Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:16:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NEW! KangarooBits V2 [KGB2] - SWAP old KGB in NOVA soon! - PLEASE READ  (Read 6070 times)
paramind22

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 07:17:13 AM

Also, can people please run their wallets?  The more people who run their wallets the less CPU the rest of us have to use to keep the blockchain running.

TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PosAltcoinsClub

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Pos Altcoins Club

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 08:29:13 AM

Has anyone used coin control yet?  I am getting a lot of small stakes.  When I've used coin control in other wallets before in this kind of situation, it resulted in another long maturity waiting time before staking and didn't seem to change the size of the stakes very much.

with network weight so small it doesnt really matter if you use coin control.
if you put all your coin in 1 block than you have to wait more time but you will get bigger reward.

however if you get 1-4 rewards a day you dont get much of the higher random rewards. but if you split all your coins to 1,000 blocks, than every few seconds you get a reward so you have more chances to hit the high reward.

eventually having lots of blocks is like having more lottery tickets.

i wonder if anyone staking at coinsmarkets, their wallet should be online 24/7 so maybe it will help to reduce cpu useage for all of us.

anyway we need more investors to buy & stake this coin, maybe to prmote it at discord channels.

★☆★☆★ Check this out : █ █ GET SOME DOLLARS $$$ █ █ ★☆★☆★ usa only ! ★☆★☆★
Bake

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:39:29 AM

Has anyone used coin control yet?  I am getting a lot of small stakes.  When I've used coin control in other wallets before in this kind of situation, it resulted in another long maturity waiting time before staking and didn't seem to change the size of the stakes very much.

with network weight so small it doesnt really matter if you use coin control.
if you put all your coin in 1 block than you have to wait more time but you will get bigger reward.

however if you get 1-4 rewards a day you dont get much of the higher random rewards. but if you split all your coins to 1,000 blocks, than every few seconds you get a reward so you have more chances to hit the high reward.

eventually having lots of blocks is like having more lottery tickets.

i wonder if anyone staking at coinsmarkets, their wallet should be online 24/7 so maybe it will help to reduce cpu useage for all of us.

anyway we need more investors to buy & stake this coin, maybe to prmote it at discord channels.

I want to buy 1 million coins how to configure a wallet on Windows 7 x64, and how to set up multiple wallets as You suggest, my PC runs 24/7.
Bake

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:52:27 AM

After passing Segwit2x, I want to buy all the coins for 1 and 2 sat. What about block Explorer? Maybe we together will buy the coin and together we will transfer her to another exchange, for example www.coinexchange.io? Who wants to join?
Bake

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:55:52 AM

Yes, we need a block explorer.

So that we can add coin to other exchanges.

We can build Block Explorer.

For that we need donations.

Donate BTC Address:3C3oYAHcfxgqwJM786SavALiN5xCjqc8KJ

I have deleted because no one interested, but I see someone who interested in building explorer.

How much money you need to create a block Explorer? You have not answered?

Without a block Explorer, exchange www.coinexchange.io does not accept coin on the listing.
shivabitcoin

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:24:38 PM

I am searching how to build own block explorer but it will take time.

If all can contribute then we can build your own block explorer from https://www.blockexperts.com. as you said before for 1year cost 0.10 btc.
Bake

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:49:07 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2017, 04:02:01 PM by Bake

I am searching how to build own block explorer but it will take time.

If all can contribute then we can build your own block explorer from https://www.blockexperts.com. as you said before for 1year cost 0.10 btc.

Who is willing to sacrifice and how much, I think that in the beginning of next month will be able to add a 0.01 BTC. There are more who can donate for block Explorer? Write it is necessary to determine how many people and I propose to create a separate group for those who will give donations, in order that when the block Explorer will be ready to buy the coin at minimum price and to come with her on other exchanges. How do You like my idea? Write do not be silent who is with us?

I now have all the money in Altcoins, as soon as it has come to break free of BTC, I think I can add BTC, but I want to know how many people are willing to participate in this project?
cryptoinvesters

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:03:19 PM

Have you lost .a lot of followers when the fork came? Just interested to know what something like that will do to a project.
Bake

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:54:13 PM

Have you lost .a lot of followers when the fork came? Just interested to know what something like that will do to a project.

If we succeed in creating a block Explorer, I think we will promote this project.

And fork it's not our fault don't even know why it happened on 4 exchanges had their own threads.
paramind22

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 05:21:31 PM

If we succeed in creating a block Explorer, I think we will promote this project.

And fork it's not our fault don't even know why it happened on 4 exchanges had their own threads.

I believe there were problems with the original coin that the fork solved because he recoded it.

Bake

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:52:14 PM

I believe there were problems with the original coin that the fork solved because he recoded it.

At novaexchange, the purse again disconnected.
Bake

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:17:00 AM

I think the developer looks at the forum. At least yesterday he was. I wrote to him via e-mail. But the answer is still no.
composednoise

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:36:03 AM

Just finished reading the white paper. This actually seems like a really cool idea. 
PosAltcoinsClub

Pos Altcoins Club

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 10:55:15 AM

At novaexchange, the purse again disconnected.

hey Bake,

thanks for joining the kgb2 group!
dont buy at novaexchange as this exchange is going to be closed soon.

i managed to get this coin listed at:
http://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-KGB2.htm
you can buy kgb2 very cheaply right now, in fact the price is even lower than 1 satoshi as this site have 9 decimal points. also this exchange has a staking wallet which means you dont need to install your own wallet at your own computer, just buy and they will stake it for you!

i promote this project everyday at twitter and on different forums, i think many will join us as btc fork is now cancelled.

regarding buying block explorer i dont think that right now we are enough people to raise 0.1 btc for this...

Badamba

Activity: 216

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:25:16 AM

Also, can people please run their wallets?  The more people who run their wallets the less CPU the rest of us have to use to keep the blockchain running.

I don't have any reason to run my wallet.
The dev never transferred the coins from my old wallet to the new one.
And I'm inclined to believe it's scam.
PosAltcoinsClub

Pos Altcoins Club

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 07:06:21 PM

i think that high CPU powers is because you have lots of blocks, if you get like a stake every few seconds than its take more computer power.

paramind22

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 10:20:40 PM

A lot of devs abandon coins.  If this raises like some other similar coins, 1 Sat coins can easily be worth over 100 Sat.  It just take a team to do it.

Bake

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:21:40 AM

A lot of devs abandon coins.  If this raises like some other similar coins, 1 Sat coins can easily be worth over 100 Sat.  It just take a team to do it.

It is necessary to activate the wallet on the nove. Who knows this, send nove what they miss, I still want to redeem coins for 1 sat.
PosAltcoinsClub

Pos Altcoins Club

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 07:41:50 AM

It is necessary to activate the wallet on the nove. Who knows this, send nove what they miss, I still want to redeem coins for 1 sat.

novaexchange is closing so they will not fix anything there. you can buy at coinsmarkets. we are working on submitting this coin to other exchange sites, hope to see results soon Smiley

dont lose hope Smiley

Bake

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:52:15 AM

Hi, that's what they told me on the www.cryptopia.co.nz

Thank you for your interest in listing this coin on Cryptopia.
You can request your coin be listed via Paytopia : https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Paytopia
Just choose the exchange listing or combo listing option and fill in all the required details.
Administrators will review the coin/code and begin the listing process as soon as possible.
If for any reason the listing is rejected due to incompatibility or the code review should fail the full listing price will be immediately refunded to your account.

There is a special offer for those who with novaexchange.kom costs 2,500,000 DOT, at the current rate it is somewhere 2.5 BTC.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: