Bitcoin Forum
November 21, 2017, 02:16:10 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: From Where do you collect bitcoin?  (Read 4184 times)
2taps

Activity: 63

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:14:43 PM

because I'm a beginner, then I prefer to start collecting bitcoins from signature campaigns, medsos, and create works like blog / article, or translate ,,
As a student, i began collecting bitcoin through joining signature campaigns. At first I joined weekly campaigns and as of now I join bouty campaigns. You will earn but you need to be patient about it. But the wait will be worth it. And now im starting to learn how to do some tradings, sometimes I do translation. And tryinh to discover more, where I could earn bitcoin.
This is a bright side of crypto currencies, it offers a lot of jobs for marketers, bitcointalk has been playing important role in connecting projects with promoters, that why I like this forum.
Well i think that the best way to get yourself some bitcoin is to join signature campaigns because then you only have to put some time in it and that is it.
If you want to get more bitcoin then just try to trade or gamble witch are really risky of course.

[[[ PECULIUM First Saving System in CryptoCurrency Driven by Artificial Intelligence ]]]
[[[ PRIVATE SALE STARTED  ]]]
> /WHITEPAPER/ANN/BOUNTY/SLACK/ <

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
furry04

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:24:02 PM

You should try bitfinex or bitpanda. As much as I have searched every place which sell it with fiat currencies are selling it with higher prices than the actual market price.

zhinaivan

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:33:23 PM

There are many ways to get bitcoin was joining to the signature campaign herw .i do not even know this bitcoin forum on capcha and claim faucet im just getting a little paying to them.if you really have money just buying it it you re in a hurry, so the value it so hign now that you just wait for that value to go down before you buy.

Mazda17

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:49:19 PM

Is there any cheapest place for collecting bitcoin? I would like to buy some bitcoin. Please give me your opinion. As a new bitcoin worker from where should i collect bitcoin?
If asking a question about the cheapest place to collect bitcoin is hard to find, but if the market price of bitcoin begins to decline or the price of bitcoin down drastically then you can really buy bitcoin to collect.

Gotomoon

Activity: 316

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:55:00 PM

Is there any cheapest place for collecting bitcoin? I would like to buy some bitcoin. Please give me your opinion. As a new bitcoin worker from where should i collect bitcoin?
If asking a question about the cheapest place to collect bitcoin is hard to find, but if the market price of bitcoin begins to decline or the price of bitcoin down drastically then you can really buy bitcoin to collect.
There is no cheapest bitcoin price even in any other exchanges price is expensive. Yes it is hard to find, though others still looking for the cheapest. I bet they cant find one, bitcoin is decentralized price is expensive worldwide.

▄▄█████▌▐█████▄▄
       ▄█████████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
     ▄███████████▌  ▄▄▄▄   ▀██▄
   ▄█████████████▌  ▀▄▄▀     ▀██▄
  ▐██████████████▌  ▄▄▄▄       ▀█▌
 ▐███████████████▌             ▀█▌
 ████████████████▌  ▀▀▀█         ██
▐████████████████▌  ▄▄▄▄         ██▌
▐████████████████▌  ▀  ▀         ██▌
 ████████████████▌  █▀▀█         ██
 ▐███████████████▌  ▀▀▀▀        ▄█▌
  ▐██████████████▌  ▀▀▀▀       ▄█▌
   ▀█████████████▌  ▀▀█▀     ▄██▀
     ▀███████████▌  ▀▀▀▀   ▄██▀
       ▀█████████▌    ▄▄▄███▀
          ▀▀█████▌▐█████▀▀
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
      ▄▄▄
 ▄▄█████████▄▄
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   █▌▐█ █▌▐█
   █▌▐█ █▌▐█
 ▄███████████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄█████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████████
██▀▀█▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀
Captain_Planet

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:59:31 PM

I collect bitcoins from signature campaigns. Also I try to collect altcoin airdrops and then later sell those altcoins to bitcoin and collect bitcoins. I also uses few faucets and earn bitcoin just because I have good downline in those faucets. There are many other ways to earn free bitcoins if you cant buy them.

Aprilia39

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:32:09 PM

I used to collect bitcoin from faucet, but for me it is less effective. Now I can find a fun way to collect bitcoin by following bounty campaign.

▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ E i d o o ▬ your blockchain asset experience ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ " Token Sale Raised 82,372.33 ETH " ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ TwitterFacebook  ▰ BountyDiscussion ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
yonjitsu

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:56:44 PM

This is the right palce man and not even the "cheapest" place but a place where you can earn bitcoin for free. All you have to do is work hard on it since there are lots of campaigns from bounty to choose from.

jikurpa

Activity: 203

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:11:04 AM

collecting, storing or buying is what needs to be asserted when collecting I think no one is throwing my bitcoin from the beginning of the newbie and growing and takes time

radjie

Activity: 280

adventure

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:30:37 AM

What I do is follow a regular signature campaign that is held by the project every week, after a weekly signature campaign I get Bitcoin. I think getting Bitcoin is not just from a signature campaign, there are also drawings or gifts and gambling. but I'm more comfortable with signature campaigns.

Veritas Mining

▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
  ████
▀▀▀▀▀▀
        Sustainable Crypto - Mining     
   ●Cost Efficient  ●Eco-Friendly  ●Profitable  ●Innovative   

▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
  ████
▀▀▀▀▀▀
■Facebook   ■ANN Thread      ■Linkedin 
■Twitter         ■Telegram          ■Slack
■Medium       ■Whitepaper    ■Reddit
bololord

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:33:59 AM

To be honest the best way to earn bitcoin for me is free faucet before but when my friend tell me this forum i was amazed because i cannot believe that by using this you can become rich imagine just post and reading the payment or salary is to big than real job. Cheesy

dexter42

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:35:10 AM

LocalBitcoins is the best place to buy bitcoins with your fiat currency.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 616

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:43:38 AM

I collect btc from signature and other campaign but actually i did not yet collect a btc from now because i'm still a new here n the world of crypto but i know that someday i will get a huge of btc like others for now i will work hard everyday.
Keep doing that and collecting bitcoin because that will give you opportunity to be successful someday. Keep collecting and growing your bitcoin because the price can go up higher than this price and i believe that in the next year, it will cost at least $20,000 and that is a great motivation to be set for you to work harder and harder everyday.

Specialforce

Activity: 59

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:24:42 AM

I usually collect my bitcoin from signature campaigns wherein I usually take more time there than on other ways. Those signature campaigns usually takes time but it is always worth the wait so I stay patient. I know there are lot more ways to earn but for me this is the best way to earn large amount of bitcoin. I also try othe ways like social media campaign but it is the signature campaign that I focus with the most.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Globitex ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Linking Digital Currency to Global Trade
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
P60

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:27:19 AM

There are different ways to earn bitcoin like signature campaign or social media campaign or transaltion campaign and a lot more ways. I stick to one and it is the signature campaign. This usually takes up a month or two but I don't care because the profit I am getting from it is really big. I tend to exert a lot of effort on those because I know someday, my hardwork would bear its fruit.

Euroda

Activity: 60

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:34:47 AM

Well it depends on you and you have a lot of choices waiting. You can choose the most risky way which is gambling wherein you should set your heart ready from any disappointments that may occur. You can also try those safe ones although it is still risky which is the campaigns. You can try social media campaign, translation or signature. You can earn by any of this but it still depend on your effort if it is big or not.

ardhigalau

Activity: 132

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:41:32 AM

I got the first bitcoin from faucet, then from Pay Per Click, and now from this forum. I can join various bounty of course.

Drakula

Activity: 65

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:44:27 AM

In my case, I usually get my bitcoin from signature campaigns that I am joining in. Those may take time but as I keep up my patient active there is nothing to worry. Sometimes it is failing but there are more times that it is successful and I am glad having the chance to be part of it. You can still try the other ways but for me this is the best and most effective way to earn bitcoin.

batestota

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:48:25 AM

mining
RushKing

Activity: 59

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:51:31 AM

I don't think there's such thing as a cheap way to make bitcoin. Maybe those free btc scams may give you some cents but you should avoid those. You can earn by many ways, trading or campaigns but what would matter the most is the work and effort you are exerting on such ways. Gambling can also be a way but its way too risky but you can still try it too but be ready.

[ cashaa ]  Blockchain FX Payments Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ CAS Token Sale November 6th ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.