Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:43:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NY Talks  (Read 26002 times)
researcher194

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:28:50 AM

A reference concerning my German origin and my scientific activity:

Since 2008 I am a member and activist of "Naturschutzbund Deutschland (NABU)" (English: Nature Protection Association Germany) where I act as a scientific advisor and a contributor for its quarterly member paper. Yesterday morning ZDF TV (Zweites Deutsches Fernsehen) broadcasted a video which I have concepted with my friend Prof. Peter Berthold, an ornithologist of my age. Here the link to it:
https://www.zdf.de/gesellschaft/sonntags/rettet-die-voegel-102.html

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
compelito

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:32:08 PM

@compelito - # 1258

OMG, you never are a student from Uganda with excellent knowlegde of English because your English is really cruel. You even didn´t realize my ironical message for you.  Grin Grin Grin

8i ha ve never presented myself as an english --language expert ..it s easier for me 2 write english rather than russian ../whether I m astudent from uganda , ,or not  - -you acknowledged it yourself  that I am from uganda when I answered your tricky question )) the answer for which could know only the one who lived in uganda)) as for your irony ,,it was inapproporiate!!! 
akarmin

Activity: 134

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:22:02 PM

@akarmin - # 1259

I think Marina Uni´s message in German, badly translated from Russian, was a personal encoded message for me - and I´ve understood.

‘personal encoded messages’ are UNacceptable when they offend other people! Usually moderators at forums ban people immediately for such ‘encryption’, and don't tell me you don't know this!! Do not justify the person who gets across the red border and violates commonly accepted rules just because he is your like-minded person!!! It doesn't suit you!!!!
SteelLiver

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:00:00 PM

Real background of crypto market losses

- hundreds of non-performing crypto-based companies
- hundreds of fake icos with high-faluting marketing promoting promises (for example Worldcore)
- a lot of crypto scams
- a lot of payment problems in shops with certain cryptos (I suspect most of widely unknown ones - like Worldcore)

>> heavy loss of confidence in cryptos

Hundreds if not a couple of thousands...

The problem is the market is regulated barely - no proper legislation, no any formalized professional standards, no professional associations. This makes a wide range for any sort of swindlers to opearte pesudo crypto currencies and also makes some weaker market players easy preys to black-PR campaigns and various speculations (i.e the  Worldcore case).   
SteelLiver

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:07:03 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2018, 04:38:25 PM by SteelLiver

@compelito - # 1258

OMG, you never are a student from Uganda with excellent knowlegde of English because your English is really cruel. You even didn´t realize my ironical message for you.  Grin Grin Grin

@akarmin - # 1259

I think Marina Uni´s message in German, badly translated from Russian, was a personal encoded message for me - and I´ve understood.

And now a very personal message to all "little Worldcore helpers" of past and presence:

I´m absolutely not a corrupt Worldcore attacker and absolutely sure that nobody of you and Worldcore staff has ever registered the efficency of a scientific reseacher in the subjects I´ve studied and worked at university: Once a researcher always one! And I think I´ve proven my efficency also in a lot of subjects I never studied and worked in. And I´m also sure your "bosses" know this well!

@researcher194 what's wrong with Uganda?
Do you suspect their English knowledge lever now is somewhere around zero mark and digging down below?

In general I think you've unveiled the origins of all of your constructions with this strict and clear message which hasn't gone nowhere unnoticed:

@compelito - # 1253

I am an old man with bad eyesight and light dementia, and I am not able to read texts written in very small letters well and as a lightly dement man I can better remember texts written in larger bold letters, and yes I simply like to use colors. Please, grant me these pecularities!
Grin

Dementia is the origin of all your posts, but being a brave old man you try to struggle, stuggle, struggle and lose, lose, lose everyday (at least at this forum...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
We will be missing you the old chap!  
Squeeze

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:53:08 PM

Real background of crypto market losses

- hundreds of non-performing crypto-based companies
- hundreds of fake icos with high-faluting marketing promoting promises (for example Worldcore)
- a lot of crypto scams
- a lot of payment problems in shops with certain cryptos (I suspect most of widely unknown ones - like Worldcore)

>> heavy loss of confidence in cryptos

Hundreds if not a couple of thousands...

The problem is the market is regulated barely - no proper legislation, no any formalized professional standards, no professional associations. This makes a wide range for any sort of swindlers to opearte pesudo crypto currencies and also makes some weaker market players easy preys to black-PR campaigns and various speculations (i.e the  Worldcore case).   

I agree completely with your comment regarding the industry legislation and professional association membership. It lacks it a lot. If you're a member of an association and conduct in accordance with a professional code you're defended against any fake news, rumours and attacks with your association protection - i.e. official statement confirming you're a trustworthy company and not a scam. Of course this overweights easily any private (or paid) opinions on any forums. On the other hand, it's up the your association colleagues to decide if you're a scam or not, and if a scam to expel you from the association. But once again, it'll be an official prodecure performed by market professionals and can not be based on any forums discussion. Sadly, the market palyers are not ready to cooperate this way yet, which makes them very vulnerable to any sort of attacks and regulatory risks as well. 
Squeeze

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:20:45 PM

@akarmin - # 1259

‘personal encoded messages’ are UNacceptable when they offend other people! Usually moderators at forums ban people immediately for such ‘encryption’, and don't tell me you don't know this!! Do not justify the person who gets across the red border and violates commonly accepted rules just because he is your like-minded person!!! It doesn't suit you!!!!

@akarmin,

Sadly this is the way Marina Uni and her flock conduct here - always attack, always assault, always ignoring uncomfortable questions and trying to draw attention to their own post (also by repeating it again and again). Of course it's not only about the forums rules, it's even more about your education and socialization degree. Even having opposite opinions we shall respect each other and stay sane and polite to keep the real and adequate discussion otherwise this forums doesn't have any sense at all.
At least the local moderators didn't allow Marina Uni to spread a number of threads abusing Worldcore and let her splash the poison only here  Grin.

Squeeze

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:28:02 PM

Current Worldcore data: price 0,0048 USD - market capitalization 856.000 USD - extremely poor volumes - big steps tending to zero

The whole market's been falling for months and months, the WRC is too weak to swim against the tide.
I expect some boost in October - the market in general (traditionally) and because of the Wordcore new features will have been launched as well

https://s25.postimg.cc/cuibm1un3/loosers.jpg
SteelLiver

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:32:27 PM

Current Worldcore data: price 0,0048 USD - market capitalization 856.000 USD - extremely poor volumes - big steps tending to zero

The whole market's been falling for months and months, the WRC is too weak to swim against the tide.
I expect some boost in October - the market in general (traditionally) and because of the Wordcore new features will have been launched as well

At least what we've learnt by now is that they don't stop the development (the scammers wouldn't bother with any development at all!)
The Worldcore team has promised us some nice feautures news on th 1st of September. So far the team has pushed the new iOS app version (dash-wallets intergated, 10+ bugs removed, usability improments). The big lawsuit news are also expected by the end of September - we all are staying tuned.
compelito

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:13:30 PM

@researcher194 what's wrong with Uganda?
Do you suspect their English knowledge lever now is somewhere around zero mark and digging down below?

everything is ok ..the problem lies elsewhere ..ourr dear 77 --year --old german researcher first asked me a tricky question  about uganda theanswer for which could know only a local .//he recognized me as an ugandan then ..but now having probably received directions fr om the management he doubts this and says my egnlish is too bad((
researcher194

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:19:42 PM

@compelito - # 1250

"everything is ok ..the problem lies elsewhere ..ourr dear 77 --year --old german researcher first asked me a tricky question  about uganda theanswer for which could know only a local .//he recognized me as an ugandan then ..but now having probably received directions fr om the management he doubts this and says my egnlish is too bad(("

As I remember you told us you are a Ugandan student in Russia for becoming a translator from English to Russian and vice versa. Isn´t it? And for this aim you must be able to speak, read and write proper English. But your English seems artificially made flippant - slang -, not that one of a real student with native English background.

I admit I´ve set a double trap for you:

1. I asked you a question concerning a special railway situation in Uganda. However the answer is not only possible for a local person but simply available by Google search.
2. And so I lulled you into a sense of security because my real aim was to collect more examples for your competence in English language - and you kindly delivered me such ones, even today.

Sorry, I know I´m a cruel person - absolutely not dement! You might think I´m a faker. So what! I feel me in best company with Worldcore fakers - i.e. like you.  Grin 
researcher194

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:56:09 PM

@SteelLiver

"The Worldcore team has promised us some nice feautures news on th 1st of September. So far the team has pushed the new iOS app version (dash-wallets intergated, 10+ bugs removed, usability improments). The big lawsuit news are also expected by the end of September - we all are staying tuned."

Yeah, SteelLiver, and specially I will stay tuned! Grin
Do you really believe that the mentioned "staggering innovations" would change anything in Worldcore situation? And yes, there is also pending a "big lawsuit" in Russia. Wow, let´s wait for its result - "existential" for Worldcore! But what would even a positive result change?  Grin

Current WRC trade data:
Average price: 0,0036 USD - OKex WRC/BTC price: 0,0015 USD !!! - market capitalization: 642.000 USD

Do you really believe we´ll still experience lawsuit result?
akarmin

Activity: 134

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:27:09 PM

At least the local moderators didn't allow Marina Uni to spread a number of threads abusing Worldcore and let her splash the poison only here  Grin.

the fact that they can' t spray poison unlimitedly makes me happy!) This is the only point here. it's horrible to imagine what would going on at the forum if the rules permitted to start an unlimited number of threads on the same matter, But I'm sorry that these rascals from QUestra don't follow elementary rules… 
researcher194

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:41:19 AM

@SteelLiver - # 1233

"Hundreds if not a couple of thousands...

The problem is the market is regulated barely - no proper legislation, no any formalized professional standards, no professional associations. This makes a wide range for any sort of swindlers to opearte pesudo crypto currencies and also makes some weaker market players easy preys to black-PR campaigns and various speculations (i.e the  Worldcore case)."

Your first statement is wrong: Currently there are 1833 coins traded - but there are nearly 13000 "markets" (= coin pairs) traded - a real explosion. This way the market gets more and more confusing.

But I completely agree your second statement.   
researcher194

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:21:00 PM

>> @Noads - # 1245

"It is important.

There was a report of Worldcore for 2017.

https://or.justice.cz/ias/ui/vypis-sl-firma?subjektId=721594 (the two top files).

Attention - all amounts in thousands of CZK and are converted to EUR or USD at the current exchange rate."

I´ve calculated: At the time of Worldcore finance report (31.12.2017) current exchange rate was 25,80 CZK for 1 EUR.

Activa: 368.000 EUR - Passiva: 337.000 EUR
I´d like very much to know if the in ICO collected sum already was included in this report.

Let´s remember: "Czech No 1 online money transfer provider" (ICO suggestion) - not only at that time pure fake. All much bigger Czech or international financial institutions with a branch in Czech Republic offered online money transfers, too, but their businesses in this sector have much higher volumes as Worldcore. And let´s also remember Worldcore data presentation of 02.10.17 for Ernst&Young to that one they didn´t deliver any additional documentation as proof. E&Y didn´t award Worldcore an audit document because there were too many dubious aspects, inter alia a still pending Czech National Bank licence. In short: They didn´t trust their client.

Remark: Before ICO and even also at the time of its start Worldcore had managed its business without this licence, but on their ICO site - surely developped months before - they had delared: "licenced and regulated by Czech National Bank". Sorry, but I´m nearly convinced they could get the licence only with fake data! And yeah, I know that CNB is rather tolerable with its licences - even for very dubious small companies from Cyprus, Malta, Gibraltar, Isle of Man, Guernsey or Jersey, with a lot of pure letter box companies - well-known semi-offshore territories. I feel quite competent to verify this statement. I know well its sites of licenced financial companies. British, Dutch, Swiss, French, Belgian, Luxemburgian and Baltic countries authorities
are much more tolerable with financial companies licences than Deutsche Bundesbank, although even the last mentioned one has done some faults. The central problem: Many faking companies - too few personel for deep investigation and too much trust in correctness companies´ delivered data. In many cases they are not able to overview the connections of a lot of financial companies - manyfoldly connected with other companies in different territories, very often with pure letter box companies in offshore places. There is not any chance to find out real truth about ominous companies. "Panama Papers" have detected a lot of such connections, and these mostly disapeared but - nearly immediately - have been replaced by other ones.     

Worldcore  - a wannabe "important" European or even global "financial institution" with some "inventions" which obviously don´t seem as necessary for its customers.
Squeeze

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:00:20 PM

Real Worldcore news: the cryptocurrency scam of Pavel Krymov collaps

https://scamworldcore.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/eng_wchd5.png

At the moment, some publications quite often post Worldcore news. However, all publications are divided into two types. Some are part of information attacks of Pavel Krymov’s criminal group, this news makes no sense only a false positive about Worldcore fraud. Other media publish current situation and the truth about the financial pyramid Worldcore. The main points of real news about the project: WRC token not worth a whistle and the organizer of the pyramid Krymov has been already arrested!

https://scamworldcore.com/en/worldcore-news/

For the God's sake!

When are you going to stop spamming here???

We've all learnt by now, there's not a single evidence proving any relations bewtween Worldcore and Pavel Krymov except for the advertisment banner purchased once at the MMGP forum.

Don't make the people here laugh at you - such foolish posts can't be taken seriously and considered otherwise than spam. 
U1tra

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:43:38 PM

Real Worldcore news: the cryptocurrency scam of Pavel Krymov collaps

At the moment, some publications quite often post Worldcore news. However, all publications are divided into two types. Some are part of information attacks of Pavel Krymov’s criminal group, this news makes no sense only a false positive about Worldcore fraud. Other media publish current situation and the truth about the financial pyramid Worldcore. The main points of real news about the project: WRC token not worth a whistle and the organizer of the pyramid Krymov has been already arrested!

https://scamworldcore.com/en/worldcore-news/

For the God's sake!

When are you going to stop spamming here???

We've all learnt by now, there's not a single evidence proving any relations bewtween Worldcore and Pavel Krymov except for the advertisment banner purchased once at the MMGP forum.

Don't make the people here laugh at you - such foolish posts can't be taken seriously and considered otherwise than spam. 

Telling you the truth we're all a bit sick and tired with this almost a year-long story built around and about an advertisment banner purchased by Worldcore at the Pavel Krymov's forum - the black PR-campaign against Worldcore was interesting for the last couple of months but all the attackers arguments are more like stinking corpses or horde of falling apart walking zobies - nothing new, nothing serious, nothing to catch attention with.   
researcher194

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:25:49 AM

@SteelLiver

"The Worldcore team has promised us some nice feautures news on th 1st of September. So far the team has pushed the new iOS app version (dash-wallets intergated, 10+ bugs removed, usability improments). The big lawsuit news are also expected by the end of September - we all are staying tuned."

Do you really believe that the mentioned "staggering innovations" would change anything in Worldcore situation? And yes, there is also pending a "big lawsuit" in Russia. Wow, let´s wait for its result - "existential" for Worldcore! But what would even a positive result change?  Grin

Current WRC trade data:
Average price: 0,0036 USD - OKex WRC/BTC price: 0,0015 USD !!! - market capitalization: 642.000 USD

I'm stying tuned too - and I'll be watching over if you're not tuned good enough!  Wink

Keep in mind, there's been already two lawsuits filed by Worldcore - I'll be happy to hear your comments my friend when the court's desicions will have come into their force.   

Regarding the token price etc. - the market capitalization has fallen as low as at $189 billion mark.
Zilliqa alone lost 35% of its price in a day!
XRP (the third major token) also lost 35% in a week and now it's $0,265 - once again, it's XRP!

https://ttrcoin.com/attachments/screenshot_49-png.5765/

OMG, I register well the general fall out of the crypto market. It´s not anything else as in all historical bursting asset bubbles since the Dutch tulip bulb investing mania at the end of 17th century, the first documented asset bubble. At that time one certain seldom tulip bulb had been valued - completely irrational - for the price of an Amsterdam rich businessman´s house located at a "Graacht" (= a channel through the city of Amsterdam, one of the  most liked residential locations).
SteelLiver

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:45:08 PM

@SteelLiver

Current WRC trade data:

The WRC price graph clearly indicates there's been no any pumping at all which is a usual scammers instrument
Also WRC is very far from being the biggest looser for the week.
Just have a look here, any comments?

https://s25.postimg.cc/5yq9xq5en/loosers_15.08.jpg
researcher194

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:09:19 PM

Here two documents out of an analysis from ICORATING of March on which Worldcore helpers repeatedly relied as a "proof" that the opponents of Worldcore are wrong with their arguments. But remember that most arguments against Worldcore and its fakes are much newer - mostly reported by myself. And these are absolutely evident.

"Moreover, the team gave fairly detailed answers to all our questions." Aha, which subjects did ICORATING ask, and what were the answers? Worldcore people had delivered a number of examples for having faked certain "facts" since its "foundation" in 2015.

And here a document you surely won´t like to see:

Clear aspects of a very questionable team. Did ICORATING ask them concerning these aspects and what answers did they get?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: