Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:05:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Old thread.  (Read 1458 times)
asherlock

Activity: 85
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 06:30:31 PM

Purchased a VPS from him and it's perfect as always. I have purchased multiple VPSs from him in the past as well on TBN and I can personally vouch for this guy ^_^

Best of luck with your sales bud!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GROKEN (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2017, 06:34:38 PM

Purchased a VPS from him and it's perfect as always. I have purchased multiple VPSs from him in the past as well on TBN and I can personally vouch for this guy ^_^

Best of luck with your sales bud!
Thank you very much!
Smiley
GROKEN (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 12:34:41 AM

UPDATE!  Smiley

New affiliate program added, plus new vps packages!
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:53:49 AM

These VPSs seem quite good for their cost. I assume the only location at which you provide them is in Singapore (nevermind), correct? How exactly can you provide these servers for these prices and still profit off them? Is the infrastructure that you run them on built by you or are you hosting these on top of somebody else's platform? In the latter case, I really do not see how your business model makes any sense. On the former case, is your infrastructure reliable and secure? Any data redundancy? Thanks.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
GROKEN (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 09:48:21 AM

These VPSs seem quite good for their cost. I assume the only location at which you provide them is in Singapore (nevermind), correct? How exactly can you provide these servers for these prices and still profit off them? Is the infrastructure that you run them on built by you or are you hosting these on top of somebody else's platform? In the latter case, I really do not see how your business model makes any sense. On the former case, is your infrastructure reliable and secure? Any data redundancy? Thanks.

Hello sir,
The available locations are:

Washington and Virginia (United States of America)
Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Singapore City (Singapore)

As per the other things you asked, my infrastructure is very much reliable and secure, data redundancy is not available at this moment and that's all i can disclose without breaking the non-disclosure agreement! Wink

Regards.
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:47:00 AM

Hello sir,
The available locations are:

Washington and Virginia (United States of America)
Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Singapore City (Singapore)

As per the other things you asked, my infrastructure is very much reliable and secure, data redundancy is not available at this moment and that's all i can disclose without breaking the non-disclosure agreement! Wink

Regards.

Ok, it makes sense that you may want to keep you locations private in order to avoid potentially harmful third parties from intervening in your server. However, I would just like to know if you have your own datacenters (or host your servers in one) or if you use someone else's platform such as re-leasing dedicated servers or starting virtual hosts in the Google Cloud Platform, etc. Nothing more specific.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
Enre

Activity: 617
Merit: 256

ICO Accelerator & Consultant

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:14:40 PM

Do you have any customizable packages for your machines?
Or are do you only provide pre-made boxes
GROKEN (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 12:17:51 PM

Do you have any customizable packages for your machines?
Or are do you only provide pre-made boxes

What specs are you looking for, sir?
I can provide some customized packages.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: