Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:06:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NY Talks  (Read 26002 times)
researcher194

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:03:57 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2018, 05:43:30 PM by mprep

@SteelLiver + Risiandsen

Don't you have to offer nothing else than - since months - well known questionable "proofs" concerning Questra/AGAM ... - always repeating your precursors` shit "investigation"? I think you are not able to investigate yourselves because you are only badly paid shills of Worldcore without any experience in real investigation. Your demands for investigation of my diplomas and other subjects are only suggestions of your "agent handler" from Worldcore - I guess Chief Compliance and Administrative Officer Bohdan Taranenko. Isn't it?  

Concerning CoinEx exchange on which Worldcore reflects to be listed, too - as already mentioned here

On coinmarketcap.com there are listed three exchanges with nearly same names: CoinEx - CoiEx Market - Coin Exchange with completely other lists of crypto pairs and trade volumes. Very strange! I also mentioned that CoinEx doesn't report token volumes, only USD volumes - only exchange that doesn't
it. For its own token CET there is reported a current 24h volume of 130 mio USD, but there is no chart available on coinmarketcap.

Concerning UniMFA again

On its website there is a page with programs information:  http://unimfa.com/programs/20#
At the end of this page you can find two links: "Code of ethics for students" and "Code of ethics for tutors". Click on them, and you'll find very instructive infos!  Shocked Grin Grin Grin

Additum to # 1174

UniMFA is the only "UNIVERSITY" which offers a "Certificate of Tutor in Business Administration (CTBA)". There is no information about its tutors who allegedly all own such a certificate. Really nice!

http://unimfa.com/about/16

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Squeeze

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:54:14 PM

@SteelLiver + Risiandsen

Don´t you have to offer nothing else than - since months - well known questionable "proofs" concerning Questra/AGAM ... - always repeating your precursors´ shit "investigation"? I think you are not able to investigate yourselves because you are only badly paid shills of Worldcore without any experience in real investigation. Your demands for investigation of my diplomas and other subjects are only suggestions of your "agent handler" from Worldcore - I guess Chief Compliance and Administrative Officer Bohdan Taranenko. Isn´t it? 

The guys do everything properly - if you wnat discussion it shouldn't be one-sided.
If you blame people, be ready to face and answer the questions too. 
Imo, the screenshot proving Worldcore was attacked shall be posted untill you the answers are given.
"Questionable proofs" is not an answer at, and not an attempt to to discuss it like sane mature people.
If you call other people "only badly shills" be ready to prove you're not a badly paid shill too.
Everything you've posted clearly points that you try to avoid real open discussion at any cost.
Squeeze

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:58:59 PM

Concerning UniMFA again

On its website there is a page with programs information:  http://unimfa.com/programs/20#
At the end of this page you can find two links: "Code of ethics for students" and "Code of ethics for tutors". Click on them, and you´ll find very instructive infos!  Shocked Grin Grin Grin

And so what?
We're discussing not high school and universities of the EU but how the black PR-attack has impacted Worldcore performance.
Early you agreed yourself Nasonov's diploma has no any conection with Wordlcore operational activities.
That's why I insist you should stop spamming here. 
Risiandsen

Activity: 76

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:18:40 PM

from worldcore :

Our development team has also started integration of Ripple into both Worldcore payment platform and Worldcore.trade cryptocurrency exchange. The next step will be integration of Monero and NEO into both platforms and Worldcore iOS and Android mobile applications. The token listing options will be also added to Worldcore.trade features before the end of June.

Very interesting, I somehow missed these news.

In addition I can say Worldcore is going to be listed at Bitallex and Coinex soon. Not the top markets but now every support is important!
Risiandsen

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:25:27 PM

@SteelLiver + Risiandsen

Don´t you have to offer nothing else than - since months - well known questionable "proofs" concerning Questra/AGAM ... - always repeating your precursors´ shit "investigation"? I think you are not able to investigate yourselves because you are only badly paid shills of Worldcore without any experience in real investigation. Your demands for investigation of my diplomas and other subjects are only suggestions of your "agent handler" from Worldcore - I guess Chief Compliance and Administrative Officer Bohdan Taranenko. Isn´t it? 

Nope.

There' two paid shills here - Marina Uni and you.

And whilst spreading gossips about other people you're too scared to show us your own fake and shitty diploma, aren't you?

Your posts are stinking badly with the Alex Prochukhan's money. 

Veleor
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1653

Rêlêå§ê ¥ðµr MïñÐ

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 05:27:12 PM

In addition I can say Worldcore is going to be listed at Bitallex and Coinex soon. Not the top markets but now every support is important!

It is clearly now that WRC wouldn't be listed on Bitallex.
https://www.bitallex.com/announcement/63

SteelLiver

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:57:08 PM

At the moment EUPSProvider S.r.o (the Worldcore team) has filed a lawsuit against one of the Russian medias  stating Worldcore is a scam in their article.
This new is very important because it means Worldcore has finally decided to defend their good name not in the Internet, but using the instrumnet of punishment by the law.
And if Worldcore were a scam, would they have decided take it to the court? Obviously, not.

It's a hugely important and serious precedent to turn the dirty tide back!
We'll be watching the Worldcore news more carefully here: http://worldcore-review.com
I'm sure they'll publish the court's desicion asap.
The final court's session set to the end of the September.
Big news are coming soon.
You're warned our little paid helpers of Questra!  

researcher194

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:59:32 PM

Concerning UniMFA again

On its website there is a page with programs information:  http://unimfa.com/programs/20#
At the end of this page you can find two links: "Code of ethics for students" and "Code of ethics for tutors". Click on them, and you´ll find very instructive infos!  Shocked Grin Grin Grin

And so what?
We're discussing not high school and universities of the EU but how the black PR-attack has impacted Worldcore performance.
Early you agreed yourself Nasonov's diploma has no any conection with Wordlcore operational activities.
That's why I insist you should stop spamming here. 

That´s not you who can determine what should be discussed here! My posts don´t focus on EU universities but only on a so-called Czech university.

Right, I didn´t and I don´t see any connection between Nasonov´s fake diploma and Worldcore problems. But I see a strong connection between CEO Nasonov, his alleged studies at UniMFA and his "Master" in anywhere not existing subjects and the alleged "founder" ("foundation" was only a renaming from Bitcoin Market s.r.o. to UniMFA s.r.o. in late 2015!) and owner of this "university", Marianna Luzanova, Legal Advisor and Compliance Officer of Worldcore, whose dubious (criminal?) activities are already amply proved.
researcher194

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:19:07 PM

At the moment EUPSProvider S.r.o (the Worldcore team) has filed a lawsuit against one of the Russian medias  stating Worldcore is a scam in their article.
This new is very important because it means Worldcore has finally decided to defend their good name not in the Internet, but using the instrumnet of punishment by the law.
And if Worldcore were a scam, would they have decided take it to the court? Obviously, not.

We'll be watching the Worldcore news more carefully here: http://worldcore-review.com

Ah, SteelLiver, from where do you have this not official insider information? I believe you must be an insider and not a badly paid shill - one of Worldcore scammers. And I am nearly convinced that this information is a fake for saving what still could be saved.
researcher194

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:19:12 PM

Brutal unmasking statement about Worldcore

In my opinion Worldcore is a "wannabe company" wishing to be a global player in online money transfer business - in ICO statements "No1 Czech money transfer institution with Czech National Bank licence", at ICO start already proven fake - reflecting on a "Swiss bank licence" and on an "IPO" (= listing on a stock exchange) -, and its own poor crypto exchange is a wannabe project, too. For me it´s absolutely clear that all WRC trading on further crypto exchanges won´t produce more trading volumes and higher prices as now. Worldcore really is an absolutely minuscle Czech financial institution without future but with magniloquent statements. But "big news are coming soon". Let´s wait for!  Grin Grin Grin

researcher194

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:09:54 PM

Unmasking Marianna Luzanova

No company of this woman and her husband Dmitrij Luzanov was founded before 2012. The first one has been Amedi Group s.r.o., and all further ones - except Study Consulting s.r.o. - were renamings of former companies.

Here is the proof (both screenshots are abstracted from Czech company information services data):

researcher194

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:22:03 AM

About our little Worldcore helpers

This morning I tested a new investigation instrument, an EPI (Electronic Personality Identifier), an Israeli development to find out what´s your real background. I inserted certain user names and clicked on "RESEARCH".

Here is the result:
EUsteelmillsqerisiandakutotechnalzeylolliverkalsenFin  - very cryptic!

I oncemore asked my identifier what this means. Its answer: „multiple personality - real identity“. A friend of me, a psychiater, offered me special information about this subject:
„Multiple or split personalities suffer in dissociative personality disorder (medical term). The diseased person often unconsciously switches into different fictional identities with own behaviors in movement, voice, talking and talking subjects of which other people who are not familiar with the background can be fooled in most cases. This disease is not curable.“ And he added one never should disagree with such personalities because they can get very aggressive in this case – even up to killing.

The matter of "not disagreeing such personalities" I will think over.
SteelLiver

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:28:08 PM

At the moment EUPSProvider S.r.o (the Worldcore team) has filed a lawsuit against one of the Russian medias  stating Worldcore is a scam in their article.

Ah, SteelLiver, from where do you have this not official insider information? I believe you must be an insider and not a badly paid shill - one of Worldcore scammers. And I am nearly convinced that this information is a fake for saving what still could be saved.

If you're a real researcher and paid Questra shill you're able to locate and read it on the one very official and serious site - it can't be more official and serious.
Prove yourself as a researcher194 and not a paid poster.
If you're unable to I'll give you the link.
A small hint - don't look for it at any Worldcore-releated web sites. 
researcher194

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:04:50 AM

@SteelLiver - # 1187

Personal Worldcore team members´ (i.e. Nasosnov and Luzanova) dubious aspects and Worldcore´s business performance respectively WRC performance are very different discussion subjects absolutely independent from each other. I didn´t and I don´t mix them.
researcher194

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:40:06 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2018, 05:58:23 PM by mprep

@SteelLiver - # 1186

Sorry, if the source of mentioned info is Russian there is no chance for me to search for it because I don´t understand Russian and naturally don´t have a Russian keyboard.

Unmasking Marianna Luzanova - Part 2

Sorry, I want to be correct: "Ing. Marianna Luzanova Ph.D."

According to her LinkedIn profile she has studied at University of Economics, Prague:

2002 - 2008 Business, Law and Audit - awarded an Ing.(=engineer) title. In Gemany an engineer has studied at a technical education institution, and in former times all Technical Universities have awarded the title Dipl.Ing. (= degreed engineer). Some of them still do so, specially in Bavaria and Baden-Württemberg, because this special German title globally is highly estimated.

2008 - 2013 Business Administration and Audit - awarded a Ph.D. title (Doctor of Philosopy).

This looks great, but it´s generally known that social media profiles belong to the most common fakes, including LinkedIn (a LinkedIn member doesn´t need any proof for his declarations). A younger Czech friend of me from Brno, now living in Cologne, who studied at University of Economics, too, and still has a University account which authorizes for internal information looked inside the alumni (= former students with a degree) list for the year 2013, but he couldn´t find Marianna Luzanova. This means Luzanova´s vita is - at least - questionable.  

And now let´s go on!

On November 11, 2013 Marianna Luzanova and Pavlo Sidelov founded "Bitcoin Europe Association o.s." under the address Jinonická 1185/50, Košíře, 150 00 Prague.

"The main objectives of the association are: a) The main objective of Bitcoin Europe Association, zs is the interest in developing and supporting alternative methods of mutual settlement between legal entities and individuals, which exist for the time being as a global and financial concept but can become an alternative in the near futureexisting payment and settlement instruments. b) To examine the developments and the prerequisites for future development in the given sphere. c) Analyze and propose the legal, administrative and procedural classification of the given payment and settlement instruments into the state and government system. d) Organize activities and collaborate on activities related to the recognition of alternative payment and settlement instruments. e) To support the raising of the knowledge base of the population of the Czech Republic and Europe on the given direction of technical, technological and financial development. f) Use new knowledge in fields related to the activities of the Society for the benefit of human needs. g) Cooperate with state, non-profit and international organizations to strengthen the status of associations on the Czech and world stage and for faster integration of alternative payment and settlement instruments into the everyday life of citizens and their benefits."
(These informations already deleted in internet!)

Let´s have a look onto the homepage of this Association:  http://bitcoinea.org/

There is not any real information about it. Ah, an "important" ICO conference at Prague! Have a special look onto "Event Schedule": Latin phrases, very liked by "veni - vedi - vici" (I came - I saw - I won) Luzanova, and very interesting event subjects.  Grin Grin But there have never been press releases about this conference! Huh

Oh, Marianna, I´m nearly sure you finally will come - to prison. You will see - a barred window - and you will win - a small cot in your prison cell.
 Angry Angry Angry

Very remarkable: Currently there is no information about Worldcore team and advisors available on Worldcore sites, only at LinkedIn. But there even I as a proved GERMAN (see screenshot!) LinkedIn member can´t find detail information about them - they mostly are hidden. One special LinkedIn information about one hidden member I find very interesting: "Managing Partner - Linkor - Russian Federation - Current advisor to CEO at Worldcore".

And now let´s come back to Luzanova´s LinkedIn profile:

Luzanova´s knowledges pointed out in her profile are absolutely not comparable with those subjects she allegedly has studied. No "Business Administration", no "Law", no "Audit"! She is a very self-convinced person who likes to show how "important" she is. But in my opinion she only is a big faker.

Additum to # 1192

Who may be the hidden LinkedIn member "Managing Partner - Linkor - Russian Federation - Current advisor to CEO at Worldcore"? There is a lot of companies with the name "LINKOR" in Russia. And what role may he play in connection to Nasonov? I suspect he is Nasonov´s "agent handler" (instructor) - perhaps one of Krymov´s officers who are still active.

Last twitches of WRC

Current data: Price 0,085 USD (minus 22 %) - 24h volume 14.000 USD - Market Capitalization 1,5 mio. USD

But there are further crypto exchanges for WRC trading and further tokens for Worldcore.trade in the pipeline! I´m nearly convinced that these brilliant actions of Worldcore people will conduct to a new upswing. And yes, there is also a pending lawsuit against a Russian Worldcore attacker. Very hopefull!  Grin Grin Grin

SteelLiver

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:03:34 PM

@SteelLiver - # 1186

Sorry, if the source of mentioned info is Russian there is no chance for me to search for it because I don´t understand Russian and naturally don´t have a Russian keyboard.

Ha-ha, that's really what was expected!
Now you "don't understand Russian" though two weeks ago you were able to  Grin Grin Grin

You're paid poster and not a reasearcher at all.

Keep on posting about Luzanova etc. until it's allowed. You've got a month and a half

Squeeze

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:36:33 PM

An important announcement for everyone!

The topic starter, Marina Uni, has been currently banned by the forum administration because of the her of posted on purpose professionally created black-PR posts regarding Worldcore (1000+ posts from the October 2017) constatnly repeating itself and her reluctance to have real and open discussion without posting fakes and abusing the other forum members.

And what makes me laughing she was banned once agai for violation the clause 25 of the Forum regulatyions: "Trying to avoid being banned"!  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Be sane, be serious, be friendly - don't be like Marina Uni!

Risiandsen

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:12:24 PM

The topic starter, Marina Uni, has been currently banned by the forum administration because of the her of posted on purpose professionally created black-PR posts regarding Worldcore (1000+ posts from the October 2017) constatnly repeating itself and her reluctance to have real and open discussion without posting fakes and abusing the other forum members.

And what makes me laughing she was banned once agai for violation the clause 25 of the Forum regulatyions: "Trying to avoid being banned"!  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Ha-ha, Sqeeze,

I only hope the rest of the Marina's team have read the news carefully.
Have you, dear Veleor, researcher194, Noads and the rest?

It would be a big mistake not to take the friendly warnings seriously.   
SteelLiver

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:16:42 PM

And what makes me laughing she was banned once agai for violation the clause 25 of the Forum regulatyions: "Trying to avoid being banned"!  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Ha-ha, Sqeeze,

I only hope the rest of the Marina's team have read the news carefully.
Have you, dear Veleor, researcher194, Noads and the rest?

It would be a big mistake not to take the friendly warnings seriously.  

A good point Risiandsen,

But I'm not about researcher194, it looks like now he's obsessed with Marianna Luzanova, but I can't blame him, she's a spectacular woman and I won't be much surprised if he dreams away and fantasies about her...  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  

Squeeze

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:23:03 PM

I suggest we'd better discuss here not Marianna Luzanova however gorgeous she is but two big news:

1. The topicstarter Marina Uni has been banned by the forum administration

2. EUPSProvider s.r.o. opened a lawsuit against a media portal Rusbase which called Worldcore a scam in their article.
The article had been removed even before the court sessions began.

Really refreshing and poignant news!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: