Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:51:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NY Talks  (Read 26002 times)
ValarCrais

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:34:46 PM

Don´t forget!

"You are right, ValarCrais, I haven´t any proof for money laundering, but there are heavy reasonable suspicions:

From Jan 17 till Jan 19 WRC market capitalization advanced from $ 43 mio to $ 72 mio. On Jan 18 the average 24h volume amounted to $ 208 mio, and on Jan 19 to $ 420 mio - absolutely unusual, by far the highest ones ever. Can you perhaps deliver a substantial explanation for this happening?"

(Excerpt from # 599)

As I've already told you before:

I forgot to mention: In special view of 24h volume I assume that on Jan 18 and Jan 19 could have taken place a giant money laundering action.

Nope.
In my special view I hugely dispel your assumation by saying there haven't been any money laundering ever because you have no any proof or evidence apart from your very own conspiracy theories   

But, anyway, it doesn't matter much as we all much appreciate your sincere and true avowal:

Well, I know: I am a terrible researcher.

Wink

Well said, Stardefender! Cheers!

And so what? This sentence above makes me laughing - and nothing else   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I wouldn't say at the moment it's pump and dump. But nonetheless, don't forget that  "pump and dump" strategy is just one of the investors instruments, nothing in common with scam etc. We have even specialized stock markets for pump and dump players - Bittrex (in the top-10 on the cryptomarket, btw), Yobit, certain Telegram channels are also widely used for pump and dump campaigns. Even wel-know currencies like, for example, Tron were blamed for using such a strategy.    

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
researcher194

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:19:32 PM

And so what? This sentence above makes me laughing - and nothing else   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I wouldn't say at the moment it's pump and dump. But nonetheless, don't forget that  "pump and dump" strategy is just one of the investors instruments, nothing in common with scam etc. We have even specialized stock markets for pump and dump players - Bittrex (in the top-10 on the cryptomarket, btw), Yobit, certain Telegram channels are also widely used for pump and dump campaigns. Even wel-know currencies like, for example, Tron were blamed for using such a strategy.    

Well, stardefender, "pump and dump schemes" look very different from my observation in WRC chart. I´ve studied a lot of such schemes. They never showed such mysterious 24h volume developments like in WRC trades of Jan 18 and Jan 19.

"Nope.
In my special view I hugely dispel your assumation by saying there haven't been any money laundering ever because you have no any proof or evidence apart from your very own conspiracy theories  

But, anyway, it doesn't matter much as we all much appreciate your sincere and true avowal":

"Well, I know: I am a terrible researcher."

The term "terrible" has many synonyms, and yes, it can mean "bad", but also "terrific" (with a lot of synonyms, too). If you really want to know,
what´s the right expression concerning my person, look here:

# 599

CZECH NATIONAL BANK
                                                                          EUROPEAN BANK AUTHORITY
                                                                                EUROPEAN SECURITIES AND MARKETS AUTHORITY

I hope you will be able to understand! Your manner will determine the further course.
Mnezius

Activity: 79

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:08:52 PM

"Nope.

But, anyway, it doesn't matter much as we all much appreciate your sincere and true avowal":

"Well, I know: I am a terrible researcher."

The term "terrible" has many synonyms, and yes, it can mean "bad", but also "terrific" (with a lot of synonyms, too). If you really want to know,
what´s the right expression concerning my person, look here:

LOL
"Terrible" means "Terrific" only for you, Russian or Ukranian guys, no matter these or those you're.

Oxford disctionary explains you very simple what "terrible" is -

Extremely bad or serious - ‘a terrible crime’
‘the terrible conditions in which the ordinary people lived’

1.1 Extremely unpleasant or disagreeable.
‘the weather was terrible’

1.2 Very unskilful.
‘despite passing my driving test first time, I'm a terrible driver’
‘I was terrible at basketball’

1.3informal attributive Used to emphasize the extent of something unpleasant or bad.
‘what a terrible mess’

1.4 Very unwell or troubled.
‘I was sick all night and felt terrible for two days’

2Causing or likely to cause terror; sinister - ‘the stranger gave a terrible smile’

I suppose we can choose 1.2 easily: researcher194 is a terrible (very unskilful) researcher  
Mnezius

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:11:17 PM

Thought I'd pop by to say... 

Thanks guys!

Thank you-thank you too!  Grin Grin Grin

https://s25.postimg.cc/wzz4fkybj/FAKE_AAC2.jpg

mosprognoz

Activity: 868
Merit: 278

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:29:01 PM

This thread is full of paid shills and scammers hired by fucking worldcore. I strongly recommend you to go and fuck yourself together with worldcore scammers.
Mnezius

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:46:13 PM

This thread is full of paid shills and scammers hired by fucking worldcore. I strongly recommend you to go and fuck yourself together with worldcore scammers.

I strongly recommend you visiting a language school before posting anything else here. Better stay away at all playing with your beloved XBox  
Stardefender

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:50:44 PM

I hope you will be able to understand! Your manner will determine the further course.

What I'll never understand is what your interest in Worldcore is all about?
Noone elese writes "researches" about Worldcore but you and you alone...
Isn't it boring? Haven't been tired yet?   
ValarCrais

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:16:06 PM

That's where the whole story begins....

There’ some independent sources who posted their articles stating clearly Worldcore has been attacked with black PR-campaign and it affected their marketing plans badly causing significant WRC price drop.  Of course, this situation made the WRC investors hugely disappointed and misguided to say the least.

ICO Rating:
https://icorating.com/analytics/indepth/worldcore/
https://s25.postimg.cc/nms3sm6z3/image.jpg

Cryptoninjas.net put all the blame on Questra:
https://www.cryptoninjas.net/2018/04/09/next-steps-for-worldcore-adds-iban-plus-major-cryptocurrencies/
https://s25.postimg.cc/8o9oxsmnj/cryproninjas.jpg

Yes, ill-famed Questra/ AGAM – now they’re well known even in Scotland, there’s The Herald article below and it’s dedicated to Questra. Another candy for your reading pleasure.
http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/15579582.Scots_firm_fronts_for_alleged_get_rich_quick_global___39_pyramid_scam__39_/

What are your opinions and thoughts on the situation?

ValarCrais

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:18:54 PM

And where do we go from here without naming the names - let's start from Aleksandr Prochukhan of Questra responsible for all these fake Russian and Ukranian forum accounts trying with all of their fake might to do something against Worldcore  Cheesy

And here' the Questra "hero" responsible for the campaign against Worldcore - Aleksander Prochukhan.
He's the real owner of the criminal international financial pyramid Questra World and AGAM (Atlantic Global Asset Management) - to Aleksander Prochukhan from Ukraine and his close partner Vyacheslav Pestyuk. They worked together with Krymov. Can anyone explain to me why are they still at large?

Let’s discuss a delicate family issue, why did his wife’s (Prochukhan Lilia Aleksandrovna, 2/18/1990, AB899416) sister (Kulibaba Ekaterina, 5/18/1987, EP067210) control the head company Questra Holdings Ltd., while he withdrew what he managed to steal from his credulous investors using the company registered on him in Hong-Kong (Development Distribution Analytics Capital ltd.) under the guise of a partner of Questra Holdings Ltd.?

https://i.imgur.com/D5AsDec.png
Aleksander Prochukhan, 15.03.1985, AT057398

https://i.imgur.com/p6jbd4e.png
Stardefender

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:21:20 PM

That's an old story with very simple explanation as read somewhere (wish my memory serves me better)!   Grin

Questra had cheated their investors for $30.000.000.
Then decided to make Pavel Krymov, of the one its founders, responsible for it alone to help the rest of the scammers waltz away from it and make the investigation to go the wrong way. That's why they're trying with all their poor might to linled Krymom with Worldcore, just because Wordcore before their ICO once bought an advertisment banner on the Krymov's forum.

That's the actual reasons Queatra's been making this fuss while trying to get away from the cheating accusations and criminal punishment.

Worldcore investors lost their money, Worldcore lost their money because of black PR campaign by Alex Prochukhan & Cheslav Pestyuk - Worldcore should be more active and agrressive in their response to its business and the investors from paid goblins with pens!   Angry Angry Angry
ValarCrais

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:47:01 PM

Another part of the excellent investigation of the Questra scammers activities.

Clear evidence of P&P’s (Prochukhan & Pestuk) and their relatives’ participation in the international financial pyramids of Questra World and Atlantic Global Asset Management, something to be added to already sufficient legal grounds for their arrest.

Kulibab Ekaterina (maiden name: Osyuk), 5/18/1987, EP067210.

Earlier she used the address from the bank statement: Av. Dr. Perdo Guillen, 5, 30100 Murcia, Spain for the Questra Holdings Ltd company where she is the beneficiary of the main company of the Questra World pyramid.

https://i.imgur.com/vPEK5Ze.png

CaixaBank registered under reference 2100 in the Registry of the Financial organizations of the Bank of Spain, defined under the same name in the Trade Registry of Barcelona, page B-41.232 with the tax identification number A-08663619 located at: Barcelona, Avenida Diagonal 621.

REAFFIRMS
That the account number 2100-0210-03-0000011112 is the property of KATERYNA KULIBABA, passport EP067210; valid until 15/06/2022; address: Av. Dr. Perdo Guillen, 5, 30100 Murcia, Espana

Its international identifiers are:

BIC/SWIFT Code: CAIXESBBXXX
IBAN: ES95.2100.0210.0300.0001.1112
This certificate is valid and after the demand of the interested party it has been issued in Murcia on 20/10/2015

CAIXABANK, S.A.
02786, MURCIA PLANO SAN FRANCISCO

Her sister Lilya Osyuk has married Prochukhan. Now her full name is Lilya Prochukhan. Here they are together with Prochukhan at the office of Questra World:
https://i.imgur.com/vVTCdSA.png

https://i.imgur.com/pBjehqm.png
https://i.imgur.com/PDbleXY.png

An interesting fact: she is engaged in promotion of pyramids since 2012, has children. The big question is who’s going to bring them up further, as her husband Vladimir Kulibaba (Gaydarzhi) also participates as an assistant in the activity of this organized criminal group.

https://i.imgur.com/NosTXPs.png
Pay attention to the cynical statements of Vladimir «While all the rest are in a stupor, we’re making money!»

https://i.imgur.com/IucVFXE.png

Swindler Vladimir Kulibaba in Questra’s criminal office

https://i.imgur.com/zkhMIct.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/elNDbrw.jpg

The swindler Vladimir Kulibaba in the red Ferrari bought for the pensioners’ money.

By the way, here’s Prochukhan sitting in the same car. For you to know, the car was promised to the best partner in the Questra World pyramid.

https://i.imgur.com/go1jUdm.png

There is information that Prochukhan tried to make to himself a counterfeit passport to flee from the country and get lost. We’ll return to it a bit later.
researcher194

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:13:10 PM

SOME REMARKABLE FACTS

On March 22 the WRC shills VikarResid and ValarCrais crept out from nowhere, perhaps from their rat holes. On March 24 followed Stardefender, Sinfang and Mnezius.

On May 11 AUMALDEN gave his "one-day-stand" with broad attacks against Questra/AGAM and Marina Uni.

On May 12 I posted # 422, on May 13 # 431 and # 433 (WORLDCORE´S "ECOSYSTEM"), and then on May 16 # 436. Read those key posts again, please!

ON MAY 16 THERE CAME UP SINFANG, STARDEFENDER, VALARCRAIS AND VIKARRESID AND ON MAY 17 MNEZIUS FOR THE FIRST TIME IN THIS TOPIC.

I can well imagine, why. My posts shown above seemed very dangerous for Worldcore management, and there must be initiated any distraction strategy.
Stardefender

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:51:36 PM

SOME REMARKABLE FACTS

On March 22 the WRC shills VikarResid and ValarCrais crept out from nowhere, perhaps from their rat holes. On March 24 followed Stardefender, Sinfang and Mnezius.

On May 11 AUMALDEN gave his "one-day-stand" with broad attacks against Questra/AGAM and Marina Uni.

On May 12 I posted # 422, on May 13 # 431 and # 433 (WORLDCORE´S "ECOSYSTEM"), and then on May 16 # 436. Read those key posts again, please!

ON MAY 16 THERE CAME UP SINFANG, STARDEFENDER, VALARCRAIS AND VIKARRESID AND ON MAY 17 MNEZIUS FOR THE FIRST TIME IN THIS TOPIC.

I can well imagine, why. My posts shown above seemed very dangerous for Worldcore management, and there must be initiated any distraction strategy.

Hah, don't play a fool, dude.

Better to ask you, why have you been starting posting these "so-called" investigations against Worldcore? Tell us.
There' 300+ crypto currencies using pure pump and dump startegies (not taking into consideration pure scammers), but all writings here are focused on Wolrdcore. Tell us, how much Questra pays you. And possibly you'll be able to convince us to take money from Questra too.

In my opinion Worldcore should be much more active acting against such self-pronounced researchers for money like you are!  Angry Angry Angry   [/color][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]
VikarResid

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:10:10 PM

SOME REMARKABLE FACTS

Hah, don't play a fool, dude.

Better to ask you, why have you been starting posting these "so-called" investigations against Worldcore? Tell us.
There' 300+ crypto currencies using pure pump and dump startegies (not taking into consideration pure scammers), but all writings here are focused on Wolrdcore. Tell us, how much Questra pays you. And possibly you'll be able to convince us to take money from Questra too.

In my opinion Worldcore should be much more active acting against such self-pronounced researchers for money like you are!  Angry Angry Angry   [/color][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

These little Russian (or Ukranian) "friends" Questra shall go to the languague school first.

Actually, I suspect, that Marina Uni, researcher194, blurryeyed and IconFirm are the same single person.
Just review their lexicon and grammar, especially constant usage of the same wording. What a naive shall be believing a single word from them?
And I'm not even taking into consideration an excellent investigation about Marina Uni's profile.
Ok, she earns money on SMM, but how can you be fair and objective writing paid reviews about motor repairs and crypto currencies and the Hell knows what else - in the same time?!!
mosprognoz

Activity: 868
Merit: 278

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:21:52 PM

I strongly recommend you to fuck my MOM.  

Thanks for your recommendation, but I have to decline your offer, because your mom is fucking ugly and looks like a cheap whore. I'm more than sure that your dad was drunk when fucking her. Dude, only immoral motherfuckers like you can shill for worldcore scam and support it.  
researcher194

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:55:58 PM

I´m neither Russian nor Ukrainian, and I don´t have any connection with Questra/AGAM - and I´m not paid for my investigation. My not Worldcore friendly posts result of my discoveries of certain linked together companies in Prague, Nove Mesto, Kremencova 186/7 and Hybernska 1009/24 respectivly their ownerships and management positions. Those ones I found very suspect, and therefore Worldcore also seems suspect to me. That´s the simple background, and yes, my observation of the reported very mysterious 24h volumes in WRC trade has still strengthened my scepsis.

And now I´ll take action not only posting against Worldcore and you shills, because I´m very angry. And when I get angry then I chillingly react.  You´ll know in which wise soon.
Mnezius

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:17:29 AM

I strongly recommend you to fuck my MOM.  

Thanks for your recommendation, but I have to decline your offer, because your mom is fucking ugly and looks like a cheap whore. I'm more than sure that your dad was drunk when fucking her. Dude, only immoral motherfuckers like you can shill for worldcore scam and support it.  

I think I have to report you to the moderator and you'll banned for a while then. Just to chill out.
First, for creating a fake quote of my post.
Second, the nature of your posts is abusing, you use obscene vocabulary.

But seriously, dude, be a man - argue, discuss if you feel you have to, don't play it out like Beavis or Butthead, ok?
"F**k... Blah-blah-blah... F**king... Blah...F**k! F**k!"
That doesn't impress at all, sorry.

Mnezius

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:25:24 AM

I´m neither Russian nor Ukrainian, and I don´t have any connection with Questra/AGAM - and I´m not paid for my investigation. My not Worldcore friendly posts result of my discoveries of certain linked together companies in Prague, Nove Mesto, Kremencova 186/7 and Hybernska 1009/24 respectivly their ownerships and management positions. Those ones I found very suspect, and therefore Worldcore also seems suspect to me. That´s the simple background, and yes, my observation of the reported very mysterious 24h volumes in WRC trade has still strengthened my scepsis.

And now I´ll take action not only posting against Worldcore and you shills, because I´m very angry. And when I get angry then I chillingly react.  You´ll know in which wise soon.

Ah, you're Native Indian, as it was said somewhere earlier, right, my friend?  Grin

So dear Oonkhas the Big Serpent, could you please exlpain us, why you've been pointing your "anger" to Worldcore when there' hundreds of pump and dump ICOs happenning all around, a lot of them are pure 100% scammers with certain evidence left but nonetheless you prefer to speculate on Worldcore? Why?

What if we stop writing about Worldcore here and together open another thread  investigating let's, Tron?
How do you like it? 

Stardefender

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:14:37 PM

Lazy sunny afternoon... Everything's calm and everyone's chilling out - finally no verbal battles, no abusement, no accusations and counter-strike here in this thread - afternoons in Utopia!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Mnezius

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:32:43 PM

Lazy sunny afternoon... Everything's calm and everyone's chilling out - finally no verbal battles, no abusement, no accusations and counter-strike here in this thread - afternoons in Utopia!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Bodite zdravi!

I'll be raising my glass with Lasko in a hour and a half - and wish more or less the same to you all, guys.
Have a nice weekend!  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: