Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:13:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about faucets?  (Read 1311 times)
setifien19

Activity: 472
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:57:55 PM

Faucets are good in one case : it's when you have a lot of refferals .
If you can't convince people to sign up using your refflink , then you can't earn as much as you want ... Otherwise faucets are the most appropriate choice for beginners
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
A1exander

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:04:40 PM

Faucets are waste of time. The amounts they pay are extremely low and they often require to accumulate a certain sum for withdrawal.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:09:18 PM

Hello guys,

So, I've recently started reading about cryptocurrency and stuff related to this field.
Today I stumbled upon these"faucets" that give away a certain coin amount after some waiting time.

Is this a relevant thing? I mean, the amount they provide is usually insignifiant and I don't really see how people could make use of that amount.

As I was saying I don't know that much about these things yet but I am really eager to learn.

Faucets are really good to start earning bitcoin since I all started with faucets, it is really worth the wait AND IT IS relevant thing but most of faucets nowadays are not paying they just like they earning from the visitors and from the ads if you want to learn and earn then you should save and learn more about tradings.
noloco

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

BLOCKCHAIN VERIFIED PRODUCT REVIEWS PLATFORM

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:38:31 PM

Hello guys,

So, I've recently started reading about cryptocurrency and stuff related to this field.
Today I stumbled upon these"faucets" that give away a certain coin amount after some waiting time.

Is this a relevant thing? I mean, the amount they provide is usually insignifiant and I don't really see how people could make use of that amount.

As I was saying I don't know that much about these things yet but I am really eager to learn.

You could use them not as a revenue source but a quick way to test your wallet.

Xanxus024

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:47:47 AM

I used faucet before. It is good for begginers we can earn few satoshi by solving captcha and viewing videos.But to much time ill spend doing that thing and the income is too low so i decide to stop it.
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:09:02 PM

Faucets are good in one case : it's when you have a lot of refferals .
If you can't convince people to sign up using your refflink , then you can't earn as much as you want ... Otherwise faucets are the most appropriate choice for beginners

you are right. and there are people for whom the income from faucets is a good additional money for living.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
Adam556

Activity: 953

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 07:37:00 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2017, 06:06:41 PM by Adam556

It's good that I read this topic. It seems that beginners at the start always make a rookie mistake in desire to get their first coins and then participate in these unprofitable faucets.

You're never going to get rich from faucets but despite what some people say you can certainly earn 2,000 satoshi+ per hour if you pick the right faucets. You just need to know where to look.
I found them a great way to learn about cryptocurrency and start my coin collection before going on to buy more coins. Also, you can try building up referrals to generate a passive additional income.
Don't write them off completely - it is free money afterall.

>> THECRYPTOADVISER.CO.UK - Crypto blog, guides, features & news <<
>> Freebitco.in - Win a LAMBO! Faucet, betting + EARN INTEREST on your BTC <<
>> Cointiply - high paying SURVEYS, BTC faucet, videos, Jackpot, PPC, PVP game soon <<
Adam556

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 06:07:40 PM

I like to use certain faucets, especially the ones without too many ads and a clean site. Won't earn much, but it's something... check out the one in my signature. It is new and a great one!

True - some faucets you only have to complete one Captcha and you earn between 100-250 Satoshi - just wish there were more of them!

>> Cointiply - high paying SURVEYS, BTC faucet, videos, Jackpot, PPC, PVP game soon <<
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:18:40 PM

When i started to collect BTC, on Freebirtco.in was paying 4500 satoshis hourly, now it is 36..   Grin
maple27

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:28:35 PM

When i started to collect BTC, on Freebirtco.in was paying 4500 satoshis hourly, now it is 36..   Grin

What's nice about Freebitco.in is that they're still paying the same "value" now as they were then. It's set to the USD price of bitcoin, so as bitcoin goes up or down so does the faucet amount

mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:53:46 PM

What's nice about Freebitco.in is that they're still paying the same "value" now as they were then. It's set to the USD price of bitcoin, so as bitcoin goes up or down so does the faucet amount

Yes, between $0.002 and $200 every hour... Another good point of FreeBitco.in is that the referral system worth. It's not a faucet that disappear after sometime and you lost all your hard work referring people. The faucet is working since much time ago and all your referrals are there yet.

The comission is high, 50%, so if you have a good amount of referrals you will increase a lot your earnings. Depending the faucet it still worth, that is the case of FreeBitco.in, I try to claim on it maximum as possible hoping to get the best prizes $20-$200.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:31:41 PM

you must understand that they cann't pay such amount because of high bitcoin price.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
Arkham Knight

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:27:08 AM

Faucets is where you work hard so the owner will earn more every time you visit. You waste all of your time and realizing that the amount you will get after 2 weeks or 1 month is equivalent to a price of candies. The worst part is some do pay while some do not.
Invicyybl

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:03:02 PM

Its boring, faucet just waste my time, but sometimes its good for make some sats to invest  Smiley
Adam556

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 09:53:29 PM

Its boring, faucet just waste my time, but sometimes its good for make some sats to invest  Smiley

So are most jobs! This is free money that you can earn while watching TV and as you say collect enough and you can start to invest.

Kema

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 02:25:53 PM

Faucets aren't all that bad.
You just have to take a step back and adjust your perceptions.
You're getting money for nothing! The only thing you're providing is your time and you can claim while watching tv, waiting for the laundry to finish, waiting for the dinner to get ready, ...
It allows you to get familiar with crypto-currencies.
It gives experience with wallets and transfers.
When you have amassed a small hoard, you can try your luck at trading if that's something that interests you.
It's NOT a get rich quick thing!
Now, look at it from the faucet owner's perspective.
Main source of income = advertising. Before you can get any decent advertising you have to have a LOT of traffic.
You pay for servers, you do maintenance, run protection vs bots and scammers that are trying to steel your money 24/7, you keep the faucet filled, ...
A faucet doesn't run itself and for every success story there are a 100 failures.

So, faucets aren't going to replace a proper job, but if you don't have anything better to do, it can definitely get you some extra cash.

Don't just short links, ezLink them!
miguelmorales85

Activity: 544
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:52:45 PM

I said it over and over again, do not waste your time in this new era faucets, They could be making millions just putting you through a endless stream of advertising.
You better invest your time doing freelancer work or filling some polls. You can participate in a signature campaing and sharing information in this forum. If you have any talent you can do works in exchange for coins.

good luck
Adam556

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 07:03:03 PM

Faucets aren't all that bad.
You just have to take a step back and adjust your perceptions.
You're getting money for nothing! The only thing you're providing is your time and you can claim while watching tv, waiting for the laundry to finish, waiting for the dinner to get ready, ...
It allows you to get familiar with crypto-currencies.
It gives experience with wallets and transfers.
When you have amassed a small hoard, you can try your luck at trading if that's something that interests you.
It's NOT a get rich quick thing!
Now, look at it from the faucet owner's perspective.
Main source of income = advertising. Before you can get any decent advertising you have to have a LOT of traffic.
You pay for servers, you do maintenance, run protection vs bots and scammers that are trying to steel your money 24/7, you keep the faucet filled, ...
A faucet doesn't run itself and for every success story there are a 100 failures.

So, faucets aren't going to replace a proper job, but if you don't have anything better to do, it can definitely get you some extra cash.

Totally agree with this. Most people spend some down time watching rubbish on TV or staring at nonsense on their phones so why not learn something new and make a bit of cash at the same time.
If you go into it realising you're only going to make a few $/£ then you won't be disappointed. Don't expect to make your millions from faucets.

ceferov

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 11:45:09 PM

most of people will say that this is a waste of time but if you are new in crypto instead of investing and rsking your money then better to earn in faucets and trade or invest or keep them and learn crypto better. After being pro of course it will not worth your effort. For starting crypto world faucets are amazing opportunity

https://www.ETH2X.com - Multiplayer roulette gambling platform.
Adam556

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 01:20:38 PM

most of people will say that this is a waste of time but if you are new in crypto instead of investing and rsking your money then better to earn in faucets and trade or invest or keep them and learn crypto better. After being pro of course it will not worth your effort. For starting crypto world faucets are amazing opportunity

I agree - it's a great way to learn about how cryptos work and the systems to use them, while getting free money at the same time.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: