Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:29:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NY Talks  (Read 26002 times)
researcher194

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:03:10 PM

@Squeeze # 1142

"Lets build conspiracy theory around your diploma as we haven't got any Nasonov's permission to reveal his private data."

Nasonov´s diploma is available in internet, and it´s proven fake. Revealing such data without permission is not illegal if this lies in public interest namely the exposure of punishable acting (crime). And this is the case here - without doubt. Nasonov is a lyer, an imposter who never got a legal university degree. And revealing the involvement of Marianna Luzanova in this scam isn´t illegal, too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
researcher194

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:07:18 PM

SDK.finance s.r.o. formerly Cyber Force Group s.r.o. - same address as EUPSProvider s.r.o. aka Worldcore

Very interesting sources about this company:

https://rejstrik-firem.kurzy.cz/osoba/1840038/

https://www.fintechpressreleases.com/press_releases/sdk-finance-supercedes-visa-in-terms-of-api-endpoints

https://sdk.finance/about-us/

https://rejstrik-firem.kurzy.cz/01987232/cyber-force-group-sro/

And here the big organizer and sponsor in the background:

https://skimleads.com/all/Cyber-Force-Group-s.r.o.%2C-Prague%2C-Czech-Republic/leads.html

Very remarkable: Translations from Czech to other languages of all Czech company information services data concerning this company are not possible. They are blocked.

researcher194

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:13:11 PM

Concerning Alex Potocki, the big organizer and sponsor of TDK.Finance aka Cyber Force Group

Specially remarkable: All companies in which Potocki had formerly been active are dissolved.
Shocked
SteelLiver

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:31:14 PM

@Squeeze # 1142

"Lets build conspiracy theory around your diploma as we haven't got any Nasonov's permission to reveal his private data."

Nasonov´s diploma is available in internet, and it´s proven fake. Revealing such data without permission is not illegal if this lies in public interest namely the exposure of punishable acting (crime). And this is the case here - without doubt. Nasonov is a lyer, an imposter who never got a legal university degree. And revealing the involvement of Marianna Luzanova in this scam isn´t illegal, too.

We don't know anything about the Marina's or yours diplomas.
I demand you upload scans here.
The same request for Marina!

And stop using bold letters - it's just impolite first of all
SteelLiver

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:45:03 PM

@Squeeze

Sorry, I have mistaken the user names. Not you, but Mikal had written the post with "Ingolschtadt" (right writing "Ingolstadt") where his friend "a real lecturer" allegedly teaches.

1. Couldn't you please stop using oversized bold letters? Thanks.

2. Shall there be any comments regarding the screenshots  above proving the attack against Worldcore?

3. Ш is neither sch in Russian nor in Slovenian.
As I've already told you I do not speak German (though a lot of people in my country do) and I'm not that familiar with all the German towns names.

4. Yes, you do support Marina and it's not hard to see. You step in, when she's out.

5. I don't see any connection with the Nasonov's diploma and the Worldcore performance. There' thousands of universities on the Earth, some are shitty, some are not.
And so what? As we haven't got any Nasonov's permission to discuss his diploma this discussion shall be deleted.

7. Let's start discussing your and Marina diploma, do you agree?   

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
to 1. No, I won´t.

to 2. I don´t remark what this question should mean.

to 3. Oh, I didn´t know that Slovenians use cyrillian letters. Huh But look at this screenshot:

http://i65.tinypic.com/2uonz9k.png

to 4. No, I don´t support Marina when she is out but only when I´ve detected new aspects - regardless of wheter she is in or out.

to 5. There is not any connection with Nasonov diploma and Worldcore performance. I didn´t construct a such one. And yes, there globally are some real shitty universities but UniMFA is a fake university - that´s proven!

to 7.  Huh  We all know that Marina never mentioned that she has a diploma. And I know well that I have two diploma (of former German university degrees, no bachelor, no master) in Biology and in Geology - with nomenclatura Dipl.Biologe (engl. degreed biologist) and Dipl.Geologe (engl. degreed geologist). Those degrees at that time were the highest you could reach, except a promotion with a Doctor title.
And I don´t see any reason to discuss them. So what?

1. It's impolite. You just don't respect the readers

2. We SHOULD discuss it because the independent media sources clearly state Worldcore has been attacked!
Otherwise you agree you gloss over the facts proving you're a paidposter

3. (not my cup of tea)

4. You're active in this thread when she's not here - it's obvoius and traceable from your very first appearance in this tharead

5.  Well, you've just agreed there's no any connection with Nasonov diploma and Worldcore performance. What for you and Marina post the spam about Nasonov's diploma over and over again. If there's no connection - you shouldn't do it!

7. The reason to discuss yours and the Marina's diplomas is the same why you discuss the Nasonov's diploma.
Because you refuse ti upload and discuss your diplomas, I suspect you've got absolutely fake diplomas and have nor right to discuss this matter at all.

Got it?   
researcher194

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:06:32 PM

@Squeeze # 1142

We don't know anything about the Marina's or yours diplomas. - Why should you know anything of them? My diplomas are private.

I demand you upload scans here. - I don´t see any necessity to do that, and I´m not stupid.

And stop using bold letters - it's just impolite first of all - Please, substantiate why using bold letters is "impolite"! Your demand is hairbrained.

Ah, something else: I informed me that universities, at least in Germany, never put personal data on internet. Whereas Nasonov´s diploma is available in internet I guess it should be found there - as proof of its existence.
Risiandsen

Activity: 76

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:51:51 PM

@Squeeze # 1142

We don't know anything about the Marina's or yours diplomas. - Why should you know anything of them? My diplomas are private.

I demand you upload scans here. - I don´t see any necessity to do that, and I´m not stupid.

And stop using bold letters - it's just impolite first of all - Please, substantiate why using bold letters is "impolite"! Your demand is hairbrained.

Ah, something else: I informed me that universities, at least in Germany, never put personal data on internet. Whereas Nasonov´s diploma is available in internet I guess it should be found there - as proof of its existence.

The Nasonov's diploma was uploaded without his permission - you spread persoanl data illegally.

Of course you're not a fool to upload your fake Russian diplomas - and we all want to inspect your diplomas - otherwise you'll be considered as a liar and a shill here!

Squeeze

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:56:22 PM

The Nasonov's diploma was uploaded without his permission - you spread persoanl data illegally.

Of course you're not a fool to upload your fake Russian diplomas - and we all want to inspect your diplomas - otherwise you'll be considered as a liar and a shill here!

Totally agree!

I also demand him to reveal his personal data by uploading his diploma here.

Otherwise he hasn't got any moral right to "investigate" about other people's diplomas.

We shall examine his own diploma first!  
Squeeze

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:00:02 PM

Ha-ha, silence now?

Nothing else to say in defense of yourself, Marina, after such self-speaking screenshots?

Tell us, what's your purpose with this thread? It's said you started a Russian speaking as well, what for?

What is your personal interest?

Why 75% of all the Worldcore blaming posts in the both threads are left by you only and almost noone else?

Entschuldigung, aber ich muss mich nicht vor bezahlten Prostituierten Worldcore schützen.

Und ich verstehe nicht, wer die gekauften Pressemitteilungen von Worldcore überzeugen kann.

Childish hummings instead of giving the demanded answers!
As usually...

Meanwhile:

https://s25.postimg.cc/7a24d4cf3/cryproninjas.jpg

Squeeze

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:01:21 PM

Do you ask for more proofs?
You're welcome, dear readers! Here's by your demand

https://s25.postimg.cc/a459qjrfz/image.jpg

Risiandsen

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:24:51 PM

Totally agree!

Otherwise he hasn't got any moral right to "investigate" about other people's diplomas.

Count me in!

I also demand researcher194 to upload his own diploma here for our public investigation or stop posting other people personal data here!

If he's not a liar and a imposter he'll do this
researcher194

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:32:31 PM

Totally agree!

Count me in!

I also demand researcher194 to upload his own diploma here for our public investigation or stop posting other people personal data here!

Ah, you talk of "moral right". What´s that? Let´s talk about moral right of Worldcore for scamming its clients and Nasonov´s claim for having a master´s diploma in nowhere else existing subjects - that is proven fake!

You don´t have to "demand" and I´m not willing for public investigation of my person because not I but Nasonov and Worldcore are in the focus of this topic. I´m only a damned uncomfortable researcher who found out a lot of very problematic facts about Worldcore and its surroundings.

You tactic is obvious but will not have success.
researcher194

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:49:09 PM

And now let´s talk about WRC again!

Very small current 24h volumes in 10 "markets" (= crypto pairs) of five exchanges with nearly 20.000 USD - market capitalization under 2 mio. USD.
I think we´ll finish the discussion very fast.
researcher194

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:07:42 PM

About Startmeup s.r.o.

This mysterious company without homepage and contact data was founded on 17.02.2017  by the Russian nationals Alexey Dengin, Egor Mokin and Alexey Nasonov. Dengin and Nasonov have got master´s diplomas from UniMFA. On 03.04.2018 this company was absorbed by Bohdan Taranenko, Chief Adminstrative and Compliance Officer of Worldcore. Startmeup is located at same address as EUPSProvider s.r.o. and Global Consulting s.r.o., another mysterious company of Taranenko.

shitcoinoffering

Activity: 445
Merit: 71

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 03:14:22 PM

Look here on blacklist of scammers - https://shitcoinoffering.com/no-country-for-shit-advisers-part-2/
Also join us in Telegram - https://t.me/shitcoinoffering (https://t.me/shitcoinofferingchat)

Mr. ScamKiller - Shitcoin Offering Wink
Squeeze

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:41:12 PM

Don't mix it all once again in a single stinking garbage heap!!!

We're talking about the Worldcore performance and not about how badly or good educated the team.

If you want to to discuss this non-related (as you agreed yourself earlier!) to the Worldcore performance matters, just start the discussion from yourself.

That's what is our moral to demand from you! 

Totally agree!

Count me in!

Ah, you talk of "moral right". What´s that? Let´s talk about moral right of Worldcore for scamming its clients and Nasonov´s claim for having a master´s diploma in nowhere else existing subjects - that is proven fake!

You don´t have to "demand" and I´m not willing for public investigation of my person because not I but Nasonov and Worldcore are in the focus of this topic. I´m only a damned uncomfortable researcher who found out a lot of very problematic facts about Worldcore and its surroundings.

You tactic is obvious but will not have success.

SteelLiver

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:25:19 PM

What has to be said in honour to Worldcore is that in spite of the dramatic price drop the team don't try to pump up the market - another evidence that project is not a scam however hard Marina Uni & Co would try to make people think so. The only problem with Worldcore they develop and implement new features quite slow - they have to work harder to recover from the Questra's attack.
SteelLiver

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:25:46 PM

An independent proof that Worldcore has been attacked, what else is needed to be discussed???

https://s25.postimg.cc/a459qjrfz/image.jpg

SteelLiver

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:26:20 PM

Do you ask for more prooves? Not a problem at all! Proof #2 is below. Do you want even more?

https://s25.postimg.cc/7a24d4cf3/cryproninjas.jpg
Risiandsen

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:13:26 PM

Totally agree!

Count me in!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: