Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:58:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BOUNTY or AIRDROPS ????  (Read 3283 times)
mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:06:46 AM

Hi all,

Which one do you prefer?

Thank in advance
bounty i think has a good potential, but this is back on the bounty project you are following, I can say many Airdrop are suck, they will become a shitcoin, Yeah i know not all airdrop are suck, back where you believe in the airdrop and of course they should have a good plan for the future, so thorough before joining that Cheesy
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:25:21 AM

I join on both of them. Airdops dont require a lot of work you will only fill up a form and your done,while bounty campaign specially signature campaign you will need to work to get stakes but signature bounty has the biggest percent to earn big reward.

There is the difference for little work you are getting less number of stakes, for the signature campaign you need to work on whole week in order to get stakes. Through Bounties, you will get more stakes compared to Airdrop.
Praveen Bhardwaj

Activity: 135
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 11:17:02 AM

Pls share Latest Bounties Thread.
madsusies

Activity: 428
Merit: 250

BitcoinEvo [$XBTE]

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:27:50 PM

If you are looking for a free airdrop check #BitcoinEvo $XBTE here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3038677.0

we are distributing airdrop coins to BTC and non-crypto holders!

We also have a translation bounty open here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3070037.0

Don't miss it!

▬▬ • • •  BITCOINEVO $XBTE FREE AIRDROP LIVE NOW   • • • ▬▬
▌▌  Secure, decentralised & distributed cryptocurrency with sidechain technology*, on-chain dapps support*, xPoS and zero-proof anonymous transactions*.  ▐▐
Rampagoe004

Activity: 1414
Merit: 281

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 06:13:00 AM

I would love it all if it can make me profitable,because we are in the world of crypto is equally looking for profit so the origin of the lucky we directly do either bounty or airdrop though

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
bunnylegacy

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:31:05 AM

i like both, i love bounty and airdrop i am looking for bounty and airdrop which is nice and exclusive. it will add profit and good income.

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★       
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 30% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
mald1to

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:17:06 PM

Hi all,

Which one do you prefer?

Thank in advance

You both earn from bounty or airdrops but I would go for bounty because they are worth you efforts and time. In bounty you earn stakes by doing the required task and this stakes will then be exchanged to tokens. In bounty tokens you can possibly gain is higher than that of the airdrop which you can get just for doing some tasks.

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
jemarie20

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:23:48 AM

Hi all,

Which one do you prefer?

Thank in advance

I Am bounty hunter that is why I choose bounty because we can earn  money here more than we  earn in the ear drop, because as I know there are limited coins for airdrop campaign if Im not mistaken but in some bounty has allotted coins that are equally divided to those participant base on the stakes earn. 

Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:26:43 PM

Hi all,

Which one do you prefer?

Thank in advance

For me Bounty and airdrop are both good way in making money here in digital world specially here in altcoin world, but the most profitable way between the two is bounty because, most of the time all bounty campaign has a big percentage of token to a bounty program than airdrop campaign so, in that case bounty are more profitable than airdrop.

langlamobile

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:01:52 AM

Both, but i prefer bounty more than airdrop.
Both of it have some disadventage i think
- Bounty: you can only join one project at the time. the more you join the campaign, the more token you will get
- Airdrop: can join any airdrop with low give away token. I even meet some project dont distribution the token

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER
onepiece1995

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:18:04 AM

If i need to choice, i want to be a bounty. Couse the bounty will get extra coin from work. If airdop only have a 25% from 100% from the bounty. But airdop its very easy only regist not work. Bounty or aidrops has flaws and advantages
titteringtacos

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:55:22 PM

Both. I must admit that airdrop is much better because you dont do any task rather than the rules given unlike bounties that you need to fullfil all rules and task given for a period of time. But overall they are both profitable when you have joined a great project Smiley
iyamoxjhian

Activity: 356
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:59:56 AM

I love to join both of them but I love better joining the bounty as you really have to focus and monitor it. And the more bounty you join the more chances of earning good profit.

bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:30:45 AM

You can earn more from bounties on my mind. But bounty program takes longer time as if to participate I think subscription campaign is one of the most profitable but for sure it takes time.

It is bounty which will help you to make rich yourself as at the end of the day their is no free lunch. And free airdrop are like free so the value will also be free meaning not much worth of coins. So in bounty you have chance to get the good price of the coins once they are listed.
TonyPlayMore

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:28:06 AM

bounty is a long way to earn money, a company signature can last several months and at the end you can get a big reward for your work, and an air drop is just luck, you can fill a hundred air drops, only 10 or 20 tokens come to you and they can not cost anything)))
jusertvaz

Activity: 428
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:31:06 AM

I'm sure that the bounty is much more profitable than the air drop, you can contact the manager for any issue, you know for sure that every seven days you will be sent your piece, you know the amount of work that you must perform in a week in order to receive payment, Air drop you rely only on luck

Vasyan

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:54:40 AM

you can work in the bounty and combine it with filling an air drop, this procedure does not take a lot of time, but you can always get a promising token free of charge and in the future get a little money for it
Tugsukana

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:02:19 AM

both bro .. on bounty campaign work and work then succeed and also Airdrops join and join easy money Cheesy ..
Natsuu

Activity: 1106
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:22:58 PM

both bro .. on bounty campaign work and work then succeed and also Airdrops join and join easy money Cheesy ..

Well if you have a lot of time you can fill out all airdrops that you'll see and wait for a miracle for their token.  Just fill them all, well whoever knows what token will have a future. And if you have a lot of followers in social media you can join a lot of bounty campaign and maybe in a year you'll have a stable life. Just do the work now and you'll rip what you saw

Puroc

Activity: 139

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:07:14 AM

If your bounty has airdrop then common sense to take part of it since you can win additional token from your professional, but joining airdrop on other forum or on telegram bots are not advisable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: