Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:25:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NY Talks  (Read 26003 times)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 06:00:54 PM

1. Somewhat true. Link is not strong. Looking for more corroborating evidence. I'm not sure of the importance / relevance of the -1 and -2 at the end of the number.
Benson Union UA-33418442-1 and Worldcore UA-33418442-2  It could be a re-issued code.

https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/7372977?hl=en

The tracking ID is a string like UA-000000-2. It must be included in your tracking code to tell Analytics which account and property to send data to.

The tracking ID is automatically included in the JavaScript snippet for websites, but also needs to be included in other tracking technologies like the SDKs and the Measurement Protocol for Analytics to work.

The first set of numbers (-000000, in the example above) refers to your account number, and the second set of numbers (-2) refers to the specific property number associated with the account.

So it's the same Google account. And the fact that they removed it from the Worldcore site strongly suggests that they're trying to sweep their tracks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
researcher194

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:15:44 PM

EUPSProvider - Rietumu Banka - Marineserv Ships Inc.

I suspect that Marineserv Ships Inc. was/is the main client of EUPSProvider. Read this document: http://www.marineserv.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderfiles/worldcore_transfer.pdf

What about this company?

Since August 2018 it´s registered in Greater London with one active director (Henrik Aspevik) and one active secretary (Stron Legal Services Ltd. - a company which offers pseudo-secretaries for a lot of companies). For a company like Marineserv Ships this management is very unusual. It seems to be only a one person company.

https://suite.endole.co.uk/insight/company/11501674-marineserv-ships-inc-limited

But there is another information about this company:

https://www.maritimejournal.com/directory-entries/marineserv-ships-inc

Oh, what´s that? Located in Panama City? Its address there: Mailbox No 09201, 0819 Panama City.

And here the company´s website: http://www.marineserv-ships.com/

Great site but big fake! One only can speculate about the role that this company played in Worldcore´s plan. Perhaps money laundering?
Veleor
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1653

Rêlêå§ê ¥ðµr MïñÐ

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 08:41:28 PM

So it's the same Google account. And the fact that they removed it from the Worldcore site strongly suggests that they're trying to sweep their tracks.

Worldcore also turned off site https://worldcore.com/ with unfulfilled Roadmap and the list of employees.

Swifthub Ltd was struck off for failing to comply with the companies act 2006 but there is no evidence that that company is associated with worldcore.
Worldcore Payment Service Rebranding, Business Expansion and Recent Updates
xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:24:18 AM
Last edit: October 14, 2018, 06:51:03 AM by xtraelv
Merited by suchmoon (4), Veleor (2)

@xtraelv - # 1501

"Swifthub Ltd was struck off for failing to comply with the companies act 2006 but there is no evidence that that company is associated with worldcore."

I think here is clear evidence that swifthub.eu surely is associated with worldcore.eu:

http://links.giveawayoftheday.com/swifthub.eu

swifthub.eu and Swifthub Ltd are two completely different things. Swifthub.eu is a domain name and Swifthub.ltd is a private company.

It would be like saying RESEARCHER FORUM LTD Company number 08759523 owns the researcher194 account on bitcointalk because they both have the name researcher and it is related to forums.  Grin

I have seen no evidence that Swifthub Ltd has had any links to swifthub.eu other than that it shares a symilar name.

The website swifthub.eu clearly states that it is

Lanbo group inc as the legal entity operating under the brand "swifthub"

https://web.archive.org/web/20150628010924/http://swifthub.eu/

The use of this website is regulated by terms of service. By pressing any key on this page you agree to use cookies. Lanbo Group Inc. is operating under the brand of Swifthub and is authorized to provide electronic payment solution, payment processing services for 3rd-parties and currency exchange services according to license #2611068-1-835374-2014-423938.

Swifthub Ltd was struck off for failing to comply with the companies act 2006 but there is no evidence that that company is associated with worldcore.
Worldcore Payment Service Rebranding, Business Expansion and Recent Updates

Swifthub payment service has been rebranded to Worldcore and completed migration to Czech Republic as a regulated financial institution under the legal entity named EUPSProvider s.r.o.

Lanbo Group Inc. operating under the brand of Swifthub was changed to EUPSProvider s.r.o. operating under the brand of Worldcore.

Website swifthub.eu became worldcore.eu

EUPSProvider - Rietumu Banka - Marineserv Ships Inc.

I suspect that Marineserv Ships Inc. was/is the main client of EUPSProvider. Read this document: http://www.marineserv.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderfiles/worldcore_transfer.pdf

What about this company?

Since August 2018 it´s registered in Greater London with one active director (Henrik Aspevik) and one active secretary (Stron Legal Services Ltd. - a company which offers pseudo-secretaries for a lot of companies). For a company like Marineserv Ships this management is very unusual. It seems to be only a one person company.

https://suite.endole.co.uk/insight/company/11501674-marineserv-ships-inc-limited

But there is another information about this company:

https://www.maritimejournal.com/directory-entries/marineserv-ships-inc

Oh, what´s that? Located in Panama City? Its address there: Mailbox No 09201, 0819 Panama City.

And here the company´s website: http://www.marineserv-ships.com/

Great site but big fake! One only can speculate about the role that this company played in Worldcore´s plan. Perhaps money laundering?

https://opencorporates.com/companies/pa/657230

The UK company status is "dormant" which means they just used it to reserve the name while the actual trading is done with the Panamanian company which is held on behalf of the owners by a Panamanian Law firm.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/11501674

The company is run out of Panama.

That is what they call an unsubstantiated assertion. It is neither helpful or accurate. I'm only interested in facts.

The problem with poor quality accusations is that people check them out and find they are wrong. It hides the true issues.

Lets approach this with an open mind and concentrate on what is provable.

There are lot of accusations against Worldcore but these three are indisputable facts:
1. Worldcore is linked to the scam Benson Union.
2. CEO Alexey Nasonov faked the Diploma of Higher Education.
3. Worldcore doesn't fulfill the Roadmap.

Please check these arguments also:
4. Worldcore lies that their customer base has increased by 12 times in 6 months, from 25 thousands to 300 thousands people. Although the number of visitors of worldcore.trade is 2400 per month.
5. Worldcore lies that Ernst&Young has valued the company at $30 million. (Article in English: http://archive.li/sDNrI#selection-617.81-617.245). But in fact, Worldcore wasn't audited.

Please note that the financial statements of the Company provided to us were not audited and we were neither provided nor had access to audited annual reports or notes to the Company’s financial statements.

So far my concerns are:

BOTs / Shills posting on the forum ☑

Veiled death threat ☑

1)Partly proven:  ☑�  I view this as evidence to support suspicion rather than evidence of proof.
Google code links sites
I'm not convinced that it proves ownership (on the balance of probabilities).
It could mean that the same web developer monitors those sites.

I agree that makes it more suspect. But the way that they have conducted themselves has not been that logical or ethical. In the same context as:
That's what makes this whole Worldcore shitshow so irritating. Both sides are engaging in a factless Kremlin-propaganda-style shitposting contest.
They could have removed it because "it appeared suspicious" or because "it proved something". Unless there is other evidence I am still willing to give them the benefit of doubt on this one before progressing to the next assumption that the sites have the same owners.

The implications of being related to those other sites is very serious and I think more proof is needed to make such a serious accusation.

2) Proven:
Fake qualifications.

3) Still to be investigated. �

The problem with a roadmap is that it is a plan. Sometimes plans change or are delayed.
It doesn't appear that they have "run off with the money" so delayed plans are not an indication that there is a scam.

4. Likely exaggeration ☑�   I view it as exaggerated sales hyperbole.
While we do not have access to their customer database their website traffic does not indicate that they have 300 000 customers.

However their website traffic has substantially decreased since that statement in April

Worldcore, a global payment service provider had conducted a study on approximately 300,000 customers in total who are availing its service.

It is also not clear how they conducted the study on their customers. They may have "studied" sales data from since inception.

They also stated:

Many crypto related companies did see huge growth over the November 2017 to March 2018 period. I'd like to see Worldcore to provide some proof of those assertions. There does not appear to be any evidence that suggests that they have 300 000 customers.

5. Not proven. ☒  

An Audit and a valuation are two completely separate things and different departments from Ernst & Young. Unless the valuation report is false (no evidence of such) then the valuation has occurred. So the accusation that worldcore lied about it is false / incorrect / mistaken.
The reliability of the report is questionable. "Reliance restricted" is a red flag. It means that worldcore paid E&Y to give them a valuation that they wanted for their ICO.  It is as reliable as saying " someone who I paid a lot of money says my business is worth $xxxxx".

An audit is a series of tests done by an auditor to test the reliability of the accounting system. It checks that the data can be relied upon. It is of limited scope so it does not always pick up serious financial issues. It mainly checks that the accounting system is reliable.

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
Veleor
Legendary

Rêlêå§ê ¥ðµr MïñÐ

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 06:39:33 AM

5. Not proven. ☒   

An Audit and a valuation are two completely separate things and different departments from Ernst & Young. Unless the valuation report is false (no evidence of such) then the valuation has occurred. So the accusation that worldcore lied about it is false / incorrect / mistaken.
The reliability of the report is questionable. "Reliance restricted" is a red flag. It means that worldcore paid E&Y to give them a valuation that they wanted for their ICO.  It is as reliable as saying " someone who I paid a lot of money says my business is worth $xxxxx".

An audit is a series of tests done by an auditor to test the reliability of the accounting system. It checks that the data can be relied upon. It is of limited scope so it does not always pick up serious financial issues. It mainly checks that the accounting system is reliable.

Here is what the company representative wrote about the Ernst&Young report before ICO.

B oтчeтe oб oцeнкe кoмпaнии и coфтa, кoтopый гoтoвят в Ernst&Young в дaнный мoмeнт, бyдeт пoнятнo, чтo вce нaпиcaнныe цифpы - нe вымыceл и тeм бoлee нe oбмaн. Coбcтвeннo этoт oтчeт и бyдeт являтьcя зaключитeльным ocнoвaниeм для пpинятия peшeния o пoкyпкe нaшиx тoкeнoв.
Translation: "From the evaluation report of the company and the software that is being prepared by Ernst & Young at this moment it will be clear that all the written numbers are not fiction and certainly not a hoax. Actually this report will be the final basis for making a decision on the purchase of our tokens".

Many crypto related companies did see huge growth over the November 2017 to March 2018 period. I'd like to see Worldcore to provide some proof of those assertions. There does not appear to be any evidence that suggests that they have 300 000 customers.

I asked this and another questions in the Worldcore official thread but their manager is deleting my comments there.

xtraelv
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:06:23 AM
Last edit: October 14, 2018, 07:23:52 AM by xtraelv

5. Not proven. ☒  

The reliability of the report is questionable. "Reliance restricted" is a red flag. It means that worldcore paid E&Y to give them a valuation that they wanted for their ICO.  It is as reliable as saying " someone who I paid a lot of money says my business is worth $xxxxx".

Here is what the company representative wrote about the Ernst&Young report before ICO.

B oтчeтe oб oцeнкe кoмпaнии и coфтa, кoтopый гoтoвят в Ernst&Young в дaнный мoмeнт, бyдeт пoнятнo, чтo вce нaпиcaнныe цифpы - нe вымыceл и тeм бoлee нe oбмaн. Coбcтвeннo этoт oтчeт и бyдeт являтьcя зaключитeльным ocнoвaниeм для пpинятия peшeния o пoкyпкe нaшиx тoкeнoв.
Translation: "From the evaluation report of the company and the software that is being prepared by Ernst & Young at this moment it will be clear that all the written numbers are not fiction and certainly not a hoax. Actually this report will be the final basis for making a decision on the purchase of our tokens".

The report is not completely useless. It is just an expensive way of saying "buy this".

ICOs think they can control FUD by having a self-moderated topic. To the experience investor that would already be a red flag. It is like an echo chamber. The real issues will be discussed elsewhere - over which they have no control and can often lead to the other extreme. - superFUD.

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Veleor
Legendary

Rêlêå§ê ¥ðµr MïñÐ

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 07:41:55 AM

5. Not proven. ☒   

The reliability of the report is questionable. "Reliance restricted" is a red flag. It means that worldcore paid E&Y to give them a valuation that they wanted for their ICO.  It is as reliable as saying " someone who I paid a lot of money says my business is worth $xxxxx".

~

Could it be considered as proof? Worldcore declares that Ernst&Young has audited company:

The figures obtained during the audit are the result of the audit, in which the company’s assets were summed up, the available resources and possible future prospects were estimated. A detailed report on the audit can download anyone on the site Worldcore on the link.

Ernst&Young writes the opposite in the report:

Please note that the financial statements of the Company provided to us were not audited and we were neither provided nor had access to audited annual reports or notes to the Company’s financial statements.
xtraelv
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:50:16 AM
Last edit: October 14, 2018, 03:34:45 PM by xtraelv

Could it be considered as proof? Worldcore declares that Ernst&Young has audited company:

The figures obtained during the audit are the result of the audit, in which the company’s assets were summed up, the available resources and possible future prospects were estimated. A detailed report on the audit can download anyone on the site Worldcore on the link.

Ernst&Young writes the opposite in the report:

The accusation was that worldcore lied about E&Y valueing the company at $30Million. They did not lie about that.

5. Worldcore lies that Ernst&Young has valued the company at $30 million. (Article in English: http://archive.li/sDNrI#selection-617.81-617.245). But in fact, Worldcore wasn't audited.

The accusation is now that they:  

(6) lied about an audit.

https://web.archive.org/web/20181014102114/http://worldcore-review.com/en/2018/05/29/what-rating-gave-the-company-worldcore-global-leader-in-audit-ernst-young/

It appears that they claimed that they were audited but if your read what they are describing and substitute it with "valuation" it suddenly makes much more sense.

The figures obtained during the valuation are the result of the valuation, in which the company’s assets were summed up, the available resources and possible future prospects were estimated. A detailed report on the valuation can download anyone on the site Worldcore on the link.

It still reads like garbled nonsense but it makes more sense using the word "valuation"  than using the word "audit".

The website that stated it is also not registered to Worldcore and there is nothing to prove that it belongs to them. It could be some incompetent bounty manager that wrote that.

I'm not trying to excuse it but there appears to be more "Laurel and Hardy" to this than outright scam.

(6) lied about an audit. Partly proven:  ☑�

Worlcore-review.com The site appears to dedicate itself in a counter FUD / smear campaign. Which is only making it worse for themselves.

https://web.archive.org/web/20181014102114/http://worldcore-review.com/en/2018/05/29/what-rating-gave-the-company-worldcore-global-leader-in-audit-ernst-young/

"the available resources and possible future prospects were estimated." does not describe an audit. It describes a valuation.

I believe this to be a case of "mistranslation", "misunderstanding of terminology" or "incompetence".

So it is proven that it was said. It is unclear exactly the role of the person who said it. There is a strong indication that they did not understand what they were saying was wrong. Anyone reading the actual E&Y report that the article linked to would have discovered that it was not an audit but a valuation.

Who-ever is doing their PR is doing a terrible job. They appear to have taken a very adversarial approach rather than to tackle it logically and systematically.
Most of the "issues" have a logical explanation but their reaction to the accusations makes them look like an angry teenager is running their PR.
I can understand why they would be angry - but their approach is making it worse.

Wordcore-review.com is full of errors and gives a thuggish impression.

It even spells its own name wrong in places.

Like I said: "Laurel and Hardy"

Veleor
Legendary

Rêlêå§ê ¥ðµr MïñÐ

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 02:32:50 PM

The website that stated it is also not registered to Worldcore and there is nothing to prove that it belongs to them. It could be some incompetent bounty manager that wrote that.

~

To make sure that worldcore-review.com belongs to Worldcore company there is a note on their official website:

BlackPR campaign against Worldcore

Dear clients!

We sincerely apologize for long-term pause in our bank transfer services. As of now, all bank transactions resumed and available for use.

There were 2 reasons for long-term inaccesibility to bank transactions:

1. As you know, Worldcore's main bank account was set up with Rietumu bank which faced serious problems with French government due to lawsuit for involvement into money laundering. The bank lost correspondent accounts and is close to closure now. We did our best to withdraw client's assets from Rietumu bank account to resume operations and switch to another financial institution. It took longer than we expected but this mission was successfully completed by our experienced legal department.

2. Worldcore became a victim of BlackPR attack initiated by criminals from Ukraine, the owners of world-famous investment fraud - Questra World and Atlantic Global Asset Management financial pyramids. The criminals spend large amounts of stolen investors' funds to protect themselves and turn attention to totally unrelated individuals and companies including Worldcore. We launched http://worldcore-review.com informational resource to highlight the details of this attack and provide true information to audience, our active and potential customers. Please feel free to take a look on the articles on this website to have the correct view on this situation.

We continue working on new products to keep our customers satisfied.

There is a strong indication that they did not understand what they were saying was wrong. Anyone reading the actual E&Y report that the article linked to would have discovered that it was not an audit but a valuation.
Do you consider a possibility that Worldcore intentionally mixed up the words "audit" and "evaluation" relying on lazy people who do not read documents and those who do not understand English?
xtraelv
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:32:27 PM
Last edit: October 14, 2018, 04:00:34 PM by xtraelv

I edited my post several times. I missed taking out that sentence after I found proof the site was at least endorsed by them. You will find that further in my analysis I included a screenshot that indicates that the site belongs to worldcore.

There is a strong indication that they did not understand what they were saying was wrong. Anyone reading the actual E&Y report that the article linked to would have discovered that it was not an audit but a valuation.
Do you consider a possibility that Worldcore intentionally mixed up the words "audit" and "evaluation" relying on lazy people who do not read documents and those who do not understand English?

I think I covered it by the following:

It appears that they claimed that they were audited but if your read what they are describing and substitute it with "valuation" it suddenly makes much more sense.

The figures obtained during the valuation are the result of the valuation, in which the company’s assets were summed up, the available resources and possible future prospects were estimated. A detailed report on the valuation can download anyone on the site Worldcore on the link.

Also if you look at the context of what they are saying:

", in which the company’s assets were summed up, the available resources and possible future prospects were estimated." does not describe an audit. It describes a valuation.

Even the initial allegation made the same mistake of confusing audit with valuation.

I am of the opinion that it was a mistake rather than deliberate.

Also I don't think anyone ought to have been deceived by it because the context of what was being said describes a valuation. Also if people are too lazy to look for a source document that they are relying on then they should not be investing money.

What they should have stated is:

The figures that were provided to Ernst & Young during the review resulted in a detailed valuation. The company’s goodwill, assets and liabilities were calculated. Also the available resources from alliances and possible future prospects were estimated. A detailed report on the company valuation can be downloaded by anyone on the Worldcore.eu website using the link.

By having a poor translation they both set themselves up for accusations but also look unprofessional.

researcher194

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:33:04 PM

Some questionable facts concerning Marineserv Ships Inc and strong proof that Swifthub Ltd and EUPSProvider s.r.o. are associated

As I´ve already posted Marineserv is registered under two addresses, one in Panama City and since August 2018 another in London:
Stron House, 100 Pall Mall, London SW1Y 5EA. But where was it registered before?

Now a view on the last address: https://www.companieshousedata.co.uk/a/21
Oh, nearly 4000 companies at this address?

And now let´s look at the structure behind:
https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/06086443/officers

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/06086443/persons-with-significant-control

The main company at Stron House is Stron Legal Services Ltd. Here some aspects of this company that serves as a secretary for all companies in this building. You should know that in UK a registered company must have at least one director and one secretary:

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/05514684/officers
Remark: All officers of this company have correspondence addresses at Malta.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/05514684/persons-with-significant-control

Remark the role of Norvegian Mr Zangenberg! The director of Marineserv Henry Aspevik is Norvegian, too.

A final - not nice - aspect of Claes Zangenberg: https://offshoreleaks.icij.org/nodes/80148395   

All these facts I find very dubious. I´m nearly convinced that if you wanted to personally meet Mr Aspevik you won´t find him at the address mentioned above. Probably Mr Aspevik´s company never sold a luxury cruiser or had repaired a such one or another ship. See homepage:
http://www.marineserv-ships.com/

A company of "global importance" should have a board of directors, not only one director and one secretary. In my opinion there is a lot fishy with it.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here the clear proof that Swifthub established the brand Worldcore before its take-over by EUPSProvider – that swifthub.eu and worldcore.eu are obviously associated:
http://links.giveawayoftheday.com/swifthub.eu

The image on the left side is clearly an element of Worldcore's homepage!   

Veleor
Legendary

Rêlêå§ê ¥ðµr MïñÐ

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 05:08:22 PM

So far my concerns are:

Veiled death threat ☑

1)Partly proven:  ☑�  I view this as evidence to support suspicion rather than evidence of proof.
2) Proven:
5. Not proven. ☒  

Two more accusations.

7. Instead of the Czech office of Worldcore the scenery with the actors were shown in the promotion video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1c5fcZFQQY&t=2m51s

Worldcore employees (Link)

8. Different data on the Worldcore website and on the Bitcointalk forum about the team.

A Worldcore manager 'FintechEU' admitted that almost all of the company's staff are freelancers.

Пo кoличecтвy coтpyдникoв пoяcню - бoльшинcтвo coтpyдникoв, a имeннo вce paзpaбoтчики и пoчти вcя кoмплaeнc-кoмaндa, из PФ, paбoтaют нe пo дoгoвopy тpyдoycтpoйcтвa, a пo фpилaнc-дoгoвopy c Индивидyaльным Пpeдпpинимaтeлeм.
Translation: "By the number of employees I will explain - most of the employees or namely all developers and almost all compliance team, from Russia, are working not under an employment contract, but under a freelance contract with Individual Entrepreneur".

Moreover, White Paper stated the opposite: "More than 40 persons are working in all 5 departments of Worldcore and some people working as freelancers".
akarmin

Activity: 134

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:33:14 PM

Moreover, White Paper stated the opposite: "More than 40 persons are working in all 5 departments of Worldcore and some people working as freelancers".

so what? the most important moment here is that these people WORK and do a lot of great job in order to keep the project afloat and complete the roadmap. yeah, there are some time troubles with which absolutely project faces but the work is being done. cryptocurrency exchange https://worldcore.trade is launched and constantly updated ; worldcore inmplemented smart invoicing solution for business customers for creating, sending and processing invoices with SMS and e-mail notifications. : support of FIAT payments via worldcore transfers; worldcore has also updated affiliate program functionality
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 07:41:25 PM

so what? the most important moment here is that these people WORK and do a lot of great job in order to keep the project afloat and complete the roadmap. yeah, there are some time troubles with which absolutely project faces but the work is being done. cryptocurrency exchange https://worldcore.trade is launched and constantly updated ; worldcore inmplemented smart invoicing solution for business customers for creating, sending and processing invoices with SMS and e-mail notifications. : support of FIAT payments via worldcore transfers; worldcore has also updated affiliate program functionality

Please tell us about Benson Union. What happened to that project?
Veleor
Legendary

Rêlêå§ê ¥ðµr MïñÐ

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 05:26:31 AM

The accusation was that worldcore lied about E&Y valueing the company at $30Million. They did not lie about that.

According the E&Y report the information about $30 million valuation was somewhat exaggerated.

Based on our scope, the information and assumptions provided by the Client, our analyses and limitations contained in this Presentation, we have estimated the indicative value of the Company in the range of:
(i) CZK 419 – 579 mil. (EUR* 16 – 22 mil.), assuming lower case
(ii) CZK 469 – 685 mil. (EUR* 18 – 26 mil.), assuming upper case

Most likely that the maximum values were used by Worldcore to attract customers.

In the autumn of last year, Worldcore was evaluated by professionals from reputable, recognised by world experts, company Ernst & Young in more than 30 million dollars, and the software that we produce, almost 2 million dollars.

Aiming for full transparency throughout the campaign, Worldcore, recently published a business and software valuation report by Ernst & Young, confirming that the real value of the company exceeds USD 30 million. Worldcore is also licensed by the National Bank of Czech Republic and has made available its yearly reports on the company’s business website.

cryptocurrency exchange https://worldcore.trade is launched and constantly updated ; worldcore inmplemented smart invoicing solution for business customers for creating, sending and processing invoices with SMS and e-mail notifications. : support of FIAT payments via worldcore transfers; worldcore has also updated affiliate program functionality
Does it really worth 25,56 million USD collected on ICO?
xtraelv
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:55:06 AM
Last edit: October 15, 2018, 08:32:21 AM by xtraelv
Merited by Veleor (1)

So far my concerns are:

Veiled death threat ☑

2) Proven:
5. Not proven. ☒  

Two more accusations.

7. Instead of the Czech office of Worldcore the scenery with the actors were shown in the promotion video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1c5fcZFQQY&t=2m51s

Worldcore employees (Link)

8. Different data on the Worldcore website and on the Bitcointalk forum about the team.

A Worldcore manager 'FintechEU' admitted that almost all of the company's staff are freelancers.

Пo кoличecтвy coтpyдникoв пoяcню - бoльшинcтвo coтpyдникoв, a имeннo вce paзpaбoтчики и пoчти вcя кoмплaeнc-кoмaндa, из PФ, paбoтaют нe пo дoгoвopy тpyдoycтpoйcтвa, a пo фpилaнc-дoгoвopy c Индивидyaльным Пpeдпpинимaтeлeм.
Translation: "By the number of employees I will explain - most of the employees or namely all developers and almost all compliance team, from Russia, are working not under an employment contract, but under a freelance contract with Individual Entrepreneur".

So far my concerns are:

Veiled death threat ☑

1  Partly proven:  ☑�  I view this as evidence to support suspicion rather than evidence of proof.
2. Proven: Lied about CEO qualifications.
3. Too soon to be investigated. Delays to road-map at this early stage are acceptable. Too soon to investigate.
5. Not proven. ☒   Accusation of fake valuation is not proven.
6. lied about an audit. Partly proven:   ☑�  I am of the opinion that the audit claim was a misworded mistake rather than deliberate.
7. Not relevant ☒    Use of actors in promotional videos is quite normal.
8. Not relevant ☒    Use of freelancers / contractors and referring to them as employees is normal

Promotional videos and advertisements use actors. It is normal.
Maybe they counted the actors as employees too.  Roll Eyes

Use of contractors and freelancers is quite normal in Crypto and technology based businesses. The use of "Individual Entrepreneur" status has tax advantages in Russia and therefore is quite normal to expect.

Contractors often still are eligible for employee discounts", "employee benefits" and subject to "employee rules". The contractual relationship different between an employee and contractor but for the client it has not much difference. For certain skills it is easier to employ a contractor than to hire an employee.
It is not unusual for a company to count contractors as part of their employees.

Like Suchmoon I am concerned mainly about (1). If there are ties to Benson Union or other scams then there is a serious problem.

According the E&Y report the information about $30 million valuation was somewhat exaggerated.

Based on our scope, the information and assumptions provided by the Client, our analyses and limitations contained in this Presentation, we have estimated the indicative value of the Company in the range of:
(i) CZK 419 – 579 mil. (EUR* 16 – 22 mil.), assuming lower case
(ii) CZK 469 – 685 mil. (EUR* 18 – 26 mil.), assuming upper case

US$ was worth more when that was said:

At one stage this year the upper value would have been US$32M
I would consider it "sales hyperbole".

If you are selling a house you would not likely say "the valuer valued it at $500K" if the range was $500K to $700K.  You would hope to market it at the higher price range.

It also didn't specifically say US$

Does it really worth 25,56 million USD collected on ICO?

I do not look at whether it is value for money or a "good investment". I look at whether the owners are transparent and honest to determine if it is a scam.
Whether the owners are going to run off with the money.

Some of the things said appear to be dishonest. That worries me.

Veleor
Legendary

Rêlêå§ê ¥ðµr MïñÐ

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 11:23:59 AM

I do not look at whether it is value for money or a "good investment". I look at whether the owners are transparent and honest to determine if it is a scam.

It is necessary to say that the Worldcore company calls itself an "transparent european organization", although the Worldcore manager FintechEU does not disclose his name and position in the company for entire year despite the fact that he was asked to do this many times. Worldcore turned off the website worldcore.com with the list of their employees and the Roadmap and you can't find them on Worldcore web resourses anymore.

US$ was worth more when that was said:

At one stage this year the upper value would have been US$32M
I would consider it "sales hyperbole".

If you are selling a house you would not likely say "the valuer valued it at $500K" if the range was $500K to $700K.  You would hope to market it at the higher price range.

The date of E&Y report is the 2nd of October 2017 (you can see this date on the first page of the report).
1 EUR was equal to 1.1739 USD then: https://www.currency-converter.org.uk/currency-rates/historical/rate/EUR-USD-02_10_2017.html?KeepThis=true&TB_iframe=true&height=500&width=500
Thus, 26.000.000 EUR * 1.1739 = 30.521.400 USD

It also didn't specifically say US$

Worldcore representative talked clearly about USD:

- Worldcore business and software has been evaluated by E&Y
The value of Worldcore exceeds $30 million by this moment and this value is a result of founder's investments of less than $4 million and 2 years of hard work of Worldcore team.
It makes Worldcore the world's first and completely unique company with such value in ICO industry and it's needless to say that it confirms the professionalism of the team. The report can be downloaded on Worldcore.com website
Archive: http://archive.li/0SJVO#selection-2061.0-2061.9
akarmin

Activity: 134

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:41:32 PM

It is necessary to say that the Worldcore company calls itself an "transparent european organization", although the Worldcore manager FintechEU does not disclose his name and position in the company for entire year despite the fact that he was asked to do this many times. Worldcore turned off the website worldcore.com with the list of their employees and the Roadmap and you can't find them on Worldcore web resourses anymore.

so what? if the company is really a transparent european organization, it doesn't mean at all that some person on the forum must disclose his/her personality. nobody is obligatory to do this. I will say even more - it's connected with personal security that is reasonable. this kind of security is called the role account. security-conscious organizations such as worldcore avoid leaking this kind of private information by using role accounts. role accounts protect individuals from being targeted by attackers (like you and marina uni). so, do not mix, please, security and transparency. ok?
Veleor
Legendary

Rêlêå§ê ¥ðµr MïñÐ

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 02:15:33 PM
Merited by xtraelv (1)

So far my concerns are:

Veiled death threat ☑

1  Partly proven:  ☑�  I view this as evidence to support suspicion rather than evidence of proof.
2. Proven: Lied about CEO qualifications.
3. Too soon to be investigated. Delays to road-map at this early stage are acceptable. Too soon to investigate.
5. Not proven. ☒   Accusation of fake valuation is not proven.
6. lied about an audit. Partly proven:   ☑�  I am of the opinion that the audit claim was a misworded mistake rather than deliberate.
7. Not relevant ☒    Use of actors in promotional videos is quite normal.
8. Not relevant ☒    Use of freelancers / contractors and referring to them as employees is normal

9. Negative feedbacks about Worldcore are in the Internet since 2016 year:

10. In August 2018 a criminal case was opened in Ukraine against the management of Worldcore:
_
researcher194

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:46:27 PM

Swifthub Ltd. - swifthub.eu

I find it remarkable that the domain swifthub.eu was activated immediately after the incorporation of Swifthub Ltd., a  company only with one director, without a sectretary and without registered business activity - quasi a pseudo company for questionable purpose.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09670069

https://imgur.com/a/Tifjn19

I´d like to know in which way Alex Nasonov was involved in dubious Lanbo Group Inc. respectively in swifthub.eu and how swifthub.eu came to the brand "Worldcore" ("Swifthub rebranded to Worldcore" before its migration to Prague - from where?).
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: