Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:12:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Money can buy happiness?  (Read 25451 times)
kie

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:32:56 AM

Yes, money can buy anything that lead to happiness of one person. But that happiness is not for long term. If a person is not already contented on what he had buy then he is not happy. Buy any happiness that come from a happy deeds then its for a long term.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nakakapagpabagabag

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:55:52 AM

not at all. Happiness does not depend on money. It is more like a psychological thing which is more connected to the human minds. Don't you think so?

We can not even say, being happy because it does not control money or anything else. What is a psychology study? Being happy is based on the emotions and mood of a person. They have their own behavior that they only know. Like women who are often out of mood? for the reason that they have something to do with what others do not want to know. Do you know what I mean? HAHAHA. It's just not the solution money to make people happy, it depends on their behavior Smiley.

strend4239

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:42:52 PM

I don't think saw there are lots of peoplehu have lots of money but they are not happy...there are also lots of poor but they contended on what they have as long they give them a proper equal opportunity...saw for me money cannot buy happines respect love and compassion is important...
shahadut_s232

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 07:02:16 PM

No, money can't buy happiness because happiness is absolutely a psychological matter, and psychology can't be satisfied by money..Though money can buy your external happiness sometimes but not internal happiness,and happiness means internal happiness..
svendoto23

Activity: 218

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:21:40 PM

not at all. Happiness does not depend on money. It is more like a psychological thing which is more connected to the human minds. Don't you think so?

You answer your own question dude. But I believed that money cant buy happiness because you cant buy a relationship using your money unless you are with a gold digger girlfriend. and money cant buy you a real friend that will always be there whether you are in your bad state and your good state.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Jesabela04

Activity: 540

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:28:21 PM

I don't think money is equal to happiness but I think that for most people, more money is one thing that would lead to greater happiness.

For me, money can't but happiness. It can buy material things that makes us happy but it can't buy us the true happiness in life. What would you do with your wealth if you are alone or if you are weak and sick? Money can't but everything. Money can't even buy us internal happiness.
BitcoinPicasso

Activity: 134

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:32:47 PM

Sounds to me like you're right about that.. But then why do people freak out and get all hysterical when they win money? It makes them happy.

I guess we can describe it like so:

Happiness is a human state of mind.

Money makes you Happy.

z38630610
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:03:39 PM

Money can't buy happiness but happiness can buy everything in life. It buys healthy life that has no stress. It provides positive people to us. Good energy invites good situations accept money, job etc. If you want to be happy in life, you should not think about money too much. Money comes if you are good person and have good energy for your social connection. "Don't worry, be happy"  Grin

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
skyflakes88

Activity: 124

▰▰ ARENA SPACE ▰▰

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:28:00 PM

yes if material happiness, but if you are looking for eternal happiness peace love faith money can make it alive but its hard to buy emotions only time can do and only heart can decide

LapukSwag19

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:12:01 AM

Not all money can buy happiness, either is it true or not.
Roman4yk88

Activity: 73

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:44:09 AM

I think it depends for what was spent. Anyone who says money can't buy you happiness is that he don't spend it right, and true happiness starts with simple things, but why do we always think how to earn more money, because we man is never satisfied with what we have.

True. If you want to go on vacation, for example, but there is no money. And you are unhappy. That's how you begin to buy happiness for money. If the family has prosperity, then there are fewer reasons for quarrels. There many things, you cann't  buy for money . But, they are an important component of our well-being.
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:00:28 AM

Before, when I hear the saying, "Money can buy happiness." I actually thought that this is absurd. However, for almost 2 years of using bitcoin, I realized most of the parts of my life during the time is full of happiness. So, I guess money can really buy happiness.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
skiller21

Activity: 138
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:58:48 AM

I think money can buy happiness for say what is happiness i will say happiness is nothing but having everything and for that first condition is money.
kawsmic

Activity: 63

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:39:26 AM

money can't buy happiness but it can buy many thing. and these thing help you feel happy
Jraf95

Activity: 170
Merit: 46

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:04:54 AM

Yes I also think money is not happiness. Money can buy some happiness in the form of material things but permanent happiness that comes from you. And I believe to be happy ourselves we need to be content with

whatever is happening in our daily lives.

Yeah I also believe in that the true happiness is up to you and how you bring your self outside.

Well money can buy happiness but that happiness is not the real happy you wanted for  a true happiness won't buy a money, it's in  our own heart how we do such things to make happy and to make someone happy.
MD.SAM

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:33:08 AM

I don't think that money can buy happiness . Happiness comes from mind and soul not from money .There are many people who doesn't have money but they are happy.

illicit

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:35:12 AM

Money can't buy happiness
Extremely wealthy people have their own set of concerns: anxiety about their children, uncertainty over their relationships and fears of isolation.

Most of what we think we know about people with a lot of money comes from television, movies and beach novels and a lot of it is inaccurate.

These people don't have to worry about whether they'll have enough to make the mortgage payment, and they feel very fortunate. But it isn't nirvana either. If their kids have access to a lot of money, and therefore a lot of drugs, that hurts just as much as if they don't have any money and their kids are doing drugs. It doesn't save you from any of that. It's still a parent who has a child who is hurting.
Be light

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

In crypto we trust!

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:39:19 AM

I guess that a lot of money cant make happiness but money gave us economic freedom, and this is a way to be more happier> more free time to do right things.
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:50:09 AM

Yes it can, but not everything. You can have all sorts of things such as fancy cars, expensive houses, and travelling around the world with the use of money, which I suppose; make you happy. However, money can’t buy other things like love and loyalty. You can give a person all the money in the world but it does not guarantee that you will be given what you asked for.

dinoloverpete

Activity: 308
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:55:45 AM

I guess that a lot of money cant make happiness but money gave us economic freedom, and this is a way to be more happier> more free time to do right things.

I agree, as much as money can not guarantee happiness it can better enable someone to try and achieve happiness because they are liberated to do everything that they want to without having to worry about money.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: