Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:18:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NY Talks  (Read 26003 times)
researcher194

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:42:30 PM

@mikal_akut

"The posts that repeat others in its sense, should be deleted. The main sin of Marina Uni's team including you is that you, guys, are always upping the old posts hundreds and hundreds of times performing them like 'sensational revelation'. Due to this, the opponents have to do the same, though. Whatever page of the thread you open, it makes the imperssion of rather the same place of discussion."

I consider to your opinion: All posts that repeat others in (not "its"!) their sense should be deleted. But the admins should have to do a lot of work deleting all Questra/AGAM people and Marina Uni accusations and Marina Uni´s Worldcore accusations under the aspect "Pavel Krymov". But I´m sure there rarely occured such repeats by myself. My memory still is very good although I had - ironically - once declared to be "dement". You may try to proof the opposite! Your precursor teams of Worldcore shills have always been very much better than your current - under all aspects.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
akarmin

Activity: 134

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:28:31 PM

@compelito + @akarmin

You both seem to be twins because you were "born" same day: 22.05.18 - compelito 11:59:28 AM / akarmin 02:23:09   Grin Grin Grin
- and both with same poor English vocabulary, grammar and text layout.
Sad

that’s a pleasure for me to learn this piece of news. But I believee that thousands of people are signing up daily on the forum, so you know it s not surprising at all to anybody)) yeah, I dont know the exact dates, BUT the fact that Marina and Veleor signed up RIGHT BEFORE the Worldcore ico campaign gets people thinking!! look, who’s talking!!!   
mikal_akut

Activity: 172

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:42:28 PM

@mikal_akut

"The posts that repeat others in its sense, should be deleted. The main sin of Marina Uni's team including you is that you, guys, are always upping the old posts hundreds and hundreds of times performing them like 'sensational revelation'. Due to this, the opponents have to do the same, though. Whatever page of the thread you open, it makes the imperssion of rather the same place of discussion."

I consider to your opinion: All posts that repeat others in (not "its"!) their sense should be deleted. But the admins should have to do a lot of work deleting all Questra/AGAM people and Marina Uni accusations and Marina Uni´s Worldcore accusations under the aspect "Pavel Krymov". But I´m sure there rarely occured such repeats by myself. My memory still is very good although I had - ironically - once declared to be "dement". You may try to proof the opposite! Your precursor teams of Worldcore shills have always been very much better than your current - under all aspects.

I miswrote, yeah, as made haste for dating with my girlfriend.  Wink

Just let me also correct your mistake: there rarely occurred such repeats by me (not by myself, as it means ‘alone’, ‘unaided’. A real researcher would know this, for sure).

Don’t make people laugh with the word ‘shills’. Several people have already mentioned in the thread that you and your colleagues (read it like paidposters, please) use this word amicably uncovering the legends of your accounts. This is so quite a specific part of vocabulary that just very few people can know this. But all the persons from Marina Uni’s team use this word everywhere allegedly stating they are different people. LOL.

So, once again: don’t make people laugh! Your translator is doing the work not bad, though he has to take the time to change the style speech a little bit better. Grin
compelito

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:52:00 PM

@compelito + @akarmin

You both seem to be twins because you were "born" same day: 22.05.18 - compelito 11:59:28 AM / akarmin 02:23:09   Grin Grin Grin
- and both with same poor English vocabulary, grammar and text layout.
Sad

that’s a pleasure for me to learn this piece of news. But I believee that thousands of people are signing up daily on the forum, so you know it s not surprising at all to anybody)) yeah, I dont know the exact dates, BUT the fact that Marina and Veleor signed up RIGHT BEFORE the Worldcore ico campaign gets people thinking!! look, who’s talking!!!   

pleasure is al l mine, as well))) looooool btw u r absolutely right about marina and veleor ,, i took the time to check it up --marina signed up on september 20,,2017 and veleor didd it on september 29 ,,2017 ./then they started to pour the mud against worldcore together !!after this they created several other accounts formaking an impression of extras)) to be exact : accounts of researcher194 and noands, lol 
mikal_akut

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:06:04 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2018, 01:14:54 AM by mikal_akut

@researcher194

And by the by, dear "lecturer"! I know, you like different kinds of investigations and revelations. So, I’d like to share with you the second part of the film about the real gang that stands behind Questra and AGAM financial pyramids. I mean your employers, Pestyuk and Prochukhan. They are creating new and new pyramids using the same fraudulent Ponzi schemes that are pretty well rehearsed by them. Aren’t you ashamed of yourself to work for them?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ppjsh6FqPA
researcher194

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:09:42 PM

Remark the erratic moves since 17.08.! In an electrocardiogramm they would be signs for a forthcoming heart infarct.
mikal_akut

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:13:03 AM

Hello to everyone, guys!

I'm a new person here, visited this thread a few times just by accident as it often hangs at the top of the list.

I have some amount of money which I would like to invest and now I am looking for the nice and promising project.
But as far as I understand Worldcore is a scam(?) as there are so much talks about it. And the chart just proves it.
I am pretty much impressed that there are even professional researchers who keep an eye on the project.

I wonder why are the devs still not imprisoned? Did anybody file an application to the police office?

Nice to see you here, Blue Whales!

Beware of the so called 'researchers' who represent themselves as ''German' 'lecturers'. These doubtful persons take all their time to conduct 'surveys' misleading potential investors and scaring them off the project.
In fact, it's just a black PR campaign mapped out by the rivals. It has continued for a year. You should read the thread from the very beginning to be able to understand everything.
The developers are not imprisoned as they are not guilty. That is logical. Moreover, the investigators were from Ukraine – one of the most corrupt countries from the post-Soviet space.

One more note: the translation is wrong. Marina Uni is lying:

‘Also, pre-trial investigation found that the creation and operation of the company "Worldcore" is related Krymov Pavel Gennadievich, 28.12.1975 year of birth, a citizen of Ukraine.’
Also, pre-trial investigation found that the creation and operation of the company "Worldcore" is PROBABLY related Krymov Pavel Gennadievich, 28.12.1975 year of birth, a citizen of Ukraine.

They say that Pavel Krymov (notorious of scamming) is allegedly related to Worldcore. That's not true.
Now, deal with it. Do not let them incite you.
akarmin

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:06:57 AM
Last edit: August 23, 2018, 09:58:52 AM by akarmin

Here's the answer from Ukrainian Police.

I can say that a pre-trial nivestigation is just an investigation directed to truth-seeking! All the statements and papers provided by marina uni mean nothing until the court's judgment appears. the investigation continues - is the main line in marina uni’s message!  don't jump to conclustions!!
compelito

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:49:21 AM

Remark the erratic moves since 17.08.! In an electrocardiogramm they would be signs for a forthcoming heart infarct.

/.u have beeen always criticizing me that I am an ugandan student knows english poorly ,.,but look at yourself --there are so many mistakes that are seen with not an armed eye)) a real researcher would not make suchstupid school mistakes// have not u still changed a translator ??, or does he have a sum mer vacation? ))) your employer prochukhan will be angry . .
researcher194

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:01:37 PM

My memory still is very good although I had - ironically - once declared to be "dement".

/dear lecturer could please explain to all of us how can it be that in two neighbor posts ur language varies so dramatical ly ?,/the difference between grammatically correct andpoorly written posts is obvious to everyone ,,even to me)  !!or u decided to post a chart trying to hide your inability to write anything correct? is your memory still very good ?? lol

/.u have beeen always criticizing me that I am an ugandan student knows english poorly ,.,but look at yourself --there are so many mistakes that are seen with not an armed eye)) a real researcher would not make suchstupid school mistakes// have not u still changed a translator ??, or does he have a sum mer vacation? ))) your employer prochukhan will be angry . .

OMG: I don´t think that specially you would be able to critisize my English. Nobody of your precursor Worldcore shills - with much better English knowledge than you - ever critisized it. Please, give me a proof for your claim in a profound analyze: " that in two neighbor posts ur language varies so dramatical ly ?,/the difference between grammatically correct andpoorly written posts is obvious to everyone ,,even to me)  !!or u decided to post a chart trying to hide your inability to write anything correct. ..." But you "Ugandan student in Russia" seems to me too primitive for doing this!
akarmin

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:34:28 AM

Thank you for your reply and kindly provided translation.
I’m not going to argue with anybody right in here, just want to clarify if it worth to invest, or not.  
I spent a few hours and found out that Worldcore platform offers B2B payments with no fees between clients, and it’s verified by VISA and MasterCard according to the official website.
I wonder if somebody has already used these services, or not? Do they work? And do I understand right that the business of Worldcore will continue not taking into consideration the token price? Will the dividends be paid out in 2019 if I buy the tokens? Thanks in advance for your answers  

Nobody is arguing here but Marina Uni, Veleor, researcher194 are working for Ukraine criminals!! their names are Prochukhan and Pestyuk. that were them who organized black PR campaign against worldcore in order to drop the token price, and not to give the investors to become rich. They even don’t hide this at all !!
compelito

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:38:25 AM

My memory still is very good although I had - ironically - once declared to be "dement".

/dear lecturer could please explain to all of us how can it be that in two neighbor posts ur language varies so dramatical ly ?,/the difference between grammatically correct andpoorly written posts is obvious to everyone ,,even to me)  !!or u decided to post a chart trying to hide your inability to write anything correct? is your memory still very good ?? lol

OMG: I don´t think that specially you would be able to critisize my English. Nobody of your precursor Worldcore shills - with much better English knowledge than you - ever critisized it. Please, give me a proof for your claim in a profound analyze: " that in two neighbor posts ur language varies so dramatical ly ?,/the difference between grammatically correct andpoorly written posts is obvious to everyone ,,even to me)  !!or u decided to post a chart trying to hide your inability to write anything correct. ..." But you "Ugandan student in Russia" seems to me too primitive for doing this!

lol lol lol just compare the 2 links a nd the language in them :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2236259.msg44422075#msg44422075

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2236259.msg44361505#msg44361505

‘Remark the erratic moves since 17.08.! In an electrocardiogramm they would be signs for a forthcoming heart infarct.’
‘’would be signs’’ ?? really ?? /So stupid mish--mashing of the forms of the verb omg and probably u d like to say heart attack ?? ))0) it s time to confess – -u r not a resear cher, you are a school-boY !!
mikal_akut

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:52:31 AM

I’m not going to argue with anybody right in here, just want to clarify if it worth to invest, or not.  
I spent a few hours and found out that Worldcore platform offers B2B payments with no fees between clients, and it’s verified by VISA and MasterCard according to the official website.
I wonder if somebody has already used these services, or not? Do they work? And do I understand right that the business of Worldcore will continue not taking into consideration the token price? Will the dividends be paid out in 2019 if I buy the tokens? Thanks in advance for your answers  

The clients have already mentioned here on the forum that they were quite satisfied how the platform works, but sure there were several problems during development process. As I know, they have recently integrated the Ripple token to their platform and its wallet. Do not forget to watch the independent journalistic investigation about Prochukhan and Pestyuk who are behind the attack against Worldcore. https://youtu.be/9Ppjsh6FqPA 
mikal_akut

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:15:01 AM

The company has a technological approach: in particular, it claims the use of biometric technologies for authorization. By the way, the CEO of WorldCore Alexey Nasonov has already mentioned that the business doesn’t depend on the token price, and the first dividends will be paid out in March, 2019. The WRC Token assumes payment of an annual dividend at the rate of 30% of net profit.
mikal_akut

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:23:58 PM

Are you kidding me? I'm not going to spend 40 minutes for watching the video about nothing. It's even indecent to offer people to waste so much amount of time. I don't know who all these people are. Remember the golden rule: any video must be no more than 5 minutes. Take care of the viewers' eyes.

I would apologize to you, BUT these video really deserves to be watched as it explains who stands behind the financial pyramids like Questra and AGAM. These people were ALSO responsible for information attack against Worldcore. They are imprisoned – the WRC token goes up. No other way, as we already made sure. 
akarmin

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:45:33 PM

Remember the golden rule: any video must be no more than 5 minutes. Take care of the viewers' eyes.

that is very nice dude that you mentioned this!! it would be better to make journalistic investigation relying on the normal youtube channel format of the greatest vloggers where everybody could watch the video not worrying about wasting anybody’s time.  I know thatt 5-10 minutes would quite work for all!!   
compelito

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:12:15 PM

\hahahaha marina u r giving the link 2 the article written in rus sian 2 the man who knows no one russian word trying 2 make a proof from it ,,it is not even unprofessionalism but itis a fuck --up of ur employers prochuckhan and pestyuk who r so greedy thaT even cant hire a professional poster in ur face ,,/shame of u marina !!lol lol lol  
researcher194

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:23:26 PM

@compelito

‘Remark the erratic moves since 17.08.! In an electrocardiogramm they would be signs for a forthcoming heart infarct.’
‘’would be signs’’ ?? really ?? /So stupid mish--mashing of the forms of the verb omg and probably u d like to say heart attack ??

A short lection in English grammar:

to be = a verb

(a) sign (in this case) = a noun    See here: https://www.thesaurus.com/browse/sign   another example: There are some signs of inflation.

I didn´t want to write "heart attack" but consciously I wrote "infarct" because an infarct is worse than a simple heart attack.

Where is the "school boy" now?
mikal_akut

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:27:31 PM

Where can I find the real investors and talk to them?  

There is a special telegram channel. The link is: t.me/worldcore. There the real investors talk and exchange their opinions with other members of the community. Just advise you to subscribe in order to be always well-informed about the latest updates. By the way, there has already been several airdrops – so, stay tuned. The channel is one of the best sources about Worldcore. Admin will be glad to answer your questions  
compelito

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:06:04 PM

@compelito

‘’would be signs’’ ?? really ?? /So stupid mish--mashing of the forms of the verb omg and probably u d like to say heart attack ??

A short lection in English grammar:

to be = a verb

(a) sign (in this case) = a noun    See here: https://www.thesaurus.com/browse/sign   another example: There are some signs of inflation.

I didn´t want to write "heart attack" but consciously I wrote "infarct" because an infarct is worse than a simple heart attack.

Where is the "school boy" now?

/oh my god !!it sounds soooo clumsy that I would not e ven understand if u didnt explain ur gawky comparison of the chart with heart rhythms that r recorded as waves on a graph~

hope ,,u understand urself that itis not correct at least 2 compare the wrc chart with an electrocardiogram that is recorded for a minute unlike the chart which you showed us . .
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: