PM

Worldcore is amongst partners of the massive Money Europe conference in Prague, the event has extremely solid status - the speakers are from Apple, Samsung, PayPal, Nordea, Deutsche Bank, UniCredit and so on. And, yes, thanks to omnipresent Sean Patterson Wink

Sean was a "public face" of those scammers WORLDCORE: He has also been the public face for Worldcore, the innovative Czech-based payments provider that recently completed a successful round of fundraising (ICO).

WORLDCORE lying

I don´t understand what you want to tell us. The text seems to me a little confuse.

Sean Patterson didn't working in EUPSProvider s.r.o. becourse he has also been the public face for Worldcore.

WORLDCORE lying:

https://i.epvpimg.com/Tmtobab.png

truth:

EUPSProvider s.r.o. are: Alexey Nasonov and Marianna Luzanova (?).

And so what?

Look, in the picture of the Worldcore team you've posted he's in the middle.
Btw, in his video interview when talking about the small Worldcore administrative team working in the HQ in Prague Alex Nasonov mentioned amongst the Russians "one American" - meaning Sean Patterson apparently.

Why Sean Patterson can't be involved in several projects at once?
The ill famed Questra scammers Alex Prochukhan and Cheslav Pestyuk also have Alpha Cash and Digithereum.  

[size=11pt]LOL
Guys, Sean is on the LinkedIn - just go ahead and ask him your question whether he's with Worldcore or not.
Though on his pages it stated clearly:
Worldcore: 2016 - present time
https://www.linkedin.com/in/seanpatterson/

Btw, his second project, Euro Digital Partners is also located in Prague as Worldcore is. So why not proceed with two business in the same not not very large city?
[/size]
[/b]
Sinfang

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:44:15 PM

Alex Prochukhan spends so many resources in vain trying create links between stolen money - Pavel Krymov - Worldcore, also making "a fog curatian",  but I doubt the investigation won't come to his doors at the end of it all.   
ValarCrais

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:54:36 PM

His Questra has been already banned in many countries - in the UK, Italy, Austria, Belgium, the Czech republic. Instead of running oand hiding Prochukhan and Pestyuk are trying to launch new "projects" - Ponzi schemes Digithereuem and Alpha Cash... Their greed shall kill them - if I were them I would I fly to some forgoteen island in the Pacific and sit there quietly drinking my coctails until the investigation is over... But it's their choice to proceed financial pyramids - we'll wait and the logical ending for the history.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: